- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay so if you've read the first one and come here to the second WELL DONE it means you can take my warning and just wait so yeah this is the format my tale is going to come in looking at it from both points of veiw enjoy read rate comment
My name is matthew harris but you like all those who used to know me can call me matt. Since your going to find out eventually I might as well tell you the little kinks that class me as weird. A freak, an outsider is what I prefer to be called though. Well for a start I have the recurring fantasy of being shrunk down and subjugated to a life under a pretty teen's feet. My dream size to be tortured under is a 6 and the age between 13 and 19. But ,unfortunately for my rep, that is not the only thing that I would like to be subjugated to. To further aid my weirdness levels I also want to be transformed into a piece of gum and get chewed on by a 14 year old girl. That's why people consider me weird.

Now before you all get really accusing and start to think " oh what a paedophile" let me tell you a little about myself. For a start, I am 14 as well so the ages that I would like to be tortured by are not that of a paedophile in any way. I am around 5"6 in height and have dark brown hair covering the tips of my ears and just brushing my bright blue eyes. So pretty average when you think about it. Not the henchest or cutest guy in town, but I get by.

So moving swiftly on as I'm sure your getting a little bit bored now. I had been looking for sometime now into the act's of magic and witchcraft. I really wanted to know if any of my friends knew how to perform these dark wiccan activities. That was when, using my mediocre IP tracking skills, I managed to figure out that the girl of my dreams, sian whitmore could use the ancient powers of wicca. I already had a crush on her and we were best friends so I figured it was the best option to take. She even new about all of my fantasies so I just had to hope that she shared or would at least aid in my messed up ideas.

The day I had planned to approach her started off like any other. I woke up at around 6, had a little wank whilst imagining that sian was chewing on a small gum like version of my body. That fantasy all ways brought me to a climax rather fast. So got up had some food got washed and dressed and walked straight outta the door. Like I said as normal as any other day. But when I walked out of that door and bumped into sian. When I saw that kind off mischievous glint in her eyes as she glanced over me, I knew she had something planned, and I was more than a little bit worried about it.

"Hey sian" I spoke, seemingly knocking sian back to earth as her attention snapped on me and her eyes searched over me hungrily as if she were a leopard regarding its prey.
"Remember how your always going on about becoming my gum?" She questioned. "Well now you can!" She giggled.

My world was engulfed in a spinning hurricane of pink as my body seemed to shift, bubble and boil. My arms and legs shot into my body and I fell through the air to the ground. As I fell my neck retracted into my body and my sides seemed to round off. I collided hard with the ground but my body just seemed to absorb the impact. Heat rolled off me in large waves as I lay on the ground. Sians massive shoes on either side off me. Her legs rising high into the sky. Her body long a curvy ending in two enormous breasts hanging above me like twin suns. Her face grinned above me and I knew my prayers had been answered and my fantasy granted, I was no more than a piece of gum.