- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please give me comments. I want to know what you people think.

            Santo began to awaken from his deep sleep.  He sat up and looked around. The surroundings were so unfamiliar.  He was sitting on what appeared to be a plain of fabric, which dropped off suddenly hundreds of feet from him.  He looked up and noticed with surprise that the sky was a plain white. “Odd...” he thought.  Odder still was the fact that rather than a sun, there appeared to be a giant light fixture hanging from the sky.  He looked around frantically. Far in the distance he saw a giant desk. A colossal door stood closed on a wall.  On the soft plain there was an enormous pillow about a hundred feet from where he sat.  “A- a giant bedroom?” he said aloud. But that didn’t make much sense. “I must have shrunk somehow… but how is that possible?” Santo tried to remember how this happened, but he couldn’t.  He was hanging out at his friend Allie’s house. She had just given him a drink, but that was the last thing he could remember. “Is this Allie’s room?” he thought. But he immediately dispelled the thought.  “She wouldn’t have done this to me.” Santo and Allie were extremely close.  He was actually in love with her, despite the fact that they were both dating another person at the time.  For this reason, Santo never acted on his feelings; they merely hung out as friends.


            Suddenly, Santo heard a series of loud bangs, almost like giant footsteps.  Suddenly the door opened and he immediately recognized the giantess in the doorway as Allie, despite the fact she now appeared to be 60 feet tall.  Somehow, the enormous size seemed to increase her beauty.  “So this is her room.” Santo thought.  She looked over at the bed, and upon seeing him awake, rushed over. “Sandy, you’re awake! Oh, how do you feel?” She asked with obvious concern.  He looked up at her face, getting lost in her huge eyes and gazing at her beautiful, plump lips.  He quickly came back to his senses.  “Yes, Allie I’m fine, only-“


“Well that’s great! I was worried because you were out so long.”


“Yes Allie, but how-“


“Because I wasn’t sure if-“


“ALLIE!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. “Why am I so small?”


She seemed taken aback for a moment, but then grinned ear to ear.  “Well that’s easy,” She replied cutely.  “I shrank you.”  Santo stared at her, dumbstruck.  “That… that isn’t possible.” He said.  “This has to be some sort of trick.  Virtual reality?  A horrible nightmare?”  She giggled.  Santo had always loved her laugh, and the sound of it enveloped him.  “If this weren’t real, could I do this?” Upon saying this, she puckered her lips and blew a tiny gust of wind at him, knocking him over. He immediately stood back up, flustered, and she giggled again.  “So this is all real?” Santo asked her tentatively. “Mhmm!” She nodded. “And you did this to me?” he continued.  “Yup!” She showed her beautiful teeth in a gorgeous smile.  “But… why?” Santo asked.


            Allie sat next to him, her shapely body towering over his. She reached to pick him up, hesitated, and then opened her hand in front of him. He stepped on and she lifted him closer to her face.  He stared into her huge eyes; they seemed something like those of a hungry predator. His gaze went to her beautiful lips, which parted slightly to reveal brilliantly white teeth.  Allie took a deep breath, washing Santo in the hot, damp air, and then began.  “I know we are very good friends, Santo.  But I never told you how I really feel about you, because I didn’t want to mess that up.” She started. Santo merely stared at her in shock. She continued, “I stare at you from across the classroom and when we’re at the pool and when we hang out, just imagining that we could live happily together forever.” Santo was frozen a moment. He blinked twice and asked, “Well why did you shrink me then?”  With this question, she paused for a moment, maybe thinking of how to word her response.  She spoke. “I knew that I needed to have you, but I wasn’t sure how.  That is when I discovered an experimental shrinking serum that my dad was working on at the science institute.  It was able to shrink mice in the lab, so I snuck a sample, mixed it in your iced tea, and now you are mine. And you will be mine forever.” This was very difficult for Santo to process.  “But Allie,” he began. “What are you going to do with me?” She smiled slightly at this question, and the hunger in her eyes intensified. “Santo, I am going to swallow you whole. I’ll coat you in saliva so you’re nice and slippery, then I’ll send you on a one way journey to the depths of my stomach.” As she said this, her stomach growled ominously and she giggled. He froze for a moment, then began laughing so hard his eyes teared.  This was his best friend in the world. She would never harm him.  Unless those desires she expressed were really true.  The thought entered his mind that she wasn’t lying. She licked her lips.


“Allie, that was a joke, right?” She shook her head no.


“So, you’re actually gunna swallow me whole?” She nodded and said, “You’ll be a part of me forever” She lightly kissed the top of his head.  He gulped nervously as her stomach growled loudly.  Allie giggled. He would soon be passing between those lovely lips, past those bright shining teeth, and into the stomach of his beautiful friend where he would spend the remaining hours of his life. “Well, any last words?” She asked.  “Please don’t do this, Allie.  I was such a good friend to you.”  He pleaded one last time. She giggled. “I’m sorry Santo, but that’s why I have to do this. I need to be with you forever and this is the only way.  So, goodbye Santo. I’ll never forget you.”


Allie carefully lifted Santo up between her thumb and forefinger.  He heard her stomach growling loudly below, and Allie giggled again, that angelic sound. She raised him above her head and he looked down.  He saw her beautiful lips part and her tongue stuck out. Strands of saliva connected her tongue and the roof of her mouth. He was frozen with fear. Suddenly, her grip loosened and he fell.  Santo landed with a plop on her tongue. Then slowly it was drawn between her lips.  He watched with horror as her lips sealed shut, closing out the last view of the world that h would ever see. From inside, her breath was overwhelmingly minty. He felt himself being rolled around by her tongue and covered in warm saliva. He was pushed against the roof of her mouth and pressed against her cheek.  He felt himself being pushed to the back of his dearest friend’s throat, and felt himself quickly pulled down with an audibly wet gulp.


Down he was pulled by her esophageal muscles. It felt like they were massaging his entire body, and he couldn’t help from being slightly aroused.  He thought to himself, “This would be enjoyable if the circumstances were different.”  Suddenly, he felt himself drop into a pool of warm, viscous liquid.  The soft floor moved underneath him.  Santo heard deafening gurgles and growls inside her stomach, and a faint heartbeat. The air was warm and humid.  He sat down. Santo realized that he would be digested in this place by today or tomorrow, but he felt some strange happiness in knowing that there was a person that loved him so much. He realized that he didn’t mind being part of such a beautiful body, and such a lovely girl as Allie. As he sat against the wall, he whispered “Love you too, Allie. For the rest of my life…”


Outside, Allie sighed with pleasure and joy as she laid on her bed. She rubbed her belly where her only true love would spend the rest of his life. She grabbed the pink highlighter from her nightstand and wrote in big girlish handwriting on her belly:


I love you forever, Santo.