- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mikiko and Andy spend some quality time together. Mikiko takes on the role of an angry Goddess and punishes the weak Andy.

Mikiko had a plan. She would test Andy, she would tease him a little. She'd learn a lot based on how Andy reacted and have fun in the process. Sure, the plan was potentially deadly, but that made it exciting. It was perfect.

The execution might be tricky, she thought. She couldn't stand that she still felt shy around Andy, despite her incredible power. Her walls of self-consciousness were still there when she regarded Andy. Mikiko cared what he thought about her.

To accomplish her goals she was going to need a false persona, something to give her confidence. It would hide her fears and uncertainties. She would wear the mask of an angry Goddess. Mikiko was already powerful and had just killed the last of her foes. The only thing Mikiko had to fake was the rage.

To get into the mood Mikiko thought of Karen and Autumn and Mr. Krucible. She thought of how she had easily snuffed out their lives and on her own terms. People were weak and Mikiko could use them however she wanted. She thought of Andy, who didn't have the guts to talk to her. Why couldn't he have just made it easy and talked to her in school? He was selfish and weak, too hung up on his ego to take any risks. Warm anger began to pump through her veins. She felt more sure of herself. She became quick and aggressive.

Mikiko snatched up Andy, who was already retreating behind his own walls of passive shyness. She grabbed her backpack and while still naked stomped off to her room. She was a short girl but her thin legs flexed beautifully as she took long strides. Her tight ass tensed and jiggled as she stepped.

She closed and locked her bedroom door behind her. Placing Andy on her desk a bit more gently than her facade demanded, she sat down in preparation for her fun.

"You have disappointed me, servant boy." Mikiko spoke harshly, glaring down at Andy. Her cute nasal voice was richer and fuller when she was angry. It had a delicate and pleasing spice to it now. Her Japanese accent became more apparent. Andy felt simultaneously alienated and captivated by Mikiko. She was the Goddess of another land, and Andy wished with every minute speck of his being only to fit in and be some small piece of her existence. It was a terrible and thrilling thing to experience.

Andy braced himself, "I-I'm sorry Miki-"

"Shut up!" Mikiko toppled Andy with the slightest brush of her hand. "You will call me Princess Funayama. Do you understand?" She liked this.

The blow had surprised Andy. He had flown back more than a foot. He started to better appreciate her power. He struggled to a kneeling position, bowed his head, and spoke, "I'm sorry Princess Funayama!"

Mikiko grinned, amused. "That's better," she still spoke severely. "I'm afraid you still have to be punished, however." She flicked her hair haughtily. "I can not allow my slaves to act without my permission. Know that you are not allowed to ejaculate unless I order you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Princess Funayama. I won't ever do it again!" groveled Andy.

"We'll see about that. But first, your punishment." Mikiko produced a clear cylinder from her desk. She dumped out its contents so the tube was empty. It seemed to be made from hard plastic. She placed it flat on the desk in front of Andy so its aperture was facing him.

"Get in," Mikiko commanded.

"B-But I-," Andy stammered.

"Do it now or I will crush you this second like I crushed Autumn!" Her voice was filled with anger and contempt. It was amazing how much authority the precious teenage girl was able to project while completely naked.

Andy was terrified but also excited. Mikiko wasn't acting like he had imagined her during all those classes, but domination seemed to harmonize with his personality. He wasn't certain but he thought deep down that Mikiko wouldn't hurt him. He thought he saw through the act, but she was a frighteningly good actor.

He slid into the tube. There wasn't room to sit, he could only lie flat and reposition his arms. Mikiko sealed the tube below his feet.

Mikiko lifted the tube and looked at Andy. She tilted the tube slightly and Andy had to raise his arms above his head to keep from bonking it on the ceiling.

"What a cute little toy," she observed. "I wonder how strong this plastic is?" She pressed it a little with her fingers and it gave quickly, pressing against Andy's naked body. "Now you be safe in there. If you feel any pain, just scream." she laughed.

She lowered the tube part way to the ground and dropped it the remainder of the distance to the carpeted floor.

Mikiko leaned back on her chair and stretched her legs out in front of her. She flicked, twisted, and pinched her stiff nipples with one hand and went to her crotch with the other. Stimulating herself, she knocked the tube around a bit with her foot, teasing the trapped occupant.

Then she lightly placed her soft beautiful foot on the tube. Mikiko looked for Andy's face. He shook his head vigorously at her, pleading her to not crush him. She laughed softly and pushed down on the tube just a little with her toes. Her tiny muscles curled her toes around the tube. Her foot flattened ever so slightly as she pressed.

The walls of Andy's coffin seemed incredibly weak and flimsy. There was no chance at all they would withstand Mikiko's weight. His fears were confirmed as she pressed down a little. The tube distorted easily, it bowed outwards at the sides and the tube closed in on Andy. He yelled and his voice was barely audible to Mikiko.

Mikiko giggled. "Oh, what's wrong? You're afraid of my little tootsie? That's not very brave," she spoke calmly while smiling. "Don't you want to get squished by my glorious foot? You seemed to enjoy it a lot when I squished Autumn," she teased Andy. "Maybe I'll squish you anyways, I love the sound of shattering bones." She started to stimulate herself more vigorously with these words.

Mikiko pressed down a little more on the tube. Andy watched as the tube changed shape under the incredible pressure of Mikiko's mighty foot. Andy felt the hard smooth plastic press up against his body. He saw the bent edges of the formerly round surface turn white with the stress. Was this how Andy was going to go, crushed to death under the foot of the girl of his dreams?

Mikiko thrust her fingers into her soft wet pussy as she pressed on the tube. She thought of Andy trapped, scared half to death. Indeed if the tube suddenly gave way he'd be crushed into paste. The danger excited Mikiko greatly. She pressed harder as she came close to climax.

She spoke softly and slowly between little sucking gasps for air, "Your little cage is pretty strong. Maybe I should stand up and put my weight into it." Before she reached the point of no return she slowed her nimble hands and calmed herself.

"I need more stimulation. It's no fun to cum without a thick long shaft in me," she pouted. "How silly of me. I could use this tube I was going to crush."

She stood up and picked up Andy's sarcophagus from the floor. She walked over to her bed and plopped down onto her back. Her long black hair swept upwards and rested on her face before she swept it away. Mikiko lazily traced the tube across her body, between her soft budding breasts, over her thin tummy and down between her limber thighs.

"Tell me slave, what do you think of my body?" She held the trapped Andy in front of her pussy and rubbed the pole's smooth surface across her clit and cunt lips.

Venturing over Mikiko's body was rapturous to Andy. Now he could see every millimeter of Mikiko's delicate folds, her beautiful little pink push button and her smooth moist slit. He wanted to stimulate himself but he was afraid of what Mikiko might do, so his personal shaft stood untended. "Princess Funayama's is the most beautiful girl in existence! I would give anything to spend my whole life looking at her body!" Andy screamed.

"I may be able to arrange that," breathed Mikiko. She half smiled. "Remember, you aren't allowed to pleasure yourself. If I see you've made another mess with your nasty little penis I'm going to have to smush you after all!"

Mikiko spread her legs wide and aligned the tube lengthwise in preparation to penetrate herself. Andy would be going in head-first. He craned his neck to maintain his sight of Mikiko's stunning twat.

She slid the cylinder in slowly. As it went the plastic contracted. It was almost too big to fit into her but she patiently forced it. Slowly, inch by inch Andy was shoved more within Mikiko. She stopped with only the very end not submerged in her cunt and she slid it back out. Again Andy went within her and again Mikiko pulled him back out.

Mikiko repositioned her feet flat on the surface of her bed and she arched her back so her legs were open wide and her pussy would be clear to see to anyone entering the room.

Andy slid within the tube towards its lid. He had to brace himself with his hands again to stop from being injured. Mikiko increased the speed of her thrusts and Andy slid back and forth within.

Mikiko treated herself just as she had practiced so many times before. The rubbing of her clit and the forceful thrusts of Andy's plastic cage sent her pleasure sky high. There was something else, too. Andy was inside her. Innocent, cute, and... what was it? Pure? Certainly not. He had enjoyed Mikiko snuffing out Autumn far too much. Was it his submissiveness? No. That wasn't it either. She thought about Andy as her pleasure rose. Andy was... the same as Mikiko. They were both picked on by other students, neither were regarded as the smartest or the most attractive or the richest student at school. They were the same, only Mikiko had the coin.

Mikiko thought of poor, innocent, cute Andy -- Andy that blushed and looked away whenever Mikiko looked in his direction, Andy that lusted over Mikiko but was too beaten down to mount the courage to speak to her, the Andy Mikiko herself had been too afraid to ever approach, the Andy that was everything Mikiko wanted, the Andy that she was slamming into her hot tight pussy harder and harder, the Andy that felt so good inside her and might be crushed to death by her clamping muscles as she came. Her arm muscles burned, her legs were going to cramp up. The pain and pleasure mixed with the image of Andy in her mind. She came.

Andy had to use all his strength to keep from bashing his brains out in the rapidly bouncing container. It slammed him harder and harder and all he could see was Mikiko's beautiful flesh and juices sliding smoothly over its surface. The rate of the thrusts increased to where Andy's arms were too tired and weak and he had to wrap his arms around his head as best he could. His elbows were being bruised and battered by the violent collisions. Mikiko's vaginal walls started to tighten around the flimsy life-sustaining plastic. Her pussy clamped hard, and he felt the warmed plastic against his face. He heard a snap and great volumes of Mikiko's liquids started to fill Andy's coffin. He felt the warm liquid as it coated his arms and soaked his hair. As Mikiko thrust the shaft within, her Andy was dipped in and out of her fluids. Andy got some in his mouth as he gasped and they tasted sweet and salty. The container continued to fill and now Andy's head ceased to even break the surface of the sex juice. He held his breath. The walls started to clench even harder, very hard now, it hurt his chest a little as the plastic pressed down on him. He couldn't hold his breath much longer. He saw stars in his tight shut eyes. He faded and remembered no more.