- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

We are introduced to Mikiko, a Japanese girl who will soon discover the Mjolnir, an ancient artifact that grants the ability to shrink one's foes.

She is attacked by a teacher whom she kills swiftly.

This chapter is not erotica as much as story building.

Karen slammed her foot into Mikiko's stomach. "Flat chested little bitch."
Mikiko moved her arms, which were previously guarding her face, to protect her belly. Karen wound up to kick Mikiko square in the face but just then Autumn tugged on Karen's tight-knit sweater.
"Mr. Krucible is coming," Autumn urged.

Karen turned and began to walk down the hallway with Autumn. She glanced back over her shoulder and threatened, "Bring it tonight. Got it?"
Mikiko groaned, "OK Karen... OK."
Karen snapped her head away angrily, flourishing her wavy blond shoulder-length hair. She proceeded down the hall. Autumn said something and she and Karen laughed as they turned the corner.

Mikiko curled up on the ground. She was alone and she was in pain. Karen wanted Mikiko to bring her father's booze to Karen's house tonight. Karen would get smashed and fuck whatever guy she was 'dating'.

Karen Rothschild didn't even need Miki's dad's booze. She just enjoyed pushing Mikiko around and hoped to get her into trouble. Karen was beautiful and she could manipulate men into doing anything she wanted, a skill she squandered on seducing cute boys and obtaining alcohol. Karen would hang out outside a liquor shop, walk up to just about any man to give him an eyeful of her cleavage and request a 40oz. Karen lacked the creativity and wisdom to fully utilize her assets. She was a bimbo only smart enough to take more advantage of men than they took advantage of her.

Mikiko Funayama, on the other hand, was a shy isolated girl. She was short and cute but boys were all fawning over their more curvaceous classmates. Her parents came from Japan years ago and were exceptionally liberal. They didn't push Mikiko to strive for successes that were not her own desire. She was reasonable in her studies, but not particularly academic. She enjoyed her art and music and a cool rainy day. With her straight jade-black hair, Mikiko seemed to be the physical opposite of Karen in every way. Karen was the glorious day, Mikiko was the beautiful night.

Tears ran down Mikiko's face and she propped herself into a sitting position with her arm. Her long shining hair fell in front of her eyes like a curtain. No one would see her cry.
Mr. Krucible walked up to her slowly and shouted at Mikiko accusingly, "What are you doing on the floor?"
Mikiko whispered softly, "Nothing... I fell down."
"Well get up or you're getting detention. You're supposed to be in class now. If I see you loitering around in the halls again I'll speak with the principal." Mr. Krucible was the meanest son-of-a-bitch teacher Mikiko, or anyone else, ever knew.

Mikiko stood up slowly but she still ached from the beating Karen had given her. Without looking Mr. Krucible in the face she walked in the opposite direction he was headed and went into the girl's room. She checked that the stalls were empty and sat in the far corner stall with her clothes on. Tears ran down her face.

She tried to think of a way to deny Karen her demands. Last time she squealed on Karen Mikiko's teachers had scoffed. Mr. Krucible had been there. He called Mikiko a poor student and said it was girls like her that were the problem with this country. He accused her of making up treacherous lies against a 'fine girl like Karen', and if he heard bullshit like that again he'd have Mikiko expelled. The other teachers ignored this rant and Mikiko left the teacher's lounge sobbing.

A tear fell from Mikiko's cheek and she heard a small ting, like a tiny bell. She looked down and saw something on the floor. She picked the object up and held it in front of her. It was a metal coin made of pretty dark blue metal which had tiny triangular holes carved into it. It seemed to have letters inscribed into it, but they weren't any language she knew. It wasn't a Latin alphabet or Cyrillic or any East Asian language. Yet some of the letters looked like familiar English letters, carved with sharp strokes. The coin felt extremely old.

She sat there feeling the coin with her hand when she heard the bathroom door slam open and footsteps in the room, loud clomping steps that suggested someone walking with hurried strides. She reached up to lock the stall door when it was ripped open suddenly. Mikiko let out a yelp. Mr. Krucible stood in front of her with a furious look on his face.

"Miss Funayama, what did I say about going to class?" he spoke airily but sweat was pouring down his strained face.

"Mr. Krucible, this is the girl's room. You can't come in here!" Mikiko's voice betrayed a hint of fear.

Mr. Krucible put his hand to his lip and momentarily, looking at Mikiko. He stomped back to the door and locked it from the inside. "Miss Funayama, disobedient girls need to be reprimanded." He spoke with satisfaction, relishing the words as he made his way back to Mikiko's stall. Mikiko grit her teeth. She knew she was in danger. She stood up and prepared to defend herself.

"More illicit behavior, I gather? Waiting for a john to show up, eh? Society doesn't tolerate prostitution, young lady. I'll be damned if I let you get away with stomping all over common decency." His head shook violently as he spoke. "Well, there's only one thing to do with bad little girls like you." He swung for Mikiko, but his motions were clumsy and Mikiko ducked around him. She ran to the door and Mr. Krucible just turned to face her slowly. She reached to unlock the door.

"If you know what's good for you, you're going to stay right here." He pointed downwards. "If you leave this room, I'm going to report your behavior to the principal. I'll tell him how little Mikiko was offering her services in the lady's restroom."

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about!" Mikiko screeched while shaking her head. She couldn't believe this.

Mr. Krucible bristled and seemed to momentarily lose his composure. "Such a vulgar little mouth. Profanity and talking back against faculty." He paused. "Teen girls are all alike. Rebelling against authority, just waiting for some boy to fuck their brains out. Then they spend their lives living on welfare and leeching off the system. Sluts, all of you." Foam spit from his mouth as he spoke. He regained his calm. "It'll be a real shame when you're suspended."

"I've never even..." She paused, looked down and spoke again with renewed anger. "You sick fuck. Fuck the principal, I'll go to the police!"

Mr. Krucible laughed scornfully. "Stupid little child. My brother is chief of police. He trusts my judgment. If I say you're a dirty, good for nothing, slanderous, cum guzzling slut he'll believe me." He glared at her haughtily.

Mikiko blanched. "You fucking bastard!" She cursed under her breath.

Mr. Krucible laughed and shambled towards her. His face relaxed and an unpleasant smile came to his face. "Come now, it doesn't have to be this way. In fact, I can guarantee you pass my English class, if you're willing to do me a little favor." He grinned wickedly.

The world spun and discordant music seemed to grate Mikiko's ears. Krucible reached and started to rub Mikiko's shoulders roughly. Mikiko stared downwards intently. Krucible gazed at her longingly and he frowned. "I must admit, you are very attractive." He touched her cheek delicately and sniffed. "Temptress of the Orient." He licked his lips with the tip of his tongue.

Everything was happening so fast. The world was speeding around her. Mikiko shut her eyes and felt incredible panic and despair. There was no way out. Mr. Krucible was a monster. He had a power over her, the whole school, and the whole town. Her mind wandered to the shiny blue coin she was still clenching in her right hand. She squeezed it hard.

Krucible brushed Mikiko's arms and he seemed to crouch in front of her. She felt him staring at her panties and she pressed down her skirt automatically. She braced herself for his cold touch on her thigh. Moments passed and nothing happened. She opened her eyes and Krucible was not crouching in front of her. She started forward and stumbled on something lying on the ground. It was a pile of clothing. She glanced all around frightfully, expecting to see a naked Mr. Krucible ready to pounce on her and steal her virginity, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Mr. Krucible was suddenly covered in a great tarp. The fabric was heavy and he had trouble standing. He noticed how it rubbed against his skin and suddenly realized he was completely naked. He looked around, panicked. Was this sort of student prank? A trap set for him and Mikiko had been the bait? The great tarp jerked violently and swept over him. He wasn't in the bathroom any longer, it was an immense room with high ceilings. His first thought was that he had been summoned by the devil for his actions and was about to face eternal torment. The floor was very cool, covered in large white slabs of stone. It smelled strongly of chemicals. It smelled like...

He suddenly noticed a massive moving object in the distance. It was many stories tall, a massive moving building in an even bigger hall of Gods. The immense creature turned around and it had Mikiko's face. It WAS Mikiko, but now she was huge! "Oh Jesus!" he screamed. He felt panic flow through him, terror unlike he had ever felt. His heart skipped beats and sweat dripped into his eyes.

"Mr. Krucible?" the giant Mikiko called.

He glanced around wildly and then screwed up his courage. "Miss Funayama, I demand you stop..." He gestured around wildly. "THIS... RIGHT NOW!"

"No... I won't." Mikiko said coolly.

"WHAT?" he yelled.

She lifted her foot and hovered it above him. Her sneaker was the size of a car. He noticed the dirt on the bottom of it. His eyes roamed along her thin smooth legs and her cute panties and up to her face. She was furious.

"NO! WAIT!"

Mikiko slammed her foot down with all her force onto Mr. Krucible. A sickening crushing sound was accompanied by a small splatter of blood which flew in all directions and slopped low against the walls. She lifted her foot and gore hung to her shoe. She wiped the mess along the floor.

Mikiko stared and tried to catch her breath. Mr. Krucible was dead. She had crushed him. She had killed him. She felt nothing. She had been attacked and she fought back. It was over.

She gathered paper towels from a dispenser and wiped up the wrecked Mr. Krucible with disgust. When the room was clean she unlocked the door and exited.