- Text Size +

That night, I had the same dream from the night before. It was still cloudy though, but I could see something that I didn't see before. I saw that I was with amanda and that I was still part wolf, the thing is that I was only part wolf in that part that I can faintly remmeber. The rest of the time I was human and only three years old. It was pretty confusing but I didn't dwell on it too long, I just got out of bed and splashed water on my face in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I saw that I was still not human. I was upset, as I hadn't forgoten what I was thinking about when I fell asleep last night. I went back over to my bed and noticed that Amanda was gone. I looked at the clock and saw that I had woken up late and she was probably eating breakfast right now. She usually woke me up though, so I was a little confused. Maybe she was upset with me or something, but I just decided to lie there in my bed. For some stange reason I had a headache and I didn't really feel like talking to anyone right now so I just tried to fall asleep again. A few hours later I woke up again, I was being shaken and dangled from one leg by Amanda. She seemed to have forgotten (or just gotten over) last night as she seemed to be in a good mood.

"Finnally you woke up." She said.

"Have you been doing this for a while?" I asked, still upside down.

"Well I've been shaking you for about ten minutes, but I just picked you up by your leg." She said.

"Now that I'm awake you can put me down you know." I said a little but annoyed, I didn't really enjoy being held upside down.

"Alright, alright, calm down." She said.

"Sorry, I just have a bit of a headache." I said.

"Oh, I didn't mean to give you a headache." She said.

"No, no it isn't your fault I've just had a headache since this morning. That's why I went back to sleep. By the way, what time is it?" I asked.

"Um, its two o'clock." She said looking at the clock by my bed.

"Damn, I didn't think I'd sleep so long..." I said.

"Yeah, I tried waking you up in the morning before breakfast but you were like a rock there, you wouldn't move and I really didn't feel like growing again just to wake you up." She said.

"Then why did you wait until two o'clock to wake me up?" I asked.

"I started watching tv and then around one thiry I realised that you were still asleep." She said.

I sat down on the ground because I felt dizzy and said, "Well thanks for finally remembering me."

"Hey, I didn't have to come wake you up you know. I had to grow to giant size to do it, most people wouldn't do that." She said. I could tell by her voice that she wasn't really mad or anything.

"Most people can't grow that big, besides I thought you said you liked being big." I said.

"Your right I do, but coming out here when I could be watching tv was a pain." She said.

"Quit complaining, now you get to hangout with me." I said.

"Haha, I guess thats a decent reward." She said putting me down on the floor. "Alright, how about a game?"

"Fine, but give me at least a mintue to run." I said to her.

"Sure but when I catch you, you have to be my insole alright?" She said to me as she sat down on her bed and crossed her legs.

"Can't we just play for fun?" I asked her.

"Time is running out." She said in an annoying voice as she stared at my clock. I knew that at this point she wasn't listening to me so I just ran under the desk and hoped that she wouldn't see me. This game wasn't really about hiding, it was mostly about trying to evade her. Then I thought about something, there wasn't a way for me to win this game unless she just got bored. Amanda wasn't going to get bored though, because the cat part of her mind liked chasing little animals and she liked to chase me specifically, I really didn't know why. I waited under the desk and saw both her feet on the ground. I knew that she would find me pretty quick so I thought of what to do next. Thinking of last time she made me play htis game I remembered that the only reason she got me was because she hit me with her tail so this time I had to remember that she could use that. I was busy thinking about what to do I didn't notice that Amanda's hand was already reaching for me. I ran out from under the desk and right by Amanda. She knew I'd run that way and had her other hand ready, but I managed to jump through her fingers and get by her. Amanda was confused and I was too, I had no idea that I could do that I just tried it and hoped for the best. "That was pretty good, but you aren't going to get away from me." She said.


"You aren't going to get me!" I shouted as I ran under the bed.


"Quit hiding under things, it maked it harder for me to get you." She said crawling under the bed. I thought I was safe under the bed and was only expecting her hand to come after me, but I was surprised when I actually saw her coming after me. "You know I can fit under here too right?" She asked.


"You can only crawl under here, I can still run." I said. I started feeling a little light headed but I ignored it because I was having fun actually getting away from her. She wasn't fast at all under the bed so I run out from under it and climbed the stairs to the top of the night table. Amanda got out from under her bed and stood up in front of the night table.


"Why'd you come up here, now there isn't anywhere to run." She said reaching for me. I ran to the edge of the night table and jumped down to her bed then onto the ground. As I was falling I felt a little dizzy, but I assumed that was because I was falling. I also felt a little bit of pain as I hit the ground when I jumped from the bed, but since Amanda was still chasing me, it wasn't the time to just stop and check. I sucked it up and kept running, if anything this game was at least good exersise. I kept on running, I was going back under the desk but then I started to feel weird. I was still being chased, but I just fell down and everything went black. Amanda stopped for a second. Then she picked me up and put me in her palm. She shook me a little bit just to make sure I wasn't trying to trick her but when she saw I wasn't moving she put me back on my bed, sat down on hers and waited for me to wake up.