- Text Size +


Dinner was uneventful as our family didn't really like to talk that much, well except for Amanda. However she almost never spoke while she was eating. I was glad too, because I didn't want her sayong anything to my parents about me smoking. I really didn't think much of it but I knew my parents wouldn't be happy. When we finished Amanda told me to come with her back to the shed. We said goodnight to our parents and walked out of the house. As soon as we got into the shed Amanda started to grow. I watcher her go from her usual 5' 7" to about 50' tall. Although, I tend to see her more at her giant size than her normal size. She walked over to her bed and sat down. Then she looked at me and said, "Come here little guy."

I knew what she wanted me to do, so I walked over to her feet and looked up at her. She lifted her left foot and I started massaging it. I kept pressing into her pawpads with all my force. While I was doing that I thought to myself that I was probably stronger to her when I she was normal sized. I looked up to her face and saw that she looked pretty happy, so I continued and she lied back on her bed. I was rubbing her foot for about 7 more minutes before I satred to feel it become heavier. I ignored it for a minute but then it fell down on top of me. I couldnt lift it off me as I was completely under it. My head just happened to get stuck between her toes. I could see through the space between them. I was glad because I could breath but there was also the smell that I had to deal with. I shouted up to her but she didn't respond. I kept it up for about ten minutes but after ten minutes of no responses I gave up and assumed that she was asleep. Suprisingly I fell asleep pretty quickly and with no trouble. 

I woke up in Amanda's giant hand and she was looking down at me. She saw that I had woken up and she said, "Hey, sorry for falling asleep on you last night."

"How did you just fall asleep? Couldn't you tell you were going to fall asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah but I thought I'd stay awake longer." She said.

"Oh, alright then." I said.

"You don't seem that upset about it you know." She said.

"I'm still pretty tired, It's hard to sleep when you pinned under your giant sister's foot." I said.
 
"I wouldn't know." she said smiling. 
 
"Of course you wouldn't, but put me back down by my bed so I can take a shower." I said.
 
"Didn't you shower last night?" She asked.
 
"I would've but someone fell asleep on me." I said.
 
"Oh, right...." She said. 
 
Amanda set me down by my bed and she lied back down on hers. I walked into the bathroom with new clothes and took a shower. I had to hurry because although Amanda had woken me up early it still wansn't early enough to take one of my usual showers. When I got out Amanda had actually fallen back asleep on her bed but she was wearing a different change of clothes. I knew she sould wake me up if I fell asleep again so I decided that I would try and wake her. I walked over the egde of my platform and jumped down into her pillow. It was fun, but I was still scared to try it. I walked over to her ear, which was near the top of her head. I shouted "Wake up!" and she jumped up and her movement made me fall down into the giant pillow. She looked at the platform and saw that I wasn't there. Amadna was going to lie back down and I shouted up to her. She looked down at me and picked up and placed me in her hand.
 
She yawned and it felt a huge gust of wind to me. I said, "You need to brush your teeth..."
 
"I know, I know." She said.
 
"Why are you so tired? You are usually the one who has to drag me out of bed." I asked.
 
"I don't know, I've been really tired lately." She said.
 
"How many times did you change your size yesterday?" I asked.
 
"Um probably like 8." She said.
 
"I think that changing your size uses up energy, so you get tired quicker when you overdo it." I said.
 
"That makes sense, by the way you should proably get going you're going to be late." She said.
 
I looked at the clock by my bed and saw that I was running short on time so I asked her to put me down on the ground. She did as I asked and then she shrank down and went into her bathroom. I walked into the house to eat breakfast. My parents asked me where Amanda was and I told them that she was still getting ready. They were surprised to hear that I had gotten ready before her as she usually was awake prety early. I finished eating and left. On the way to school I saw John. I asked him about yesterday and he said that he had not been feeling well and he had a fever so he stayed home. 


"So you feelin alright today?" I asked.


"Not a hundered precent but I'm doin better than yesterday so my parents made me come to school." He said.


"Both me and Amanda never get sick, so I never get to stay home from school." I said.


"She doesn't go to a school does she?" He asked.


"She used to, but she said she didn't want to here." I said.


"How come?" He asked.


"I don't really know, she put up with people there but maybe she is just tired of it. You'd have to ask her if you really wanted to know." I said.


"Oh, ok. So does that mean I can come over today?" He asked.


"Sure, I'm sure it won't be a problem." I said.


We walked into the school and went to our classes. The day went on as it always did, long and boring. I sat their in class barely listening. Suprisingly though I was still passing the classes I was in. When the classes were over John and I left to my house. As we were walking out of the school I saw Dan outside. He gave me a strange look, kinda like the "what are you doing?" look. I just kept on going with John to my house. When we got home I expected not to see Amanda in the house. "Is she still hiding from me?" John asked.

 

"No she's ok with you now. Actually I'm surprised she got used to you in such a short amount of time. What did you say to her?" I asked.

 

He said, "I don't know she just seemed to not hate me after a little while."

 

"Thats pretty odd but I guess that's the only explaination. Anyway, come with me." I said.

 

"Alright." He said as we walked out through the back door. I led him to the shed in the back knowing that Amanda was probably in there. "Wow this thing is huge, what are you keeping in there?" He asked.

 

"You'll see." I said. I opened the door and we walked in. The first thing I saw was Amanda's giant pair of boots. I don't think that John notcied then though. He was staring at the giant bed. Amanda saw us and got up to walk over to us. John seemed nervous again because he was still scared of her at that size. We both put our bags on the ground and looked up at her.

 

Amanda noticed John's nevous look and she said, "I told you I wasn't gonna hurt you, quit being afraid of me."

 

"S-sorry, it's just that you're so tall." He said.

 

"Hey at least I'm a nice giantess." She said picking me up and putting me in her palm. "At least most of the time..." She said looking at me with a little grin. She lied her hand on the ground and told John to climb on. He was a still scared but he did trust her, so he climbed on her hand. She brought him up to the desk and put us both down on it. 

 

"Not to be nosey or anything but how did you guys afford this?" John asked.

 

"Well I guess our parents had some pretty good savings." Amanda said.

 

"Oh, ok." He said. "So you have a desk with paper and pens scaled to your size too?"

 

"Yeah, I'm not really sure why they built this though. I can always shrink back down to normal its not like I'm stuck like this." She said. While they were talking I picked up one of the 4' 8" pens as best i could and tried to write my name on the blank sheet of paper near us. It was difficult but I managed to write out a decent letter A before Amanda noticed and asked what I was doing. I told her that I was trying to write my name. John got a pen and tried it too. The pens were big so they were pretty heavy, to us at least. When John and I had finished trying to write our names on the paper Amanda picked us up and held us higher to see how it looked. She laughed because it looked like a 5 year old had written it. She put us both in her right hand and picked up a pen in her left. Not only did she write her name a lot better than we did, she worte it in script just to show off. We looked ather and she jst gave us a smile. The rest of the time John spent here was used up by us messing around with the giant pens and paper. It was suprisingly fun for us just bacause they were really big and Amanda seemed to enjoy watching us play around like little kids. Every now and then she would write or draw something around us or knock one of us over playfully. As she went to knock me down with her finger I jumped on to it and grabbed on. She was a bit surprised but she looked at me on her finger and flicked me off in the direction of her bed. I went flying onto the bed and landed safely on the soft sheets. Amanda looked to make sure I was alright. And was glad to see that I was. I just stayed there though, lying there. It was really comfortable. Meanwhile Amanda was still focused on John on her desk. He new at this point that Amanda wouldn't do anything to me unless she knew it would be safe so he wasn't worried that she flicked me to the bed. 

 

John looked over to his school bag and remebered what he wanted to ask Amanda. "Hey Amanda, can I ask you something?" John asked.

 

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

 

"Well Anthony told me that you used to go to school, and I was wondering why you don't go to school here." He asked.

 

John could see that her mood changed, she wasn't as happy anymore. John was a little worried because he didn't kow how she was going to react. "I just didn't want to go to school when I could be homeschooled." She said.

 

"Did something happen?" He asked.

 

"Look, I'd apreciate it if we could drop the subject..." She said. 

 

"Alright then." He said.

 

After a few minutes of silence I called out from the bed, "Hey you gonna come get me?"

 

Amanda perked up a little, picked up John and walked over to the bed and picked me up with her claws. She turned her hand over so that I could sit in her palm. John looked at the night table by the bed and I told him that its where I slept and had my things. He was looking around and saw the clock and the time. John said that he had to leave, and Amanda dropped him on the bed. He screamed for a minute and hit the sheets. When Amanda picked him back up he asked if he could be placed on the ground, so Amanda put us on the ground at her feet. I sat down on top of her toes and John got his things and left.