- Text Size +


 The next morning I woke up when I felt a lot of movement. I was a little confused bacause I felt like I wasn't laying down, but like I was leaned up against something. I heard Amanda's voice, but I was still drowsy so I couldn't tell what she was saying. I felt more movement and finnaly started to wake up for real. I heard her say, "Hey, I cant stay here forever, are you gonna wake up?"


"Then why don't you go and let me sleep?" I said. By the sound of her voice I could tell she was still giant sized. I decided to open my eyes just to see what she wanted. I was surprised to see that what I was leaning up against was actually Amanda's giant foot. My first though was that she put me there while I was sleeping. So I asked. "Ugh why did you put me up against your foot?" 


"I didn't do anything, you got up at night and leaned up agaisnt it. I asked you what you wered doing but you didn't say anything so I assumed you fell asleep pretty fast." She said.


"Then why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.


"I was gonna but you looked so happy sleeping I didn't want to bother you." She said.


"Well I must've been sleepwalking or somthing. But you should've woken me up." I said.


"Well, you're awake now, and you're still basically hugging my foot." She pointed out. I immediatly stood up and walked to my bed. I felt embarassed. "Well did you at least sleep alright?" She asked.


"Yea, your pawpads are really soft actually." I said.


Amanda laughed and said, "You know, if you stay here for much longer you're not going to make it to school." Then she shrank down to normal height.


I picked up the clothes I brought out last night and went into the private room. As it turns out it was actually a bathroom. Both of them were. Since I showered twice last night I didn't think that I really needed another, so I just put new clothes on and started to walk down the stairs. Amanda was walking out when I was so I asked her, "Hey, you aren't gonna say anything to John about this are you?"


"About what? You sleeping up agaisnt my foot?" She asked.


"Yea." I said.


"I don't see what you're embarassed about... You were sleepwalking." She said.


"Just promise not to say anything alright?" I asked.


"You mean how you promised not to say anything about me? Or how you promised not to say anything about me growing?" She said glaring at me.


"Oh come on you became friends with John and we got a solution for the growing it all worked out good didn't it?" I asked.


"I guess... Well I'll tell you what, if you rub my feet every night I won't say anything." She said.


"Alright." I said. I wasn't really too upset about her deal.


We walked into the house and ate breakfast and I left for school. To my surprise I actually didn't se John on the way. I wondered if he had just gone to school earlier or I was later than I thought I was. School normaly was boring as hell but at least I had someone to talk to, today there was nobody. By the end of the school day I wanted to just leave the school and walk home, but I didn't want to get in trouble. Plus there was only an hour or so left of school anyway. When scool was over, while I was walking out of the school some kid came up to me and asked me to follow him. I said, "why not?" and went with him. He said his name was Dan. We walked behind the school and we met with a group of his friends. They seemed like troublemakers but I didn't really pay any mind to it. He offered me a cigarette but I said I didn't want it. I notced that they all were smoking and I really didn't want to stand out so much so told him that I changed my mind and took the cigaritte. We sat there talking for a while then I realised that it was getting late. I said goodbye to them and rushed home. When I got there I was glad my parents still weren't home. I didn't want them asking me what I'd been doing all afternoon considering the fact that they both hate smoking. I tested my breath and was glad that it didn't smell any worse than normal. When i walked into the house I didn't see Amanda anywhere. I looked for her but couldn't find her in the house. The only other place would be in the shed, but I didn't think there was anything for her to do in there. So I decided to go and have a look to see if she was in there. I walked into the shed and saw her in there. She was big and she was sitting at a desk that was scaled to her size. She looked like she was writing or drawing something. I closed the door and she heard it.


"Well someone is late." She said getting up from her chair. She walked over to me and looked down at me. I almost had to look staight up to see her face. Her giant feet were right in front of me, she purposly stepped right in front of me and made sure her feet were as close as possible to me.


"Sorry I came home so late." I said.


"What were you doing for so long?" She asked me.


"I was with some people. By the way, can you pick me up or something cause my neck is starting to hurt." I asked. She picked me up with her claws and brought me over to her desk.


"I thought you'd like it better on the ground." She said with a smile and a little laugh.


"Haha, very funny..." I said sarcastically. Then I notced that her smile was gone and her face looked pretty serious. "Uh, whats wrong?" I asked.


"You have been smoking haven't you?" She asked.


My first thought was, "What the hell, how did she know?"


"N-no I haven't." I said nervously.


"Yes you have I can tell from your breath." She said.


 I knew she had a better sense of smell but I didn't think it was that good... Even I couldn't tell from my breath that I had been smoking. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said, trying to sound innocent as I could. She picked me up in her fist, a little more agressive than normal.


"Number one, don't lie to me, and two you're a terrible liar anyway." She said. "Why were you smoking?" She asked.


"Well at first I wasn't going to but everyone looked at me like I was weird because I wouldn't so I did." I explained.


"So that's your excuse? Everybody's doing it? That's one of the oldest ones in the book." She said.


"Well it isn't really your business." I said.


"You're my brother so I worry about you, I don't want you smoking and I'll bet our parents don't want it either." She said.


"Alright, it was a mistake, just put me back down." I said.


"You'd better not do it again." She said as she put me back down. I noticed that I was standing on what looked like a really big piece of paper.


"So, are you writing something?" I asked.


"Well I was actually drawing but I don't really feel like drawing now." She said.

 

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to ruin your mood." I said.

 

"It's alright, but I know how you can make me happier." She said as she put her feet up on the desk.

 

"Fine, but can't you make yourself normal size?" I asked.

 

"I could, but I think I won't." She said.

 

"Why not?" I asked.

 

"Well you could consider it as a punishment." She said with a grin.

 

"And what if I say I won't rub your feet?" I asked. I was willing to but I wanted to know what she'd say, just out of curiosity.

 

"Then you'll have to find your own way off that desk, cause thiere isn't a way down for you." She said putting her feet down to get a better look at me. I walked over to edge of the desk and looked down. It had to be at least twenty five feet down. She laughed a little and said, "So, what you gonna do little guy?"

 

"I'd rather rub your feet." I said.

 

"I thought so." She said. Amanda sat back down, leaned back in the chair and put her feet back on the desk in front of me. I started massaging her feet as best as I could given her current size. Her feet were each bigger than me so I really didn't know what to do. "Well are you gonna do this today?" She asked. I ignored her. I decided to just try what I did last night. I put my hands on the top of her pawpad and pressed in a hard as I could. I moved down to the middle of her foot and then to the pawpad at her heel. I was tired after only working on her right foot. I looked over to her and she looked happy and she was smiling, but she stopped smiling when I stopped rubbing. "Hey, I have two feet you know." She said.

 

"Well I'm tired." I said sitting up against her right foot.

 

"Come on, you already did one foot it doesn't take much to do the other." She said.

 

"It wouldn't take much if I wasn't smaller than the foot I was trying to massage." I said.

 

"Hey, remember I could be twice as big." She said.

 

"That's true, but you could also be smaller. Why were you alreaddy big when I came in anyway?" I asked.

 

"I don't know, its more fun being big I guess." She said.

 

"Why, just so you can boss me around?" I asked.

 

"That is fun, but I don't think thats it." she said.

 

"Ah well you can figure it out later, can we go inside to see if its time for dinner?" I asked.

 

"You still have one more foot to rub." She said.

 

"I'll do it later." I said.

 

"Fine then, lets go." She said.

 

She picked me up and put me down on the ground. Then she shrank back down to normal and we went inside the house.