- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy

Close: Chapter 5

***** Wednesday Night *****

Eric's mother walked slowly throughout the quiet house, and frequently cast doe-eyed looks down at her tiny son in the palm of her hand as she headed towards the master bedroom. Eric could see his mother was going to be serious about their date together, and his mind raced, thinking of all the possibilities. Vanessa entered the bedroom, quickly moving to the bed, and set Eric down on the middle of the bed. She moved quickly about the room, closing the drapes, turning the radio to a soft jazz station, and lighting the cinnamon incense burner on her dresser. She dimmed the lights, the finishing touch on the room's preparation for their exciting night. In the faint light, Eric could clearly see the womanly curves of his mother, and he sighed lustily, knowing that that gorgeous body was his for the night. She threw a coy glance at Eric, resting on the bed. "You sure you'll be able to handle a woman my type?" she teased her son, as she went to her dresser to change.

"I know I can!" Eric responded, relaxing on the covers as he watched her move around the bedroom. He felt a little awkward that his mother had been so willing give him sexual satisfaction earlier, but seeing how relaxed his mother was with him reassured him that everything was fine. Vanessa smiled happily, and blew a kiss in his direction. She pulled a nightgown out of the dresser, and quickly took off her blouse, intending to change. She paused as she noticed Eric looking at her healthy chest, barely held in by her black lace bra, with his mouth wide open. "Oh?" she purred, giving him a slow wink. Eric blushed at being caught, although he continued his blatant examination of his mom's figure. Smiling shyly, Vanessa turned slightly from side to side, allowing him to view her from both sides, basking in her son's admiring gaze. She put her hands on her hips and leaned forward, giving him a generous view down her bra. She then cupped both of her large breasts in each hand, and pressed them together, batting her eyes seductively at her tiny son, who was watching her show with rapt attention. Turning away from him, she bent down, and slowly pulled down her pants. Eric gasped as his mother's exquisitely shaped glutes rose out of their confinement. The black thong she wore only served to make her extremely toned butt appear larger. She slowly swayed her hips from side to side, glancing back at Eric over her shoulder, ensuring he was paying attention. After teasing him visually with her body for a few more minutes, she strode over to the bed, her dark black hair cascading over her shoulders, and looked down at Eric. "So you really think I'm pretty?" she asked him, her green eyes boring into his.

Sitting there, completely naked, with his absolutely gorgeous mother/girlfriend down to her black lingerie standing before him, Eric knew he was the luckiest man alive. "Mom, you are the most beautiful woman I will ever see in my entire life," he stated staring up at her giant form. And as his eyes drifted over her taut, shapely form, he found himself completely believing it. His mother bounced up and down on her toes excitedly at his words, acting for all the world like a young woman in love. She climbed onto the bed in front of Eric, her smile turning predatory as she closed in on her son on all fours. Eric, not knowing what to expect in an intimate encounter with a woman, simply sat there, awestruck, as he watched his massive mother slowly close in on him. She knelt above him, his small form between her legs. He could feel waves of intense heat coming from each of his mother's legs, as well as a new, slightly exotic scent emanating from her nether regions.

"You know the first thing a boy does when he's alone with a girl?" his mom asked, extending a long finger to stroke Eric's chest lovingly. "Um...no?" Eric responded. He had absolutely no idea.

Vanessa smiled down at him, his small frame dwarfed by her two giant legs on either side of him. "He tries to take her bra off," she said softly. "But since you're too small, I'll do it for you, just this time." She winked at him, and reached around her back to undo the clasp. As she unhooked the bra, and drew the fabric away, Eric's eyes bulged as his mom's titanic bosom exposed itself to him. Spilling from their confinement, his mother's breasts were the size of small planets next to Eric's tiny frame. Large and heavy, each of her breasts were easily three to four times the size of Eric. Watching them sway and jiggle less than a foot over his head, Eric found his body screaming at him to touch them. Not having the height, he was forced to simply stand there and watch his mother's erotic show as she began to run her hands over her pale flesh. Her large, pink nipples came instantly erect as she passed her hands over them, and Vanessa bit his lower lip as she stroked herself for the benefit of her son. "Are these pretty?" she whispered down to him, holding one in each hand as she looked down at her small lover. "Mom, they're excellent," Eric replied breathlessly, his eyes darting from one to the other. Vanessa smiled. "Have a taste," was all she said, as she lowered herself onto her stomach, letting her left breast descend down to Eric. As the giant breast approached him, Eric felt his manhood begin to rise, but made no move to hide himself. The huge orb of flesh stopped before him, and Eric quickly walked over and grasped the perky nipple above him. It became hard as a rock underneath his hands, and he slowly stroked it, feeling his mother squirm in ecstasy above him from his touch. As he put his tongue onto the pink surface and began to gently lick, his mother gave a low moan, and her limbs began to tremble. Eric smiled, pleased that he was making his mother so happy, and took the whole large nipple into his mouth. His mother cried out, and dropped further onto the bed, her breast pushing Eric to the bed, and quickly encasing him in his mother's sweet flesh.

Under her breast, Eric was slowly being crushed by his mother's weight, but the softness of her breast meant that the pressure wasn't unbearable. Unable to move his hands or legs, as they were being pressed into the bed, Eric was going to have to please his mother using only his mouth. Feeling her nipple still in his mouth, he began to suck gently, his tongue tracing patterns over her flesh. Through the skin, he felt his mother's heartbeat began to get faster, and the pressure on his body increased slightly as his mother put more of her weight onto her shrunken son. He could hear his mother's moans echoing through her body as we sucked on her teat. Her skin began to perspire slightly as she trembled, and Eric, completely trapped under his mom's enormous breasts, was unable to move as his body slowly became soaked in his mother's sweat. The smell was still pleasant, and the perspiration was a lubricant for his body, as Eric found he was able to move his body slightly against his mother's slick skin. His now slick member began to rub against her skin in a pleasing way, and Eric, his mouth full with pink nipple, realized that he had never felt so close to his mother before. In a haze of pleasure, Eric began to bite down on the large nipple. He felt his mother tense on top of him, and the pressure on his body intensified to an exhilarating degree. Vanessa let out a low cry of pleasure as she felt her son's gentle bite on her nipple. Her whole body spasmed, and her arms failed her, driving her whole upper body weight onto her small son buried underneath her. As she climaxed, she felt her tiny son beneath her, still biting her flesh, prolonging her orgasm. She called his name once, then collapsed on the bed, her son still buried beneath her.

A few minutes later, Eric felt the pressure on his body began to rise, as his mother lifted herself up on the bed. A shock of horror went through Vanessa when she didn't spot her son on the bed, under her breast. It went away as she saw his tiny three inch form stuck to her left nipple, her dried sweat acting as the glue holding him to her skin. She tenderly pulled him off, sighing regretfully as she felt her nipple pop out of his mouth. She placed him on her pillow, and propping herself up on her elbows, rested her head in her hands. Eric was treated with an excellent view of his mother's pale breasts, as they gently rested on the bed. From his vantage point, he could look out over the large expanse that was his mother, and admire her long, shapely legs and feet, that were lazily stretched out behind her.

"You're really good at making a woman feel good honey," his mom crooned, stroking him with a long finger. Eric smiled back and kissed her finger. She laughed softly and blew him a kiss. His mom lowered her eyelashes again. "So honey...what else would you like to do with your new girlfriend?" Hearing her words, Eric's heart began to pound, and his breathing sped up as he imagined what he could say. Reading his thoughts, his mother smiled, her teeth flashing. "I know what you want," she breathed. "You want to just take your new girlfriend, don't you?" Eric blushed furiously. That is exactly what he had been thinking. At his size, any chance he had of being intimate with a woman had just gone out of the window. His only chance was with his beautiful new mom, whose body he'd admired all day long. He had already explored almost every facet of it, excluding her most private areas. And with his mom pretending to be his girlfriend for the night, tonight would probably be his only chance to get that intimate experience. Eric slowly raised his head, making eye contact with his mother. Her beautiful green eyes, framed by her halo of dark black hair, looked at him with longing. He nodded his head, watching as the sparkle he had come to love came back into her eyes, and the joyful smile returned to her mouth.

"I love you, baby," she whispered to him.

"I love you too, Mommy," he called back.

Blowing a kiss at his tiny form, his mother scooted the the pillow Eric was resting on closer to her. He watched in silence as her giant form reared up into a kneeling position in front of him. Her pale body absolutely glowed in the dim light as she towered over her small son, and Eric realized that he wanted this woman. His mother took hold of the thong that covered her womanhood, and watching her son's face, slowly pulled it down. Eric's heart stopped as his mother's most private area was unveiled to him. Even though he had never seen a woman's private parts in his life, Eric knew he was looking at the prettiest one of all. Her lovely pink folds were surrounded by a neatly trimmed dark patch of black hair. Even though he was good foot away from his mother's entrance, wave after wave of heat bombarded his body.

Smilling, his mother inched forward, until she was positioned above her son, laying there on the pillow. Not needing to be told this time, Eric lay down, his stiff member pointing straight up like a flag. As he awaited his mother's body, his eyes travelled over her perfect body once again, to the beautiful orbs on her chest, to her nubile legs and feet stretched out behind her. "Ready?" he heard his mother call down. "I'm ready," he shouted back, his body tensing in anticipation.

As she lowered herself onto her son, Vanessa found herself biting her lips in ecstasy. She loved the fact that her son allowed her to do these things to him, and it drove her wild knowing her son was anxiously awaiting her womanhood's embrance. She took her slow, sweet time bringing her womanhood closer to her son, relishing the power she had over him, knowing he was probably dying from impatience. 

Eric lay still, watching his mother's body slowly descend upon his miniature frame. As her entrance approached him, he found himself almost knocked breathless by the heat pouring from his mother. The heat only intensified as she drew nearer, until Eric felt he was in a furnace. Her smell, strong and invigorating, a scent that simply screamed woman, viciously invaded his nostrils. He inhaled deeply, letting his mother's scent permeate through his body. As she reached him, he felt his mother's entire body shudder as her soft folds brushed his chest. Vanessa moaned as she felt herself touch her son's body. Exercising an enormous amount of restraint, she continued to descend slowly. Laying there, Eric could only watch in fascination as his tiny penis was enveloped by his mother's opening. His whole body was gradually smothered by his mother's furnace, except for his head, allowing him to stare up her body. Her body kept descending, however, and Eric felt his body being compressed by increasing pressure as his mother slowly brought her entire upper body to rest on her son. He heard the bedsprings creak underneath them, and he was pushed deep into the pillow as his mother flattened them both. His head now stuck between the unyielding pillow and the dark wall of his mother's sex, Eric was once again trapped. The small shaft of light that trickled down to his prison was suddenly blotted out, as his mom leaned forward, her body still straddling the small form of her son. The smell of his mother intensified in the small area, and every breath Eric took was from the scant air coming from her opening.

Vanessa slowly began to hump the tiny form of her son, dragging her vagina over his tiny form. She could feel him squirming beneath her, and his struggles only increased her pleasure. She moaned in delight as she felt his head brush against her clit, and began to move faster. For Eric, the sensation wasn't as pleasurable as he had previously though, for his mother's movements meant that her immense weight would be centered on his head for brief periods of time, before going back to his body. His body quickly became wet from the contant juices his mother's vagina was excreting onto him. She continued to abuse his body in this fashion, humping her son's small body, until she could feel herself nearing climax.

Eric felt her movements increase, as his mother battered his body with her weight, her sex dragging up and down his body roughly. As he was abused, he felt himself slowly start to slip into his mother, a combination of the constant lubrication and thrusting movements of his mother pushing his small body into her. In fear, he began struggling against her weight, hammering on her unyielding flesh. Lost in her ecstasy, his mom misunderstood his pleasing movements, reaching down with a finger and gently, but firmly pushing her son inside of her. Eric's cries were quickly cut off as he entered his mother's vagina. Inside, the heat from his mother was unbearable. Unable to see a thing, a constantly jostled around due to his mothers constant thrusting, Eric was thrown against her vaginal walls again and again, a feeling that made his mother utter a loud moan of pleasure. Rolling on her back, a movement that terribly disoriented Eric, she inserted two fingers into herself, quickly grabbing Eric's tiny frame. Eric thought he was being saved, but his mother simply maneuverd his tiny body further into her, closer to her g-spot. Her fingers retreated outside, to furiously stroke her nub, as his mom's body twisted in pleasure on the bed. Eric, still struggling, happened to touch his mother's sensitive spot with his arm. He immediately felt her raise her pelvis completely off the bed, then slam back down. Curiously, Eric rubbed the spot again, seeing if he would get a response. His mother cried out loud, her toes curling as she felt her son touch her sweet spot. Realizing that the hard, rough mound he was laying under was the secret to his mom's pleasure, Eric began to stroke it with both hands, slowly, but with increasing speed each time. Tears ran down his mother's face as she lay there, her whole body trembling uncontrollably, as her small son inside of her gave her pleasure she had never felt. Her vaginal walls squeezed Eric's body relentlessly, becoming a living coffin around him, as his mom's body reached her critical point. His body was completely soaked from the constant stream of liquid his mother was producing. The gentle, but intense squeezing and battering of his body inside of his mother felt pleasing to Eric, and he found himself nearing his breaking point. He raised his mouth to his mother's g-spot, and began to lick the rough surface as well. He felt the walls around him begin contracting faster, and knew his mother was close. His orgasm came first, and his body squirmed delightfully within his mother as he shot a stream of semen into her. Within her, he yelled his mother's name as he came, safely surrounded and warmed by her womanly flesh. Lost in his moment, he heard his mother moan his name, and he planted a final kiss on her flesh.

Vanessa felt his kiss, which drove her body completely over the edge. Her back arched as she orgasmed, loudly moaning his name. She felt her tiny son still within her, stroking her sensitive area throughout her entire orgasm. The thin trickle of fluid escaping her increased to a steady stream, as her body bathed her son in her womanly juices. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing her painfully erect nipples with her hands as she curled up into a ball, her legs closing off the air supply for her son trapped inside of her. She cried softly as she realized how lucky she was to have a dedicated son like hers, one who would do anything to keep her happy. Her tired body, too exhausted to continue, simply lay there, shaking, as her son's continued touch led her into a second orgasm. Tears ran down her eyes as she lay there through the orgasm, yelling her son's name in delight. She collapsed limply on the bed as she felt the moment pass. Gingerly opening her legs again, she reached down, inside herself, and slowly extracted her son. He hung limply in her grip, his body completely soaked with her juices, a tired smile on his face. Her heart rose in her chest, seeing how dedicated her son was to her, and she pulled his dripping body to her lips for a kiss. Like a motherly cat, she proceeded to lick her son clean, her tongue going over every inch of his body, making sure he was clean all over. She smiled down at his tiny, tired form. "Looks like we both got lucky tonight," she said, winking at him. He voiced his agreement. Chuckling softly, she picked him up. Getting under the covers, she lay on her back, placing her son safely between her breasts, setting a hand over him as a blanket. Giving her son a good night kiss, Vanessa dropped off to sleep immediately. Eric spent a while gazing at his mother's peaceful face, absolutely radiant even in sleep. He felt a tear come to his eyes when he spotted that smile on her face, knowing that is was all his doing that put it there. Her heartbeat, sounding loud to his small form, slowly made his eyes heavy. Cradled protectively on the naked form of his beatiful giant mother, Eric drifted off to sleep.

***** End Chapter 5 *****

Chapter End Notes:

Expect a few twists in the next chapter or two.