- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A young man and his stepmom get to know more about each other after an unfortunate accident.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapters 1 and 2 are basically background, with a few good scenes thrown in.

Close: Chapter 1

***** Monday Night *****

"Eric!"

Eric turned around from his computer from which he had been working diligently on papers for the past three hours, hearing his mom's call. She was leaning against his doorframe, giving him a slightly amused look. Even at 40 years of age, his mom had kept most of the traits she'd had during her twenties. Her long black hair was always styled in a hip fashion, and it cascaded around her shoulders like a dark halo. Towering over Eric's 5'7" with an even six foot frame, Vanessa was a fairly tall woman, and would only accentuate it by wearing heels on days. Life had been very good to her, and the taut and skinny figure she had in her twenties had gently filled out into a more bustier and softer form over the years.

"Yeah?"

Vanessa sighed, and shook her head softly. "Honey, I've been calling you to come downstairs for the past fifteen minutes. What are you doing thats so important?" She walked over to him and leaned on his shoulder, skimming his research paper on marine animals. "Schoolwork?"

Eric smiled guiltily. "Yeah, its my paper for Biology. I'm almost done, just got two more pages-" He cut his words off as him mom quickly reached past him and turned the monitor off. Smiling as she planted a large kiss on his cheek, she then turned him around in his chair and ushered him towards the door.

"If you don't want to spend some quality time with your mom, you'll have bigger more problems to worry about," she said as they went downstairs. Eric's father, due to his job, spent an average of 300 days out of the year overseas. As a result, Eric was obliged to spend lots of time with Vanessa, to keep her company. Tonight was movie night, a common event at the household. It was one Vanessa looked forward to immensely, as it meant a guaranteed two hours of spending time with her son.

Vanessa had been at work all day, and had been too tired stop by the movie store to get a new move, as was custom. Falling back on old favorites, she popped in "The Notebook", a favorite of hers and deeply hated by Eric (a fact he never told her).

"C'mon! Sit down!" she said excitedly, patting the couch beside her. Eric dropped himself onto the couch and was immediately pulled against his mom's voluptuous figure as she threw an arm over his shoulder. He groaned inwardly, knowing there was no escape. On occassion, his mom would fall asleep halfway through the movie, and Eric took these opportunities to sneak away early. After wising up to his scheme, his mom would now hold him throughout the entire movie, effectively chaining him to her. Reading his thoughts, she looked at him and smiled again, her green eyes sparkling.

"Thought you could sneak away again huh?" She laughed at his resigned expression and gave him a quick squeeze. "Sorry baby, but you're gonna be right here with me the whole movie!" She snuggled closer to him as the movie began his opening credits, and Eric simply tried to fall asleep.

The twelve hour shift at work today caught up to Vanessa quick, and she drifted off barely thirty minutes into the movie. Her slow, deep breathing told Eric she was asleep, and he tried shifting away from her slightly. Like a trap, her hands instantly tightened her grip as she clung to him in her sleep. Eric gave up trying to move, and simply tried to sleep himself. Right as he was about to drift off himself, his mom gave a small moan, and turned towards Eric on the couch. Eric found himself jostled awake roughly as his mom's weight descended upon him, pushing him into the couch. He tried to push himself off the couch at the last second, but was too late. He only succeeded in trapping both of his arms under himself, as his mom's full weight came to rest upon him. Completely unable to move his arms under both his and his mother's weight combined, he was forced to endure the full brunt of his mom's body as she slowly shifted herself into a comfortable position on top of him. She slowly stretched her legs out on the couch, unknowlingly entwining them with his. She shifted up, and Eric's head was shoved towards the corner of the couch. He ended up with his face pressed against his mom's large bosom as she rested her head onto the couch arm above him. She was straddling his waist, and her hands, still behind his head, only pushed his face deeper into her body. His tentative "Mom?" was completely muffled between her considerable chest. She began to snore softly, signalling she was deeply asleep. He tried yelling louder, knowing it was futile. When she was in a deep sleep, his mom was able to sleep through literally anything. Thankfully, his mom wasn't an extremely heavy person, and although her weight completely pushed his body deep into the couch, Eric found he could still breathe fairly comfortably. His nose, being pressed against her body also began to detect her smell, while still fairly fresh, held a slight taste of sweat. It was bearable, so he decided to simply to sleep there, under his mom, knowing that she would awaken eventually and free him from his fleshy tomb.

***** Tuesday Morning *****

Vanessa's eyes opened slowly. She didn't move, slowly savoring the lingering effects of last night's sleep. Undoubtedly it had been one of the best night's rest she had gotten in years. She was slightly surprised to see she was still sleeping on the couch, which normally gave her aches all over the few times she had fallen asleep on it. She lay still for a few minutes, enjoying the softness of the couch. Her enjoynemt was short-lived, however, as Vanessa quickly noticed that she was slightly sticky all over, a result of the thermostat being turned slightly too high the previous night. Unable to enjoy the feeling anymore, she slowly began to get up. A surprised gasp escaped her mouth as she uncovered Eric beneath her, sleeping peacefully. The front of her shirt was damp with her sweat, and there was a slight sheen of moisture on his face, due to it being pressed against her chest all night long. She lifted herself to a kneeling position astride him, while he continued to sleep. She lightly tapped his chest until he woke up.

"Mom?" Eric said groggily, wondering why his mother was straddling him on the couch.

"Honey...were you sleeping under me the entire night?" Last night's events came rushing back to Eric at the question.

"Um, yes?" He was unsure how she would react.

"Wasn't that uncomfortable? Why didn't you wake me up?" Before Eric could respond, something clicked in her head, and Vanessa's face lit up like a Christmas tree. She flashed her giant smile at Eric and swiftly leant down and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"You knew how bad Mommy hurts when she sleeps on the couch, don't you? So you stayed there cause you saw how good I was sleeping, right?" Eric slowly nodded, deciding not to tell her the truth, seeing how happy she was.

"Aren't you the best son a mother could ask for?" Vanessa beamed. She winked at him. "I can see a lot more movie nights in our future, young man." Eric's smile faded slightly. Just then, the clock chimed softly. Glancing at it, Vanessa saw she was going to be late for work. "Shoot. I'm gonna be late for work. But it was worth it," she said, flashing another smile in Eric's direction. She got off of him and headed towards the stairs, but quickly turned around when Eric grunted in pain. She quickly stepped back to him, concern in her eyes.

"Honey whats wrong?"

"Can't move my arms," Eric winced. After being pinned under both his and Vanessa's combined weight for the entire night, his poor arms had become unresponsive, due to lack of blood flow. Vanessa bent over him, and gently extracted his arms from under his unresponsive body.

"I'm sorry Eric, but I had no idea you were under me the whole time," she apologized. "How's this feel?" She gently massaged the muscles on his left arm with her motherly hands, coaxing his body to respond. Eric gasped in pain as thousands of little pinpricks of pain erupted throughout his arms. Vanessa frowned, and lifted Eric's prone form into a sitting position. Sitting astride him once more, she began to squeeze both his arms more forcefully. With Vanessa's large form kneeling above him, Eric found his face once again pressed against his mother's large breasts, and yet again, was unable to move, fearing the pain that would erupt if he tried to. Vanessa's smell was slightly stronger this time, and his skin crawled at the dampness of her shirt. Unaware of his plight, his mother continued her ministrations, and gradually, Eric felt life come back to his arms. He lifted his arms and quickly hugged his mother, signalling his arms was back in action.

"Feeling better now?" Vanessa crooned. "I've got to get ready for work now, late as I am, but I'll see you tonight, OK?" She gave Eric another quick squeeze, and lifted herself off of him. She bounded upstairs to get ready for work, leaving Eric sitting on the couch, groggy, slightly dazed, and smelling faintly of her sweat.

***** End Chapter 1 *****