- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Boring stuff's outta the way, now we can get into the story.

Close: Chapter 3

***** Wednesday Morning *****

Eric woke to a pair of insistent hands shaking him. His eyes popped open, and in the early morning light, beheld his beautiful mom Vanessa atop him, with a gravely concerned look on her face. Quickly wiping the sleep from his eyes, he noticed two things almost at once: his mom had taken off her blouse, and was almost topless besides her bra. He also noticed that she felt slightly heavier, as she sat astride him.

"Mom? What's up?" he enquired, looking up at her large form. Her considerable weight, focused mostly on his waist, was pushing him into the couch more than usual, but Eric found he was actually enjoying the pressure. His mother's formidable chest was on full display, and he found their slight swaying hypnotic as she gently shook him. Vanessa stopped shaking him and sat back as he woke up.

"Eric, the bottle top came off in my shirt last night," she said worriedly. "And I think you may have swallowed some." She put a hand to his forehead, and Eric marveled at how large it seemed in the morning light, almost the size of his face. He gently pushed her hand away.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Besides, if I did swallow whatever was in that bottle, chances are I'd be sick right now," he tried reassuring her. She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. "Eric, stand up" was all she said, as she rose off of him. Eric slowly got up, wondering what she was up to. He quickly saw. Vanessa had always been a good five inches taller than Eric, which meant that his eyes normally were about level with her mouth. Today, he was staring straight at her amazing pair of breasts, which loomed right in front of his head. Eric eyes slowly went up her body, until he was looking into her eyes. Somehow during the night, he had shrunk down to roughly five feet! He realized the irony of the project name he saw on the folder last night. He started to say something, but suddenly the room began to spin, and he blacked out.

When he came to, he was laying in his own bed, and Vanessa was stationed by his side, gently dabbing at his forehead with a cool washcloth. He noticed she was crying again. He was slightly alarmed by the fact that his mother was able to carry him up a flight of stairs to his bedroom without assistance, but quickly pushed the thought away. He saw he was going to have to put her mind to rest about the accident. He gingerly sat up, noticing how loose his clothes were.

"Look, I know this was all an accident, Mom. You really can't blame yourself for this," he told her. She wiped at her eyes with the washcloth, then threw her hands in the air.

"That mixture was going to solve a lot of problems for us, but know it's only made it worse. My only son is shrinking before my eyes. What is your father going to say when he comes back and sees this?" Vanessa wiped her eyes again. "All i wanted was a perfect family. And everything's all screwed up now!" She buried her face in her hands. Eric scooted closer to her and began to rub her back, a move he knew calmed her down.

"Hey, you can still have your perfect family! You have all your work, right?" Vanessa nodded. "All you have to do is create another mixture that does the opposite of this, and I'll be back to normal!" He stopped rubbing as Vanessa grabbed his hand.

"Honey, that's going to take days. I have to go back through all of my notes, and figure out how to reverse the process. And I have no idea how small you're going to shrink," she fretted. Her last statement alarmed Eric, but he decided that now wasn't the time to worry about it. He simply smiled at her. "I don't care. I know you'll come through," he said. The smile that broke out on her face made Eric's head spin. His mom literally threw herself at him, pressing him back down on the bed, as she smothered his face with kisses. "Oh you ARE the best son a mom could ask for!" she gushed. Eric wheezed a thank-you back at her as her body flattened him onto the mattress. Her breasts, almost spilling out of her 40DD bra, were two massive weights on his stomach. At his diminished size, the weight of his mom made it impossible for him to move at all, so he simply lay there as she kissed his cheeks. A hot rush went through his body when she planted a large one right on his lips for a long second, and he hoped that his mother didn't notice his growing erection. Unfortunately, she did. Vanessa briefly rose up on her elbows to peer down at Eric's alert member pushing up his jeans. She then looked back at Eric. He blushed furiously and tried to squirm away, although unable to do so. His mom laughed lightly. "You may be getting smaller, but you sure are still growing up," she said to him. Trapping him once more underneath her, she placed a few more kisses on his face. This time, they were longer, more lingering. She stared into his eyes, a impish smile in her eyes that widened as she realized he could not move at all. Locking eyes with him, he placed one last tender kiss on his mouth, and laughed at his openly awestruck face. "You go back to sleep now. I'm going to go get the rest of my materials from work!" she said. Rolling off the bed, she bounded to her room to get ready for work.

***** Wednesday Afternoon *****

"Honey, I'm back!" Vanessa called out as she came through the front door. She had spent a good part of the morning going through her entire laboratory, searching for any notes she may have written about a reversing mixture. While the search was mostly futile, she did get a few hints on where to start. But before she started working on them, she wanted to see how far along the potion was on Eric. She went to the stairs. "Eric?" she called out again. She heard him moving around upstairs, and started coming up the stairs to greet him. He appeared at the top of the stairs right as she reached them, and a small cry escaped her mouth. The potion had been steadily working on Eric while she was gone, and his previous five feet height had been drastically reduced to barely over a foot. Having shrunk out of any clothes he was wearing before, Eric had tried to at least cover his decency by wearing his smallest pair of underwear. On his tiny frame, they were a incredibly ill-fitting pair of large shorts, and he had to hold them up by one hand at all times. Vanessa knelt beside him on the stairs, and stared at him, her mouth open. Eric gave her a rueful smile.

"Looks like that potion you made works wonders," he said, struggling to keep his "pants" up.

"How do you feel, honey?" she asked, extending a finger to slowly stroke his back. Eric shivered a little as he felt his mom's large finger, easily the length of his arm, rub his back. "I'm fine, really," he replied. "I still feel the same as I did yesterday, just smaller. In fact, maybe even a little better!" He flashed her a quick grin to show her he was completely fine. His gaze went over the stairs, that were now steep cliffs to him, and he paled slightly. Noticing this, Vanessa quickly put her hands to him, and ever so gently, picked him up.

"Well you're probably hungry, so lets go get you something to eat. I'll carry you, so you don't fall down the stairs." As she gingerly walked downstairs, as not to jostle him, Eric marveled at how new his situation was. Sitting on the palm of his mother's hand, with her other safely wrapped around his torso, her heat seeping into his body, he felt warm and secure. Being the only man of the house, it had been his job to ensure his mother's wellbeing and safety. But now, with the roles reversed, he found himself actually enjoying the dependence, the knowledge of knowing someone else was taking care of him.

They reached the kitchen, and after placing Eric on the kitchen table, Vanessa made him a bowl of oatmeal. The both quickly realized that the heavy metal spoons they had were too large for Eric, which stumped them both, until Eric's mom offered to feed him. He sat in front of her on the table, next to the bowl as she scooped tiny portions of oatmeal from the bowl. She blew on the food, then tasted it with the tip of her toungue to make sure it was cooled before feeding it to Eric. She kept a napkin handy, and immediately dabbed his mouth and body of any stray food that fell onto him. Even though he was ravenous, Eric barely managed to eat half of the meal before waving off his mom's spoon. After he was fed, he decided to stay on the table, and watch his mom work on her notes, as he was currently too small to do much of anything else. His mom, delighted he wanted to spend time with her, got him a seat cushion to rest on, and placed him in a spot where he could see everything she was reading. Eric was not a chemistry major, and the formulas his mother was studying only made his eyes water. His gaze floated around the room until it came to rest on Vanessa herself. From his diminutive state, Vanessa's features were in large detail, and he marveled at her jet black hair, her sensuous pink lips, and her green eyes, that always seemed to sparkle.

Sensing his eyes on her, Vanessa looked up. She smiled, and reached over to stroke his back, feeling him tremble underneath her touch. Her smile turned into an outright grin as she pushed him onto his back with a finger. "Eyes in your head buddy," she joked, laughing at his surprised expression. "Well I was bored, and those equations were giving me a headache," he replied defensively. His mom raised an eyebrow. "Bored huh? Well since my work is so boring, how about giving me another foot massage? I could really use one." She looked pointedly at him until he finally nodded.

Picking up the cushion he was sitting on, she lowered him to the floor in front of her chair. Eric gulped when he saw how large his mom's feet were now. His heart started hammering in his chest as she slowly lifted her left foot, and moved it towards him. As it came to rest in front of him, Eric gaped at her feet's immensity. Almost as long as he was tall, his mother's feet had to be the prettiest he had ever seen in his life. Waves of heat emanated from it as he slowly approached it. He lightly ran his hands over her soft pale flesh, noting how there were absolutely no veins visible on her feet. His mom raised her lovely polished toes slightly off the ground as Eric sat in front of them, and gingerly grasped her big toe in his arms. Twice the size of his head, and completely smooth, Eric hugged and squeezed his mother's toe with all of his might. He heard her moan softly high above him, and she pushed her foot closer to his face. He moved on to the next toe, working his arms in between the toes, areas she enjoyed being massaged the most. He gave a startled yelp as his mom's foot shifted forward again, pushing him on his back, as her toes came to rest on his face. She held him pinned to the cushion with her foot, and then slowly began to rub her giant toes up and down his body. Eric lay still as he felt her drag her big toe down his chest, to his legs, then back up again. He was unable to move, as the constant pressure from her foot kept him flattened to the cushion. He was forced to lay there as his mom's foot massager, while her large, womanly toes rubbed back and forth over his face and body. Every once in a while his mother's toes would brush his mouth, and he would get a taste of Vanessa's flesh, which held a slightly fruity taste. Eric found the constant pressure a massage for himself, and actually began to enjoy himself. He didn't even move as she removed her left foot, and found his hearbeat accelerating as he watched her right foot descend on him to continue the process. As her foot once again began to crush him and rub over his body, Eric felt his makeshift pants began to shift downwards. With the weight of her foot and leg still on top of him, preventing him from moving, Eric could only watch in horror as his mom's continual rubbing gradually yanked his pants down past his legs and pushed them away, until he was completely naked under her foot. His freed member was now being pressed against and rubbed by his mothers flesh, and teased viciously as her toes passed over it. Eric tried to hold himself back, focusing his thoughts on other things, but they all proved ineffective as the intense heat radiating from Vanessa's sole kept his manhood fiercly erect. Eric lay there, eyes shut fearfully as he felt himself approach the point of no return.

The pressure on his body suddenly rose, and Eric felt himself almost fly up as his mother removed her foot off of him. He quickly pulled himself out of the indentation made by his mother's foot pressing on his body, and quickly looked for his pants. He saw them on the ground, but before he could reach them, he felt his mother lift up the cushion again. Alarmed, he looked for something to cover his raging erection with, but there was nothing to hide behind. He had to settle for covering himself with his hands, as inadequate that was. The cusion was placed back on the table, and Eric could see Vanessa's face, beaming at him with unconcealed joy. She leant down and quickly kissed him on the forehead, her large mouth almost knocking him sprawling.

"Honey that had to be the greatest foot massage I've ever had!" she exclaimed, still smiling. "Sorry I had to take over like that at the end, hope I didn't hurt you in any way." She started to say something else, then stopped as she noticed Eric was covering himself with his hands. "Well what do we have here?" Vanessa asked. "Was it getting that hot under my feet?" She grinned and laughed wickedly at Eric's blushing face. Her look became slightly thoughtful, as her eyes returned to Eric's face. He quickly tried to disarm the situation. "Your feet just looked really pretty today, is all!" he shouted to her. She made a motherly "aww" sound in her throat, and scooted the cushion closer towards her. She began to stroke Eric again, her fingers tracing electric patterns over his back. "Thank you, baby. It's nice when someone actually appreciates all the work I go through to stay pretty. That's one thing your father could learn from you - how to compliment a woman." Eric sat still, his whole body tense as he continued to hide himself, as his mom's fingers slowly moved up and down his body. The continued touch of his mother cause Eric's manhood to awaken again, and it quickly became apparent to her what her touch was doing to her son.

"Honey, are you being...attracted to me?" Vanessa asked slowly. Eric's eyes shot up in alarm, his stomach doing backflips. He cursed his luck at losing his pants. "No! No! I'm just a little tense today, is all!" he explained, giving her a sheepish grin. Instead of the relieved grin he expected from her, she appeared a little disgruntled at his answer, and stuck out her lower lip. "Oh," she replied, looking away from him. "I don't know what I was thinking." Eric saw he had upset her slightly. "It's not that you aren't pretty enough, Mom! I actually think you're gorgeous!" He felt his heart rise to his throat as his mom swung her head towards him, her green eyes flashing. She smiled tentatively at him. "You really think so?" she whispered shyly, unconsciously twirling a dark lock of hair in her hand. Eric nodded enthusiastically. "I know so, Mom! You still look like an attractive twenty-something to me!" Vanessa made another one of her motherly crooning sounds, and leaned closer to Eric. Her giant face was less than a foot away from his body, and her warm breath washed over Eric, invigorating him. "You are such a sweet man, Eric," she whispered to him. Her fingers stopped their stroking, and gently but firmly took hold of Eric. Eric yelped as his mom gently lifted him onto her palm. Abstractedly, Eric noticed that he had shrunken down a few more inches from his previous 1-foot height. He was now short enough to fit comfortably on her palm.

"What's going on?" came Eric's startled question as he was pulled closer to her. Vanessa cocked her head and smiled wickedly at him, her plump lips looking full and vibrant at such a close distance. "You said you were tense right? Now lay back," she said, slowly pushing his body flat on her palm with her finger. "Mommy's gonna help you relax. You appreciated me, so know I'll appreciate you." At her words, Eric felt his whole body tense, and his heartbeat felt so loud in his chest he couldn't hear. Laying down on her palm was like laying on a heated mattress, as the heat radiating from her palm warmed him to his core. His whole body trembled as he waited for his mother to make her move. Eric watched in anticipation as his mom's large hand rose up over him. Her perfect nails caught the light just right as she stretched her hand towards his tiny frame. She began to lightly run her fingers up and down Eric's frail body, gently squeezing and massaging him from head to toe. An involuntary moan escaped Eric as he felt one of her fingers brush past his stiff member. He squirmed in delight, but his mother's strong fingers held him in place. As she slowly took his penis between her thumb and forefinger, Eric gave a larger moan. The heat from her fingers was even hotter than the heat coming from his erection, and he felt his body melting in pleasure. Vanessa, seeing how much satisfaction she was giving her son, smiled down at him and slowly began to move her fingers up and down his shaft. Eric's body lifted slightly off her hand as she began to stroke him faster. All he could hear was his heartbeat in his ears as he watched his mother's perfect fingers caress and massage his penis. She applied more pressure, and Eric's member was completely engulfed between her skin, as she began to jack him off faster. His breath was coming in short little gasps, and he felt that he would pass out from the heat being soaked in by his body. For a full minute, Eric lay there in the safe and warm grip of his mother, trembling, as she proceeded to bring his body to orgasm. As he began to approach his limit, Eric found himself staring up into his mother's deep green eyes. Her eys met his, and she blew him a kiss as he went over the edge, bucking his hips uncontrollably as he ejected stream after stream of semen onto her fingertips. He collapsed limply, slowly slipping into unconsciousness upon his mother's palm as her fingers left his body. Vanessa simply continued to smile down at him, then leant over and planted a tender kiss on his face. As Eric's world went dark, he faintly heard her saying the words, "I thought so."

***** End Chapter 3 *****

Chapter End Notes:

Please write a review, tell me what you think!