- Text Size +

- Are you sure this’ll work? Sounds too far-fetched.

- Sure it will work. I invented the thing!

- Well then, why did NASA pull the plug on the project?

- Budget cuts, as usual. Sure, they stop crucial research, but spend billions saving the banks.

- Hey, the whole mess would have been much bigger otherwise!

- Agreed. But I don’t agree with those same banks that needed rescuing handing out millionaire bonuses to the same executives who caused the mess, less than two years after the fact. And meanwhile, research that could put us ahead of China is sidelined.

- OK, bottom line is your research’s cancelled, you’re bitter about that so you quit the job, and brought your research home with you. Unfinished. Untested-

- I tested it! That’s why I know it works.

- OK. Tested on subatomic particles - big deal! And now you expect it to work just the same on two blocks of wood. Just like that.

- Yes! See, the exchanger takes the quantum state of one object and transfers it to another.

- Like teleporting?

- Not at all! Teleporting implies moving the same mass between two points in space. The exchanger moves qualities of one object into another. So, if you need to make something, say, more conductive, you just use the device with it and another, more conductive substance.

- So you can make rubber conductive?

- No. It only exchanges qualities. It can’t put a quality that wasn’t there before. But suppose you need a steel cable as conductive as gold. You take the cable and exchange its conductive qualities with those of a gold ingot. You now have a cable that’s strong as steel and a better conductor.

- And a lump of gold that’s not conductive anymore.

- But still shiny and scarce! It might’ve lost some of its value for industry, but retains all of its value for jewelry. And industry gets a cable that’s cheap to make, very resistant, and very conductive. It’s a win-win situation.

- If you manage to make it work.

- It’ll work. Now, we’re going to take this block of balsa wood - lightweight but very flimsy - and this block of teak - the strongest wood in the world, but much heavier - and I’ll exchange their durability.

- Brilliant. Now we’ll have extra flimsy deck chairs.

- And very lightweight gliders that won’t fall apart under a strong gust of air. Now, stand clear, I’ll throw the switch in three, two, one...

 

It was a driver’s license from Florida. The clerk went over the details. Ayse Soyder. DOB: 03-29-1989. Sex: Female. Height: 4-11. The clerk raised his eyes. Four eleven? If that. She could easily be a couple of inches shorter. Otherwise everything was fine, so, despite looking like a scrawny 15 year old, she was actually 24. He took her cash, and gave her the bottle of gin and the rest of the groceries. She smiled, took the bag, and left. He had to admit she was very cute, with her green eyes, black hair, and dark skin. She looked Italian, or Greek. He followed her with his eyes, noticing the bouncy spring on her step, her elegant movements. She was wearing a t-shirt with a Native American sun design in front, tiny denim shorts that displayed her (proportionally) long legs, and a pair of sandals. Simple, yet very well put together. A taller girl would have looked insanely sexy dressed and moving like that. This one? She was... attractive. Yes, that was undeniable. But there was something missing. She got in a big Range Rover that only made her look smaller, like a little girl pretending to be her mom. She drove off, and the clerk returned to his National Enquirer.

 

- Hey.

- Hey. How’d it go?

- Oh, not too bad. I stopped for groceries on the way back. I got you your gin.

- Thanks! I could really use one right now.

- Well, make two and bring them over, I’ll be on the deck.

- Sure. I can totally use a break right now. Tonic?

- Please. And a dash of grapefruit juice. There’s some in the fridge.

- Here you go.

- Mmmh. Thanks. So, how’s the exchanger progressing?

- Oh, it’s there. It works, you’ve seen it. The only thing to do is keep testing with different exchanges on the one hand, and to just wait and observe on the other.

- What do you mean wait and observe?

- Well, I was going over the results with Dr Katz at Stanford last week, and the thing is that this is so revolutionary, so new, that there is still no clear indication of what will the effects be over time. So, we don’t know if, say, the two blocks of wood on which we exchanged durability two months ago will stay like that indefinitely or if at some point they will naturally revert.

- That wouldn’t be good.

- Oh, that would be bad. Imagine you build a bridge out of cotton string because it was cheaper, and you just exchanged its durability with some steel that you use for something else later on. And then, some point in the future, with the bridge full of people, it reverts to cotton and collapses immediately.

- That would be horrible.

- Yeah. So, we need to wait and see. And measure. There seems to be no decay, but the thing is that it could be happening so slowly it can’t really be measured. And as Dr Katz says, sometimes these processes start slow and then speed up. So many considerations.

- Well, but that discovery surely must earn you a ton of recognition.

- Oh, yeah! Cheers to that! When we publish the results and go public with it, I’m looking at a Nobel Prize at the very least! And if the process works in such a way that the exchanges are permanent or at least predictable, well... Sky’s the limit, babe.

- It will be awesome. The Nobel prize. That’s so exciting! I mean, the prestige that comes with that, and the fame and recognition!

- Don’t forget the money, babe.

- We don’t need the money! It’s pocket change! But the prize... Wow! Meeting the King of Norway, and so many other celebrities!

- Hey, you might not need the money, but I wouldn’t mind having some extra. You know, to contribute to the household.

- The household’s fine, love. You can use that money for more of your crazy experiments. Everything else is a non-issue.

- Easy for you to say, but not everybody’s the daughter of a Turkish banker with a sweet trust fund.

- True. But I am. And not everybody is fucking the daughter of a Turkish banker. But you are. And I love that. Hint, hint.

- Oh, first the gin and tonic and now this? Am I supposed to make love to you every time you want? What if I don’t feel like it?

- Do you feel like it?

- Hah! Of course.

- Then come and eat me, you big, hunky, Nobel candidate. Now.

 

He was still awake, even after the furious session of lovemaking that had started with a leisurely gin and tonic on the deck. It was always like that. He had no complaints at all - his sex life couldn’t be better. And he loved Ayse, even beyond the fantastic sex. She was his best friend, his confident, his support. Ever since they met at Harvard, he a PhD student in applied physics, she a (rather young) foreign student doing a masters in history. They immediately fell for each other. She was fun, smart, and an excellent partner. She was down to earth, and a great cook to boot. That she was also rich happened to be an added bonus. He loved her, and he enjoyed her. And yet, he wanted something... more. Not in terms of the sex itself. But Ayse was not precisely... womanly. She was smaller than petite, with no curves whatsoever. In a perverse way, it was like having sex with a young teenager. And he had always loved curvier women. Like that German girl that had moved in next door. She was unbelievable. Enormous breasts, wasp-like waist. Her tummy was flat and defined, and she usually flaunted it with those cropped t-shirts with the plunging cleavage. But with tits like those, she couldn’t possibly dress in a non-revealing manner. And her ass! Pert, round, firm, the kind of ass that makes you instinctively want to reach out and grab it. Yes, she was everything Ayse wasn’t, and that made him feel horribly guilty. He had never made a pass at her - he would never do such a thing! But having her close by added tension to his life. And she had become good friends with Ayse, too, which meant that she would often come over. Whenever she wasn’t in a photo-shoot or at some glamour convention or other, promoting her website.

That got him thinking, and finally he stood up and went to the desk. He opened up the computer, launched Firefox, and entered the URL. He knew it by heart - it was her “artist’s name”. His fingers typed noiselessly, www.jordancarver.com. After a few more clicks, he was looking at gallery after gallery of the insanely hot German girl. Despite the fact that Ayse had ridden him hard all afternoon, he was soon hard from looking at the beauty in the screen. At first only gently touching himself, within a couple of minutes he was furiously masturbating to a full screen picture of the beautiful glamour model (his neighbour!) dressed in nothing but a tiny purple thong, flaunting her unreal dimensions. And all the time he was unaware that, from the bed, Ayse was watching him.

 

- Oh. Hi, Jordan. Er... is something wrong?

- I hate my life! I hate this my body!

- What? Wait, what happened?

- I wanted to go for walking in the beach, just relax, and the minute I get there I-

- Calm down. What happened?

- They was all around me! Photo here, photo there, sign this. And if I don’t smile, they get mad, say I’m bitch, whore. But still they surround me! It is scary! And then one of those schwein pinch my ass! I turn around and one other son of a dog does same. I cry, and ran. So humiliating!

- Oh, sweetie! Wasn’t there a lifeguard close, someone to help?

- Nein! I was alone! How can one be so surrounded by people and alone! I hate my body! I hate my life!

- No, you don’t. Now, calm down. I know it must have been hard-

- What you know, Ayse? You have nice body, like ballet dancer! I am just these big boobs! Only serve to attract nasty attention from men!

- Well, stop right there. Why do you play the victim?

- What?

- I mean, you’re a model. A glamour model, at that! That attention is what allows you to pay for your house in Malibu, and those fantastic clothes you buy! And sure, there are assholes out there, and they shouldn’t be tolerated. If you ask me, they should be beaten to a pulp - after some serious torture! But don’t let one of those fuckers make you feel miserable! You’re beautiful! And better than all of them put together! If they can’t control themselves upon seeing beauty, they don’t deserve to ever be in its presence.

- You... You’re a good friend, Ayse. You have big heart.

- Well, judging by the size of your chest, yours must be a lot bigger.

- Haha! You make me smile! Thank you for talking to me. I just needed to ventilate.

- To vent.

- Yes. I am such silly! Sorry to bothering you with my drama. I just wish I could walk in the beach without those men eating me with their eyes. If only I could get rid of my curves for one day.

-Yes, well, but you can’t so... Wait. Wait, wait, wait. I just had an idea. But... Ah, I’ll tell you later. Now, wipe those tears, and let’s go to the jacuzzi. Do you want a gin and tonic?


He had returned home to find Ayse and the German bombshell in the jacuzzi on the deck, happily enjoying their gin and tonics while watching the sunset over the Pacific. He nearly choked when he noticed the red bikini top on the deck chair - clearly the neighbor girl’s, as each cup was made up of enough fabric to make one of his girlfriend’s bikinis. The bubbling water didn’t let him see anything, save for the massive shape of her tremendous mammaries. Damn that Swiss made micro-bubble technology that made the water fizzy to the point of cloudiness! And Ayse had asked him (with a malicious look in her face) to fire up the chimney while they got dressed, so there was no chance for him to catch even the remotest glimpse of boobflesh. At least she was staying over for dinner. That he had managed to keep his cool upon discovering the topless German goddess in his home was a testament to his self-control.

But what happened afterwards nearly caused him a heart attack. While they were enjoying some cheese, olives, nuts, and wine in front of the fireplace, Ayse told him about the crazy idea she had had, and started detailing it. He looked at them both, the woman he loved and the woman whose body he lusted after, and even though he was closely paying attention to his girlfriend, fleeting images of a hyper-hot threesome kept popping in his brain. That he managed to keep his cool upon hearing Ayse’s plan, well, he probably should consider a career in acting.

The tiny, wire-framed Turkish beauty stood there, in her bathrobe, and told him of her idea: to use the exchanger to temporarily transfer the German’s pneumatic assets to herself. To say that he was facing a conundrum was an understatement. On the one hand, he would gladly have torn out his left testicle with his own teeth to have Ayse sport such curves. On the other hand, it was something risky, to say the least. The technology hadn’t been tested on living beings, and there was no knowing if it would even work.
Ayse had argued that it was a test that would have to be carried out at some point, might as well get that out of the way sooner rather than later. The exchange was to be temporary, so there was no worry about future effects. They were not transferring anything non-existent, she added cheekily: her voluptuous friend and her both had the same basic framework (they were both female, after all, even if really dissimilar in proportions). The difference was in the quantity and distribution of the tissue, not on whether Ayse could potentially have curves or not.
In the end, he relented, and told them that he would need a few days to set up the exchanger. Both girls were overjoyed, squealing and hugging each other (quite a sight to see his girlfriend draped over the German’s bountiful bosom). The voluptuous model held Ayse’s hands and told him that she was very excited, and that she was worried they would never manage to convince him. So worried, she had been close to telling the Turkish girl to go with plan B and offer a threesome to convince him, but he had said yes just then. That he managed to keep his cool at that was nothing short of a miracle.

- So, tomorrow’s the big day.
- You mean the day when I get big?
- Stop it Ayse, this is serious. I’m nervous.
- Why? I’m not. Neither is she. You’ve run over the calculations a gazillion times, you’ve gone over the code twice as many times. And you’re not only hunky, but also brilliant, love. I trust your brains.
- Well...
- Besides, don’t you want to be able to play with those curves in real life, instead of wanking to them on a computer screen?
- Wha- How-
- I’ve seen you a couple of times, silly. Can’t say I blame you, though. She’s hot.
- Er... I...
- Oh, snap out of it. I know you love me, and that that’s just your little head doing the thinking. Sure, I’d rather it be me you wank to, but then again, you’re actually having sex with me, while she only gets the wanks. So I get the better end of the deal, eh?
- You know, you never cease to amaze me.
- That’s how I am: amazing.
- You are.
- I know. Now, let me get a taste of that magnificent cock of yours.

The room was well lit and tidy, not what one would expect from a converted garage/workshop. Then again, he had always been meticulous about his workspace. He ran the test routine one last time, and then looked up to the two volunteers. They were both standing in their assigned spots, the German girl on the ‘donor’ or origin spot, Ayse on the ‘receptor’ or end spot, both at opposite ends of the room, facing each other.
Not knowing what to expect, they were both wearing simple bikinis, and nothing else. Trying to accommodate their expected dimensions, neither of the bikinis fit. Ayse’s hung loose on her frame, the empty cups resting on her chest completely covering her non-existent breasts. The German bombshell, on the other hand, was a sight to behold: she was positively overflowing from a too small bikini, which was surprisingly resilient - lesser fabrics would have been torn to shreds under the tremendous task.
He looked at them both, asked if they were ready, and upon confirmation, began a countdown. Ayse rolled her eyes at the drama - why couldn’t he just throw the lever? - while her friend smiled excitedly. At zero, he pushed the button and stood back, his feelings equal parts dread and excited expectation.
The first second, nothing happened. And then, just like that, both of them squealed. The German girl looked at her boobs. They were shrinking, almost as if they were flowing back into her. Within a few second, the previously overtaxed bikini top fit perfectly, but it was just for an instant - a moment later it started to hang lose on her, the previously over-brimming cups now becoming emptier with each heartbeat. The rest of her curves were also slowly disappearing, her hips narrowing, which made her waist become less pronounced. And her perfectly formed, pert ass deflated even faster than her breasts. Her bikini bottom started slipping to the ground, having nothing to hang on to. Finally, her breasts disappeared completely - she had gone from a voluptuous wonder of nature to a willowy figure with the curves of a 12 year old. She had Ayse’s curves - or lack thereof - in a taller body, which made her look like a rail. At best.
But while the German’s transformation was tragic, Ayse’s redefined spectacular. With a few seconds, where there had been no breasts, clear mounds had become visible. Her hips slowly flared, her buttocks becoming the crowning point of legs that belonged in a lifelong dancer. And her breasts kept growing. Her waist dipped dramatically towards her flat, well-defined tummy. And still her breast grew. At some point it was clear that the bikini top they had provided her with was simply not going to be up to the task. Ayse looked pained for an instant, but her expression turned to relief when the top simply threw in the towel and sipped open, her magnificent new breasts exploding into the world. And they kept growing. It was a moment later that her bottom followed the top, having also been tested to the point of failure.

When it was all over, the two girls stood in front of him. The formerly voluptuous German now an ultra-skinny creature, five and a half feet tall. And the Turkish beauty now slightly under five feet tall spectacular tribute to curves, positively glowing in all her naked glory and not making even a hint of an effort at covering herself, almost gloating in her newly obtained sexiness.

 

- I have to say, I had never seen her happier.

- Yeah. The way she was just running around the beach, enjoying not being watched.

- Speaking of which, I’m not sure I love the idea of having every single set of eyes on the beach, male and female, oggling you like that.

- Oh, shush. You loved it, admit it. And I have to say, I love the looks, the stammering of the bartender, the guy who walked of the pier while looking at me...

- And what about the lifeguard? That was hilarious!

- Yeah! Uh, excuse me, ma’am, but, uh, er, could you please, uh, cover up?

- Hah! Yes! And when you pointed out you were wearing a perfectly legal bikini, he must have felt beyond stupid. Oh! And when you said ‘what? you think I shouldn’t be wearing this top?’. Amazing!

- Hahaha! Yeah, he says yes, I say OK, top comes off, I swear to God, I thought he was going to have a heart attack right then and there.

- Well, I was close to that, too. You almost started a riot! There must be, like, two billion cellphone pictures of you walking topless on the beach.

- Yeah, we had good fun today. But... you know what we’re missing?

- What is that?

- I really want to test-drive this body. I want to fuck you with it until you can’t move a finger, your tongue’s like cotton, and your dick pops a white flag of surrender. And, oh, I always wanted to say this, I’ll get started by giving you the mother of all tit-fucks. Come here.


The following few days were simply paradise for Ayse. She loved walking around with her new body, causing pandemonium wherever she went, attracting more attention than the end of the world. She had taken to dressing in summery dresses, the kind that laced up, hugging her spectacular figure, and enhancing her Olympian cleavage.
Her sex life was also spectacular. Her poor boyfriend had decided to stay in all day long, to sleep. Poor baby, she thought, he simply has been overextending himself to keep up with her. She wondered if the new body had also boosted her libido (which was quite high, to begin with)? And hes whole being was, well, to put it mildly, she just glowed. She seemed to be able to do anything she wanted. Just that morning, she had been pulled over for speeding. It only took a dovey look for the stammering officer to let her go without so much as a warning. Yes, life was great for Ayse.
Her German friend, on the other hand, was starting to resent the lack of attention. The first couple of days had been great, relaxing actually. But now it was getting old. Worse, she had met this totally hunky guy at the beach, really nice. She was thinking of taking him to her place and just get her brains fucked out, when a rather plain looking but slightly more curvaceous blonde came by, and he absolutely lost all interest. Worse still, she was very much aware that that blond tramp would have looked like a stick insect compared to her old curves.
She had agreed with Ayse to stay like that for a week, before exchanging curves again. But this was too much. The straw that broke the camel’s back was when she got a ticket for speeding. That had never happened before! The experience was so alien to her, that she almost burst into tears. The cop was not moved. The fact that he was very cute and didn’t even blink when she smiled at him was the last drop. She made up her mind. She was going to Ayse’s place and ask her for her body back.

- I know we agreed on the one week, Ayse. But understand! This is too much.
- Well...
- Come on! Don’t tell me you are planning on stealing my body!
- Of course not! But, well, I like it so much! The attention, the looks, the glances, the flirting. I am astonished at the number of girls that have hit on me. Girls! Let alone hunky guys. Believe me, if I were single, I would’ve had so much action.
- Yes, Ayse. But you were always happy, and now you are being still happy. I was always happy also, but now I am not happy anymore. I am sad. And you can be giving me the this happiness to me back.
- So, you want me to make you a happy person again. Well, what else can I do? Let’s go to the machine.
- And your boyfriend?
- Oh, he’s at some conference at the university. To tell you the truth, I think he’s hiding somewhere with his dick on ice. Can’t say I blame him, my sex drive has been turbocharged since the exchange.
- And you know how to work the machine?
- Yes. I’ve helped him with all his experiments, so believe me, I know. Let me just write a quick note. Uh-huh... uh-huh... hmmm... yes... and... OK. Let’s go get you your happiness back.

He arrived home late at night, slightly fearful. He had been hiding at a friend’s place in Santa Barbara, very tempted to put his dick on ice. But in all fairness, his own lustful feelings for his now voluptuous girlfriend were simply overpowering. He had to see her. He had to touch her. He had to have her. Such was the strength of the attraction she exercised on him.
The house was dark, and after having a glass of water he made his way up silently, respectful of her sleep. He entered the room, and saw her lying on the bed, stark naked, the silken sheet covering her legs and nothing else. His heart skipped a beat - she was beautiful, the way her hair and her body were arranged on the bed an image of sheer eroticism. Her face was peaceful, her breathing slow and calm.
He got undressed, and went into the bathroom. While he brushed his teeth, he saw a notebook close to the sink. A note was written on it, in Ayse’s handwriting. Funny - it started “To myself:”. So, she had written a note to herself? He washed his face, and then picked up the notebook. At first the note didn’t make much sense. Then it all became clear and with feelings of dread he glanced at the bedroom, where Ayse slept peacefully, not a care in the world.

- You do realise this is some form of stealing.
- Calm down! She is happier now than she was before I did it.
- As happy as she was before you two exchanged bodies?
- More, perhaps. Who are we to know? Besides, don’t you like this body?
- Ayse, you know I love it, but this... This isn’t right.
- Look, let’s go over it again. I took her to the exchanger. Instead of exchanging curves again, I exchanged anatomical memories. Now she doesn’t even remember ever having been the voluptuous goddess she was. And neither do I remember being the stick figure I was, for that matter. The only reason I know that happened is because of the note I left to myself explaining everything - which you weren’t supposed to find.
- Well, the bathroom doesn’t really strike me as an ideal hiding place.
- Silly me.
- Hmmm. And... Well, how does it feel?
- What?
- Having no memory of your past body?
- Natural. I assume it feels better. Before, this magnificent body was mine, but borrowed at the same time. Now, in my mind I’ve always been like this. Well, since I was fifteen, rather.
- What will happen when she sees photos of herself?
- There weren’t that many non-portfolio photos of her at her place. And even glamour models have normal photos, dressed as a civilian. I took all of them and gave them to one of the geeks that work for my dad. He’ll Photoshop the curves off of them. In the meantime, she’s spending a nice weekend at a spa in the mountains - my treat. Come Monday, she’ll be starting her new job as a research assistant in the history department at UC Santa Barbara.
- How did you manage- wait. Your dad again?
- His personal assistant, on his behalf, but yes.
- Well, smarty pants, tell me, what will happen when she goes back to Germany and visits her family?
- We’ll cross that bridge when we get there, love. Now, seeing as I’m already naked, let me get those ugly boxers off of you.

They had a fun day at the beach, Ayse again a magnet for all eyes on a two mile radius. He was getting used to it, but still felt a bit odd, particularly when some of those ripped beach bums with way too many hours spent in the gym came to hit on her, as if he wasn’t even there. It was a bit fun watching Ayse shoot them down, one after another, like so many pixelated aliens in an 80s Space Invaders game. At midday, when the heat got heavy, she stood up and went for a swim. He stayed behind, watching her slink towards the water, mesmerised by the movement of her fantastic ass.
While she was gone, he took the opportunity to relax a bit, and only then did he notice a group of girls playing volleyball a few yards away. They were all extremely fit, with three of them sporting ripped abs to rival those of any bodybuilder. They moved gracefully, their jumps and lunges for the ball like a high tempo mixture of ballet with with some tribal dance. And beyond their fitness and their energy, their undeniable beauty, he was struck by how tall they were. The shortest one must have been around six feet tall, barely an inch shorter than him. He continued looking at them, awestruck, when he noticed that they had stopped playing and were glancing at the sea. His eyes followed their sight, and it is fair to say he wasn’t at all surprised when he realised what it was that they were observing. Or rather, whom.
Ayse walked out of the waves, a dead ringer for Venus;the only thing missing to complete the illusion were cherubs fluttering around her. Her body was a perfectly balanced combination of firmness and softness, her massive breasts jiggling hypnotically with each step. Only until she was sitting next to him did he realise that he had been holding his breath.
They enjoyed the rest of the afternoon at the beach, and that night Ayse rode him for all he was worth. After an hour, he was deeply asleep - not even a nuclear blast could have stirred him awake. The voluptuous girl stood up, and went to the basement. She went over his notes for the exchanger. The science was beyond her, but she could follow the logic of the coding. That was how she had figured out how to code the memory exchange between herself and the now scrawny German. She wondered what else she could could do with it? For the time being, she changed the password on the system - she didn’t want her boyfriend to revert her back to normal without her assent. The deed done, she went back upstairs. He was still sound asleep, complely spent, his dick hanging lazily. She took off her robe, and stood in front of the full-length mirror, mesmerised by her own body, trying to picture in her mind how she could have looked before gaining these curves, but it was impossible. She actually remembered hitting puberty and growing a bit curvier, but nott really exploding until she was sixteen. Oh, how popular she had become at her school in Munich! But... she had never gone to school in Munich. She scratched her head, confused, and then, shrugging, went back to bed. Crawling towards her dead-tired partner, she took his limp organ in her hands, and started sucking. He barely stirred.

- When will you be back, then?
- Oh, day after tomorrow. I’m literally just getting there, attending the conference tomorrow, and coming back. I’m only going today because Dr Zheng invited me to that seminar, otherwise I’d prefer to take the first flight tomorrow morning.

- Hmm. And what will I do with you away? I’ll get lonely...

- Oh, come on, it’s only a couple of days.

- Will you miss me?

- I miss you already.

- Hah! Well, you’d better not be flirting with the girls over there.

- You’ve never seen the girls that attend quantum physics conferences, right? Besides, there’s no way I could take you out of my mind. Not with those looks, those legs, those eyes, those tits...

- OK, Romeo, I believe you. Now, what about a quickie before you head to the airport?

 

After he had driven off, she went into the bedroom, and sat down on the bed. She wanted to leave the house, but she had to wait for the guy from UPS to deliver the new edition of Myrvhold’s cookbook she had bought on Amazon. That, and the new clothes she had ordered -  she had taken most of her German neighbours clothes, but other than some bikinis and a couple of sundresses, nothing really fit properly. The voluptuous beauty was six inches taller than Ayse, after all. And, strangely enough, her bras didn’t fit properly, either. Her back was slightly slimmer, and her boobs a smidgen bigger, enough to make them an imperfect fit. She was wearing one of her boyfriend’s dress shirts, but she couldn’t even button it up over her massive melons.

She stood up again. God, she was getting antsy. No, not that. She was actually horny. What was going on? She had always had a healthy sexual appetite, but after the exchange it  had almost turned into an actual sexual voraciousness! Would it have anything to do with the memory exchange? But she didn’t really remember her German friend having such an unrestrained sexual drive.

She went to her night stand, and extracted a large dildo. It had been custom made, from a cast of her boyfriend’s engorged member. She always joked that that way she could have sex with him without the annoyance of having him around. But proper sex needs more than just a dick. Whenever she used it, she craved the grunting and panting, the sweat, the smells. Resignedly, she laid on the bed, thinking that would have to do.

She was about to get started, when the buzzer rang. She went to the video screen, and her eyes opened wider, her nostrils flared, and her heart started pounding faster when she saw the delivery man. She went downstairs and opened the door, without revealing herself. The man walked in - he was huge! A good six foot four, and he looked really strong. Not bodybuilder strong, from hours in the gym and tons of supplements, but strong like heavy farm work, the kind of muscles that looked as if they belonged more on a fighting bull than on a figure competition. The man turned around when he heard her lock the door, and nearly dropped the box he was carrying. Standing in front of him was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had also the most extraordinary body he had ever seen. By far!

Without warning, before he could say anything, she tore off the shirt and pounced on him. Reacting fast, he dropped the box, which fell to the ground with a heavy thud, and started undoing his belt. But she was faster. Within seconds, she had torn off his shirt and ripped open the front of his khaki shorts. Stunned at her voracious speed, the delivery man took a second or two to regain his composure. He was the kind of guy who liked using his strength to take control and dominate. And that’s what he did, pushing Ayse to the ground - she didn’t resist, too engulfed by lust. He got rid of the rest of his clothes, and got on top of her. Grabbing her wrists, he pushed his manhood into her, and rode her hard. A frenetic, rough session ensued, with the deliveryman going to lengths to demonstrate his power. Ayse was enraptured, but when he slapped her face, he crossed a line. She tried to slap him back, to push him off, but she couldn’t - he was far too strong, and half her conscious mind was too far gone in the throes of orgasm, anyway. He pulled out at the last second, as she orgasmed, and he sprayed his load all over her. A few moments later, the two of them laid there, panting. She had enjoyed that - on a biological level. But this ape had enjoyed the roughness a bit too much. He looked at her and made a snide remark, as he reached and clumsily squeezed one of her massive breasts. He was already up for another round, she could see. She smiled, told him that she needed to clean herself, but that she’d be back in a minute. And she went downstairs.

The delivery man sat there, gently caressing his member. Man, this ho was literally the hottest he had ever seen! And such gigantic boobs! Each of her tits was bigger than his own head. Bitch was a great fuck, too, even if she needed to be reminded of her place. Well, nothing that a good slap or two wouldn’t correct. He sure as hell wasn’t about to let some piece of ass take the lead, irregardless of how hot she was.

He was planning his next move, forcing her to her knees and ramming his big schlong up her delicious ass, when he became a bit lightheaded. No, not lightheaded. Quite the opposite, he felt heavy all over. He looked at his arms, but they seemed fine. They just felt... weak. And heavier by the second. His cheap plastic watch felt as if it weighed ten pounds, and the ring on his right hand might as well have been a kettle bell. What was going on?

The girl came back, looking the same as before, but with an extra bounce on her step, as if gravity were as meaningless to her as it was to her extraordinary breasts. She asked him if he was ready for round two. He started yelling at her - or trying to - demanding that she give him his strength back. She just smiled, reached down and lifted him as if he were hollow. Or filled with helium. Still smiling, she told him to go ahead and hit her, but she was keeping the strength. Ayse smiled even more maliciously when she said that he could go to the police, but she doubted they’d believe him. Plus, she could easily claim that he had raped her, and judging by the way she treated women, there were probably a few items in his record that wouldn’t look too good. She let go of him with one hand, still keeping him aloft with the other, and picked up his clothes. It was a sight that verged on the surrealistic: an unfathoimably sexy girl, curvy but with no apparent muscle, and less than five fee in height, holding a six-foot-four gorilla as if he were a cloud of smoke. She took him to the kitchen and without letting go of her guest, she poured a beer and roofied it. Forcing him to drink it was ridiculously easy. Just prying his jaw open with one of her fingers, and pouring the drink down his throat. He was powerless against her. Then she opened the door, walked out, and gently leaned the delivery man against his van, set his clothes on his chest, smiled at him one last time, and punched him on the side of the head - with only a fraction of her strength, otherwise she might have ripped his head right off. The delivery man blacked out.

 

- Ayse?

- Hey, you’re back! How’d it go, sweetheart?

- Oh, it went well. Interesting as hell. Professor Katz was there, we discussed some of his ideas on the quantum exchanger.

- Well, seems you had fun, eh?

- Oh, yes. Hey, on a different note, you wouldn’t happen to know why there was a naked delivery man outside?

- Mmmh... no. No idea. Why?

- He was there, lying on the ground next to his van, completely naked and with his clothes on his chest, moaning that he couldn’t get up. And hear this out, apparently he couldn’t get up because his clothes were too heavy!

- Imagine that. Must’ve been some weakling.

- Actually he looked like a professional wrestler. Anyways, I helped him to his feet, asked what happened, and said he couldn’t remember anything, and his head was killing him. Probably some random drunk. Or junkie.

- Sounds like it. Say, do you like this sexy lingerie?

- Oh... wow! God, you... You look... I’m speechless.

- Thanks! Now, don’t you want to try and get it off me?

- Do I! God, I didn’t know bras could have so many hooks! What does it say here... HH?! I didn’t know they made them this size!

- Hah! They don’t, sweetie. At least, not usually. Here, let me give you a hand. There, done. Now, let’s get us upstairs.

- Whoa! Ayse, wha- How- When did you get this strong?

- Oh, I’ve been exercising a bit.

- A bit?! Ayse, I’m 230 pounds, and you’re carrying me with one arm. Outstretched. Upstairs. Without even breathing hard!

- Well, seeing as I’m so strong, surely you don’t want to upset me, so, get down and start licking me, my love. Now!

 

It took him embarrassingly long, but eventually he put two and two together. Ayse had used the exchanger to exchange her strength with the deliveryman’s. And, somehow, she had managed to do that without exchanging any mass, so the deliveryman now was a hulking weakling, and she was a very very strong, very curvy girlie girl with no muscles. Firm, yes, and toned, but no more muscly than a runway model. But how could she? Then it struck him. She couldn’t exchange muscle mass, because male muscles and female muscles are essentially different due to the presence of male hormones. So, she somehow figured how to exchange the key quality she wanted: strength. But how had she gotten so strong? There was no way the deliveryman could have been as strong as she was now. She had lifted the fridge with one hand when a grape rolled underneath it. And the way she had manhandled him while having sex! Somehow the exchanger had actually made her around four times as strong as the deliveryman - who was probably very strong to begin with.

He turned away from his desk, where he had been poring over data. He was going to have to go for a couple of days to MIT. The only copy of the exchanger - even if a non-functional one - was there, and he needed to carry out some tests. That meant being away from Ayse for a couple of days, a thought he found both unappealing and alluring. He was musing these thoughts when he came to the den. It was raining outside, proof that the sun didn’t always shine in Malibu, and Ayse was lying on the ground, bench pressing the sofa. She saw him coming, and stood up, smiling lusciously, a thin layer of sweat making her skin glisten, sexily. She was incredibly attractive, and somehow knowing that she had the strength to split him in two without so much as an effort was, while unsettling, also an absolute turn-on. She grabbed his face and pulled him down, kissing him deeply. She then started undoing his trousers. He didn’t bother stopping her - resistance was futile - so he just told her of his plan to go to Boston, telling her it was to attend another conference, and that he would be back in two days. Her face actually showed disappointment. What was she going to do with him away for two days? He was wondering the same thing. She pouted for a bit, then smiled and said she’d better get two days worth of sex in the next couple of hours. Later that day, at the airport, he was very tempted to request a wheelchair.


- Wow! You certainly are stronger than you look!
- Hah!
- Seriously, you were bench pressing, what, 200 pounds? And you don’t look as if you were even half that much.

- Hmmm... yeah, more or less. And I guess a good part of that is boob flesh!

- Haha! Yeah, they’re massive! Forgive me for asking, but, are they real?

- One hundred percent.

- Wow. You make me feel flat as a board, and I’m a size D! They’re gorgeous, I have to say.

- Thanks, er...

- Oh, sorry. I’m Gina.

- And I’m Ayse.

- Nice name. So, I’d never seen you around. Did you just join?

- Would you believe me if I told you I’ve been coming here for the past year.

- Impossible, I would have noticed.

- It’s true! I just never come to the weight room.

- Hmm. Still...

- And what about you? You look very familiar, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen you here.

- Oh, well, you might have seen me on TV.

- Seriously?

- Haha! Yeah! I’m a professional MMA fighter.

- Wow! That’s awesome! So you actually go into those cages and beat the hell out of other girls? Well, that explains your muscles.

- Hah! I guess it does. Well, Ayse, I’ll go back to my routine, but what if we get a coffee afterwards?

- You got it!


The hours after leaving the gym had been a whirlwind for Ayse, and now she found herself in bed, next to a gorgeous, muscular brunette. Both of them were sweaty, Gina with exertion, Ayse with passion. The taller girl was resting on her side, her hand softly and gently toying with the voluptuous Turkish girl’s waist length hair.
Ayse was sitting on the bed, her legs crossed, arms behind her, her back slightly arching, jutting her massive breasts outwards. Gina licked her lips, her hand moving towards Ayse’s tight buttocks. The brunette fighter was impressed with this creature of such sheer beauty. She was much much stronger than she looked, and while she had been shy at first - clearly never having made love with another woman before - she quickly took charge of the situation. And how! Even now, Gina’s heart started racing as memories of their lovemaking rushed to her mind.
Ayse was silent, smiling contentedly, but thoughtful. She had never been attracted to women before. She could hardly say she was now - she did find Gina incredibly sexy, and God, the sex was fantastic! But she really couldn’t tell why this had happened. They had met outside the gym, went for a coffee, after a couple of hours they moved to a bar, and not long afterwards she found herself responding to the predatory beauty’s flirting. One thing led to another, and they had stumbled into the house a few hours earlier, madly kissing each other, clawing at each other’s clothes, Gina’s hands moving deftly over her body, sending electric shocks all over her being. She had found herself naked, standing in front of an equally naked, muscular brunette. She had looked up at her, not really knowing what to do next, praying to the gods that the taller girl would do something fast. And a few heartbeats later, her instincts took over, and the gates of heaven opened. And now... now she was sitting on her bed, with a brutally beautiful woman toying with her muff.

She smiled, leaned over, and kissed her deeply. Then she stood up, picked up a small notebook, and walked out of the room. She needed to leave herself a note, she told Gina. The taller girl smiled, looking lustily at her pert ass saunter away. She then closed her eyes, and stretched. She drifted to sleep, lightly, a feeling of softly sinking taking hold of her, as if she were floating down like a feather, gently falling into herself. She opened her eyes when she heard Ayse walk into the room again. She climbed into bed, and Gina crawled towards her, nestling her rail thin body against her lover’s massive bosom and muscular frame.

 

- I have to say, Ayse, your muscles are simply out of this world.

- Why, thank you, Gina dear.

- Next to you, I look scrawny! Like a young boy!

- Hey, no young boy has those boobs!

- Seriously, how did you get those muscles?

- Well, I’ve been training for years. I remember going to the gym since I was a young girl. Then I remember giving MMA a shot, and getting hooked by it, and, well, these muscles are just hard work.

- You look fantastic. I have always been this scrawny.

- You’re beautiful, Gina. And sexy as hell. So what if you have a body like Twiggy’s? At least you’re taller than me.

- That only makes me look more like a beanpole! Seriously, you could probably enter figure competitions and beat them without even trying. With that definition, those muscles, and God, those curves of yours! That’s it, I’m horny again.

- Let me see to that...

- Oh, God, you’re fantastic. Don’t stop...



He arrived home in the evening, tired after a day of flying coast to coast. But his time at MIT had been useful, even if what he found out was a bit scary. He parked the car outside, a few yards from home. Walking towards the door, he almost bumped into a girl coming the other way. Had she just left the house? They both apologized, before continuing their way. But he stopped after two steps, and looked back at her. The girl was very attractive, with a nice set of boobs. She looked uncannily similar to Gina Carano - or rather, like a version of Gina Carano devoid of any muscle mass. He shrugged, and walked the few steps remaining.

He walked into his house, and called Ayse. She responded from the bedroom, and he promptly climbed the stairs. When he walked into the chamber, he froze, shocked. Standing in front of him was a true goddess with Ayse’s face. She was still the same height, a dab under five feet, and she still held the same pneumatic curves and gravity defying melons, and she still had the same beautifully exotic features of green eyes, dark skin, black hair, full lips, perfect nose. But her physique was now truely Olympian. She looked somewhere in between a mixed martial arts fighter and a figure competitor, not too beefy but certainly muscular, and with perfect definition all over. She might as well have been carved of a rich honey-coloured marble, so perfect were her dimensions.

She smiled upon seeing him, her teeth a dazzling white, and she walked towards him. Despite the fact that he towered over her, he felt completely intimidated, his physicist brain working out figures that he furiously reevaluated with each of her steps. If she had the strength of seven men with her formerly unnoticeable muscles, now she must be as strong as twenty adult males. At least.

 

- Ayse... what did you do? How...?

- You like these? I think they suit me perfectly.

- But... where... how... who...

- Oh, I exchanged musculature with this girl I met at the gym. I honestly didn’t plan it, the opportunity simply arose, and, well, here I am.

- Wait a second... Was the extremely thin girl that I bumped into just outside...?

- Yeah. Her name’s Gina something. Nice girl. Apparently she’s a mixed martial artist. Or so I remember.

- Let me guess, you exchanged memories, too.

- Sure! Didn’t want her to freak out. Funny thing is, in my memories I don’t remember being so muscular.

- Ayse, that’s the thing I needed to tell you. That’s why I went to Boston. The exchanger, well, you can’t use it any more.

- Why?

- Dr Katz discovered a strange effect, and when I saw his findings it struck me. The exchanger creates a field that functions as a feedback loop. You exchange a quality and magnify the effect.

- So...?

- So you didn’t just exchange muscles with Gina, you obtained her musculature and quadrupled it. And she got a fourth of your former muscle mass. That’s why she was rail thin!

- Ah! So that’s why the delivery man-

- Yes! You tripled his strength, but he got a third of yours. Compounded by the size differential, no wonder he found his clothes too heavy.

- Oh, God. You’re so smart, it’s such a turn on. Come here.

- No, I don’t think now’s the moment for sex.

- And that’s what you think, which is fine, but come on, as if you had any decision. Now, please make me wrestle you, it would be so hot! Of course, it will be over in three seconds, but the rush! I can’t stand it, I’m too horny. Come here.

- No, stay away from me. Get- Ow! Ouch! Oh, God, your hands! They’re like hydraulic presses! Wha- Wait don’t- Ooooooh... Don’t stop. God! It feels fantaaaaa...

 

Some hours later, he laid on the bed, bruised, aching, and unconscious for all practical purposes. Ayse had sucked him dry, and then pretty much used him as a sex doll. She looked at him, still feeling lustful, but she could see he would be useless for a few more hours. She walked downstairs, and onto the deck. The sun wasn’t out, yet, although the sky had started to lighten towards the east. She had enjoyed this bout of lovemaking so much! Just as every exchange had made her hornier, so had her overall sensitivity increased. She decided to test something. She walked down to the beach, which was deserted at this time of the morning. She sat down on the sand, her naked body covered in goosebumps in the morning chill, her nipples two brown bullets crowning her massive orbs, pointing slightly skywards. She crossed her legs, and breathing deeply, cleared her mind. She replayed last night’s actions in her mind, and within a few heartbeats was convulsing, her whole body gripped by a very impressive orgasm. When the las aftershocks faded away, she opened her eyes. She smiled. Not as good as actual sex, but still, the fact that she could bring herself to orgasm by thought alone, well, the possibilities were endless. She then stood up, and walked back to the house, her mind brewing and idea she had had a few days ago, when she saw how her boyfriend looked at the girls playing volleyball.

She went to the laboratory, and entered her password into the exchanger. She then started coding her next exchange. It took her a bit of twiddling with the controls, but she finally got the coordinates and lines right. She stood on her spot, and activated the system. And started growing. Within a minute, she had grown five inches, her head approaching the relatively low ceiling. All her dimensions were adjusting proportionately, so she kept her muscular appearance. Her shoulders were being pushed apart unstoppably. Still she grew, slowly but surely approaching six feet. Her breasts were a truely unstoppable force, all the more so when propelled by her Asgardian muscles. Her perfectly formed, round, firm, smooth buttocks, and her freshly waxed and equally smooth pussy slowly inched away from the ground. Still she grew.

When she finally stopped growing, she was exhilarated. She couldn’t wait to show her boyfriend. She ran up the stairs, and burst into the chamber. She stopped cold when she saw him standing there in the middle of the room, his boxers pooled around his ankles, his tiny body looking frail and vulnerable, his face carrying an expression of intense surprise at finding himself suddenly being less than five feet tall. Much less.

 

- What did you do?!

- Well, I’d say it’s pretty obvious, isn’t it?

- You exchanged our heights!
- Yes! I was curious, wanted to see what being tall felt like. And I enjoyed being in control so much...
- Wh- Ayse! You are as strong as twenty men! You don’t need to become a friggin’ amazon to be in control!
- Oh, but it feels so much... natural, like this. And, come on, twenty men? That was before. Surely you can work out that I must be twice as strong as that, at least. I wonder how tall I am, by the way? And how short are you? Let me see... where did I put that tape measure...
- I... I can’t believe you’re taking this so naturally.
- Well, you can’t expect me to feel sad about becoming a goddess, can you? Aha! Here it is. OK, come here, smurf.
- Sm-? The hell I will!
- It wasn’t a request, sweetie. Now, come here, you don’t want me to go get you. What resistance could you give? And you think you can outrun me? That’s it, that’s a good boy. OK, stand still... Uh-huh... You are three feet...
- Three feet what?
- Just three feet. Slightly less, actually. Two foot eleven.
- Fuck...
- In a minute, sweetheart. First you’ll have to measure me.
- Wh- what are you doing? Put me down!
- Don’t raise your voice, sweetie. I might be forced to tech you some manners. Now, I’m just helping you out. Take this pencil, and mark the top of my head against the wall. Up you go!
- Done.
- OK, let’s see... Eight feet... ten inches. No, eleven. Eight eleven. Wow.
- Wow.
- That means you are...
- …exactly a third your size.
- Wow. Oh. Oooh...
- Ayse... what are you thinking?
- Oh, just that I’ve never had sex with someone half my size. Until now. Come here, little man. You’re about to become the world’s luckiest sex-toy.

He woke up nestled against her titanic body, his head comfortably resting on her massive melons - each about three times the size of his own skull. They couldn’t spoon anymore, not at their current size difference. It was more  like a fully grown person clutching a largish teddy bear. He could feel her tight, hard abs on his back, her strong arm draped over him, soft yet solid, limp yet unyielding. He slowly, with some effort, managed to crawl out from underneath her mighty limb without waking her. He stood in the middle of the room, which looked as if it had been ravaged by a tornado. A very sexy, horny, and powerful tornado. He surveyed the area. At his size, everything looked massive: the bed, the bookshelves. But nothing looked more massive than Ayse.

She was deeply asleep, a hint of a smile adorning her luscious lips. He didn’t know what to do now. He stood up, and started to put on his jeans, before realising that he might as well be trying to wear a parachute. His now tiny feet were engulfed by all of his shoes, too. He walked into the closet and looked at his stuff. None of it would fit, not now. Possibly not ever, if he didn’t find a way of reversing what Ayse had done. He turned around. There, in front of him, were Ayse’s old clothes. Sighing audibly, he haltingly reached for the closest items, a pair of cut denim shorts (he remembered those fondly, as Ayse always looked extra-sexy in those) and a t-shirt with a Native American sun design in front. He tried them on, and his heart sank when he realised that both were actually loose on him, whereas their owner would probably tear them apart as flimsy tissue paper if she even attempted to wear them. He walked back into the room. Ayse was still asleep, placidly resting, her titanic form sprawled erotically over the mattress. His scrotch felt faint stirrings, but his conscious mind pulled him away from the ultrasexy giantess. He turned around, and tiptoed out of the room.

He walked outside, to the beach, and not knowing what to do, started walking. And walking. And walking. His mind was focused on two things: how to reverse all of the exchanges, and, more worringly, what would happen if she exchanged something again. So far, the exchanges had been swinging further away from the equality point. That meant that the exchanges were not one to one, they were closer to three to one now. If she exchanged something again, it would be... catastrophic. He went into town, and found a quiet coffee shop. He needed to talk with Dr Katz.

 

- So that’s what happened. My petite, beautiful, sexy girlfriend turned into a sexy, beautiful, tremendously strong amazon.

- Fascinating.

- That wasn’t the response I was waiting for, Dr Katz.

- Sorry, son. But you have to admit, it is fascinating from a scientific point of view.

- Uh.

- Well, I have to say, I’d love to see her. Se must be so hot.

- Yes, well... what? Excuse me?

- Oh, let’s not play dumb son. All the researchers, scientists, and assorted nerds and geeks who have met your girlfriend are infatuated by her. Even by the very petite and skinny original version. I can’t even begin to imagine the new and improved one.

- Dr Katz! Focus. We need to find a way of reverting the effects.

- Oh, we will. I mean, we might. Too difficult to know at the moment. I’d be more concerned at her exchanging something else.

- What? Why?

- At the rate it’s progressed, the next one will be a geometric jump. An exhange of six to one, if you will.

- I’d thought of that. But what could she exchange now? She’s already got beauty, brawn, boobs, size...

- Well, one thing is clear: somehow she knows how and what to exchange, so, in theory at least, the sky’s the limit.

- Oh God...

- I think you’d better go home, son.

- Yes. Yes, I will.

 

He reached the house, a feeling of dread enveloping him. He also felt humiliated, his current size making him look like a skinny little boy - a skinny little boy who was currently wearing girl’s clothes too big for him. He walked inside, and went up to the bedroom. Ayse wasn’t there. Where could she have gone? There weren’t many places where an ultra-sexy naked amazon could go unnoticed. He went downstairs, to the lab. The exchanger was there, still locked. He thought of destroying it, of tearing it to pieces, but stopped himslef. On the one hand, he would need it to return Ayse to normal. On the other hand, well, he was simply to puny to even attempt it. He went back upstairs.

Where could Ayse be? He went outside, to the deck. She wasn’t there, either. He heard some noise from the jacuzzi. Approaching it, he cursed silently the architect who had chosen to install a ten foot diameter jacuzzi on a deck, with the rim four feet above the ground. Sure, it gave unequal views of the sea, but it also meant that he had to climb up the side to peer in, as he was actually shorter than the pool.

He pulled himself up, and nearly had a heart attack when he saw what was in the pool.

It was a humpback whale.

A five foot long humpback whale.

A shadow loomed over him just then, and before he could turn around, a gigantic hand encircled his body, engulfing him as if he were an action figure.

He passed out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment! All critiques, suggestions, and comments will be taken into account.