- Text Size +

Brittany carried me into her room, which I recognized from the one or two times I had been inside of it. There were a few boxes still unpacked from her most recent semester laying out on the floor but for the most part it looked as I remembered it. Her bed dominating the room, a dresser and desk on one wall, and a book case next to her closet on the opposite wall. She carried me right to her desk and sat me down next to her laptop.

As I stood on the cold wood of her desk I stared up at her massive form. She brushed back her long tresses of platinum blond hair from her pale face. She didn't bother to even rest her piercing blue eyes on me as she began to surf the web. After a moment she started up a show on her netflix account and then rummaged around in one of her drawers for something. When the drawer opened I couldn't help but cover my ears as I listened to her shuffle things about in the desk. Finally she pulled out something in her hand and then set it down on the desk next to me.

The object caused a small shake through the desk and I shuddered as I stared at something only slightly smaller than myself. One of Brittany's long slender fingers than poked me in the stomach causing me to nearly fall over as she said, “It's been so long since I've painted my nails,” She then extended her hands to me like I was someone working at a salon. Her whole hand then gestured to the pink nail polish bottle that she had set down beside me. “I'm waiting slave,” She said impatiently, her blue eyes resting upon me as I could only look at the bottle and then back at her. Suddenly she rapped her fingers against her desk causing a slight shake through my world. I quickly gained my balance and then grabbed a hold of the cap, slowly twisting it off and dipping it in before turning toward her gigantic hands.

I approached her fingers cautiously with the brush that was now half of my size, before brushing it as carefully as possible across her pinkie finger. I looked up to see that her eyes weren't even looking at my progress but had come to rest on her computer screen. I waited staring up at her and as I stood at her smallest finger, her head finally turned and she stared down at me and spoke with her booming voice, “Don't let it clump. Christ!” I noticed that as I stared up at her little droplets from the brush had spilled onto her pinkie causing small bubbles and clumps to appear on the nail. Suddenly her enormous thumb came and smudged onto her pinkie and she held the thumb before me. The smell of the nail polish nearly knocked me out as she said, “Don't ever make me touch wet nails again, slave!” She then gently smacked me with the giant thumb.

I set back to work and over the next two episodes of whatever show she was watching I painted all of Brittany's finger nails a light pink color. When I finished she lowered her massive face down to where I was and took a deep breath before blowing down upon them. The power of her enormous breath barreled down upon me knocking me over. Brittany could only help but laugh at my predicament as I tumbled end over end across her desk.

Her fingers grasped me before I could even register what happened. My stomach did somersaults as she quickly set me down upon the ground. I watched her rise up into the sky and she walked over to her dresser removing a massive ball of socks which she dropped on the ground with a loud thud next to me. I found myself diving away from the gigantic form, suddenly fearful of what a gigantic ball of cotton might do to me. Brittany then walked over to her closet, each step causing a miniature earth quake for me to only lay down in fear of.

She returned greeting me only with her massive shadow. I slowly uncurled from the fetal position the quakes of her feet caused me to retreat into to stare up at her. She was staring down at me with a broad grin upon her face. I suddenly noticed the massive pair of sneakers she was holding in her left hand. Brittany quickly descended toward me and dropped her sparkling silver converse down in front of me.

They were the largest and most ridiculous pair of chucks I had ever seen. The bottoms were composed of the standard white rubber, and the tip of the shoes were a dull gray whereas the rest of the shoes were covered in a silvery reflective material that I could see myself in. Brittany then sat down at her desk chair, bending all the way over to grab the clump of socks she had dropped next to me. As she rolled the socks apart Brittany spoke, her voice a boom in my ears, “Clean up my shoes slave, I want to see my face in them.” She then laughed down at me as I slowly set to work, using my own spit to polish her shoes. Slowly she tugged on the socks, and then just watched me try and clean her gigantic shoes with the literally zero lack of supplies I had on hand.

As I rubbed the sides of her left shoe, her fingers wrapped around me and she lifted me high into the air, as she carried her shoes in her other hand. I could only stare at her legs in their tight jeans as she walked out of her room.