- Text Size +

Suddenly I found Brittany placing me down on her kitchen counter, and next to me rested her shimmering and shining silver converse sneakers. I watched as she then grabbed some paper towels, wet them in her gigantic sink and then turned to polishing her own shoes. Gently picking them up with a few fingers and rubbing them with warm water. Within moments she had removed all of the scuff marks from them and smiled down at them. She then set her blue eyes on me and in a disappointed voice said, “That is what you should do from now on when I ask you to clean my shoes. I'll shrink some stuff for you later to make it easier.” As soon as she said this she snatched me up without a second thought and carried me over to the kitchen table. She then sat me down on it, while she tugged on one of her shoes, she set the other down next to me.

I stared at the massive shoe and then turned to my giantess captor. It was strange to think that just a few hours ago she had barely been an inch taller than me, but now she was literally taking up all of my vision. “You have two choices,” she boomed down to me, never caring to lower her volume, “You can either get into my shoe now, or I can put you there.”

“What?” I shouted in surprise.

“One,” She said slowly beginning to rap her fingers against the wood of the kitchen table.

“Brittany I'm not going to jump into your shoe!” I shouted to her as she merely watched me from high up above me.

“Two,” Her voice was like a thunder clap high above me and her fingers were causing the faintest of tremors across the table.

“No I'm putting my foo...” But before I could finish a statement that would quickly become ironic Brittany's hand shot out.

“Three,” I heard her say as her fingers closed around me. I fought as hard as I could as she gently lifted me a few of my feet from the kitchen table and then placed me inside of her own sneaker. Her giant fingers quickly pressed me down into the somewhat damp sole as I heard her voice reverberate in my ear, “You better get into a comfortable position, a few guys have died in my shoes.”

I suddenly found myself shimmying to position myself in a very careful position with my head resting at the front of her shoe and my feet resting against the heel-end of the shoe. I couldn't see it but I knew she was appraising my position beneath her gaze before sliding her own foot in. “Good job, slave,” I heard her voice boom before I saw her socked foot enter through the mouth of the shoe before shutting out the only source of light.

The interior of the shoe quickly became warm and somewhat smelly from her barely but still constantly sweating foot. I found that my head was just barely above where her toes ended as she casually pressed her weight into me. Or at least I thought she was pressing her weight into me. Suddenly I felt my stomach left in mid air as she uncrossed her leg and slammed her foot down into the floor. I felt like I was carrying an entire continent on my chest as she slowly stood. Even from within her shoe I could hear Brittany speak, “Oh man, you feel good down there.” She twisted her foot and scrunched her toes causing me to lose all the breath in my body for a solid few seconds. “Anyway,” Brittany's voice said, “It's time I get going.”

That's when I felt the insane rush of Brittany's foot raising off the ground. For a brief moment I felt like I was in zero gravity. Then suddenly gravity caught up with me as I quickly felt Brittany's foot coming down upon me followed by the harsh power of it slamming down upon me completely. Following this was the soft and complete release of tension from her heel downward as all of her body weight was then placed upon the ball of her foot, quickly crushing the life from me. Then I rose into the air and the cycle began anew.