- Text Size +

“I thought about you ever since we talked,” she said, “I’ll tell you what I’ve decided. I’d be interested to hear your response. I’m going to romance you for three months. You’ll have giant kisses, time in my mouth, and all the affection you desire, as I desire it too. Then, after we’ve enjoyed that for several weeks, I’m going to go ahead and gobble you all up. In the meantime, if I need to go out without you, I shall naturally lock you in the house, to make sure you can’t escape. I appreciate that your feelings for me enabled you to take the risk which has led to this outcome. Now tell me how you feel.”

 

 

“I seem to feel thrilled, about all of it, even the part that’s loaded heavily in your favour,” he said.

 

“Do you regret coming over even the slightest bit?”

 

“Certainly not now. I can’t honestly predict how I’ll feel when the gobbling day is close at hand,” he said.

 

“I know what you’re saying.”

 

For weeks and weeks they kissed each other, and enjoyed the romance. Then the morning of the penultimate meal came, and she asked him the same question again.

 

“Do you wish you hadn’t come now?”

 

“No.”

 

“Do you wish I wasn’t going to do this?”

 

“Yes, in some ways. I wish I could have all the fun of you eating me, without the end result that I’ve been eaten … if that doesn’t sound like a contradiction. Even being in your tummy sounds thrilling. It’s only staying there that daunts me.”

 

“It’s not a contradiction at all. I know exactly what you mean. Now tell me something else. Would you try to escape, if you thought you could?”

 

“I think I would, but I wouldn’t want to leave you forever, only until I found a way to be with you that prevented you from gobbling me down.”

 

“How would that work?”

 

“Well I thought of shrinking you or enlarging myself, and that would have its benefits, but I honestly prefer having you as a giantess to me. If we were the same size, there’d be no more giant kisses and licking. Even if I could escape, I don’t know of any way to be able to enjoy that without being at the mercy of your dining plans.”

 

She laughed.

 

“You always have the right way of saying things,” she said, “You won’t be able to escape. You’ll soon be inside my tummy. I just wanted to hear your perspective on the hypothetical scenarios I’ve raised.”

 

As she sat at the lunch table, looking down at him, she was giving him far more open mischievous looks than those she’d had to conceal from Lisa on the day that they had first met. He looked at her in adoration, and then she gently picked him up in her huge fingers.

 

“You’re going to remain graceful about this, right to the end, aren’t you?” she asked.

 

“That’s how I feel,” he said.

 

Morweena gave him a long slow giant kiss. He felt her fingers around his lower body and her giant lip pressed against his face and shoulders.

 

“The most wonderful thing anyone’s ever done for me was your act of staring at me in the first place, at Lisa’s house,” said Morweena.

 

“I couldn’t help it anyway,” said Fulton.

 

“Well it’s time to put you in another state of helplessness,” said Morweena, “Goodbye, little admirer.”

 

“Goodbye my one true love,” said Fulton.

 

Morweena licked the young man, and placed him onto her tongue again, drew him into her mouth, let him admire the outside view for the last time, and then closed her mouth and soon gulped him into her throat.

 

“This is amazing!” he thought, “She’s eating me! I must be two giant inches down her throat already.”

 

He recalled his many lovely views of her neck from the outside, and how he’d watched it gulping food down, when they’d had meals together. He pictured himself in the exact part of it that he must have been, and then envisioned the stomach which was waiting for him to reach it, when she was ready to gulp again. For three minutes he remained in the same position. Then he recalled the silent exchange of understandings between them, which had occurred at Lisa’s table when they’d first met. He realised that Morweena was creating a variation of that experience. He knew that she was letting him take in his surroundings and dwell on what lay in store for him. He was sure that she was still sitting comfortably at the table, enjoying the feel of her delicious morsel now in her throat.

 

Then he felt more movement. Morweena was gulping again!

 

He slid down her throat, another two inches. Each time, she would take a gulp, draw him down a little further, and then pause to savour the experience and allow him to reflect on his new surroundings. Eventually he found that the opening was widening, and he reached Morweena’s tummy.

 

Even now he still loved her, and had no resentment for what she had done. He was inside her giant tummy, knowing he would never get out, that these were the confines of his world for what little time he had left.

 

Morweena wondered if Lisa had speculated on the reason that Fulton had made no more visits to her, and smiled.