- Text Size +

Fulton found his way into a giant land and made friends with a kind giant woman called Lisa, who invited him over for lunch on several occasions. One day she had a friend of hers named Morweena Freeland there as well.  Morweena Freelande had the most beautiful happy face. Fulton sat at the table, on it actually, eating from the plate that Lisa had given him. He was facing towards Morweena, who sat on the other side of the table. He noticed her tongue come out of her mouth, as she put some food onto it. It looked incredible. Morweena’s tongue was at least as large as his whole body. Her lips were the largest lips he’d ever seen. Obviously, she was a giant, but they were also the fullest shapeliest lips he had ever seen in proportion to the face of the owner. She was an adorably plump woman, so much more attractive than slim women were. Had he been her own size, he would have loved to give her a lengthy cuddle, and to kiss those full lips. Yet now he had a great yearning to touch her giant tongue. He felt a momentary twinge of embarrassment, as he considered what Lisa and Morweena would think of such an unusual desire. Yet he hadn’t told them. He kept his eyes on Morweena’s fingers, as they rested by her plate and then picked up pieces of food from it. Each time she raised her hand to her mouth, he craned his neck, to look up at the brief view of her tongue coming out of her mouth to receive the food.

 

On the third subsequent occasion of this, he again looked up. Before bringing her hand to her mouth, Morweena stopped, and her eyes fell upon him. Nothing was said by either of them, but he knew that Morweena had guessed his secret. She was a very intelligent woman, and had identified the pattern of his upward glances. She had worked out that they had all been timed to witness the movement of her tongue.

 

For only a second, Morweena’s eyes gleamed mischievously at him with amusement. She had been only momentarily startled by the realization that she was being watched in this manner. Then her tongue came out. This time she was slower about drawing it back into her mouth, with the food. First she let it appear in view for a few seconds, and then she placed the food onto it. He knew that she had deliberately allowed him to enjoy a longer view. He was still too shy to say anything, but he loved her so much for doing that.

 

The next time she was about to raise more food to her mouth, he saw her looking at him, to check that he was paying attention. She was smiling with amusement at his devotion to the display of her tongue. Then she repeated the performance which he found so exciting. Morweena soon finished her main course and drank a glass of water.

 

“I’ll go and get dessert,” said Lisa eventually, and she stood up and turned to leave the room.

 

Before Lisa had even crossed the floor, Fulton saw Morweena’s giant hand come towards him. Her elegant fingers picked him up and brought him towards her mouth. He saw her giant tongue coming out, just as it had done before. Morweena Freeland was going to lick him!

 

Fulton was ecstatic with joy. Morweena’s fingers held him, and her giant tongue was now extended just in front of him. She moved him towards it. He saw the magnificent beauty of her tongue, and then it happened. He felt himself placed against her tongue. He was actually touching a giant beautiful tongue! Only minutes earlier, he had still not imagined himself having the courage to ask for such a pleasure, and thought that their meeting would proceed no further than her silent amusement. Now his entire face felt her tongue moistening his cheeks and forehead.

Then he felt her fingers releasing their grip on him.

“I hope she doesn’t drop me,” he thought.

With no time for him to think about it, he felt and saw her tongue returning into her mouth, and taking him with it. Then he realised that she had duplicated (with him) exactly what she had done with the food he had watched.

“Morweena Freeland is eating me!” he thought.