- Text Size +

So far she had kept her mouth open. He sat up on her tongue and looked into her throat. Then he turned around and lay down on her tongue and looked out at her marvellous lower lip.

 

“I hope I can touch it before she gulps me down,” he thought. He slid himself forward, reaching out of her mouth with both hands and taking hold of her lower lip. He used it to pull himself forward, sliding his head and shoulders out of her mouth to rest on her lip. He turned his head from side to side, pressing each cheek in turn against her giant lip.

 

“It’s been worth it,” he thought, “I’ll have the same fate as the food, but I’ve enjoyed the process more than the non-feeling food she ate ever could. I don’t love her any less for eating me, possibly even more. She’ll do it any moment now. How I love her for letting me touch her lip as well first.”

 

He decided to show his appreciation by sliding himself voluntarily backwards, so that his whole body was again fully inside her mouth, and await the inevitable gobbling which was soon to come.

 

Then Fulton saw her hand coming towards her mouth, and her tongue moving back out again. She allowed him to slide off the front of it and into her fingers. He was very moist now. She rubbed him against her jumper, drying him off, while he looked down at her long lovely giant skirt. Long skirts and jumpers made ladies look so much nicer than short skirts and coats.

 

Morweena put him back on the table and smiled. He looked at her big tummy. He’d thought she had intended to consign him to it. Yet she had just given him all that he had hoped for, without inflicting the traditional penalty for boys whom giants find tasty.

 

Before either of them could say anything else, they heard Lisa crossing the kitchen floor with the tray of desserts. Morweena smiled at Fulton and then looked across, as Lisa entered the room. Morweena gave him several more generous views, as she spooned the pavlova into her giant mouth.

 

When it was time for Morweena to go, she picked up her handbag and opened it. While Lisa was walking to the front door in front of them, Morweena quickly passed a small sheet of paper down to Fulton, and then rose to her full height again. It had her name and telephone number on it. Fulton quickly folded it up and concealed it in his pocket. It was bulky, being a giant strip of paper. To Morweena, it had only been the size of a business card. To him it was like a large map.

 

Lisa invited him to stay at her place, whenever he was visiting the giant land. A few days later, he was at Lisa’s and she went out for the day. He took the opportunity to call Morweena, finding that pushing the buttons of the giant telephone was easy, once he’d climbed its cord to the table, and set it on speaker mode. Morweena answered.

 

“It’s me, little Fulton,” he said.

 

“Hello my little friend,” said Morweena.

 

“I’m so glad you gave me your number,” he said, “What you did for me was so wonderful.”

 

“I got the impression that you’d like it,” she said, “I don’t know where we could go with it next. Would you like me to come and collect you and bring you over to my home?”

 

“Would I end up being eaten?” he asked.

 

“I don’t know,” she said.

 

He admired her candid response, and was somehow attracted to the uncertainty that it promised.

 

“I thought I was going to be swallowed, when I was in your mouth before.”

 

“I was giving you (pardon the pun) a TASTE of what you seemed to be wishing for,” she said.

 

“I was so grateful,” he said, “I was a bit embarrassed, when I knew you’d guessed my thoughts. You have the most beautiful mouth I’ve ever seen.”

 

“Well there’s no point in being embarrassed about that,” she laughed.

 

“Did I taste nice to you?” he asked.

 

“Extremely delicious,” said Morweena, “If I did eat you, I’m sure you’d be the best meal I’ve ever had. I have thought about doing it. Yet I know what that would mean for you. I’m still undecided.”

 

“Which puts me in quite a precarious position,” he said.

 

“It does.”

 

“Do you think you’d be prepared to take the risk?” asked Morweena.

 

“I honestly think I would,” said Fulton, “You’ve already given me the greatest pleasure of my life. The more I think back to my time in your mouth, the more I can see an exciting thrill in the possibility that you might gobble me down.  I’m not offended by your open admissions of your wavering intentions towards me, Morweena. Would it be alright if I told you how I feel too?”

 

“I’d appreciate it,” she said.

 

“Well I would ideally love to end up married to you, and enjoy giant kisses and romance and more lovely times inside your mouth, but if I ended up being your lunch instead, I don’t think I would feel hardly done by, and I certainly wouldn’t have anything against you if you did it. I’d love for you to come and get me today, and we could see how it goes for either of our intentions towards the other. I know I won’t have any control over the outcome, if you do decide to eat me for your lunch. I’ll just put myself in your giant hands and see what happens.”

 

“That sounds lovely,” she said, “I’ll see you soon.”

 

“I have another idea, if it’s alright with you,” said Fulton, “It might be nicer for Lisa, if I told her I was returning to my world tomorrow morning. Then I could meet you at the place where she first found me, and you could take me home with you.”

 

“Alright. She told me where she found you, actually. It was the first thing about you that she mentioned. I’ll wait for you there tomorrow morning.”

 

“Thank you, Morweena. I love you.”

 

“Why thank you, little Fulton. I believe I love you too.”

 

The next morning Morweena took Fulton back to her home and sat down on her couch with him.