- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is going to take some time getting to the giantess action. There will be plenty of it, I promise. I just want to make sure every chapter is heading in a direction I want it to go. This also means some chapter may take longer than others.

 

Upon waking up, Joseph’s head was pounding. He had no idea what time it was and couldn’t even remember where he was. With blurry eyes, he merely stared up at the dark ceiling for a few moments, holding his head in his hands. He must have drank a lot last night, because he never forgot to drink a couple glasses of water before falling asleep after a long night of drinking. Obviously, as his headache indicated, he’d forgotten to do that.

Finally persuading his aching body to sit up, he begrudgingly took in his surroundings. He stared for a moment at the large expanse in front of him. The ground which he laid extended far into the distance. He took note of the pillars at the four corners of the roof, which seemed to be the only support. At the edge of the roof was nothing but blinding light which prevented him from seeing beyond.

Joseph’s confusion grew as he scrambled to his feet. He found the ground which he stood on was unstable and bouncy. Looking down, he noted he was standing on a rather strange carpet made of large, long fibers. Looking up, he noted the ceiling was vaulted with coarse, black sheets that were pinned at various points across the length of the room. It look ugly as hell. Even more worrisome was Joseph could not remember leaving the house he’d been at last night.

Putting his hangover aside for a moment, he knew he had to figure out where he was and just what happened last night. He had been invited to a sorority party by a good friend of his, Sarah. He obviously wasn’t at the sorority house anymore.

Stepping boldly towards the light at the edge of the strange room, he wondered if maybe he was in a parking lot. He quickly remembered the carpet and vaulted ceiling and realized that didn’t make sense. His brain was too jumbled for problem solving right now. Resigning himself to this fact, he stumbled towards the light. The closer he got, the more his vision adjusted to the bright morning light. The more his vision adjusted, the wider his eyes grew.

Upon standing at the edge, Joseph could only rub his eyes in disbelief. There, in front of him, was a gigantic coffee table. It was at least the size of a forty story building. Its wooden paneling stretched far to the right and left of him, what would’ve been city blocks.

Shaking his head, he tried to convince himself to wake up. It didn’t work. His mind remained focused on the dream-like vision in front of him. Turning to his right, he took note of the doorway leading out of the room gigantic room he was in. He still wasn’t quite sure if he was merely lying on the ground, half-asleep. Maybe his mind was playing tricks on him. If it was, it was doing a damn good job.

The doorway lead into a kitchen, a kitchen he knew very well. The plain, white and yellow tiling gave it away as much as the wooden dinner table he could see through the doorway. He was still at the sorority house. Except whatever happened last night had reduced him to the size of a bug.

“I must be dreaming.” Joseph said out loud, convinced this couldn’t be really happening.

Looking at his hands, Joseph open and closed his fingers in tight fists, stretching his muscles. He then moved his hands around his head and body, it all felt real. Suddenly, out of frustration and a building panic, Joseph brought his right foot down hard on his left foot. The pain that coursed through his body shook his already addled brain. He yelped, the strain of doing so sharply reminding him of his unfortunate hangover.

Standing still for a moment, eyes closed, Joseph let his body deal with the sensory shock as it angrily reminded him to take it easy while it recovered from the abuse it endured last night. Expecting to wake up, Joseph slowly opened his eyes. To his dismay, the landscape was still the same.

“What a nightmare!” Joseph said, clenching his teeth in frustration.

Then, from high above him, a gigantic object swung down directly behind him. The air it displaced knocked Joseph clean off his feet, falling face first into the carpet fibers. Upon turning around, Joseph was met with a terrifying reality check. Before him was a construction of pale, pink flesh, pores, hairs, painted fingernails, and green veins.

Joseph slowly approached the gigantic hand with a growing sense of trepidation. In comparison, he was about the same size as the red painted finger nails. He strained his neck upward to find the source of the feminine hand sleeping high above. Golden, hazelnut hair dangled down off the cushions as well as a massive blanket that extended far down to the other end of the structure. It was no parking lot Joseph had awoken under, it was a couch.

Staring wide eyed at the figure in front of him, Joseph had never been this scared before in his life. If he had been standing only a few inches back, by his scale, he would have been crushed by this sorority girl’s gigantic hand.

Slowly realizing, but still unable to accept that what he was seeing was really happening, Joseph couldn’t remember the last time he screamed like such a little girl.