- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The same as the previous chapter but from poor David's point of view.
David had been sitting in his holding cell for about a week. He knew the day would eventually come when the death sentence would be carried out. He was terrified. He’d spent a fortnight safe and secure in the stomach of Selina, and had seen how the acids had digested her food. It had been bad enough watching her food being torn apart, broken up and finally passed along into her intestines, but now the same thing was going to happen to him. He was going to be eaten again, but this time without the protective capsule.

He was unable to sleep. He was unable to eat. He was hoping he’d die before the day arrived, but that wasn’t to be.

Eventually, the day arrived. David was starving, having been unable to eat anything for days. He was taken to the booth again, and this time his hands were tied in front of him.
He felt faint from lack of sleep, and was knocked unconscious by the shrinking process.

When he came round, he was lying on a white plate. He was completely naked. He secretly hoped that it would be Selina who would be eating him, but he knew that wouldn’t be the case. The plate was cold beneath his skin. He was shaking with fear. He’d never felt this scared in his life.

He was taken into another room where a young, black-haired lady sat at a table. She had a smile on her face. Surely not another one who would torment him? This time she’d be the very last person to ever torment him. Or even to see him, at least in his current form. The next time would be skeletal in her poop. He started to sob uncontrollably.

The court officer placed the plate down in front of the lady. He looked up at her. Maybe she wasn’t as young as he’d hoped or initially thought, but she was still beautiful.
The court officer asked the woman what meal she’d like to follow, to which she’d replied she only wanted a salad.

David thought about the time when Selina ate a salad. It took ages to digest. Maybe he could wrap himself in a lettuce leaf or something? A stupid thought.
The court officer wished her good luck, and moved out of David’s view, although he knew she was still in the room somewhere.

The lady picked up the tiny man. She held him close to her face and breathed on him. Blimey, that breath was stinking! Had she not cleaned her teeth this morning? That was the worst morning breath ever! He dreaded to think how bad her stomach would be if her breath was that bad.
“Hope my breath doesn’t smell!” she chuckled quietly. “Make sure you wriggle and squirm for me, little man! Enjoy your trip!” She was taunting him. He started to shake again.

The woman opened her mouth wide. David looked in at the rows of sharp, white teeth. David was placed on her tongue. The smell was just awful! He’d never experienced a smell this bad since he was in Selina’s poop!
The girl was making strange noises, as if she was thoroughly enjoying this. She must have been tasting him, because she was gently sucking on him and coating him in a thick coat of sticky, smelly saliva.
It seemed he was in her mouth for an eternity. Then she stuck him under her tongue. The saliva was coating every fraction of his naked body, but he still heard her breathe “Here we go”.

David’s heart was beating so fast he thought it would burst. He watched horrified as her mouth closed. He was in blackness. At least he had light when he was in the capsule. He was being forced towards the back of her mouth. The woman lifted her tongue, and David started slipping down it like a bizarre fairground ride. Only this ride was one way with only one possible way out, and he wouldn’t be there to see that.
David was grasping desperately trying to get a hold on the womans tongue, but was hampered by the bind on his hands. He was trying to snatch at anything and everything he could, but could grip nothing. Everything was coated in saliva, including him.
He was heading for the throat. He was sliding rapidly towards it, and suddenly he was dropping.
He screamed for all he was worth as he was passed down the tube leading to her stomach and ultimately to his death.

He arrived in her stomach. There was a very faint light filtering through, but not enough to see by. There was air, so he could continue to breathe for now, but he almost wished he couldn’t. The smell was unbearable, and he was violently sick. Then he noticed the acids. He couldn’t see them, but he could feel them pooling up around him. They weren’t having much effect on him, but he could feel their tingling.
He jumped out of the acid pool, trying to reach a higher level. He scrabbled as best he could in all directions trying to avoid the acid, but it was no good. The acid was just unrelenting. The smell was getting worse.

Then he heard a noise. She was eating something else. The salad arrived in alongside him. He couldn’t see it, but he felt it, chewed up and covered in her saliva. It rained down on him, and he was waist deep in her salad. He was glad she hadn’t chosen anything more than salad. At least the salad was a light meal.

David moved around trying to avoid the pools of acid. He was in a completely smelly, dark and extremely hot prison cell. He was determined to hang on as long as possible just to spite the authorities. They were the ones who had sentenced him to “die within the stomach of a volunteer”, and he’d love to be able to escape somehow. If only his hands weren’t tied, he may have stood a chance.
He’d been in there for about an hour, and he was fast losing his energy. Suddenly he felt his host moving. He could sense she was going to the bathroom. He couldn’t hear her urinating because of the sloshing and sizzling and other noises all around him, but he could just about make out her voice. At least he could hear her moaning softly.
What on earth was she doing? David had no idea. He felt her standing up again, then heard her voice: “I hope you’re enjoying yourself in there little man, coz I certainly am!” She WAS teasing him! She was obviously enjoying every moment of him thrashing around in her stomach.
He didn’t want to give her the pleasure, so he calmed himself down. He was exhausted anyway. As well as the lack of air, he was now covered in his own sweat as well as the various bodily secretions from the walls of the girls stomach.
She was walking again. The girl was saying she had a touch of diarrhoea. He sat down and accepted his fate. The acids were slowly starting to burn him, although it wasn’t too painful yet. The girl sat down again.
A sudden pain in his feet, David screamed. He felt down. His feet were now just stumps on the end of his legs. The acid was starting to have an effect. David screamed louder and louder until his throat was extremely sore.

It seemed like a while later that a sudden gush of hot liquid poured on top of him. He gagged some of it in his throat. Coffee. She was drinking coffee. The pains had subsided temporarily, although his feet had now completely disappeared.

The coffee seemed to attract the acids again. The burning started again. His legs were slowly dissolving. David tried to scream but couldn’t. He couldn’t move. He was slowly blacking out. He lay back into the digestive juices to allow them to carry out their work. Justice had been served.