- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another lady gets a government letter.
Claire Sutton was rich. She wasn’t short of money in any sense of the word, having inherited the family business from her father.
Being an only child, Claire was the sole beneficiary. The family business was in decline, so Claire had recently sold it for several million pounds. There was always some mug willing to deal with a gorgeous lady!

So Claire was now a lady of leisure. She lived in a huge house with its own swimming pool, sauna, stables and all the other luxuries you would expect in an English county mansion.
Claire was 32. She was still very attractive, with a huge chest and black shoulder length hair.

It was a sweltering Summer morning, and Claire was in her swimming pool. Her butler brought her the mail.
“Madam” he began “your mail, including a government-stamped envelope.”
“Thank you Jeeves. Please leave it on the poolside table.”
“Very well, madam.”
The butler placed the mail on the poolside table and went about his duties, leaving his mistress lounging on an inflatable mattress in the pool.

After a while, Claire decided that it was simply too hot to be outdoors, and clambered out of the pool. She wrapped a large, white towel around her body, grabbed the mail and headed inside.

She adjusted the air conditioning to its maximum setting trying to cool herself down. She sat in a large armchair and pondered the envelopes in her hand. One of them was from her accountant reminding her of some business papers which needed to be signed. The other, with the government seal, was a mystery to Claire.
She opened the envelope and read the contents. She had forgotten all about applying to be a volunteer! She grew excited. She wondered what prisoner she’d get, what punishment she’d have to perform. She went into her bedroom and locked the door so that she wouldn’t be disturbed by any of the household staff.
She found her vibrator and set about relieving her excitement, climaxing in a sticky mess all over her quilt.

Several years ago, when her father was still alive, he’d told her of the shrinking booths. Ever since that day, she’d been fascinated with the idea of shrinking little men and abusing them as she thought appropriate. Despite her wealth and influence, she still hadn’t managed to get close to replicating the shrinking machines. She’d employed some good scientists, but they just couldn’t do it. Claire had resigned herself to the fact she’d never get a shrunken man to play with. Until today.

The next week flew over and Claire prepared herself for the courthouse. She could hardly contain her excitement. She dressed in a business suit of dark blue trousers and jacket, with a white blouse.
Her chauffer dropped her off outside the courthouse and she was shown into a comfortable lounge.

The court assistant was a lady named Marie. She welcomed Claire and began explaining what the procedure was.
“The prisoner’s name is David Morrison. He was recently charged with a serious assault and subsequently punished for that. He then started to pester the young lady who had been chosen to act as his host for his sentence. This is an automatic death sentence, which has been passed by the judge.
Your job will be to carry out the death sentence. Are you prepared to do this? I know it’s a bit daunting being responsible for killing another human, so we have to ask if you’re prepared to do it?”

Claire didn’t really need to think about it. She’s dreamt for years of having tiny men inside her stomach slowly dissolving and giving her pleasure at the same time.
“Yeah, that’s no problem.” She told Marie.
“OK then, the procedure is this: The prisoner will be brought in on a plate. You will be seated at the table. The prisoners hands will be bound so he cannot attempt to hurt you from within. All you need to do is to pick him up, place him in your mouth and swallow him whole. Then leave nature to run its course. We will then serve you any meal you want to assist in the digestion of the prisoner. I have to warn you though, the process can take up to three hours due to a bit of extra protection the shrinking process we use applies to the prisoner, so expect some tingling or tickling sensations in your stomach for a while after you swallow him.”
“OK, I’m prepared for that.” Claire replied.

The court officer disappeared through a set of double doors while Claire sat down at the table. It was set like a restaurant, with a good quality table cloth and a vase of flowers in the middle. Claire was becoming wet with anticipation. She couldn’t wait to experience the ‘tingling or tickling’ which Marie had described.
Suddenly he was there. He was lying trussed on a white plate like some sort of weird noveau cuisine dish. He was struggling like mad, which made Claire even wetter with anticipation.

Marie placed the plate down in front of Claire and asked her what meal she would like to follow. Claire said that a salad would suffice. Marie wished her luck and left her to it, retiring the other side of the room to observe that sentence was correctly carried out.

Claire picked up the tiny man. She held him close to her face and breathed on him.
“Hope my breath doesn’t smell!” she chuckled quietly. “Make sure you wriggle and squirm for me, little man! Enjoy your trip!”
With that, she decided to commence the mans final journey. She opened her mouth wide and placed the man on her tongue. She wanted to savour the moment, taking her time to taste the saltiness of him. She was making little ‘mmmm’ noises and the man was struggling like crazy. She bounced him around in her mouth for about a minute then stuck him under her tongue.
“Here we go” she whispered. She closed her mouth and placed the man back on her tongue. She slowly lifted her tongue and the man started to slip towards the back of her mouth where her throat was waiting for him.

She could feel him desperately trying to get a handhold on her tongue, but with no success. As he reached the very back of her throat, she swallowed. It was a delicious moment for Claire, having now lived one of her all-time fantasies. She could feel the man dropping down her throat and she could actually hear him screaming through the gag he’d had placed over his mouth. If only she was at home, she’d have been masturbating while he slowly dissolved. As it was, she had to sit here and be observed by the court officer.

Her salad arrived, which she duly ate. She could feel her stomach gurgling, probably not helped by her excitement. She could actually feel the little man thrashing about, presumably with his legs seeing as his hands were tied. She was a bit disappointed she couldn’t hear him screaming though… That would have been the icing on the cake, so to speak.

After about an hour, Claire had to use the bathroom. Apart from the usual call of nature, she needed to pleasure herself, even without her plastic friend. She asked the court liaison officer if it was OK to use the bathroom and was informed it was.
She locked the door and sat on the toilet. After urinating, she placed her finger up her vagina and pleasured herself. She seemed to produce bucketloads of cum. She could still feel her little prisoner inside her. He still seemed to have a lot of strength left and she wondered how much he was suffering and what it smelled like. She also wondered if he could see in there. She hoped he could just to add to the effect.
Wow, Claire hadn’t felt like this in years! As rich as she was, she would give away every penny to experience this sensation again and again. She would have to go head-hunting the scientists with the ability to create one of those machines.

Claire wiped herself. “I hope you’re enjoying yourself in there little man, coz I certainly am!” she said quietly. She walked out of the bathroom and back to the lounge.
“Everything ok madam?” enquired Marie. “You were a while.”
“A touch of diarrhoea, that’s all” lied Claire.

She sat back down in an armchair to let her lunch digest. The feeling of the little man was starting to dwindle now, although he was still gamely putting up a fight against her acids. She glanced at the clock. It was about an hour since she’d eaten the man. She hoped for at least another few hours of pleasure from the man.
She wondered if the acid was actually starting to eat him away, as she felt a sudden jump in her stomach. She thought she heard a scream as well, which made her feel wet in the crotch again.

She couldn’t stop thinking about how wonderful the feeling was! She wished there was a way of making it last a bit longer, maybe even keeping the guy alive for as long as she wanted in there. She imagined there was a way of swallowing a group of little men and having the power to keep them alive and wriggling in her stomach for days. That would be the ultimate turn-on! Then she would let them meet their death, or maybe allow them to pass through the rest of her system alive, come out alive, and then wash and swallow them again! The ultimate fantasy, and ultimate humiliation for the little men!
“…Coffee?”
She was awoken from her daydream by Marie asking her if she would like some coffee. She said she would, if only to annoy the little man inside her.

The coffee was steaming hot. She swallowed it, wondering what effect it would have on the man in his already-sweltering prison cell.
She hadn’t felt as much movement there recently. She was hoping it would last at least a bit longer.
It had been over two hours since she’d swallowed him. The movements were very slight now, and she supposed that the death sentence was almost complete.
Marie asked her if she could still feel movement. Claire told her she couldn’t.

Marie gave her an envelope with the cheque for her fee and allowed her to leave, thanking for her service.
Claire climbed back into her car while her chauffer drove her home. Well, an extra half a million quid wouldn’t come in wrong to help her pay for the research into finding her very own shrinking machine…


End of chapter six.

Chapter seven: David receives his death sentence.