- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
David is eaten by Selina.
David Morrison was a twenty-nine year old layabout. He had never been employed, and had been in trouble with the law on five previous occasions before the new punishments came into force.
David just couldn’t help himself. He had tried since he heard about the new punishments, but just couldn’t help beating up some poor bloke who had parked in a space in the car park where he was intending to park. Unfortunately for him, the entire area was covered with high quality CCTV. The police had arrested him before he’d even left the car park.

Luckily the man who he had assaulted was not seriously injured. That was the only reason for the lenient sentence, according to the judge. Nevertheless, it was decreed that David should be sentenced to fourteen days sealed within the stomach of a volunteer.

David was distraught. He had secretly been hoping to spend some time in a girls panties or socks. These were the things which turned him on. The thought of being eaten repulsed him, and the thought of spending two weeks inside experiencing all of the smells and sights etc repulsed him even more.

The security guard led him to a booth. “This is it” he thought to himself as he was locked inside.
He must have passed out, because when he came round, he was locked inside some weird contraption. There were pipes and bottles and containers all over.
He could see clearly through the clear plastic capsule. He was wondering if in fact he’d been sentenced to become a space shuttle pilot or something until he noticed the gigantic woman standing in front of him. That gave him a fright!

The woman was a redhead, wearing a name badge which read ‘Marie’. She picked up his capsule and spoke to him.
“Can you hear me? Wave your arms if you can.”
David waved his arms.
“Good. This capsule will protect you from being digested. Do not attempt to escape it or you will be killed. The tubes on your left contain water and food. The air in the capsule is mixed with the air from within the stomach of the lady who eats you. It will be smelly. The capsule is fitted with a small light at the front so you can see what’s happening around you. It is also fitted with a speaker system so you can hear what is going on around you. The filtration system will regularly suck up parts of the food your host has swallowed and add it to your food tube. You have no choice but to eat it. You will, in effect, experience exactly what a piece of food would experience, but you will live to tell the tale. When your sentence is complete, you will exit from the lady’s body as nature intended. Unfortunately for you, the smells and sights are a lot worse on the way out, but that can’t be helped. You will then be retrieved and restored, hopefully a reformed character. Any toilet business you do will go into the cess tank below you. You can sleep quite comfortably in there apparently. Do you understand all I’ve just told you?”
The tiny man in the capsule nodded his head.
“OK, then let’s get this party started.”

The capsule was carried into another room. He was passed to a gorgeous black girl. She looked to be around 25 years old, and was gorgeous in every way. David wished desperately that he’d been sentenced to spend some time in her panties instead of in her stomach. It may look smooth and flat and attractive on the outside, but he was pretty sure it would be completely the opposite on the inside.

The African woman held up the capsule close to her face. Boy she was attractive. David was thinking he’d love to have known her under different circumstances.
She was looking into the capsule. She had the most dazzling dark hazel eyes he had ever seen.

“Make sure you swallow it whole. There’s a glass of water on the table to help you.” He heard the woman called Marie say to the girl.

The capsule bobbed around as it was carried over to the table. She held the capsule in front of her face again. She gave David a beautiful, toothy smile. What lovely white teeth, David thought to himself.
“Enjoy the ride!” the girl said to him.

Then she opened her mouth slowly. She slowly placed the capsule on her tongue. She soaked the capsule in her saliva, rolling it around on her tongue. David was getting quite dizzy. It was like being on a severely heavy ocean bobbing up and down, being rolled around. He looked around. He could see the back of her shiny white teeth. He turned his head and looked at the back of her mouth. A huge hole just waiting for him to drop into it. There was no escaping. He was going to be eaten by this African lady whether he wanted to or not. He decided it was probably better to be eaten by someone so attractive than by some dirty old woman anyway.

The girl was asking about his toilet requirements. It sounded very strange to hear a voice from within the mouth. He could tell she was trying not to swallow the capsule yet, as he was suddenly pushed below her tongue. A sea of red all around.

The girl finished talking and once again rolled her tongue ender the capsule. Suddenly David saw her mouth begin to close. He looked at the outside world between her teeth. He could see Marie watching. The teeth drew closer together. The lips closed. The light came on, and it was suddenly daylight in the girls mouth. She was pushing the capsule back with her tongue. David watched in horror as that black hole got closer and closer and… he was falling into it. He was overtaken by a load of water that made him feel like he was going over the edge of Niagara Falls. He continued to drop, until he popped through a little hatch at the bottom and he stopped.

So this was what a stomach looked like from within! The capsule seemed to anchor itself to the lining of her stomach. David looked around. He could see juices pouring in from various orifices, He could see remains of food at the bottom. He could smell… He was violently sick. The smell was overpowering. It was like, well like his own sick, which had made things worse! He flicked on the auto shower button at his right hand to wash away the offensive sick. So this was his home for the next two weeks. How on earth would he ever survive? He could see the juices washing off the capsule trying to detach it from the girls stomach wall. He hoped that it had been thoroughly tested.
.
He could clearly hear the girls heartbeat. He could then hear her say goodbye to Marie. Then the girl started to walk.

The girl had obviously met up with more females. He couldn’t make out all the conversations, but he picked up certain parts.
“No way! So he’s inside your stomach now?” asked a new voice..
“Yep!” he heard his host reply.
“Hey little prisoner, what’s it like in there? Smelly huh?” The new voice again. Quite loud this time, she must have been shouting directly towards the girls stomach. He would have loved to have been able to tell her that smelly was the understatement of the year!
“What he needs is some food.” He heard another new voice, which sounded like it had a Spanish accent.
“The capsule provides his nutrients.” His host replied.
“I didn’t mean for him to eat! I meant for him to watch being digested.”
“Great idea!” agreed his host.

David hadn’t yet experienced a full meal entering the stomach. He’d seen the remains of her breakfast which had now flushed away into her intestines, but he hadn’t yet seen a meal come crashing down and get digested.

He heard them ordering food and felt his host sit down.
“Hey little man, just imagine if you’d never had the protective capsule, this would have been you” his host said. He shuddered. Then suddenly a mouthful of chewed-up food entered his vision. It lay on the stomach floor as the walls seemed to constrict to meet it, giving David a very close view. He couldn’t tell what it was, but he could see the various juices come rushing out to meet it. She let out a loud burp. That was a strange experience! He never thought he’d witness someone belching from within that person!

If he’d been a scientist, he’d probably have been turned on by all of this action. Nature at its best. However he wasn’t a scientist, and so he was simply terrified. Also thankful for the protection of the capsule, although he wished it would filter out the awful smell. He felt constantly sick.

“I wonder what it’s like in there watching your food being digested?” he heard the Spanish voice again.
“I wonder what it’s like in there listening to a belch from within!” laughed the other girl.
His host burped again. He heard them laughing. At his expense. He felt so embarrassed!
“It must be stinking in there with chewed up chicken and Coke mixed with your stomach acids!” Laughed one girl. So that’s what that mush on the floor of the stomach was!
“It’ll be a damn site worse when he comes out again!” his host said. He shuddered again.

They were obviously finished their meals, and he heard them saying goodbye to each other. Then walking. The food in the stomach was almost gone now. He was thankful he’d never killed that man in the car park or he may have been part of that meal, being slowly dissolved and flushed into the intestines dying an agonising death. Much more of a deterrent than the old electric chair!

He felt the girl lie down. Then he heard a buzzing sound. Had she swallowed a wasp? He heard her moans and he knew what she was doing. He hoped that his being here wasn’t turning her on as he felt embarrassed enough as it was.
The girl had fallen asleep. He ate something from the food supply tube. Thankfully no recycled food yet! He also fell asleep.

David was awoken the following morning by a strange noise. He couldn’t quite work out what it was. Then he realised. His host was obviously hungry and her stomach was telling her that.

He felt and heard her shower. He wished he was on the outside watching her shower rather than on the inside of her stomach. He still couldn’t believe he was in the stomach of a woman! If someone had told him when he was younger that he would be eaten by a gorgeous African lady and live to tell the tale, he’d have called them mad!

“Breakfast’s on the way!” he heard her say. Obviously she was having breakfast. He braced himself for its arrival.
“Hope you enjoy it!”
He could almost recognise this as chewed up toast. The acids were on it immediately.
“I’m still hungry little man. You don’t exactly fill me up!” Was she deliberately trying to make him feel worse?
The stomach was getting quite full now. Some kind of cereal and milk, followed by tea or coffee.

His host was out again. He obviously didn’t know where, but he soon heard the familiar voices of her friends. He listened to them laughing and joking, and discussing current boys they fancied.
He felt like an intruder. A peeping Tom, except he couldn’t actually see anything except the food before him being churned into nothing and flowing into her intestines.
“I’ll just use my plastic seeing as I’m actually getting paid for hosting my prisoner!” He heard his host saying. Typical woman – always shopping, he thought to himself.
“Oh yeah! I forgot about the payments! How much will you get?” he heard the Spanish girl ask.
“I think it was Ł200 a day, so that’s Ł2800!” his host replied.
She was being paid two hundred quid a day for making him suffer these unbearable conditions? It was very smelly, very humid and he was still quite scared.
“Almost three thousand quid just for the pleasure of having a man inside your stomach? I wish I could get the letter!” he heard the other friend say.

He heard the girls trying on shoes, selecting shoes and paying for them on his hosts credit card. Then he heard them going their separate ways again.

It was later that night, although David had no idea of the time. But he guessed it was later. He could hear loud music and voices. His host was obviously dancing, as her stomach was bouncing around. He hoped the capsule had a strong grip on her stomach wall.

“Wow, almost a hundred quid tonight!” he heard her say.
“Who are you talking to?” enquired another female voice.
“Just myself” said my host.
“You’re going nuts!” laughed the other girl.
My host just laughed. That was another strange experience from within a stomach. The laughter made her stomach crease, the noise penetrating him.
“Can I ask you something, Selina?” the other girl asked. She sounded serious.
“Sure babes, what’s wrong?”
“You know when you wiggle your butt in front of those men’s faces?”
So that’s what my host does for a living, thought David. He seemed to remember thinking she had the body for such things. Heck, he may even have paid to see her himself!
“Yeah.. That’s what we get paid for.” My host replied.
“What would you say if one of the men came backstage and offered you money to sit on his face properly?”
“I’d say he was a pervert and call security!”
“That’s what I was thinking, but he offered me a grand just to sit on his face for an hour”
“He offered you one thousand pounds just to sit on his face for an hour?”
“yep.”
“Bloody hell, I’d have stuck the pervert right up my arse for that sort of money! Did he seem… Alright?”
“Depends on what your definition is of ‘alright’”
“I mean, did he look serious? Did he look like he had money? Or was he just the sort who usually try it on: all mouth and no money?”
“Oh, he’s got money alright! I have to say I’m seriously tempted! If I could get this guy hooked, I could be earning big money just for sitting down!”
“Sounds like you don’t need my advice! Just be careful.”
“I will.”

Blimey! David never thought he’d hear such revelations from inside a woman’s stomach. If he hadn’t been so turned off by his surroundings, he’d actually have gotten erect thinking about that!
His host spoke again: “Anyway, I’m earning money from you, aren’t I?” David didn’t realise the question was addressed to him, but he heard the familiar thunder around him which said she was hungry again.

She must be finished work, because he can hear the sound of the car engine. She arrives somewhere and he hears the TV. His host has her supper. Only some soup and croutons, easily recognisable. He notices it takes the acids a while to break down the croutons.

He opens his food pipe. URGH! What on Earth is this?! In his food pipe is a large pile of chewed up toast and cornflakes. This is food which his host has eaten, and has been filtered through to his food supply. How disgusting is that. He decided he’d simply suck the food from the pipe and spit it out. He went hungry for that night.

The following day was a pretty similar routine to the previous, with the usual breakfast, a salad for lunch (he was amazed the lettuce leaves were still in the stomach! The acid didn’t seem to have any effect on them!) and what appeared to be ice cream in the afternoon, although it was extremely sour cream by the time it poured in front of him.

He could hear a male voice this time: Hello Selina”
So that was the name of my host.
“Do I know you?” asked Selina.
“Not yet, but I’m hoping you will. I have an arrangement with your friend Lisa.” replied the man.
“Oh! You’re the rich pervert!”
“Yes, I’m the rich pervert. Did Lisa tell you about the deal we made?”
“She mentioned you were going to give her a thousand pounds an hour just to sit on your face.”
“That’s right. No funny stuff. No sex. Nothing kinky. I just have a fetish for gorgeous bottoms and I like them on my face.”
“Clothed or naked?”
“I’m not fussy! As long as your beautiful, sexy butt is sitting on my face, I’ll be happy.”
“OK. I’ll do it. When do you want me?”
“How about Monday night? I know you don’t work here Mondays.”
“OK, that’s fine, but definitely no other stuff than my butt on your face?”
“That’s all I want.”
“You have an address?”
A pause. He was obviously writing his address down or something.
“I’ll see you about 7pm?” The man said.
“I’ll be there!”

Wow! David’s hostess had just offered to sit on some blokes face for loads of money! He wished he had the money to be able to do that, especially with the beauty he was trapped inside of. Sadly the inside of her stomach was not one of her most sexy features.
He heard the music and assumed she was at work again.
He heard her discussing the deal she had made with the man, and heard the other girl telling her she would be there at the same time. David wished he could see this other girl too.

Selina had obviously finished her night of ass-wiggling and went home. David was actually very tired after his day and was wishing she would sleep so that he could sleep. He heard her voice: “Just think, I’ll have a man in my tummy and a man up my arse at the same time!” she laughed out loud.
David wished he could be the man up her arse. Maybe the man she was meeting tomorrow would like to swap places? Unfortunately he was in no position to barter.
Some more mush entered her stomach, and then she went to bed. David slept too.

It was about a week or so into his punishment. His host had met up with her friends again, as he could hear the voices.

“Wow! I wish I could meet him! I’d shit on him for a thousand pounds!” said one of the girls.
“If you sat on his face, you’d crush him!” laughed the Spanish one.
“So you going to do it then?” asked the first girl.
“Damn right! A thousand pounds for sitting down? I’d only be sitting anyway, so I may as well be sitting on this guys face and earning the extra money!” I heard my host reply..
“Lucky bitch! You get to eat a little man, and sit on one!” laughed the Spanish girl.
“Speaking of which, how you doing in there? Nice and smelly for you? It will be when we have our Mexican meal in a few minutes!” He heard the first girl say.
Oh no. Mexican food was the smelliest of the lot. This wouldn’t be pleasant.

After the meal, as his host was walking, he heard a strange noise.
“I wonder what a fart sounds like from inside your stomach?” he heard someone say.
“I hope I never get to find out!” laughed my host. It just sounded like a fart! At least he couldn’t smell it, although his smell was taken up with something a hell of a lot worse than a fart.
The Mexican meal was being slowly broken up, and it stunk. David was once again starting to feel sick. He’d managed to at least get used to the smell in her stomach, but the Mexican meal was a whole new experience. If he learned two things from this experience it was that he would never break the law again, and that he would never eat Mexican food again. No wonder it produced so much gas!

He heard the girls saying goodbye to one another again, and he assumed his host was en-route to meet her generous man.

He heard her talking to the girl from the nightclub.
“What are you wearing?”
“He said he wanted me in my workout stuff, so here I am!”
“He never gave me any preferences! Do I look OK?”
“Sure babe, you look great!”

A pause, then a mans voice.
“I’m glad you could both make it” he said.
“No problem. Where do you want us?”
“Through here. All I want you to do is to sit! You can watch TV, talk, drink my whisky, whatever as long as your butt is on my face.” said the man.
Another pause and some nervous giggling.
“It’s comfortable apparently” said the man.
“Who’s first?” asked my host.
“You can go first. I’ll make us some food” answered the other girl.

He felt Selina sit down. Was she actually sitting on this mans face? What was she wearing? What did it smell like? Damn, he wished he could experience that instead of this!

“Thought we’d liven up his night a bit!” the other girl said.
David had no idea what she meant, but he soon found out. The stomach was still digesting the Mexican meal, and now she was eating more spicy stuff!

After a short while, he felt Selina stand up. She enquired if the man was ok, which he said he was. She sat down again.

David listened to all sorts of girly talk and wondered what was going on. He suddenly heard his host sniggering.
“What’s up?” asked the other girl.
“More a case of ‘what’s down’” laughed my host. She farted. She was farting in a mans face! David was extremely jealous, although as he kept telling himself, some men would probably be jealous of his position! Goodness knows why!
“He obviously like the farts!” laughed Selina.
“Just as well I chose this spicy dip!” replied the other girl.

A while later and the dip and nachos had finished raining on him. She stood up.
“Not had enough yet?” she asked the man. David never heard a reply.
“OK then, twenty minutes left.” She sat down again, and the farting resumed.

The hour was up, presumably. His host stood up. He heard the other girl laugh.
“Did you enjoy that, James?” my host asked.
David not hear a reply, but he was confident the man would most certainly have enjoyed it! Meanwhile, the Mexican food and nachos were finally being dissolved and passed through to the next part of her system.
David wondered to himself what the next part of her digestive system was like. He had that to look forward to.

“This guy is one serious wanker!” he heard the other girl saying. His host had agreed and stood up.
A few minutes later and the stomach was filling with whisky. He knew what that was, and wished he could drink some of it himself!

After a while, he heard the man thanking the girls for their excellent services. He heard them agree to meet again next Monday, by which time he would be a free man, He would try and find out where his host worked so he could see her in normal size. He would surely be unrecognisable. The courts had a strong rule about visiting people who had performed the hosting, but that was a risk he’d have to take. Even if meant ending up being eaten yet again.

He heard the girls saying goodbye, and finally his host was home. He heard her voice: “You’d better not mention this to anyone when you get out” Was she speaking to him?

She went to bed, and he slept too.

Eventually, day fourteen arrived. He awoke and did not know where he was. He’d obviously been passed through to another part of the girls digestive system during the night. How had the movement not woken him? He had no idea, but he was relieved it would soon be over.
This was the worst part of the fortnight. He was obviously in her rectum. He couldn’t see anything but brown solid around him. The smell was horrendous and he was violently sick again. He washed away the puke using the shower system and tried not to breathe through his nose. He could taste shit. He could smell shit. In fact he was shit. He hoped he wouldn’t be held here for too long.

He sensed her sitting down, and he heard, felt and smelled her fart. Then he was moving. He was dropping. He splashed down into the toilet pan and wondered what came next. He was still buried deep in her poop and couldn’t see a thing.

Suddenly he was moving again. Then he saw her. The African beauty whose stomach he’d been trapped in for the past few weeks. She was looking directly at him.
“You’ve possibly heard everything that I’ve been doing over the past few weeks, and if you have and you ever tell anyone, I’ll risk the death sentence myself by killing you.” She told him. David was terrified! Maybe at his normal size he wouldn’t be so scared, and he still intended on finding the girl to see her in the flesh, maybe even have her butt dance close to his face. But there was no way he would reveal anything he’d heard over the past few weeks, he felt sure she would carry out her threat.

The girl suddenly gave him a lovely smile and placed him back in the toilet, covering him in poop again. He heard water running, and prayed he wasn’t being flushed away. In fact she was just scrubbing her hands.

A few minutes later, he was on the move again. This time it was a man in protective rubber gloves and a face mask picking him up. The capsule was placed into a bucket of some sort of liquid. David was left in there for about half an hour, before he was picked out again.
He was finally released from this stinking capsule. He was placed back in the booth and suddenly he was himself again.

The court officer warned him about attempting contact with the lady who had been hosting him, informing him that any sort of contact was a very serious offence and would result in the death penalty. David agreed and signed the official paperwork releasing him under the strict condition that he did not attempt contact.

After taking some fresh air for the first time in a fortnight, and having a long soak in the bath, and eating some food which hadn’t already been eaten by someone else, he decided he would try to find the nightclub Selina worked at.

Slowly he worked his way through all of the nightclubs. It took him all week, but on Friday night, he thought he saw a beautiful black girl enter one of the more upmarket nightclubs. It cost him a fortune to get in, but he ordered a drink and took a seat right by the stage.
A girl called Lisa was first. Was this the other girl he’d heard with his host sitting on the mans face? He couldn’t tell, but she was gorgeous, with light brown hair tied in a ponytail and an athletic body. If this was the other girl, the man was a very lucky man indeed!
Lisa danced around, wiggling her butt so close to Davids face, he could almost smell it. It was just that few inches too far away.

Then came Selina. This was his host alright. She was gorgeous. He couldn’t believe he’d spent two weeks inside the stomach of this beauty. The man who’s face she sat on was indeed a very lucky man.
She wiggled her butt near his face, and his penis immediately stiffened. He couldn’t believe he was still being turned on by this girls butt, when he’d only recently actually passed through it in her poop! But his cock never lied, and it was telling him that he was turned on.

Suddenly Selina froze. She stared at David. She screamed for security who immediately came to her assistance,
David wondered how she knew. The courts had apparently given her a photograph just in case. Damn.

David was placed into a police car and taken to the local station. He spent the night in the cells worrying about his fate, knowing that he’d be eaten again. But this time he wouldn’t have the luxury of the capsule. He’d end up going the same way he’d seen Selina’s food go for a fortnight. He’d be dissolved slowly and painfully. Why had he been so stupid?


End of chapter five.

Chapter six: Another young lady receives a letter…