- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another girl gets a letter. (Sorry, I got a bit carried away on a facesitting fetish with this one! Hope it doesn't spoil it for you!)
Selina was what we would call an ‘African Goddess’. She was 25 years old, and although she wasn’t particularly tall, only about 5’8, she was voluptuous in every other way. She was a very beautiful young lady who was employed as a nightclub ‘entertainer’. Selina was no stranger to flashing her bodily parts off to strange men, and she was by no means shy.

The nightclub job she held didn’t really pay much money, only enough to cover her bills and rent. That’s why she had added her name to the list of volunteers. However, since the President had introduced the new punishments, crime was at an all-time low. For this reason, Selina never really expected the envelope to arrive.

It was a beautiful Monday evening. Selina was spending time with her friends at the local shopping mall. Mondays were always quiet in the nightclub, so she never worked them, instead preferring to hang out and chat.
The three girls, Selina, Mandy and Helena were sitting outside a fast food restaurant. They were slowly eating fries and slurping drinks, deliberately trying to make passers-by look at them. They took it in turns to burp, having competitions to see who could burp the loudest.

The girls had been friends since school, and were all of a similar age. Mandy was a typical Cockney girl, with a strong London accent. She was only about 5 foot tall, and quite fat. She had short brown hair, bobbed at shoulder length. She was certainly the most outgoing of the three, and the others suspected that she was still a virgin.
Helena was of Spanish origin. She was a tall, thin young lady and spoke with a very sexy Spanish accent. She was about 5’6 and had long, black hair which reached halfway down her back.

They got bored of attempting to disgust the passers-by and the conversation turned to the way criminals were now being dealt with.
“Are you on the volunteer list?” enquired Mandy of her two friends.
“Of course I am!” said Selina “But the chances of ever being chosen are pretty remote. I probably stand more chance of winning the lottery than being chosen to entertain a little criminal. What about you, Helena?”
“Sure am!” Helena picked up one of the fries and bit it in half. “Just imagine that this is a criminal sentenced to death. All I’d have to do is pop him in my mouth and swallow him!” she placed the half fry in her mouth and made a show of playing with it using her tongue.
“Now little man” she said, “Enjoy your trip to my tummy!” With that, Helena slowly closed her mouth and swallowed. “Easy as that! And I’d get half-a-million for the pleasure!”
“You’d really enjoy killing someone for money?” asked Mandy.
“Damn right! You know what I’m like… I’ll do almost anything for money, so for half-a-million I’d eat the entire population!”
“So if you got the letter tomorrow inviting you to the courthouse, what punishment would you want to be doing?” asked Selina.
The girls thought about this for a moment.
“What would you wish for?” Mandy asked Selina.
“I wouldn’t be bothered! I’d love to have a tiny man squirming in my panties or up my little black butt, but then I’d also like to have a little man in my tummy.” Selina replied.
“Mmmm, I’d prefer to be the executioner!” said Mandy. “The idea of swallowing a little man whole and not protected by those little capsule things makes me horny! I’d love to feel him going down my throat and writhing about in my stomach.”
“Well, there’s plenty of room for him in there!” laughed Selina.
“Cheeky cow!” replied Mandy, pretending to be hurt.
“What about you, Helena? What would you like to do to a prisoner?” asked Selina.
“I’d like to have a prisoner up my pussy!” said Helena. “I’m sure any man would enjoy a holiday in my Spanish villa!”

The girls laughed. It was time to head home. They hugged one another, and headed in their separate directions.

The following morning, Selina was lying in bed listening to the birds singing outside when she heard the electronic ping in the hallway of her flat which signalled the arrival of her mail. She ignored it and crawled out of bed heading into the shower, expecting her mail to be either marketing junk or bills as usual. She dressed in her tight black leggings with a figure-hugging white top. These clothes were her favourites as they seemed to go nicely with her dark skin while showing off her curves and delicious legs.

She sat down for breakfast, helping herself to a large bowl of cornflakes. Then she went to retrieve her mail. She spotted the brown envelope and wondered what it could be. Her heart leapt with hope when she spotted the government’s official postmark on the front.
She ripped open the envelope and read the letter. It was the letter she’d been hoping for!
She immediately rang her friends and told them the good news. She told them she didn’t know what she’d been selected to do yet, but she would find out in only one week.

Selina was so excited at the thought of having a little prisoner that she became damp at the crotch and just had to relieve her excitement.
She retired to the bedroom and undressed again. Out came the ‘plastic fantastic’ as she referred to it.

Once she’d finished, she had another shower and re-dressed. She went out to meet her friends to discuss the possible options of what she’d be doing to her little man.
“We’ll practice all of the options” suggested Mandy.
“What do you mean?” asked Selina.
“We’ll get some jelly babies and you can see what it feels like to have a little ‘person’ up your butt or up your pussy, or even in your tummy.”
“OK! Let’s do it!” said Selina excitedly. They headed for Selina’s flat, stopping off at the sweet shop en route.

They all sat in Selina’s bedroom as they picked a jelly baby out of the packet.
“I’ll be the judge” said Helena.
The other two looked at her quizzically. Helena placed the jelly baby on a pillow and addressed it: “Mr Jelly Baby, you have been found guilty of shoplifting. I hereby sentence you to one week attached to the front of Selina’s panties!”
The others giggled.
“OK, Mr Baby, it’s time for your punishment to begin!” laughed Helena handing the jelly baby to Selina.
“Thank you, your honour.” Laughed Selina, lowering her leggings and waving the jelly baby in front of her pussy. “Just wait, Mr Baby, in just a few seconds you’re going to be closer top my pussy than you could ever have dreamed of!”
With that, she lowered her pink panties and placed the jelly baby directly under her pussy lips. She pulled up her panties and her leggings.
“So how does it feel?” squealed Mandy.
“He’s very sticky!” said Selina.
“Yeah, like your pussy!” laughed Mandy.
Selina went for a stroll around her room talking to the jelly baby. “I hope you’re enjoying yourself in there, little prisoner. I’m certainly enjoying having you! Apparently in the beginning of this century when we had a royal family, they used to call prisoners being detained at “Her Majesty’s Pleasure”. Let me tell you Mr Baby, the pleasure is all mine!”

The girls all laughed as Selina removed the jelly baby and threw it away in her rubbish bin.

Next up was the Jelly baby sentenced to spend a day attached to the rear of her panties. Once again, Selina held the jelly baby close to her gorgeous, shapely bottom. “Men have always liked my arse, but they’ve never been as close as you’re going to be!”
She placed the jelly baby in the butt of her panties and pulled them into a wedge.
“Ooh, if that was a real man he’d have his head against my hole!” laughed Selina.
Once again, she did the parade around the room.
“My Baby, I hope you’re enjoying my lovely butt! I’ve got a present for you.” Selina told the jelly baby. With that she let rip a small fart. They all laughed loudly and Mandy said “Urgh you dirty cow! If that was a real man, he’d probably be dead from that!”
Selina simply laughed and removed the jelly baby, again throwing it in the bin.

Helena picked out another jelly baby and placed it on the pillow.
“Mr Jelly Baby, you have been found guilty of murder. I hereby sentence you to be swallowed alive by Selina and die slowly in her stomach.”
The jelly baby was placed on a tissue and handed to Selina with mock solemnity. Selina slowly brought the jelly baby to eye level and opened her mouth, showing off her perfect white teeth.
“This lovely cave is the entrance to your paradise!” said Selina. She proceeded to place the jelly baby into her mouth. She kept her mouth wide open while she toyed with it using her tongue. It was coated with saliva, and Selina slowly closed her mouth. She swallowed. The jelly baby was a bit bigger than she expected and it struggled to pass down her throat. She could feel it slowly being forced down and she helped it along with a glass of water.
The other girls watched as the jelly baby made its final journey to that flat stomach.
“Just imagine if that was a real man!” said Mandy “he’d be slowly being dissolved in there! Maybe you’d be able to hear his screams!”
“Imagine that he survived and came out the other end!” laughed Helena “Surely that would be a fate even worse than death!”
The girls laughed.
“But that might happen if I get an ‘insider’ prisoner!” said Selina. ”Imagine that! The poor man is in a protective capsule to stop him being digested and to give him air and food, but he’s still got to see and smell and taste what I’m eating. He’d be able to hear my conversations! I’d have no privacy!”
“So? Who’s he going to tell your secrets to?” laughed Mandy. “I’d love to have a live man inside me for a while! Imagine how he’ll feel when he comes out your arse! How humiliating would that be, not to mention smelly!”
Once again the girls all laughed. Helena and Mandy headed home, quite jealous of Selina. Selina retired to her bedroom to torture some more jelly babies.

The week passed slowly, but soon the day arrived.
Selina showered and dressed in her favourite leggings and top. She caught a cab to the courthouse and was shown to the lounge area.
After a few minutes, a middle-aged redhead entered the room. She was still a good-looking woman, thought Selina, although she suspected her breasts were plastic.
She introduced herself. “Good morning, I’m Marie, the court liaison officer. Would you like to take a seat?”
Selina sat on a comfortable blue sofa as the court liaison continued “The prisoner’s name is David Morrison. He has been convicted of a serious assault; you may have read about it in the newspapers?”
Selina nodded. It was an unusual thing to read about crime in the newspapers these days, so the case stood out in her mind.
Marie continued: “He has been sentenced to spend two weeks in a capsule within your stomach. Is that OK with you?”
“No problem” said Selina, growing excited at the thought of having a live ‘jelly baby’ in her stomach, albeit in a protective casing.
“OK, we’re just putting him in the capsule. The capsule is basically just feeding him air, water and nutrients to keep him alive, and obviously prevents him being digested in your gastric juices. The capsule will attach itself to the lining of your stomach until the sentence is complete. We’ll give you a phone call, and I’m afraid you’ll have to return to the courthouse to poop him out when it’s time. I know that sounds disgusting, but it’s the only safe way to avoid the risk of him being flushed accidentally. Do you have any questions?”
Selina thought for a moment.
“Actually I do. I’ve heard that the prisoner can still see and smell and stuff. Is that right?”
“Yes, that’s part of the punishment process. The suit is designed to allow the prisoner to see, hear, smell and even taste whatever is going on in your stomach, and of course the rest of your digestive system at the end of the sentence. It’s almost guaranteed to prevent any re-offending.” explained Marie. “Is that OK with you? You can still refuse if you wish.”
“No, that’s fine” Replied Selina.
“OK then, I’ll go and see if he’s been fitted yet. I’ll be back in a minute.”

Marie disappeared and Selina sat back and thought of what she was about to do. She was about to have a live little man inside her stomach! Not just that but he’d be kept alive and would come out of her butt alive! Wow!

Marie returned carrying the little man. He was inside what looked like a plastic capsule, of the type which normally contained medicines. It was only about an inch in length and the upper part was made entirely of clear plastic. Marie passed her the little man. She held him in front of her face, examining the capsule. She could hardly see the tiny prisoner within, but she could just about make out the tiny intricate pipework which would keep him alive inside her gut.
“Make sure you swallow it whole” said Marie. “There’s a glass of water on the table to help you.”

Selina walked over to the table. She held the capsule in front of her face again. She gave the prisoner a beautiful, toothy smile and said quietly “Enjoy the ride!”
Then she opened her mouth slowly. She was enjoying this moment, and she was going to take her time. After all, what were the chances of her ever having another little man to swallow in the future?
She slowly placed the capsule on her tongue. She soaked the capsule in her saliva, rolling it around on her tongue. She wondered what would happen if the little man was sick. Come to that, what happened to the mans toilet needs? She turned around and asked Marie these questions. She spoke with exaggerated care as the capsule was still under her tongue.
Marie explained that all the mans excretions were collected in a cess-style tank fitted within the capsule. This is why the man was so small, to allow the rest of the equipment to fit in.

Satisfied, Selina once again rolled her tongue ender the capsule. It was time. She slowly closed her mouth and rolled the capsule towards the dark opening at the back of her mouth. She took a deep breath and swallowed. She drank the water to assist the man on his way to her stomach.
Selina was a bit disappointed that she couldn’t feel the man going down her throat like she had experienced with the jelly baby, but she knew that she now had a live person in her stomach.
Marie thanked her for her assistance and explained that she should call if she had any questions, and in any case they would call her when the sentence was up so they could retrieve the capsule from her poop.

Selina felt strange as she walked to the mall to meet Mandy and Helena. She found it hard to believe that a real person was experiencing the inside of her stomach!
She met up with her friends who excitedly asked what punishment she was being asked to perform. Selina told them.
“No way! So he’s inside your stomach now?” asked an excited Mandy.
“Yep!” replied Selina.
Mandy leaned forward and shouted towards Selina’s stomach “Hey little prisoner, what’s it like in there? Smelly huh?”
“What he needs is some food.” Suggested Helena.
“The capsule provides his nutrients.” Explained Selina.
“I didn’t mean for him to eat! I meant for him to watch being digested.”
“Great idea!” agreed Selina.
The three of them entered a fried chicken shop and ordered. The order duly arrived at their table and they opened the packets.
“Hey little man, just imagine if you’d never had the protective capsule, this would have been you” Selina said out loud, hoping the man could hear her. She proceeded to bite off some chicken breast. She chewed it and swallowed. She let out a loud burp.
“I wonder what it’s like in there watching your food being digested?” wondered Helena.
“I wonder what it’s like in there listening to a belch from within!” laughed Mandy.
They finished their food and started on the drinks. Selina burped again. The girls laughed.
“It must be stinking in there with chewed up chicken and Coke mixed with your stomach acids!” Laughed Mandy.
“It’ll be a damn site worse when he comes out again!” laughed Selina in reply.

The girls finished their drinks and headed their separate ways.
Selina went home. She could hear her stomach gurgling as the digestive juices did their work. She wondered what the little man was seeing and smelling. It made her horny just thinking of her little prisoner. Once again, she retired to her bedroom and found her vibrator.

Selina found it hard to sleep thinking of the man inside her. She wondered whether she’d have preferred to have had a death sentenced prisoner instead. She decided that she wouldn’t. That would have been over in a few hours; this way she had two weeks to torment and tease the little fellow.

The following morning, Selina awoke to her stomach growling. She was hungry, but she decided on taking a shower first.
After drying and dressing herself, she decided on some toast as well as cornflakes. Having a guest in her stomach seemed to be giving her a bigger appetite!
“Breakfast’s on the way!” Selina said aloud as she chewed and swallowed a bite of toast. “Hope you enjoy it!”
She finished her toast and poured milk onto her cornflakes.
“I’m still hungry little man. You don’t exactly fill me up!” she taunted him, hoping he could hear her. She ate her cornflakes and washed them down with a cup of tea.

Today was Wednesday. She had to work tonight. She chuckled to herself thinking that while she was dancing and shaking her bits into men’s faces, she had another man getting a private show. Well sort of getting a show! Maybe not what he wanted to see, but it was certainly a hell of a show!
She met up with her friends for lunch and they went shopping.
“I’ll just use my plastic seeing as I’m actually getting paid for hosting my prisoner!” said Selina.
“Oh yeah! I forgot about the payments! How much will you get?” asked Helena.
“I think it was Ł200 a day, so that’s Ł2800!” said Selina.
“Almost three thousand quid just for the pleasure of having a man inside your stomach? I wish I could get the letter!” said Mandy.
They laughed and went shoe shopping. Selina treated them all to a pair of new shoes each, and they went their separate ways.

Later that night, Selina went to work at the nightclub. The only people who knew of the little man inside her were her friends and the court staff, so she got on with her show as usual.
She was dressed in a tiny black swimsuit which sucked up the crack of her butt. She went out and did her usual performance, waving her butt tantalisingly close to the men sat around the edge of her stage. She never actually made contact with any of their faces, but she was sure they’d love her to! They threw notes onto her stage which she collected at the end of the performance.
“Wow, almost a hundred quid tonight!” she said aloud.
“Who are you talking to?” enquired Lisa, one of the other dancers. Selina had not realised she was in the dressing room.
“Just myself” said Selina.
“You’re going nuts!” laughed Lisa.
Selina just laughed.
“Can I ask you something, Selina?” Lisa asked, her face suddenly serious.
“Sure babes, what’s wrong?”
“You know when you wiggle your butt in front of those men’s faces?”
“Yeah.. That’s what we get paid for.”
“What would you say if one of the men came backstage and offered you money to sit on his face properly?”
“I’d say he was a pervert and call security!”
“That’s what I was thinking, but he offered me a grand just to sit on his face for an hour”
Selina was visibly shocked.
“He offered you one thousand pound just to sit on his face for an hour?”
“yep.”
“Bloody hell, I’d have stuck the pervert right up my arse for that sort of money! Did he seem… Alright?”
“Depends on what your definition is of ‘alright’” replied Lisa.
“I mean, did he look serious? Did he look like he had money? Or was he just the sort who usually try it on: all mouth and no money?”
“Oh, he’s got money alright! I have to say I’m seriously tempted! If I could get this guy hooked, I could be earning big money just for sitting down!”
“Sounds like you don’t need my advice! Just be careful.”
“I will.” Lisa told her, as she walked out the room.
Selina wondered which of the perverts it could have been. There were plenty of them, many of whom had asked her the same question many times, but without the incentive of big money.
“Anyway, I’m earning money from you, aren’t I?” she said aloud, patting her stomach.
Her stomach growled in reply. She was hungry again.

The following day was a very similar day, however on arrival at work, she was greeted by a gentleman dressed in a suit. The suit screamed money.
“Hello Selina” he said.
“Do I know you?” asked Selina.
“Not yet, but I’m hoping you will. I have an arrangement with your friend Lisa.”
“Oh! You’re the rich pervert!” Selina bit her tongue as she said it, hoping he wouldn’t be too offended. Luckily he wasn’t.
“Yes, I’m the rich pervert. Did Lisa tell you about the deal we made?”
“She mentioned you were going to give her a thousand pounds an hour just to sit on your face.”
“That’s right. No funny stuff. No sex. Nothing kinky. I just have a fetish for gorgeous bottoms and I like them on my face.”
“Clothed or naked?”
“I’m not fussy! As long as your beautiful, sexy butt is sitting on my face, I’ll be happy.”
Oh, he’s a smooth one, thought Selina. Besides, what is there to lose? It’s not prostitution when there’s no sex.
“OK. I’ll do it. When do you want me?”
The man appeared very happy, and Selina could see the visible bulge growing in the front of his trousers.
“How about Monday night? I know you don’t work here Mondays.”
“OK, that’s fine, but definitely no other stuff than my butt on your face?”
“That’s all I want.”
“You have an address?”
The man gave her his card. It was a business card. Mr James Dodds, Managing Director of a very high class furniture manufacturer. His address was listed as a mansion in a very exclusive part of town.
“I’ll see you about 7pm?” asked James.
“I’ll be there!” said Selina.
She entered the nightclub and told Lisa of her deal. Lisa informed her that she’d be there at that time too. Two at once? Surely not!

When Selina arrived home, it was almost 1.30am. She’d made a small fortune that evening, and would be making even more on Monday.
“Just think, I’ll have a man in my tummy and a man up my arse at the same time!” she laughed out loud.
She had some supper and went to bed.

Monday of the following week arrived. This was day eight of the little prisoner’s fourteen day stay in the Hotel Selina. It was also the day that she got to earn her extra money from the rich pervert.

She met up with her friends and told them of the mans proposal.
“Wow! I wish I could meet him! I’d shit on him for a thousand pounds!” said Mandy.
“If you sat on his face, you’d crush him!” laughed Helena.
“So you going to do it then?” asked Mandy.
“Damn right! A thousand pounds for sitting down? I’d only be sitting anyway, so I may as well be sitting on this guys face and earning the extra money!” replied Selina.
“Lucky bitch! You get to eat a little man, and sit on one!” laughed Helena.
“Speaking of which” said Mandy, patting Selina’s stomach, “How you doing in there? Nice and smelly for you? It will be when we have our Mexican meal in a few minutes!”
The girls laughed and headed into the Mexican restaurant.

After the meal, as the girls were leaving, Selina farted.
“I wonder what a fart sounds like from inside your stomach?” laughed Mandy.
“I hope I never get to find out!” laughed Selina.

The girls went their separate ways. Selina went home and got showered and dressed for her encounter with Mr Dodds. She wondered if he had any clothing preference. She decided on her black thong and tight denim shorts, along with a white, lacy blouse.

She bumped into Lisa outside of the mans mansion. Lisa was younger than Selina, only about 19. She was slim but athletic with light brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She was dressed in her workout clothes: a pair of blue Adidas tracksuit bottoms and a white T-shirt.
“What are you wearing?” asked Selina.
“He said he wanted me in my workout stuff, so here I am!”
“He never gave me any preferences! Do I look OK?”
“Sure babe, you look great!”

They rang the door bell.
The man answered. Already he had an erection, the girls spotted it straight away.
“I’m glad you could both make it” he said.
“No problem. Where do you want us?”
“Through here.” He led the way into a bright lounge area. The centrepiece was a magnificent gold-coloured couch.
“All I want you to do is to sit! You can watch TV, talk, drink my whisky, whatever as long as your butt is on my face.” said the man.
The girls looked at each other.
The man opened the front of his couch and climbed inside. The girls giggled nervously and went over. They could see he must have had the couch especially made. His face was directly under one of the seats where a cushion should be.
“It’s comfortable apparently” said the man.
Once again, the girls looked at each other.
“Who’s first?” asked Selina.
“You can go first. I’ll make us some food” answered Lisa.

Selina looked down at the mans face. It looked strange to see a face almost built in to the couch. She slowly sat down. She could feel the mans nose pressing at the crack of her butt through the denim. She could also hear him moaning as he was obviously wanking himself off under the couch.

Lisa returned with some nachos and spicy dip.
“Thought we’d liven up his night a bit!” said Lisa with a wink. Selina knew what she meant and laughed. Her thoughts went to the little man still trapped within her stomach. She wondered if he could hear what was going on, and if so what would he do when he was free. She wondered what he thought of all of this, her earning extra money this way, which although wasn’t exactly prostitution, she was sure maybe illegal. She put the thoughts out of her mind and enjoyed the nachos as she wriggled her butt in the mans face. Lisa sat further down on the couch, with the nachos and dip in between them.

After about ten minutes, Selina stood up. The mans face was red! Selina was quite shocked, but the man re-assured her it was fine. Selina removed her denim shorts and slowly lowered her butt crack back onto the mans face. The only thing between her anus and his nose was her tiny thong! He began moaning again and was obviously wanking again.
Selina wondered how many times he was capable of spurting his cream over a two hour period. Twice so far, and it was only about fifteen minutes in!

Selina and Lisa talked about various girly things, and suddenly Selina sniggered.
“What’s up?” asked Lisa.
“More a case of ‘what’s down’” laughed Selina as she let rip a long fart. The man moaned and the wanking started again.
“He obviously like the farts!” laughed Selina.
“Just as well I chose this spicy dip!” replied Lisa.

About 40 minutes into the hour of sitting, Selina stood up. The man looked at her longingly.
“Not had enough yet?” she asked him.
The man simply shook his head.
“OK then, twenty minutes left.” She removed her thong, and sat down. She felt the mans nose slide between her sweaty butt crack. She could feel it sniffing at her anus. She decided to give him something to sniff. She let out another fart. The wanking started again. Selina wondered if the blokes penis could take much more. A barrage of farts left her anus, and each time, she could feel the man desperately trying to sniff them.
“What a pervert!” she thought to herself, consoling herself with the thought of the thousand quid she’d get in a few minutes.

The hour was up. She finished with a long fart and stood up. Lisa, who had been sitting farting herself, laughed.
“Did you enjoy that, James?” asked Selina.
The man simply nodded.

Lisa took her place on the mans face, starting off wearing her tracksuit bottoms. She farted almost as soon as she sat down. The wanking started again!
“This guy is one serious wanker!” laughed Lisa. Selina agreed, and went to pour them a drink.

She returned with two large glasses of whisky. Lisa continued to gas the man below her butt. She took her tracksuit bottoms off after about half an hour, and gave him exactly fifteen minutes each of her thong and her bare butt. Selina wondered where all of Lisa’s wind was coming from; she never stopped farting!

Eventually the hour was up and Lisa stood and got dressed.

The man released himself from his makeshift cell and thanked the girls. He was completely naked, and the girls noted his penis was red raw. He must have wanked himself about fifteen times, thought Selina.

The man paid them and asked if they’d do the same next week, which they both agreed.

They left the mansion and went their separate ways.

“You’d better not mention this to anyone when you get out” she said aloud, speaking to her stomach.

Selina showered and went to bed.

Eventually, day fourteen arrived. She got a call on her videophone about 9am reminding her she’d have to attend the courthouse.

On arrival, she was met by Marie, the liaison officer and shown into a comfortable bathroom.
“He’d have started his journey through your intestines last night, and he should be in your rectum about now.” Marie informed her. “When you feel the call of nature, just go as you would normally. You can wipe yourself, but you’ll notice there is no flushing mechanism. Press the intercom when you’re ready, and we’ll do the rest.

Selina watched the door close and took off her leggings and panties. She sat on the toilet and immediately released a huge fart. She hoped no-one (except the prisoner) heard it.
Then she was pooping. A long terd left her anus and splashed into the water, followed by several smaller ones. Selina wiped herself and pulled up her panties and leggings. Instead of pressing the intercom, she dug into her poop until she found the little canister containing the tiny prisoner. She held it close to her face, repelled by the smell.
“You’ve possibly heard everything that I’ve been doing over the past few weeks, and if you have and you ever tell anyone, I’ll risk the death sentence myself by killing you.” Selina threatened the little man. She couldn’t see his reaction, but she was confident her secret rendezvous’ with Mr Dodds would remain a secret.


End of chapter five.

In chapter six: experience the fortnight from David’s position.