- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is the prisoners viewpoint of chapter 3.
Robert Lidley was 24 years old. He was a technical officer for a large electronics company. He’d recently been caught setting fire to his ex wife’s car.

It was a stupid thing to do in hindsight. He’d been divorced for almost a year, but now she’d stopped him from seeing his child. He simply saw red and in a rage set fire to the car while it was parked outside of her home.
The police caught him within an hour.

He was charged with arson offences and locked up in a police cell for the night, pending the court appearance in the morning.
He was worried.

The following morning arrived and he was given some breakfast by a police officer before being taken in handcuffs to the courthouse.
When the judge announced his sentence, he had broken down and cried:
“You will be sentenced to one week attached to the front of a female’s panties, one week attached to the rear of a females panties and one week attached to the sock of a female.”

The shock still hadn’t really sunk in when he was led into a booth. The door locked and the next thing he knew, he was on the floor about half an inch tall!

He was placed in a box and taken through to another room. He could hear a female voice, but from within the box, he couldn’t really hear what was being said.

Suddenly the box was opened. A hand was picking him up and he got his first view of the young lady who would be his ‘host’ for the next three weeks. She was standing there in a thong, with jeans around her ankles. Boy was she cute! She was young, thin, with beautiful blond hair tied back in a ponytail. Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad!

He heard the assistant speak: “It’s always nice when the volunteers wear a thong! Makes things so much easier!” then she laughed.
Then she picked Robert up and held him close to Lucy’s face.
“Lucy, this is Robert. He will be your guest for the next three weeks” Robert was terrified. He’d never imagined being picked up could be so traumatic!

He watched as the young lady slowly pulled down her thong. Robert stared at her neatly shaven pussy, actually beginning to get an erection!

The assistant was laying Robert down on the thong, telling Lucy that here was the best place. Robert lay on the thong while the assistant secured some sort of sticky strip over his chest and legs, pinning him in position.

“You ready?” the assistant asked Robert. He never said a word, but now he was locked in place, he was getting a bit scared.
.
“Are you ready, Lucy?” the assistant asked the girl.
“I certainly am!” laughed Lucy.
“Then begin the punishment!” said the assistant.

Lucy slowly raised her thong. Robert lay watching the bush of this young lady’s pussy fast rushing towards him. Suddenly it arrived. He was tight against her pussy lips, thankfully not being too irritated by the hairs, although they were making him squirm a bit..

He could hear more talking and laughter, and he squirmed desperately trying to get comfortable.

As the girl moved, so he was further sucked into the lips of her pussy. He could already feel moisture and smell her arousal. The girl decided to walk back home, making Robert endure the heat and the smell. It wasn’t just her arousal, it was the sweat as well! He struggled to move again, but it was no good. He was trapped.

Suddenly there was light. Robert saw Lucy looking at him.
“Hi Robert! Hope you’re going to enjoy the next few weeks as much as I am! I’ve been looking forward to this for some time! I warn you now, it may get damp down there!”
Robert simply lay there staring at her, tears starting to well up in his eyes.

Lucy had placed him on the floor, and now a cloth of some sort covered him. He knew why when he heard the buzzing noise then heard Lucy screaming in ecstasy. The noise stopped and her footsteps faded away. He could hear water running, and then the cloth was removed.
The girl was pulling on the thong again. She seemed to be teasing him, because she did it very slowly. The pussy lips beckoning once again, this time approaching much more slowly. Robert simply lay staring at the pussy. And then he was in her pussy again. She put on her jeans cutting out the light.

Robert felt her move, then heard her voice. He didn’t know who she was talking to, but he suspected it must be on the phone.
He heard her say goodbye, then she was sitting again. She was watching the TV, as Robert could hear familiar theme tunes playing.
Robert started thrashing around again trying to get comfortable.

He could smell her arousal again. He heard her voice: “You’d better stop it, or you’ll be sorry!”
Robert continued struggling. The air around him was getting a bit fetid, and her juices were starting to cover his entire body.
Suddenly he could see light again, as Lucy removed her jeans. She lay on her back, arched herself and came. All over poor Roberts body. Whatever he’d done wrong, he didn’t deserve this! He screamed as he lay in the disgusting, sticky mess. The girl simply stood up and went to the bathroom. She took the thong off.

“I did warn you!” laughed Lucy as she cleaned her mess up and ran a bath. She selected a clean pair of panties, nice yellow ones. Robert was detached from his smelly, wet hold and was suddenly being dipped him in a bath of hot water! The girl then dried Robert gently and placed him in the crotch position of a clean pair of panties, than goodness! It would have been nasty to go back in the old ones again. She stuck the strips over his body and slowly – oh so slowly, pulled the panties into position, leaving Robert once more sniffing her no clean pussy.

He heard a knock at the door, and then the light disappeared as Lucy pulled on a pair of track pants. She went to answer it, and he could hear the court assistant talking about something, but he couldn’t quite figure what.

Lucy sat down and Robert’s face was pushed further up the girls pussy.

Robert felt Lucy stand up and he heard the court assistant leaving. Lucy went in the lounge to watch more TV. She seemed to be still for hours! Robert could hear the TV, but Lucy didn’t move. He figured she’d fallen asleep. She was obviously having an erotic dream though, as the crotch was starting to get damp again.

A while later, the girl dropped her pants and her thong and Robert was removed from his smelly prison.
“Goodnight then!” said Lucy, placing Robert into the dolls house. Robert was left in the dolls house alone.

He decided to bathe in the lukewarm water the house provided, then he had a large meal. He was starving! He decided to go to sleep. He slept fitfully, and kept waking up with nightmares. Eventually, he was snoring.

Robert was still asleep when Lucy put in her hand and grabbed him. He groaned loudly.
“Get ready for another day of pussy sniffing!” Lucy told him cheerfully.
Robert tried to remember where he was. He saw the giant face and panicked. He screamed.
Lucy chuckled as she placed him in the normal position in her thong and secured him in place.
Once again, as yesterday, the girl slowly raised the thong to her pussy, and before long he was back in the lips. The light disappeared as she finished dressing.

Robert was constantly trying to get comfortable. However he learned that this was obviously turning her on, as he could always smell her arousal after moving around.

The daily routine was exactly the same for the rest of the week, being secured in various types of panties. The G-string was the worst, forcing him entirely up into her pussy. His routine was: be awoken about 9am. Be placed into the panties and be sniffing pussy by about 9.05am.
He’d be stuck for the duration of the day, only getting light when the girl went to the bathroom.
He would be put to bed usually around midnight.

Eventually, it was day seven. He knew what was in store tomorrow…

Robert was awoken at about 9.30am. This time he wasn’t being placed into the front of the thong. The assistant was helping the girl to position him correctly at the back of the thong.

Robert had always been a butt fan, so was secretly quite looking forward to this.
He lay looking up at the approaching spheres of flesh. He was heading for a spot in the deep valley between them. Suddenly he arrived. It was a nightmare! It was a lot smellier than he’d imagined, and he screamed. His face was pressing against the girls smelly anus. The smell was horrific. The heat was horrific.

Robert could almost hear conversation in the background, then the girl was walking. Every step drove him deeper into her anus, only held from actually entering the smelly hole by his attachment to her underwear.

Robert began to weep. He’d had such high hopes for this punishment, and presumably they’d somehow known about his preference for butts, so made him have a week of pussy and feet as well. On reflection, he decided it was maybe just as well the weeks had been split up, as been stuck in this fetid position for three whole weeks would be too much.

Suddenly there was daylight, and he was being pulled away from the girls bottom. He saw her looking down at him. He was still weeping, although he tried to control himself when the girl was looking at him.
She laughed. “You’re in for a hell of a week! If you’re crying now, wait until I’ve had my curry later! Then you’ll have a reason to cry!”

The girl started to slowly pull up her thong again. Robert noticed she was watching him. No matter how brave he tried to be, he was in fact terrified! The cheeks loomed ever closer again, and suddenly he was in the valley with his face (in fact the top of his body) entirely against her anus. It seemed to Robert that she was trying to get the thong even tighter! He couldn’t get any further into her butt if he tried!
Robert struggled to turn his head away. The girl sat down on the edge of her bed squashing poor Robert between the cheeks. She was putting on her jeans again, and when she stood up, there was total darkness for Robert.

Lucy walked into the lounge and sat down. Robert let out an involuntary scream as he was once more squished between the enormous mountains of butt flesh which held him even more firmly against the smelly anus. Robert was struggling to breathe, but being much smaller, he obviously needed less air. The scientists had thought of everything!
He resigned himself to the fact that he couldn’t do anything about his situation. He’d certainly never break the law again, that was for sure! He’d rather have served three years in a proper prison than three weeks of this!

Several hours had passed, although time was completely irrelevant to Robert. He could hear faint female voices and laughter. Lucy must have friends around again.
Lucy had been sitting down with her friends. They had a regular get-together to enjoy Indian or Chinese food together. Suddenly, Robert felt Lucy stand up. Then the ultimate humiliation for Robert. Lucy farted. It wasn’t just a delicate, feminine fart, it was a very long, very loud fart which any man would have been proud of producing! Robert was almost sick. The noise almost deafened him and the rush of stinking air directly from the girls anus blew directly over his face. He screamed. Loudly. He couldn’t even turn his head away.
He realised that he’d got off pretty lightly really, as this was the first time she’d farted.

He could hear laughter. Another fart, just as bad as the first penetrated Roberts environment. He screamed again, shouting for mercy.

The girls laughter continued and so did the farting. Robert managed to control his screaming, as this seemed to make her fart more. He didn’t want to give her the satisfaction.
He heard the other girls leaving and Lucy walked into her bedroom. He heard her talking, presumably to herself, the laughing. She sat down on the edge of her bed, and Robert was squished between those mountains again. Suddenly daylight appeared, and Lucy was releasing him from the stinking prison. Robert had tears of gratitude in his eyes as the girl released his bonds. She held him up and laughed at him.
“I bet you’ll not commit any more crimes!” she said to him as she placed him into his dolls house for the night. That had been a very long day and Robert was very glad to get into his makeshift bath and scrub the smell of her anus off him.

Robert slept like a baby.

Every day was the same routine. He’d be attached first thing in the morning just after she’d bathed so on first hitting her anus, it wouldn’t be too bad. She would go to see her friends, carry out her voluntary work with the elderly and generally carry on her life almost forgetting his existence. But Robert couldn’t forget.
By the end of each day, he was very glad to be removed as he was smelly from her sweat, her farts and the various other smells associated with that area.

The last day of Robert’s anal punishment began like every other. He was taken and placed into a pair of yellow panties. She slowly pulled him up and he was once again plunged into the dark, smelly makeshift prison cell. Something wasn’t quite right though. There was a nasty smell from the very beginning of the day, where normally he’d almost cope with the smell for a while.
Little did he know that poor Lucy had contracted a tummy bug. It gave her terrible diarrhoea. But he was soon to find out!
It started with a long, wet, watery, very smelly fart. Robert almost puked. He’d experienced some farts over the past few days, but this was something else! The farts continued all day, no matter where Lucy was or what she did, the farts came thick and fast.
Robert knew Lucy had an upset stomach by the amount of times she went to the toilet. He could hear the liquid shit hitting the water as he lay waiting to be shoved back in to the hell-hole.

Lucy wiped herself and flushed. She didn’t even bother looking at Robert, she simply pulled her panties and jeans back up. Robert screamed as he came into contact with the girls anus. She obviously hadn’t wiped properly, and his face was buried into the most disgusting brown liquid shit imaginable.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, Lucy continued her farting tirade, and Robert wondered if the day would ever end.

Eventually he saw daylight, and Lucy was going to remove him from her panties. Robert started wriggling like mad when he saw her. She freed him and held him with a look of disgust on her face. “It gets easier tomorrow… only my feet to sniff for a week!” she laughed as she placed him in the dolls house.

Robert ran to his bath and scrubbed himself violently, before being violently sick himself down his toilet.
He was glad week number two was finally over!

The following morning, he was awoken by the court assistant who reached in to the dolls house. She seemed to be inspecting his body, holding him this way and that.
He listened as the court assistant suggested that instead of wearing socks, more satisfaction and comfort could be gained by actually cutting a hole in the sole of her shoe and placing the prisoner in it.
Lucy decided this is exactly what she would do, and with the help of the assistant, Robert watched as they worked on a shoe. It was a normal, flat black shoe.
Lucy picked Robert up, and placed him in the shoe, with the instructions to lie down in the ‘grave’. He did so. Once again, he was secured with strips over the legs and chest to ensure escape was not an option. It was certainly more comfortable than being in her panties! Robert felt almost relaxed!
Then he saw the foot approach. It looked huge to Robert, and it was naked… He was going to have the sole of a bare foot covering him all day!

Lucy placed her foot into the shoe. Robert was still quite comfortable, and the smell wasn’t bad at all. Obviously, even with a recent shower, the foot still had some odour, but it could be a lot worse. The worst thing for Robert was the heat. It was incredibly hot in his ‘grave’ and this was just the start!

He heard the court assistant say goodbye, and felt Lucy walking. What a very strange sensation that was! He was being bounced around and every time the foot landed, it felt like someone was banging on something with a huge tree trunk or something. But, he decided, this was a lot better than panties.

As Lucy walked, the perspiration from her foot began to run onto him. It was like being in a mini bathtub filled with salty sweaty water.
Eventually she stopped walking and he could hear female voices again. Then daylight, and he could see the faces of 2 other girls as well as his jailer. Robert felt embarrassed at being seen in this position by the other girls.
“Can I smell your shoe, Lucy?” one of the girls asked.
“Why?” asked Lucy.
“I want to get some idea of what it’s like for him!” laughed Claire.

Robert was handed over to the other girl, who raised him to her face and laughed. He watched as the girl inhaled the scent of Lucy’s shoe.
“Your feet stink, Lucy!” she told her friend.
“I know that!” replied Lucy.
“He knows even better!” said the other friend. They all laughed and watched poor Robert’s face as the girl slowly sank her foot back on top of him. Once again he was in his smelly darkness.

Each day had the same routine. He’d be laughed at by her friends, who apparently were all hoping to be asked to serve as jailers at some point soon. It seemed they never grew tired of gawping at poor Robert in his smelly cell.
Robert himself wasn’t too bothered by the foot smell. After experiencing the other smells of this beautiful girl’s body, her feet were certainly the best.

Eventually the last day arrived. After having a day sniffing her feet, he could hear the court assistant’s voice. He was removed from the shoe and handed over to the assistant. Lucy actually said goodbye to him and told him she hoped it hadn’t been too bad for him, and that it had served its purpose. He told her honestly that it certainly had.
He was placed into a box and taken back to the courthouse. He was placed back into the booth. He felt oddly dizzy, and suddenly he was back to his normal size.
He was taken to a lounge where the court staff allowed him an hour to get readjusted to his full size again, before allowing him to leave, his debt to society paid in full.

End of chapter four.

In chapter five, we’ll experience another girl’s delight when she is chosen to be a host to a prisoner sentenced to a month inside…