- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter describes Lucy's experiences of being selected as a 'jailer'.
Lucy Robins was 19 years old. She was single and was unemployed. Not that she hadn’t desperately tried to get a job, but because much of the country’s industry was completely automated these days, she simply couldn’t find a regular position.
She worked as a volunteer a few days per week helping take old folk out for shopping trips etc. The rest of the time, she spent with her friends.

Lucy was about 5 feet 10 and rather on the slim side. Her friends always joked that if she’d stood behind a post, she’d disappear from view. She had beautiful blond hair, which she was very proud of and kept tied in a neat ponytail. She was usually dressed in casual clothing, which consisted of either jeans or sweat pants and a top.

It was on July 10th that she arrived home to find a letter in her electronic delivery box. She knew at once what it was and she screamed with delight. Now she’d be able to pay off at least some of her debts and back rent!
She ripped open the envelope excitedly to see when she had to report to the local courthouse. She had volunteered for any of the punishments, so she wondered what she was going to be asked to do, how long for and who it would be. She would never admit to any of her friends, but Lucy relished the thought of having a tiny man in her clothing or in her stomach. She was growing wet just thinking about it.

She sat down on her bed, as much to stop her from shaking as anything else. She was suddenly overcome with nerves. What if I kill the tiny person and I’m not supposed to? What if I have him in my underwear and he suffocates between my butt cheeks? What if I have him in my sock and I accidentally crush him underfoot?

Lucy decided to ring the enquiry line number listed on the letter. She saw the face of a young brunette flash onto her screen and she relayed her fears.
She was told not to worry, as the shrinking process made the tiny men almost indestructible. Besides, if they did somehow die, well so what? Just another criminal off the streets!
Lucy enquired if the young lady could tell her anything about the punishment she was expected to carry out, but the lady apologised and told her that she was not allowed access to such information. She’d find out when she attended the courthouse next week.
Lucy thanked the lady and flipped her videophone closed.

She went to her bathroom and took a long soak in the bathtub. She lay daydreaming about having a tiny man sniffing her butt or her pussy. She hoped it would be her butt, as she planned to give the little man some ‘extra pleasures’. Then again, if he was stuck up her pussy, she’d be able to ‘accidentally’ rub him against her and provide herself with possibly weeks of unimaginable pleasure!

After her bath, she looked again at the letter. She had to report to the courthouse at 10am on July 17th. Only seven days away. A full week. Time was going to drag its heels until then, Lucy was sure.

Eventually the big day arrived. Lucy had suffered from a severe lack of sleep the previous evening as she was so excited. She bathed then dressed in a thong (very handy if he’s going in my underwear, she thought) and a pair of tight jeans. She pulled on her thin, white ankle socks wondering if by the time she came home she’d have someone in them sniffing her feet! She continued dressing and ate some breakfast, willing the clock to move forward.

Eventually the time arrived. It was 9am and she figured by the time she reached the courthouse it would be about 9.30. It was a nice day for a walk anyway with the sun beating down and not a cloud in sight. Lucy thought about catching a cab so she didn’t make herself too sweaty for her new visitor, but she decided she’d prefer to walk.

She arrived at the courthouse at 9.33am. She presented herself to the reception desk who examined her letter, checked her identity chip and directed her to a comfortable lounge to await an usher who would explain things to her.

Lucy sat sipping her coffee excitedly awaiting the court usher to arrive. The door opened and in walked a young man in an expensive-looking suit. He identified himself as the usher looking after the case and told her to sit down and make herself comfortable while he explained what was going on.

The young man in question was called Robert Lidley. He was 24 years old, and had been convicted of setting fire to a vehicle belonging to his ex wife.
“The judge has sentenced him to three weeks, of which one week shall be attached to the front of your underwear, one week shall be attached to the rear of your underwear, and one week shall be served in your sock” the court usher told a very excited Lucy.

The usher left and Lucy became very aroused, although she suddenly realised she was expected to allow a court employee to secure her prisoner into her underwear, and they may not let her carry out the sentence if they know she’s turned on by the idea! She rushed to the ladies room and cleaned herself up. She wiped her pussy clean of the goo which had started to flow. As a final touch, she gave herself a little squirt of perfume down there.
She returned to the lounge and awaited the arrival of the prisoner.

A few minutes later, a lady entered the room carrying a small box. She introduced herself as the courtroom assistant and explained that she would show Lucy how to attach the man in place for maximum punishment both in her thong and in her sock.
The lady led Lucy into a side room, which reminded Lucy of a doctors surgery. It consisted of a bed, a desk and a seat.
Lucy was asked to strip down to her panties. She loosened her jeans and stood in her thong.

The assistant smiled. “It’s always nice when the volunteers wear a thong! Makes things so much easier!” she laughed.

The assistant then picked the little man out of the box. She held him up to Lucy’s face and introduced them. The man looked terrified!

Lucy slowly pulled down her thong, constantly thinking of neutral things to prevent her from becoming turned on again. At least until she was alone with the prisoner.
The assistant showed Lucy the best position, and secured the man in place with special suture-type attachments.
“You ready?” the assistant asked the prisoner. He simply lay there looking terrified.
“Are you ready, Lucy?” she asked.
“I certainly am!” laughed Lucy.
“Then begin the punishment!” said the assistant.

Lucy slowly raised her thong. Already she could feel the delicious squirming of the man.
“Now you know why we only asked for women to volunteer!” said the assistant with a knowing wink, “just some paperwork to complete then you can go. Don’t forget to place him in the dolls house which we’ll deliver this afternoon. Put him in before you go to bed so he can clean up and have food. Remember to re-secure him in the morning in whatever underwear you happen to be wearing. I’ll call round next week to help you secure him up your butt.”

Lucy helped the lady with her paperwork and was shown out of the courthouse. She decided to walk back home, all the time becoming more and more turned on by the mans constant squirming.
On arrival at home, she rushed straight to her bedroom and pulled down her jeans and underwear.
“Hi Robert! Hope you’re going to enjoy the next few weeks as much as I am! I’ve been looking forward to this for some time! I warn you now, it may get damp down there!”
The man simply lay there staring at her. Lucy wasn’t sure but she was sure she could see tears in his eyes.
Before pulling up her underwear, she just had to masturbate. She’d been fighting it all day and now it was time for release. She placed her thong on the floor and covered it with a blanket. After all, masturbation isn’t a spectator sport is it?!
She retrieved ‘old faithful’, her digital dick from her bedside cupboard. She set it to how she wanted and lay on her back. She could definitely hear Robert moaning from her thong which made her even more horny.
She thrust the vibrator into her pussy. She thrust it in and out time and time again, screaming in ecstasy. Eventually, she came. And came. And came some more! She’d never produced as much gunk from her hole in her life! She lay panting for a while before deciding to have a quick wash and got dressed again. She raised her thong as slowly as he could... She loved the look of terror on his face as he watched the giant, neatly shaved pussy lips approaching. She pulled the thong as tight as she could so that the man was resting inside her pussy. She pulled on her tight jeans again and returned to her life.

The first ting she did was call her friends and told them what she was doing, then she sat down to watch TV. She selected a movie from the huge choice available on the digital store and relaxed. She could still feel the man writhing around, and she knew she was getting horny again.
“You’d better stop it, or you’ll be sorry!” Lucy said to her crotch, while lightly tapping her jeans. The man struggled more, and soon Lucy could feel the fluids beginning again.
She went back to her bedroom and removed her jeans. She left her thong on and lay back. She came again. She heard the little man screaming as she did.
She went to the bathroom and removed the thong.
“I did warn you!” laughed Lucy as she cleaned her mess up and ran a bath. She selected a clean pair of panties, nice yellow ones. She detached the prisoner from his smelly, wet hold and dipped him in the bath. She dried him gently on a towel then placed him in the crotch of her new panties. Once again, he was secured in place with the strips the court had provided her. Once again, she slowly pulled up her panties and watched his face. She could never get tired of watching his reaction to her pussy looming up to swallow him whole! She couldn’t wait to see his reaction when faced with her anus!

There was a knock on the door, so she pulled on a pair of white track pants and went to answer it. It was the court assistant carrying the dolls house.
“Come in” said Lucy. The assistant entered the house.
“How’s your little man?” the assistant enquired.
“I’ve gave him a dunk in the bath and a fresh pair of panties” said Lucy.
“OK, as long as you keep replacing him in the pussy area of your panties for as much of the day as you can. Don’t worry, you can’t hurt him!” the assistant explained to Lucy.
“This is the dolls house” continued the assistant, “very night before bed, place him in here and make sure you lock the door by flicking that switch. That will make it impossible for him to escape. He gets the night to himself to get washed and have something to eat and relax, but don’t let him have any more time in here than is necessary. As soon as you’re up in the morning he goes back in your panties.”
“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine!” laughed Lucy.

The assistant stood up to leave.
“I’ll see you in a week to help you position him up your butt”
“OK, no problem.”
“If you have any queries or problems, call me on my videphone”
“OK”

The assistant left her. Lucy went in the lounge to watch more TV. It was almost 11pm when she awoke. She’d been dozing for quite a while! Lucy thought she’d put the prisoner in his dolls house for the night. She stood up. She could feel she was damp again. She pulled down her panties and retrieved the little man from the sticky mess he was in. The look on his face was priceless!
“Goodnight then!” said Lucy, locking the man in his dolls house for the night. She had a quick snack then decided to go to bed, but not before making use of ‘old faithful’ again.

The next morning arrived. Lucy was awoken by the brilliant sunshine filtering through her curtains. She lay for a few minutes before getting up and selecting a clean thong, but using the same tight jeans as yesterday.
She could see through the clear roof on the single-story dolls house that the prisoner was asleep on the tiny bed. She unlocked the roof and picked him up. He groaned loudly.
“Get ready for another day of pussy sniffing!” Lucy told him cheerfully. The mans face looked confused as if he’d forgotten where he was. Then it suddenly dawned on him and he screamed. Lucy chuckled as she placed him in the normal position in her thong and secured him in place.
She did her usual teasing trick of slowly pulling on the thong to watch the expression on his face. She buried him in her pussy and pulled on her jeans.

After her breakfast, she went to help out with the old folks, taking a lady called Margaret shopping. All the time she could feel Robert wriggling inside her pussy, but she was becoming immune to the tickling now. Just as well really, she thought to herself. Don’t want to be having an Orgasm in the supermarket!

Lucy continued her daily routine, helping the old folks, meeting her friends etc. She had an orgasm over her poor prisoner every single day that week while he was secured in various types of panties, from the tight thongs and G-strings, to wide, old-fashioned panties.

Eventually the end of the week arrived. The court assistant arrived at 9.30am to assist Lucy with the repositioning.
Once again, Lucy was wearing a tight thong. The thong sucked right between her butt cheeks, and if she got the positioning right, she could have the little man pressed against her anus! The assistant helped her, and sure enough, on pulling up the thong ignoring the mans screams, she could feel him wriggling exactly at her anus!
She thanked the assistant and after she’d left, Lucy went into the bedroom and pulled down her thong.
“You’re in for a hell of a week!” she teased the prisoner, who was audibly weeping.
“If you’re crying now, wait until I’ve had my curry later! Then you’ll have a reason to cry!”

Lucy slowly pulled up her thong again, watching the look on the mans face. He was obviously even more terrified of her anus than he was of her pussy. She pulled the thong as tight as possible and felt the satisfying wriggle of human flesh against her smelly brown hole. She smiled to herself and pulled on her tight jeans.

She sat down and heard the man scream again. She sat contemplating what he must be going through, being attached to the thong of a complete stranger and being forced up between her butt cheeks. Ah well, he shouldn’t have committed the crime!

Later that evening was the weekly curry evening. Three of her friends were in attendance and they were having an Indian curry of a particularly spicy variety.
“Oh-oh” said Lucy suddenly.
“What’s up?” asked Claire, one of Lucy’s friends.
“I’m about to make the prisoners life even worse!” laughed Lucy.
With that she stood up and walked away from the table. She let rip a long, very loud fart. The girls all fell about laughing and they heard the man screaming which made them even worse.
“Don’t make me laugh because it makes me fart!” said Lucy, letting rip another one.

Once her friends had gone, Lucy cleared the dining things away and walked to her bedroom, trailing a long fart every time she moved. She giggled and sniffed the air.
“I wonder what it’s like up where he is, coz it certainly stinks out here” Lucy laughed out loud.

She sat on the edge of her bed and removed her jeans. She pulled down her thong and was hit by a very smelly gust of wind. The man looked very bemused. Once again, he had tears in his eyes.
“I bet you’ll not commit any more crimes!” Lucy laughed at him.
She removed the man and placed him in the dolls house, securing him in there for the night. Lucy slept.

Towards the end of the week, Lucy was hit by a tummy bug. It gave her terrible diarrhoea. Poor Robert was buffeted by constant, extremely pungent gas from Lucy’s anus. That one day alone was enough punishment to put him off ever breaking the law again.

It was at the end of the last day of having Robert up her butt. She was wearing a wide pair of panties in case she had an ‘accident’ with having such an upset tummy. She glanced in and saw she had indeed had a bit of an accident. The poor man was lying covered in a tiny brown stain. He was struggling violently, and no wonder! Lucy removed him from the panties and placed him in the dolls house.
“It gets easier tomorrow… only my feet to sniff for a week!” Lucy told him as she locked the door.

The court assistant arrived at 9.25am. She inspected the prisoner and suggested that rather than wearing socks, Lucy could wear a pair of shoes, but simply cut a tiny hole beneath the sole of her foot where the prisoner would be secured. It felt very comfortable, but for the poor prisoner, he was in a shoe under the bare foot of a complete stranger. The foot didn’t smell bad (yet) but it was very hot in there.

Lucy decided she’d go for a walk. She went to meet up with her friends. On arrival, she sat down and showed them the little man in her shoe. They all stared and laughed. The poor prisoner was completely embarrassed judging by his reaction. He was also covered in Lucy’s sweat which had been pouring onto him from her foot since she started walking.
“Can I smell your shoe, Lucy?” asked Claire.
“Why?” asked Lucy.
“I want to get some idea of what it’s like for him!” laughed Claire.

Lucy handed her the shoe. Claire looked at the little man and laughed. She inhaled.
“Your feet stink, Lucy!” she told her friend.
“I know that!” replied Lucy.
“He knows even better!” said Louise, another friend. They all laughed and watched the prisoners face as Lucy slowly sank her foot back on top of him.

The end of the third week was fast approaching. Lucy was sure the little prisoner would be totally reformed after the past few weeks!

When the day came to give her little guy back to the court assistant, she said goodbye to him and returned to read the letter the assistant had given her.

It was her cheque for Ł2100... Ł100 per day for 21 days. She’d forgotten all about being paid for it! She would have gladly done it for free!


End of chapter three.

Chapter four describes the same few weeks from the perspective of the prisoner.