- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The President of the UK reveals his controversial, if not very effective, plans for cutting out crime...
The majority of the British public were quite simply stunned after listening to the Presidents plans to fight crime. They were also deeply happy that at last something was going to be done, but they’d never have imagined anything like this!

The president had revealed his plans for punishments to replace custodial sentences. Volunteers would be sought to assist with carrying out the sentences, and would be paid for their time and inconvenience. The money saved on closing down prisons and other offenders institutions would easily pay for these volunteers, with money left over.

The following day, the newspapers all carried the story as their main headlines, listing President Lawson’s plans to punish offenders. They carried the table of proposed sentences:

For minor, petty crimes such as shoplifting the offender would be shrunk for a period of 48 hours and would spend that time attached to a volunteer’s underwear or socks being made to suffer the smells and humiliation of such.

For more serious offences, the timescale was increased as was thought appropriate by the judge, ranging from 48 hours up to three months attached to either underwear or socks or a combination of both.

Then there were the real serious crimes. For very serious crimes where a death sentence was required, this would be carried out by a volunteer simply swallowing the victim whole and leaving him to die in the digestive system. Very efficient!

Where life imprisonment sentences were to be issued, this would require the person to be placed into a self-contained capsule (again, a specially designed system by the scientists) and swallowed whole by a volunteer. The capsule was designed to remain in the stomach of the volunteer for however long the judge had decreed, with the maximum sentence being three years, as this was the maximum life of the capsule. The capsules were designed to make sure the prisoner suffered the ultimate humiliation by allowing the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the volunteer’s stomach to be experienced constantly, without them being digested.
Once the sentence was over, the capsule would automatically then be passed through the digestive system of the volunteer and eventually emerge from the anus. The capsule would be recovered and the prisoner would be almost guaranteed to be a reformed character!

Volunteers would be paid according to what sentence they were asked to carry out.
For attachments to underwear or socks, the volunteer would receive Ł100 per day for however long the prisoner was attached.

For those volunteers lucky enough to be picked for swallowing life-term prisoners in capsules, they would be paid Ł200 per day (which was a lot of money if the prisoner was in their stomach for 3 years!)

For volunteers chosen from the list asked to perform executions, they would be paid a one-off payment of Ł500,000.

Unsurprisingly, there was no shortage of volunteers. Only females were invited to apply, being between the ages must be between 18 and 40. This was due to ‘medical considerations’ as the chief scientist had termed it.
Almost every young female in the country had volunteered to be placed on the list,

The system would work like a jury service system... The volunteer would be chosen at random from the list of people who had asked to perform the particular punishment and sent a letter detailing them to attend their local court on a particular day and time. On arrival, they would be informed of the sentencing details and told to keep the prisoner attached to their clothing as appropriate for between 12 and 20 hours per day, after which they’d be required to place the prisoner into a supplied secure dolls house where they’d be able to bathe and something to eat awaiting re-attachment.

For those chosen to swallow capsuled prisoners, they were allowed to get on with their lives normally with no worrying. They’d be informed when the sentence was due to expire.

Those people who had volunteered to be executioners were simply to attend the courthouse and after the prisoner had said goodbye to his family, he’d be shrunk and have his hands bound (to prevent him trying to hurt the volunteer from within). The volunteer would be waiting in a lounge and the prisoner would be presented on a plate to them. The prisoner would be approximately half an inch in length therefore easily swallowed.
The volunteer would place the prisoner on her tongue and swallow at their leisure. They would then be served any meal they wanted to assist with digestion. That would be the end of their involvement, except that due to a quirk with the shrinking process, the prisoner would last in the stomach for anything up to three hours before finally succumbing to the various acids.

The president was very proud of his achievement in cutting crime, almost to zero. The punishments were horrific enough to most criminals to make them think twice before committing offences. Obviously some offences did still occur, and these were dealt with extremely quickly.

One thing had never occurred to the president when setting the punishments, and that was that a small minority of the population would actively commit petty crimes so that they could spend some time attached to someones underwear or socks! The president simply couldn’t understand this strange mentality, but he had to try and stamp it out.

Once again, the chief scientist was called in and asked to develop a 100% foolproof mind-reading type device. The scientist informed the president that this should be a very easy task to achieve thanks to the advances in brain scanning etc.

A few weeks later, the device was ready, and each police station interview suite was discretely fitted with one of these devices. The idea was that the interviewing officer would ask if the prisoner was aware of the punishments and would then list them slowly. The device would pick up the changes in brain activity when the prisoner was becoming excited (even subconsciously) by a particular punishment, and when it registered a turn-off at a particular punishment. This would be noted, and the judge would then sentence the offender to the exact thing which they found a turn-off! For example if Prisoner ‘A’ was found to be turned on at the thought of spending a week in a pair of ladies panties sniffing her butt, but thoroughly turned off at the thought of having to sniff her feet, the sentence was therefore passed that prisoner ‘A’ would have to be attached to a sock!
Thus, the ‘fetishists’ among the population were completely put off committing crimes simply to get a kick!

One day, a young lady called Lucy Robins received the letter she’d always hoped would arrive! She ripped open the envelope becoming excited as she read that she’d been selected to be a ‘jailer’. She wondered what punishment she’d be expected to perform…

End of chapter two.

Chapter three: Lucy’s experience!