- Text Size +

 My comfortable sleep was ruined when the drawer I was sleeping in shook open, and the giant figure of a nude Lilly towered over me. I was amazed by the sight, though I'd seen much better as a senior in high school. But none like this. Even the tiny B-cups she'd developed would be enough to crush me completely if she wanted to. She spotted me staring at her and blushed, pulling me out of my bed among her underwear.

 

“Aren't you a little peeping tom?” she said, her scent like vanilla overpowering my senses while her face filled my range of vision. She only said it playfully, and I could tell she was a bit flattered by my erection throbbing against her forefinger.

 

“Well, I can't help it if you woke around topless,” I said, not masking my obvious attraction. “Plus, you're the one who kept me in your underwear drawer overnight.”

 

She smiled at me and kissed me, though her lips were big enough to cover my entire body and make throbbing manhood go wild with lust. “You are just the sweetest,” she said with a touch of sarcasm. “Listen, it's only Friday, and I don't get any alone time with my mother until after school, so I'm going to have to bring you with me today.”

 

“You mean I have to go to your middle school for eight hours?” I said exasperated. I had had my fair share of middle school when I was in middle school, but I guess I couldn't escape going to the school if she wanted to take me. “Couldn't you just leave me with your mother?”

 

“Well, you see, I'd rather keep an eye on you when you're with my mom,” she said, not masking some bitter jealousy. “She likes younger men, and you can't even control yourself around these small things. I don't want to see what the two of you would do if left alone.”

 

“She likes shrunken boys, too?” I said, mockingly, but from her expression, I could tell that was a firm yes. “Don't tell anybody, but some of her partners have 'mysteriously disappeared' when they came home with her for the first time.”

 

I started to wonder if going to her mother was one of the best ideas for being able to survive. Gathering her clothes for the day with her free hand, she laid me on her bed while she gracefully got dressed. She sat down on the bed next to me and laid down, the pressure of her sitting me down sending me tumbling into her ass, which was now covered in a thin short skirt. Her button-up blouse towered above me, her two small-yet-enormous breasts poking gently through the fabric.

 

“Liking it?” she said, seeing I was having trouble removing myself from the indentation caused by her light-weight. “I didn't know you were into that kind of thing, little boy. Now, we've got to figure out where I'll keep you for today. I mean, I don't have any pockets, and unlike Katarina, I couldn't hold you in my cleavage. You wouldn't mind taking one for the team and getting in my underwear again?”

 

“I guess not.” I said, though I knew I had no real say in the matter as I was tossed into her white panties and I slid directly under her sex, which felt warm against my skin. It wasn't an entirely comfortable situation, but I was going to have to make due. The next few hours were the longest in my life as far as I can remember, and I just wished she would have put me somewhere a bit less friction-y.

 

When she got home, she ran straight to her mother and pulled me out, showing me to her very attractive mom. I had to admit that I hadn't seen much in Katarina's mom before, but her DD-cup rack was blown to a huge size that dwarfed my body many time over and her 5'8 height made her look like a golden-skinned goddess to my tiny bug-like form. Out of all her family, she did have the kindest face, though I could tell that while she observed me, she had a bit of lust for my tiny frame.

 

“Mother!” Lilly said as her mom licked her lips and ran her finger down my body.

 

“Lilly, leave the boy here and go to a friend's house. The return to his normal size will be gruesome and very painful to watch,” her mother said, picking me up incredibly gently and placing me in her own palm.

 

Lilly rolled her eyes and left the room, allowing her mom to change me back alone. “I was lying to her, by the way,” she whispered, licking my body and knocking me over onto my backside. “So, I know Lilly couldn't have done this to you. Was it Katarina? You wouldn't be the first boy she's done this to, though I suppose those were all preludes to this. I never shrink my men down this small. Not enough pleasure in it.”

 

“Pleasure?” I asked, though I knew what to expect. A man who was quarter of an inch tall wouldn't be able to satisfy a full-blown woman like Lilly's mom.

 

“Yes, I keep them between 6 and 8 inches, always,” she said, licking her lips again, looking at me. “My name's Rosa.”

 

Rosa was a very attractive woman, and she promised to help me. She pulled out an old leather-bound book that read “Magick and Its Practical Applications” on the front cover. It looked positively ancient, though I supposed it must have been an heirloom. “I know what you must be thinking. This book is older than Jesus! How did Rosa get it? You want to hear a secret, little Roland?” I nodded curiously. “There are spells that don't pertain to shrinking men in here. One's an infinite youth spell, and I cast it upon myself some 1800 years ago. Since then, I've been using my powers, spells, and potions to get men to please me, whether it be a male-growth spell, a love enchantment, or a shrinking potion. I've had over a million lovers since I was born.”

 

I was amazed by this, but it only added onto the insanity that had encompassed me in the past few days. I curiously watched as she gracefully danced around the room, gathering ingredients and making calculations, putting a dash of some ordinary household spices and some kind of magic ingredient in, which seemed to bring the water in the pot to a boil. She picked me up and dropped me into the pot, which was not as hot as the boiling made it look, but was actually a pleasant warmth. I felt a tingling in my limbs and I shuddered as I slowly grew, but my growth topped out around 9 inches and she smiled evilly down at me. I was shocked. She had told me she kept her men around 6 to 8 inches, but I didn't expect her to use me for this!

 

Rosa grabbed me up sexually and placed me in a false-bottomed drawer that had a supply of food and a water tank meant for a hamster or guinea pig. I was outraged to be treated like a pet and used as a sex object! I pounded my fists against the side of the drawer, but to no avail. I heard Rosa say to the drawer I was in, “You know, Roland, you have a real streak of bad luck. I didn't expect to have such a perfect young specimen come into my position through Katarina. She's always been such trouble, but I suppose you'll have to learn a thing or two about real women from someone. I think I'll teach you.”

 

Rosa walked out of the room and I heard a car start somewhere in the distance. Rosa had left me in the drawer until whenever she got back. Great. What was it with the women in this family and trapping me? Lilly so far, was the only one who didn't plan on using me for sex.

 

Speaking of Lilly, I heard her light footsteps travel to my drawer next to her mother's bed and she pulled me out, looking over me curiously. “I knew she would do this,” she said with a twinge of regret in her voice. “I'm sorry, Roland!”

 

She carried me, now large enough for my feet to hang out of her grip as well as my head to her room back on the second floor where she threw me on her bed again and smiled at me. “I know I like you, Roland.” She blushed in a sorry way. “And I'm more like my mother than you'd think. I didn't want to use you when you were tinier, but now that you're bigger..” Her voice trailed off and I could hear tones of lust that I'd heard from her older sister and mother as she lifted her skirt and pulled off her white panties with one hand.

 

She gripped me tightly and smiled at me, sliding me up her skirt until my bare feet touched her lips and I felt her shudder with giddy pleasure as she pushed me further into her. My knees were engulfed. My hips. My arms. My head was the only thing sticking out of her as she pulled me back and out and reinserted me. It was a few minutes of this before I was covered in her prepubescent fluid and she lay above me on her bed, smiling with blissful pleasure. I was covered in a mixture of sweat and her sticky-sweet fluid as I slowly dried onto her bedsheets and she fell asleep over me. Resigned, I eventually just became the pampered sex toy that was stolen and restolen by the women of Katarina's family for an eternity, being gifted with Rosa's infinite youth so I could stay as virile as ever.

 

It wasn't a bad life, but I missed being treated as an equal. This will be the final time I think of myself as human before I simply become a slave for life. It's been a few centuries and I think of how futile escape would be. I run out into the streets and get picked up by some other girl. It's just an endless cycle that I'm trapped in, though I seem to always end up in Rosa's family. It's like I'm intertwined with her family's eternal future. I hate my life and love it at the same time. I am Roland Keys. I stand at 9 inches tall, I weigh only 6 ounces. I am a sex toy. A living, breathing sex toy.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is the End of Roland's tale. I'm glad so many people have read this story! It's rather short, but I'm pleased with myself.