- Text Size +

 My name is Roland Keys and I am an altogether average guy. I have an average height, standing at exactly 6 feet tall, with an average build. The only thing that was excessive about me was my confidence, and due to my large yet lightly covered ego attracted girls in throngs, ranging from seniors to eighth graders. I was myself only in the tenth grade when our story begins.

 

I woke up disoriented and confused, my head throbbing and my eyes reluctant to open. When I finally coaxed my eyes to open, I thought they hadn't opened, as I was surrounded by darkness, but I could hear faint voices. The voices were near, but muffled by some sort of cloth. I moved each of my limbs independently and tried to move out of the darkness, only to find out I was lying in some kind of huge cotton prison. Suddenly, my world was turned upside-down and I was being shaken from the confines of an enormous pair of boxers. My boxers.

 

“Hi there, little man,” said a huge face that looked down at me with a huge smile stretching for what seemed like half a football field. “Like your new world?”

 

I recognized the face as the of my sister's friend, her name sounding something like Katarina. She examined me intensely and grinned as her eyes swept down between my legs. “It could be bigger, but I think it will suffice for what I have in mind.”

 

“And what's that?” I snap defensively, keeping my eyes trained on hers. I learned early in my life, before my dad died, that whenever you are confronted with a dangerous animal or predator while hunting, you should maintain eye contact to show you have equal footing with them. This was, however, not the best course of action for sentient beings that towered hundreds of feet above your head and had the power to crush you without thinking about it.

 

“Well, I was going to have you as my slave for life, but with that attitude, I think I'll just eat you instead,” Katarina said. “I haven't had my breakfast yet, but I don't imagine you can be that filling. Maybe just a light snack.” She picked me up between her thumb and forefinger and hoisted me over her mouth at what seemed like a hundred miles an hour, leaving my head throbbing as I dangled above her writhing tongue. She lowered me slowly until everything but my head was inside her mouth (more or less just between her lips, but let's not argue semantics) and she sucked me in.

 

I bounced off her rolling tongue and was immediately coated in her sticky-sweet saliva as I was thrashed around the now-large area of her mouth. Katarina was not a bad-looking girl, but she did always have eyes for me, even when she was only nine and my sister had yet to take an interest in boys. I was, of course, twelve at this time, and in the five years between then and now, Katarina had flourished into a very womanly figure and had definitely filled out. I felt an odd tingling as she spat me into her hand and wiped me off. Was it lust? “That was only a warning. Next time, I think I'll stuff you in my sock for ten minutes. See how you like that.”

 

I quietly sat in her hand and listened to all the rules of my enslavement. If I tried to run away from Her Majesty (as she referred to herself), I would get two punishments back to back. If I failed to please her, she would have to make me please her, etc. etc. It was all pretty basic stuff, but I couldn't be bother to listen as she licked her lips and smiled down at me like I was some sort of god-sent present.

 

“If I may ask, how'd you do this?” I asked, looking up at her lustful eyes that seemed to explain why she had done it.

 

“It was very simple really, little boy,” she said, rubbing my crotch once to emphasize how little I was. “I only mixed a potion I found in this old book my mom had and put it in your drink! And only my mother and I know the antidote!”

 

“Well, that's peachy and all, but I really appreciate my old size,” I said, looking around my now-giant bedroom. I couldn't have possibly run the distance from wall to wall without tiring myself out. It seemed to be almost a mile and a half long.

 

There was only one glimmer of hope for me to escape, and that was finding Katarina's mother, who had apparently had an interest in the occult, and get her to mix the antidote. Unfortunately, I didn't have any hope of formulating a plan at that moment as I was plunged into the deep expanse of cleavage between Katarina's DD-cup breasts.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned to see what happens to the hero, Roland, as he is drawn deeper into the confusing world of giants and giantesses.