- Text Size +

 Surprisingly, being trapped between my little sister's friend's breasts cleared my head a considerable amount, though there wasn't much to think about. I was going to be enslaved the rest of my life to Katarina unless I could get to her mother and convince her to change me back to normal. That meant risking an infraction of Katarina's rules and a threat of being tossed underfoot or fed to her dog, Trinket, who was only a harmless dachshund to those who were normal-sized. However, I was not normal-sized. According to Katarina, the dosage she gave me shrank me from my tall stature to only about a quarter of an inch tall. Wonderful.

 

It was hours before Katarina parted ways with my sister and got in her mom's car as they drove off towards their house, though I could only infer this by the conversation I could hear from my position deep in Katarina's cleavage. Occasionally, she'd look down to see if I was still there, though this was an unnecessary measure due to the fact that her push-up bra only squeezed her chest tighter around me.

 

I fell asleep in the warm embrace of the soft flesh and woke up a few hours later, sitting where I had been before, though now I could see the light of day. Katarina had taken her shirt off for a moment and pulled me out from her cleavage to admire her body in the mirror. “You see this body? This is your new home. You'll do what I tell you to do with me, and you get rewarded. Try anything and I will squish you.”

 

She laid down on her bed and placed me on he top of her right breast, her breathing making an unsettling swaying motion like that of being on a boat and I felt a little light-headed as I measured myself up to her. I was practically an ant before her mighty form, and I was supposed to entice her. My work was cut out for me.

 

Even at my normal size, I was no lady's man. I surrounded myself with pretty girls at all time with my confident attitude and yet stayed single for most of the time. It was for my sake, really. I had committed relationships just about as much as I hated being a sex slave to Katarina. A gentle shake waking me from my flashback, I looked around and Katarina had poked my manhood, getting it to stand at attention quickly. Damn how I hated the primal urges. How was I supposed to gain dominance over her if my body decided it liked her?

 

“Get to it little boy,” she said, unhooking her bra and placing me on her nipple. “If I don't feel anything, you can bet I'll be punishing you, big time.”

 

Unable to find her mother this early in my capture, I got to work on Katarina's nipple, massaging it and rubbing against it to get it to stand and I heard her moan in response. Carefully climbing the gap, I went to the other nipple and began to massage it as well, hoping to keep her preoccupied with her sexual desire while I thought out my plan. If I could tire her out, without tiring myself out in the process, I was sure I'd be able to get her to fall asleep while I found her mother.

 

Once both her nipples were standing firmly, she picked me up and dropped me near her loose pleated skirt, and I was sitting on her abs, firmly chiseled yet soft. I walked to the waist of her skirt and was pushed in by her giant hands as she grabbed me and removed her skirt and thong with her other hand. Great. Just what I needed.

 

She grabbed me between her fingers and started to slide me in and out of her giant sex, the smell of her body covering me completely as I was pushed in and out of the lips. My eyes started to fade quickly from the rapid speed and force of which I was being put inside her and I passed out. When I woke up, however, I found myself in a large, overturned glass jar.

 

“That's your new room, Roland,” she said, then frowned. “No, I don't think you deserve a name anymore, little boy. Insects and goddesses should definitely not be on a first name basis. You shall call me... 'Your Majesty.' I will call you runt or little boy. My pick.”

 

I banged against the walls of my glass prison. I hadn't counted that due to my small stature, I would pass out a lot more quickly then she would tire out. I wondered how long she kept going after I had passed out and what time it was now. For now, I decided to rest.

 

When I awoke, I found another giant face staring at me, not Katarina's, but an unfamiliar one, though I had to admit I didn't know Katarina's family from any other, so it was a moot point. The face was looking curiously at me, as if she had never seen someone so small, which she probably hadn't, now that I think about it.

 

She removed the jar and picked me up. I looked her over from my position in her hand. She was only about 5 feet tall in a normal scale but still towered above and below me. Level with her chest, I could see she was still developing, two tiny breasts just visible from her otherwise flat features. “Oh my god! You are just the cutest aren't you?” she whispered, blushing and looking at my manhood.

 

“Help me! You must be one of Katarina's sisters?” I asked her, hoping for her to take me to her mother.

 

“Yes, my name is Lilly, by the way,” she said. “What help do you need, little boy?” It was as if she and Katarina were of the same mind with their nickname for me. “I can't stay in here too long, or else Katarina will wake up. My shorts don't have pockets though...”

 

Before I could say anything in protest, she had opened her waistband on her short shorts and tossed me in, where I slid down into her forest of growing curly black hair. I could feel warmth coming off her skin, and if she really wanted to help me, why should I protest this? It's not like I hadn't been in less comfortable situation earlier today.”

 

I felt her giant legs start to move quietly out of her older sister's room and take me just across the hall to her room, where I was skillfully untangled from the curly mess of her pubic hair. Placing me gently on the soft skin of her knee, she listened to my story so far and smiled and laughed at the appropriate points, which there weren't many of. She was constantly glancing to my manhood, which was a bit unnerving, and I slightly hoped she wasn't going to treat me as her sister had.

 

“Well, you've had quite the day, little boy,” she said, smiling down at me. “I can keep you safe for the night and take you to my mom in the morning after Katarina leaves, if you want. She'll have to know how tall you were and everything before she can turn you back though. She taught me how to make it once, but never the antidote!”

 

I watched as Lilly quickly fashioned me a bed out of a pair of old Kleenexes that had gone unused. I asked if she could move me out of plain sight, just in case Katarina would come looking and she placed me in her underwear drawer. Drifting into a great night's sleep, I dreamt of Lilly towering over me and accidentally stepping on me, then Katarina using me for another sexual experience while their faceless mother danced around in the background, gathering supplies to return me to my normal size.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully, Roland doesn't think it will be that easy for him to get out of this situation.