- Text Size +
It was Friday night at Arroyo Lucia high school. The bleachers were filled to capacity as the spectators sat on the edge of their seats. The Arroyo Lucia Vikings were down by three points, the San Luis Obispo Tigers had the football deep inside Viking territory, and there were less than thirty seconds left in the game. It looked like it would be a narrow but easy win for San Luis Obispo as the quarterback for the Tigers threw the ball, but it was intercepted by Nick Retro of the Arroyo Lucia Vikings! He turned and ran 80 yards for the touchdown that won the game.

On his way out of the locker room a short time later, Nick pulled out the directions to a keg party at Pirate's Cove his team-mates were throwing. He jumped into his '67 Camaro and sped off into the night. It would've been to his benefit if he would've waited a few minutes more, because Becky, the most popular of the cheerleaders, ran from car to car in the Arroyo Lucia high school parking lot, informing the other cheerleaders and Nick's team-mates that the location of the party had been moved to Christi's house, because her parents were out of town.

A quarter of a mile from Pirate's Cove, Nick spotted a teenage girl on a bicycle heading in the same direction he was. As he passed her, Nick noticed it was Shelly Capehart, a popular straight-A chick who went to Arroyo Lucia high school, who was also in love with him. Shelly was 15, about two years younger than Nick. Was she on her way to Pirate's Cove because she heard about the party? There was no other explanation. She was in love with Nick, and he had seen her at the game earlier that night.

After ascending the hill and pulling into the dirt parking lot, Nick saw that nobody else was there. Assuming he was just a little early, Nick got out to walk around, hoping to find a stashed keg of beer. At the moment he opened the door, a meteorite streaked out of the sky and slammed into a nearby hillside.

"Whoa!" Nick exclaimed, and ran toward the impact crater without even bothering to shut his car door. He struggled through knee-high grass and made his way up the hillside. He arrived at a smoking crater about two meters in diameter. The metallic meteorite had an orange glow on the bottom and sides, from the heat of re-entry.

As Nick entered the crater, he felt strange... it was as if the meteorite and everything outside the crater were expanding! "The meteorite," Nick gasped, "It's getting bigger!"

And to Nick's astonishment, he noticed everything around him expanding as well. Everything except him... because nothing was growing. Within seconds, a revelation occurred to Nick as the formerly knee-high grass rose to the size of trees: "I'm shrinking!" Nick said to himself as he backed up, knowing instinctively that the meteorite was responsible for his diminishing stature.

He stumbled over the lip of the crater, and navigated through the stalks of grass as thick as tree trunks in an effort to make it back to his car. As he re-traced his footsteps, he saw that the normal-sized footprints he had left on his way up now seemed to be between 60 and 70 feet in length. His size 11 shoeprint seemed to have left impressions that made up the heel of the shoes, and the mounds of the patterns on the heels were steep enough to be the rows of a farmer's field of crops.

Nick forced his way through stalks of grass, trying to make his way back to his car. After mentally calculating that he was about an inch tall based on the size of his normal-sized footprints, he worried about being attacked by predatory animals.

18-inch high blades of wild grass towered like trees to his left and right as Nick ran down the hill, struggling to re-trace his route. The area surrounding his vehicle was clear of foliage, but there was no path down to that region from Nick's elevation. He hadn't noticed the grass and bushes on his way up, but now it was all too obvious. The lights of the town in the distance were obscured by the tall, dense grass. Only when he encountered one of his footprints did he reach areas where he didn't need to fight his way through.

He cleared the grass as he came to the bottom of the hill, and crossed the road to the dirt parking lot. When he got to his car, he realized his diminutive stature would make it impossible to make the 18 inch ascension to the cab of his Camaro.

As he pondered his predicament, a high school girl on a bicycle rode up. It was Shelly Capehart! She set down her bicycle and walked up to the car. Her legs were like tan towers that seemed to reach into the sky before disappearing into her mini-skirt. As she came closer, Nick could see that even the tops of her sneakers were the height of a two-story apartment building from his perspective.

"Nick?" Shelly asked, noticing the car door was ajar. Nick jumped up and down near her feet to get her attention.

"Shelly!" Nick yelled, and she looked down and saw him. She knelt down, and reached out to grab him. She scooped him up, and raised him to eye-level.

"Nick, what happened to you?" Shelly asked.

"A meteorite," Nick replied, "crashed into that hill!" Nick pointed in the direction of the crater. "When I went to look," Nick continued, "I started shrinking!"

"Wow!" Shelly said, "Then I'd better stay away from it, so I don't get shrunk, too!"

Shelly gently closed her fingers around Nick, and picked up her bicycle. With a smile on her face and joy in her heart that she had finally captured the guy she loved, although not in a way she had ever expected, she rode her bike home. Inside Shelly's fist, it was dark, but there was only enough pressure on Nick to keep him contained, not enough to hurt him or make him uncomfortable.

Once home, Shelly raced up the stairs to keep Nick concealed from her parents. She dumped him onto her desk, and turned on the desk lamp to examine him.

"Well," Shelly said, "at least you're not still shrinking. You're still the same size you were when I captured you."

"Captured?" Nick asked.

"Of course!" Shelly replied, as she pulled out a ruler from one of her desk drawers. "You didn't really think I was going to let you go, did you? Now stand up straight, so I can measure your height."

Nick complied, resigning himself to his situation. "You're exactly one inch tall," Shelly said. "That's like wininng the lotto."

"More like the anti-lotto!" Nick replied. "This is the worst luck I've ever had!"

"I said it's like winning the lotto!" Shelly said firmly, as she slammed her fist down on the desk hard enough to shake Nick up a little bit. "If you wouldn't have ran from the meteorite at that exact second, you'd be a little taller or shorter than one inch... hitting one inch right on the mark is like picking all six winning lotto numbers. You're not even off by a millimeter!"

"What we need to do," Nick said, "is have that meteorite looked at by a scientist so we can figure out what happened to me!"

"I agree," Shelly replied, "I want to make sure you'll stay tiny! I'll go to Matheson University tomorrow!"

The next day, Shelly stuck Nick in a pencil jar and took a bus to Matheson. Nick was alone in her bedroom, and determined to escape from his captor. He tried to climb up one of the pencils, but slid back down because it was too wide for him to get a grip.

After climbing and sliding back down six or seven times, Nick finally made it up to the lip of the jar. His feeling of victory was short-lived, however, when he saw that Shelly had placed the pencil jar high up on a shelf. Nick jumped down and surveyed his surroundings.

A vast CD collection spanned the length of the shelf Nick stood on. Uninterested in the musical tastes of a popular straight-A high school chick, Nick looked for any means of extricating himself from his predicament. About one foot from the shelf, the curtains to Shelly's bedroom window hung. Nick figured that he was high enough to grab on if he took a running jump.

Nick backed up to the other end of the wooden shelf, and took off like a rocket. At the edge, he leaped and arced downward toward the curtain, getting closer to it as he descended. Near the bottom of the curtain, Nick thought he wasn't going to make it, but managed to grab on at the very bottom. He worked his way hand over hand to the desk. Nick had managed to solve one problem, only to find himself with a new one: how to get down off the desk.

Meanwhile, Shelly had problems of her own. Hardly anyone was at the university because it was a Saturday. She was directed to the physics department by a student. One of the rooms was open, so Shelly walked in and met a professor who was working on a computer. After explaining the meteorite, the professor seemed interested.

"A meteorite?" he asked, "Can you show me where it is?"

A few minutes later, Shelly climbed into the passenger side of the professor's Mercedes, and he drove out to Pirate's Cove. Once there, the professor pulled out a Geiger counter and walked toward the crater. Shelly stayed near the car, worried the meteorite might shrink her, and convinced she might soon have a new captive as soon as the professor got too close to the crater.

The Geiger counter remained silent as the professor approached the impact crater. The meteorite was cold, and the area surrounding it didn't look unusual. The miniaturized boulders and plants simply looked like pebbles and seedlings to the professor. He picked up the meteorite, and carried it to his car.

"I think there's something technological inside of it," Shelly told the professor as he drove her home. "It might be part of an alien space-ship."

"That's quite ridiculous," the professor replied, "but I'll X-ray it just to prove it to you. Here's my business card," he said, handing her the card, "call me tomorrow or Monday."

Shelly took the card, and they pulled up in front of Shelly's house. She said "Bye," and got out.

Back in Shelly's bedroom, Nick was halfway to the floor as he climbed down the bedspread of Shelly's bed. The window was closed, so he had jumped from the desk to the bed. Nick knew that as soon as he got to the carpet below, freedom would be close at hand.

"Nick!" Shelly said, "I'm home!" she walked over to the pencil jar, and saw that Nick was gone. "Nick! Nick Retro, I command you to show yourself!"

She looked around, and saw Nick just as he jumped down to the carpet. Shelly knelt down and cupped her hand over him just as he was about to run underneath the bed.

"Gotcha!" Shelly shouted, as she curled her fingers around Nick and scooped him up. She stood up, and set him on her desk. "Now I have to punish you for trying to escape!"

"What're you gonna do," Nick asked, "put me in a bigger jar?"

"No," Shelly answered, "I'm going to swallow you!"

"Shelly, be reasonable! Your stomach acid would fry me!"

"Then I'll only leave you in there for a minute or two, then I'll puke you up."

"How do you plan on doing that?" Nick asked.

Shelly answered, "My mom keeps syrup of ipecac in a first aid kit in the hallway closet. It helps you puke if you swallow poison or pills, but it should work for you, too!"

Shelly's hand reached for Nick, and he ran toward the other side of the desk. She moved her hand toward him, and Nick reversed direction and ran in the opposite direction. Shelly's hand sped toward him, and he was soon firmly clenched in her fist. She lifted him, unclenched her fist, and grabbed him with the thumb and index finger of her other hand.

"Shelly, let's talk this over!" Nick pleaded, as Shelly lifted him over her mouth. Her jaw opened, and she forced Nick into her mouth. "Shelly!" was the last thing he said before her mouth closed around him. With a little effort, Shelly swallowed him.

"Success!" Shelly cheered, raising her arms in the air, "Victory is mine! If you can hear me, Nick, I'm on my way over to the first aid kit to get the syrup of ipecac."

Shelly walked down the hallway and looked in the closet, but the first aid kit wasn't there. Shelly giggled when she realized Nick might be trapped. "Nick, if you end up getting digested, don't blame me! Somebody moved the first aid kit!"

She went to the bathroom and looked in the cabinet under the sink, and found the first aid kit. Inside, Shelly found a brown bottle of ipecac syrup. She uncapped the lid, and drank some.

A few seconds later, she gagged, then puked in the bathroom sink. Nick was in the bottom of the sink, covered in vomit. Shelly rinsed him off. Nick informed Shelly that he lost his pocket knife, so she allowed him to fish around for it in the vomit in the sink basin. When he found it, Shelly carried Nick back to her bedroom, and put him back on her desk. "That should teach you never to defy me," Shelly told him, "from now on, you belong to me, and as such, you are subject to my commands. And my primal command is you are forbidden to even think about trying to escape from me!"

Nick stood there, dripping wet. "Uh, Shelly? I'm kind of drenched. Do you have a blow dryer?"

"Sure," Shelly replied, "I'll get it out of the bathroom." Shelly returned a few moments later with the blow dryer, and plugged it in. Because of Nick's diminutive stature, he was dry within a couple of minutes.

After he was dry, Nick said, "Shelly, maybe there are unforeseen consequences to being shrunk we don't even know about. I think we need to talk to someone who's an expert in something this technologically advanced."

"That's why I have the business card of that Matheson University professor," Shelly replied, "he should be able to tell us anything we need to know."

"But even he doesn't have all the answers," Nick said, "we need to talk to someone who knows about miniaturization."

"Like who?" Shelly asked.

"We need to talk to a time traveler... someone who's actually from the distant future."

"Fat chance of that happening," Shelly replied sarcastically.

"I know someone who claims to be from the future," said Nick. "She said her whole family migrated here from 20,000 years in the future."

"And you believed her?" Shelly asked. "What proof did she have?"

"She didn't have any physical proof, like technology or anything."

"Then there it is there," Shelly replied. "She was lying, and you believed her."

"There was other proof though..." Nick continued, "she always knows the final score of any pro ballgame before the game is over... sometimes, before the game even starts!"

"Well," Shelly replied, "if that professor can't give us any answers, then we'll talk to your friend. But I don't want anyone else to find out about you, if I can help it."

"So you're going to keep me a secret?" Nick asked. "People are going to think I'm missing when they find my abandoned car. My family will worry about me!"

"I'm not stupid enough to let anyone steal you from me. I have to keep you a secret as much as possible!"

Meanwhile, at Matheson University, the professor was analyzing the meteorite. "This is incredible!" the professor gasped, as he looked at a strip of X-ray film. "That girl was right! But how did she know?" the professor picked up the telephone book and flipped through it, then dialed a number on his cell-phone. "Hello, channel six news? I have something important to announce to the world!"

Later that evening, Shelly was flipping through the channels on the television in her bedroom with the remote control, when she spotted the professor's face on the news. "Nick, look! It's that professor I gave the meteorite to!"

The professor was talking to a reporter, saying, "This discovery is unprecedented. There is definitely circuitry and evidence of some type of a reactor inside the meteorite."

The reporter asked, "Is there a possibility it might be the remains of an old satellite?"

"That is still a remote possibility," the professor replied, "but the micro-circuitry I've analyzed appears to indicate a level of technology far more advanced than what we here on Earth are currently capable of."

"Hey!" shouted Shelly, "I want to be on the news, too!"

She pulled out the professor's business card, and called him on her cell-phone. "Professor?" she asked when he answered, "Why didn't you tell me you were going to be on the news?"

"I didn't realize your intuition would be right on the mark," the professor answered. "How did you know?"

"I saw a stray dog get miniaturized when it got too close to the crater," Shelly replied. "I figured there was some kind of shrink-ray weapon inside the meteorite."

"Remarkable!" the professor said, "Did you manage to capture it?"

"No," Shelly answered, "it got away. But what was it inside the meteorite that did that?"

"There appears to be a reactor of some type, a generator, and a miniature particle accelerator. When it entered the atmosphere, intense heat from the air friction of re-entry must have powered up the generator, rendering it still active for several minutes. If this artifact was designed as a miniaturization weapon, anyone or anything within range during that time could have been affected by it."

"Should I try to catch that miniaturized dog?" Shelly asked.

"No, don't bother," the professor replied, "it probably died of oxygen deprivation by now and got eaten by vultures."

"Why would oxygen be an issue?" Shelly asked.

"Anything miniaturized would have its atoms reduced in size," the professor explained, "an animal with miniaturized atoms breathing normal-sized oxygen atoms would eventually succumb to oxygen deficiency. A miniaturized animal would need to breathe miniaturized oxygen atoms."

"Well, thanks, professor," Shelly said, "be sure to call me next time you're going to be on the news. I want to be on, too. Bye!"

When she hung up, she scooped Nick up and said, "Bad news. You're dying of oxygen deprivation. Tell me how to get to your friend's house, and you'd better pray she's really from the future!"

Shelly raced on her bicycle toward Nick's friend's house. The sun was setting over the ocean as she shifted gears to ride up a steep hill. "Just my luck your friend lives on one of the highest hills in town!"

Nick peeked out of the front pocket of Shelly's jacket. "I don't feel short of breath... maybe the professor's wrong about this."

"You probably don't feel it yet because you were a lot bigger than a dog before you got shrunk," Shelly said, "but if we don't do something fast, you'll run out of breath and suffocate!"

Schatzie was a punker chick the same age as Shelly and Nick. She was in the process of being scolded by her father. "Schatzie, did you assist that homeless man who won the lotto last week?"

"Yeah, dad," Schatzie replied, "but he needed it!"

"Honey, I'm an anthropologist. I made a pledge to never use time travel for monetary gain, and to never divulge future knowledge, or to interfere with this primitive society. That includes sports statistics and lotto results! I realize you're 15 years old now and you perceive yourself as an adult, but you need to start thinking like an adult!"

Just then there was a knock at the door. "We'll deal with this later," Schatzie's dad concluded, as he opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Shelly Capehart. I need to talk to Schatzie."

"Hey, I know you from school!" Schatzie said.

"Let's cut to the chase," Shelly said, "are you guys from the future? I have a problem that only a time traveler can help me with."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Schatzie's father said.

Shelly pulled Nick out of her jacket pocket and showed them. "I've got a little guy who's gonna suffocate unless he receives futuristic medical attention. Can you help me?"

Meanwhile, at the university...

Six skinheads climbed through a window of a building at Matheson University that they broke with a baseball bat.

"We're getting a lot of money to get that meteor, so let's thrash this place!"

The skinheads broke everything in the room, until: "I found the meteor!"

Meanwhile, back at Schatzie's house...

"The truth is, Shelly, that I and my family were sent here from the distant future to study your primitive culture."

"Can you help Nick?" Shelly asked.

"Well, I can't restore him to normal size, because I took a pledge not to interfere with your society. However, I can bend the rules a little bit by analyzing his physiology to see if he's okay."

Schatzie's dad pulled out a device from a shelf and turned it on and passed it over Nick's body several times, slowly. "This device is detecting a dimesional membrane surrounding Nick's body. It is consistent with dimensional braning technology used in our own century with miniaturization weapons."

"Will Nick be okay?" Shelly asked.

"Yes, the dimensional brane reduces the size of air molecules that Nick breathes in, and it will also allow his miniaturized body to process normal-sized food and water. Wherever the technology came from that shrunk him must be quite sophisticated! He will be okay!"

"Thanks," Nick said, "you saved my life!"

"I hope you can keep this a secret," Shelly told Schatzie's dad, "I don't want anyone finding out about Nick. I'm keeping him."

"Well, Shelly, we really have no choice... you kind of have us over a barrel. You're the only one who knows we're really time travelers. By the way, how did your friend end up getting shrunk?"

"A meteorite shrunk him." Shelly replied.

"It must've been extra-terrestrial in origin," Schatzie's dad replied. "An ancient weapon of some sort."

"Do you want to go hang out?" Schatzie asked Shelly.

"Yeah," Shelly replied, "we have a lot to talk about. You're the only friend I have who knows about Nick being shrunk."

"And you're the only person who knows that I'm a time traveler!" said Schatzie.

The girls went to a fast food place and got food, then took it to a remote stretch of beach near Pismo. "It's good to finally have a friend who knows the truth about me," Schatzie said.

"I'm just glad your dad didn't have a gizmo that could restore Nick to normal size."

Shelly broke off a piece of her hamburger for Nick, then her cell-phone rang. "Hello? Oh, hi professor. We're going to be on the news tonight? Where am I? I'm in Pismo! I'll meet you on the corner of Pomeroy and Dolliver! Oh, and my friend Schatzie is with me!"

Shelly put her phone back in the inner pocket of her jacket. "Who was that?" Schatzie asked.

"That was the professor I gave the meteorite to. He's picking us up to take us to Matheson University. We're going to be on the eleven o'clock news!"

Fifteen minutes later, Shelly and Schatzie were at the restaurant on the corner of the streets Shelly had mentioned over the phone, and sure enough, the professor pulled up in his now-familiar Mercedes. Shelly and Schatzie got in, and he drove them to Matheson University. When they arrived, the professor unlocked the door and turned on the lights, and was shocked at what he found.

The entire room was in disarray, with file cabinets knocked over, papers strewn all over the room, and one of the windows was broken out. Shelly looked around and tried to survey the damage.

"Well, it's a good thing the news van will be here in a few minutes," the professor said, "because it looks like they've got another story to cover!"

The professor looked for the meteorite, but couldn't find it. "They took it!" the professor said. "Someone broke in here with the intention of stealing that meteorite!"

Amidst the broken glass by the window, Shelly found a black key-chain on the linoleum floor. She picked it ip. It said N.A. on it, and something about multiple years of recovery. When she turned it over, carved in the back and painted in white-out were the letters "CHEESEDOG." Shelly quickly put the key-chain in her side jacket pocket.

When the news crew finally got there, Shelly was interviewed, but she was preoccupied by the mysterious key-chain. When the interview was over, she asked Schatzie if she had enough cash for a cab. Matheson University was in the city of Matheson, about ten miles from the neighborhood in Arroyo Lucia where Shelly and Schatzie lived.

"Professor," Shelly asked, "can you drop us off at the Alano club? Me and Schatzie want to go hang out there."

"I don't think it'll be a problem!" the professor replied, and five minutes later, he dropped them off at the club. When they got there, a meeting was just letting out. Shelly showed Schatzie the key-chain, and explained why they were there. Then Shelly walked up to a burly older man and asked: "Do you know a guy named Cheesedog?"

"Sure!" the man replied. "He just got his three year chip recently. He's here tonight! He was in that meeting that's letting out!" The man pointed at Cheesedog, and Shelly saw who he was. He was a skinhead, and he was high-fiving another skinhead. Shelly called for a cab, and when it came, she told the driver to wait for a certain person. Schatzie had plenty of money, and she reassured Shelly that they could wait in the taxi for as long as it took.

Finally, Cheesedog got on his motorcycle and took off. The taxi-driver followed him. Shelly reminded the driver not to make it too obvious that they were following him. Finally, Cheesedog parked on a side street, and went into a dilapidated house. The taxi driver pulled over, and Schatzie paid him, and the taxi left.

The girls walked around the side of the house, and looked through a window. The light in the room was off, but light came from an adjacent hallway through an open door, and Shelly saw the meteorite.

"There it is!" Shelly said.

Shelly tried to open the window, and after about a minute, she managed to scoot the window up and slide it open enough to grab the handle inside the window and slide it open all the way. Shelly climbed in, and Schatzie followed. Shelly picked up the meteorite, which wasn't too heavy, and said, "Maybe you'd better climb back out the window, and I'll hand it out to you!"

As Schatzie tried to climb out, her left foot hit a shelf near the window, and some books fell off the shelf. "What was that?" a voice said from another room. Just then, Cheesedog entered the room and found the girls. "It's those two chicks from the Alano club!" Cheesedog shouted, "They must've followed me, and they're trying to steal the meteor!"

Three more skinheads crowded into the room, and five minutes later, Shelly and Schatzie were tied to a couple of chairs in the room with the meteorite. The window was now closed, and the door of the room was closed. Shelly and Schatzie were in the room alone, with duct tape over their mouths.

Nick peeked out of Shelly's jacket pocket, and saw that the two girls were tied up with their hands behind their backs. Nick climbed down to Shelly's lap, and made his way across her right arm to her hands, and pulled out his pocket knife. He analyzed the knot, and determined that by cutting through one single rope, he could undo the whole knot. The only problem was, to Nick, the rope seemed to be almost two feet in diameter. He started cutting.

Meanwhile, in the living room of the house, a visitor showed up. "It's Doctor Von Darius!" Cheesedog said to his homeboys. "Von Darius," Cheesedog continued, "It's about time you showed up! We've got the meteor, and I wanna get paid!"

Doctor Lario Von Darius was carrying a briefcase. He set it on the kitchen table, and opened it. It was full of one-hundred dollar bills. "You boys have been really helpful! I couldn't have done it without you! Now the secrets of that meteorite will be mine! Where is it?"

"It's in this room," Cheesedog informed him. He walked into the room where Shelly and Schatzie were tied up, and retrieved the meteorite. Nick hid behind Shelly's hands, and Cheesedog didn't notice him. Cheesedog carried the meteorite to Doctor Von Darius.

"A couple of girls tried to steal the meteor!" Cheesedog informed Doctor Von Darius.

"Oh? Really?" Doctor Von Darius replied. "Where are they?"

"They're tied up in that room!" Cheesedog said.

"You fools!" Doctor Von Darius shouted. "Now you're guilty of kidnapping! This is certainly going to complicate matters!"

Meanwhile, inside the room, Nick finished cutting through the rope. He tugged on the section of rope he knew would untie the knot, and Shelly was free. She pulled off the duct tape over her mouth, and got to work untying Schatzie.

"Those guys were idiots!" Shelly said to Schatzie. "They didn't even shake us down or take our cell phones! I'm calling the police!"

After climbing out the window, Shelly called the police on her cell phone, and the girls hid in a yard a couple of houses over. Doctor Von Darius got the meteorite, and got into a taxi cab that was waiting for him. "Darn!" Shelly said to Schatzie, "That's the guy who paid those skinheads to steal the meteorite from the professor! He's getting into a cab, so we can't take down his license plate number!"

A few minutes after Doctor Von Darius left, the police arrived. They took statements from Shelly and Schatzie, and their parents were called to pick them up. The group of skinheads were arrested on kidnapping charges, and Doctor Von Darius got away.

Back in Shelly's bedroom later that night, Nick was standing on Shelly's desk, and Shelly was on her cell-phone talking to Schatzie. "And that guy who got into the cab, I don't think we've seen the last of him! One of these days we'll track him down!"

And so the adventure was over, for now. But Nick and Shelly and Schatzie would have many more adventures, and Nick might have to permanently get accustomed to living out his new life as Shelly's captive!


The End