- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Some words may have misspellings.

Author's Chapter Notes:

-

"So, doc, what's up with her? She's only 2 weeks old, and she's 3 1/2 feet tall!" said Rob, Alyss's dad.

"I know! What's up with her?!", said Andrew, Alyss's brother.

"Don't say that, Andrew", said Natalie, Andrew and Alyss's mom.

PROLOUGE-

"Hm... I don't know. See, I'm not a specialist in these areas. Let's go to Doctor Einstein, who in fact, is a specialist in all areas, like Albert Einstein", said the Doctor in a mock tone.

They went to Einstein's room.

"This is amazing!" said Einstein "She's got a hormone in her body that want's to rapidly grow. That cannot be stopped unless we perform a surgery, and that could cause up to 1 million dollars!" he said.

"Surgery? Baby? NO!!!!" said Natalie and Rob in unision.

Not because they didn't have enough money, they were infact the riches people in the world, who old 5 million in their pockets right that very moment.

CHAPTER 1-

 

"Alyss, careful not to step on other people's things OK? OK?" said Natalie, for the millionth head.

"Yes, yes fine, mom, I know already", said Alyss, who was now 10.

Natalie looked pained.

"Yeah, Alyss, hahaha, your so big, you can fall down and cause an earthquake that can be felt halfway across the world!" said Andrew, his brother, who was now 19 1/2 years old.

Alyss was now a giantess. She towered over most buildings. She was already 99 1/2 feet tall. 

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" said Alyss.

"Shut up! Shut up Shut up!" said Andrew, in a very mock tone.

Finally, Alyss grew angry enough to grab hold of Andrew and wanted to kill him. 

"ALYSS! LET GO OF ME! YOU HERE ME? ALYSSA NATALIE LEE, LET GO OF ME!", screamed Andrew so loud, Alyss was surprised also.

"Or what? You going to hurt me? I bet you my allowance you can't." she said.
"MOOOOOOOOOOM!" said Andrew

"Alyss, get her down." said Natalie

"Fine!" and she put him down, then tripped him on purpose.

"HEY!", said Andrew.

"See ya!" said Alyss,

and Alyss ran down into her house (which was specially made for her, being as tall as double the tallest building in the world.)

She got in, and for the first time, she felt like a short person, since even her, couldn't be large enough to even tough the handles! (which were operated by keypad.)

**Chapter 2**

 Alyssa was now 12 years old, and now she could finally reach that handle. In fact, it now came up to her chest!

She got into her still super oversized bed. 

I wish I could be a normal person... I hate being 200 feet tall! I HATE IT! She started punching the matress, with superhuman strength, which could of crushed the Empire State Building into a pulp. 

Andrew opened her door. 

"What's up, Ginormica?" 

"I thought I told you never to call me that!", she screamed.

"Whatever"

"Humph. What do you want?"

"I want to ask you what all that ruckus was."

Immediately, her faced change into one that made even Andrew feel symphatetic for her. 

"I don't want to be a giantess", she said in a quiet voice, but for Andrew, it was like being screamed in the ear.

What was good about Andrew as a brother was that he always comforted his sis.

"It's OK, Alyss, come on, don't cry again!"

Alyssa had started to cry. Her teardrops was as large as cars! 

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! her tears came crashing down, and Andrew was completely soaked, head to toe.