- Text Size +

      Diane’s relationship with me changed dramatically over the next few weeks. Most mornings, she would feed me from her breast before putting me in her bra and heading to work. I spent most of the day tucked away next to the soft confines of her bosom. After work we’d head home, and she’d tell me about her day on the ride home. Usually, by that time she was so horny that she’d simply carry me up stairs and screw me silly. One time she didn’t even make it past the kitchen.


      In the evenings we’d relax, take a shower together, watch a movie or just talk on the couch. Diane would play around with me again before bed and feed me one final time before getting ready to do it all again tomorrow.


      Throughout all of this, I felt what little power I had left in the relationship get absorbed by Diane. This is not to say that she was domineering or mean. The thing was that even though I knew she was quickly gaining total control, I didn’t care. It was like the more power she lorded over me, the less it bothered me. I found myself lusting for her impossibly huge body. Every time she grabbed me and ravaged me with her pussy lips I lost it. I loved talking with her, being with her, being HERS. I began to feel awkward when I wasn’t somehow touching her warm body. She knew she had a scary amount of seductive control over me, and she loved it. Her gigantic form also assisted her in this. I genuinely feared displeasing her.


      Any hope of a return to normal life was lost- I didn’t even want it. I just wanted to belong to Diane. For several days I contemplated telling her this. I came to the realization that I was basically planning on proposing, even though I knew we wouldn’t be able to have any sort of actual ceremony. It didn’t matter- I still wanted to give the last bit myself to her.


      One night while painting Diane’s massive toes I was feeling particularly ballsy. I painted the brush up and down her toenails, masterfully turning them a beautiful red color. Diane had ordered me do her feet after I had done her hands. She was relaxing on the couch watching T.V. as I worked. When a commercial came on I initiated a conversation.


      “Hey Diane, can I ask you something?”


      “What’s up kiddo?”


      “You’re a really awesome lady. I enjoy being with you like this. I was wondering how long you considered that we would go on this way.”


      She muted the T.V. and planned her next words carefully. “Honestly I never really thought much about that. I guess I took it for granted. I probably shouldn’t. Why do you ask sweetie?”


      I finished her last nail and examined my reflection in it. The wet red polish shone brilliantly, like new paint on a car. I was satisfied with my work.


      “I was just thinking about it, I guess. Do you think you’ll ever get bored with me?”


      She looked confused and suspicious; like she knew something was up but couldn’t place what it was. “No, I don’t think I would. Why would I ever get bored with you?”


      I turned my back to timidly place the brush back in the bottle. “I just wanted to be sure, that’s all.”


      “You’re getting at something though.”


      Well it was now or never, no going back. I took a deep breath.


      “Diane, pick me up.”


      Quizzically, she gingerly plucked me from the ground and brought me to her level. She placed me on her expansive stomach and peered down at me, her huge green eyes filling my view. I lost myself in her eyes for a second, and suddenly became a bit nervous. Here she was, my giantess love, waiting expectantly. I knew I needed to truthfully relate my feelings to her.


      “Uh, well… Diane… the thing is… I love you.”


      I paused for quite a while, examining her face.


      “I want to marry you. I want to be yours completely. I give myself up to you, for your love.”


      Diane beamed with adoration, and her green eyes welled with tears of joy.


      “…Oh,” she stuttered, “Ok.”

       “Will you have me then?”


      My woman laughed, a short girly laugh like a schoolgirl.

      “Of course sweetie, of course! You’re just so cute, you little man!” she pinched my body between her fingers. “But I’ve always had you. Make no mistake- you’re MINE. You’re proposal was adorable though, so don’t think I won’t take it seriously.”