- Text Size +

      The next day Diane was still pretty stern with me. She hadn’t forgotten the control she’d had over me the other night. As a result she refused to feed me any solid breakfast, and instead kept me in her bra. She told me that she was taking lactation pills, and that “Mommy’s milk would come soon.”


      She ate and changed into her work clothes, making sure to take me out before putting on her shoes. My woman had selected a pair of conservative but cute work pumps for that day. The thought of being trapped in one all day brought me a good deal of excitement, but I did my best to hide it.


      “Get in,” she ordered. “And don’t worry about dying; you can’t be crushed at that size. This is your punishment for not being up front with me kiddo.”


      I climbed into the right shoe, and her sensuous foot was not far behind. I grasped the tip of her big toe as she shoved her foot in carelessly.


      As I was pinned under her foot I worked my arms between her toes to grab on. I figured that if I had something to hang on to I would make out a lot better. Suddenly her foot came crashing down and her weight crunched my body as she began walking. My woman walked briskly down the stairs, and with every other step made sure to place her entire body on me, grinding me into a pulp under her powerful female toe.


      Driving to work wasn’t too bad. Diane listened to the radio and hummed while I licked and smelled her foot. Whenever I stopped, she would wiggle her toes as if to say “I’m boss, get to work slave”. I enjoyed my punishment greatly, eager to please her.


      She arrived at her job in a timely manner. Throughout the day Diane would stop merely to stand on me, which drove me wild. I had a difficult time containing myself, and several times I came close to losing control of my load. Her toes repeatedly mashed me as she walked. My powerful woman went about her day completely unaware of the insignificant person under her foot, and that fact only brought me more pleasure.


      After several hours of this treatment, she took me to the bathroom and pulled me out of her shoe.


      “How was that sweetie!” she whispered excitedly.


      “You want me to be honest?” I figured I had learned my lesson by this point.


      “Of course.”


      “I kind of liked it. I like it sometimes when you act powerful.”


      She smiled triumphantly as she finally extracted my confession. “Good. I had thought that you did. And because I AM powerful, and I’m going to show it sometimes. Now I know you can’t get enough of my feet, but I’m going to have to put you in my bra now. Mommy’s got to lactate soon!”


      She stuffed me in her bra and hurried back to work. I worked her nipple throughout the day, and slept in my off time. My lack of nourishment certainly contributed to my fatigue.


      After work Diane brought me home and we had sex again. She still didn’t feed me, insisting that I needed breast milk. I was beginning to get very hungry.


      Throughout the week this cycle was repeated, with Diane bringing me to work in her bra and keeping me in there throughout the day. The lactation pills and my constant attention to her areolas and nipples seemed to be working. After a week, her boobs had swollen a few cup sizes, crowding her bra and pushing me tightly against its restraints. Her bust became less and less roomy, and soon I was begging her to buy a larger bra. Additionally, by the end of the week I was straight up starved. I was spending most of my time riding in a bra and having sex with a giant woman, which wasn’t exactly a ton of physical activity. Regardless, after nearly a week of not eating I was beginning to get pretty desperate.


      One night after sex I decided I had enough. I confronted Diane, and told her that I was starving to death.


      “Diane, please, I can’t go on any longer. I’m begging you…” I protested meekly.


      She merely responded by cupping my frail body to her full breast. Her huge nipple quickly swelled in response to my touch. I caressed it as it hardened, as big as my head.


      This had happened before, several times. Every time my Diane had failed to produce anything. Right when I contacted her nipple this time however, I knew it would be different.


      The wrinkly skin of her areola was rough, and I swiftly pinched and massaged her nipple, urging it to swell and grow. It responded eagerly, swiftly hardening to an erect form. I brought my tiny mouth up to it and sucked. Little happened.


      I repositioned and sucked more, pinching the sides of the gigantic nipple with my hands, trying desperately to draw some nourishment from Diane. My woman came to assist me. Her huge hand cupped her breast and squeezed it methodically, urging the milk to flow.


      “I’m so full right now. This has to work.” She grunted as she worked her balloon like breast.


      I kissed and sucked, and soon I tasted some strange fluid. White liquid pooled near Diane’s duct, and I gleefully sucked at the life giving fluid. Her massive fingers pinched her teat; her huge pink nails were right next to my face. Slowly her milk flowed, trickling in a first then gushing like a torrent. I’m sure to her it only seemed like a dribble, but at my size it was like drinking out of a faucet.


      Diane leaned back, letting me handle the pacing. Her face expressed delirium, a bliss brought on by the let down effect. She moaned sensuously, and cleaned up what I spilled with a nearby Kleenex. She’d been waiting for this for a long time, and as hungry as I was I knew it would be wise for me to take my sweet time.


      So I drank slowly, really absorbing and tasting Diane’s warm milk. It felt good. It wasn’t just good because I was sating my hunger, it was more emotional. I felt really close with my giant woman, who loved me enough to feed me from her own breast. I was losing any desire for “real” food. In a way I knew I was becoming more dependent on Diane, and I didn’t care. I wanted to worship her, to give back to this loving female goddess that had given so much to me.


      I wrangled her womanly nipple and suckled more rapidly, wanting to take in as much as I could. Her rough areola pressed against my member, which stiffened like a board in response. I was feeling a level of intimacy that I didn’t know existed, and after I finished feeding I began rubbing my penis over her nipple, clenching it between my legs and humping. Even though we’d just had sex, it didn’t take much for me to lose myself all over her. My woman just smiled down at me, watching me from above.


      Exhausted, I crashed right then and there. I felt Diane clean up after me, moving my body about on her impossibly huge boob. She patted me on the back with a single finger.


      “Good baby.”