- Text Size +

      After cleaning up, Diane hauled me to her bedroom for the night and cupped me to her breast. She explained to me that if I spent a good deal of time stimulating her nipples, that it may be enough to induce lactation. Regardless, if that didn’t work she said she knew a friend who would get her some drugs to help.


      “But we don’t have to do this at all Diane. I can eat normal food.”


      She frowned at me. “I never got to have kids honey, and I want to feel what that’s like. You’re going to do it and you’re going to like it.” She pressed my face into her nipple.


      That night I slept on her breast, covered by her warm hand. She was so huge compared to me. My two inch body wasn’t even comparable to one of the fingers that engulfed me. I felt safe on her boob however, and it wasn’t long before I fell asleep myself.


      ……


      I awoke to Diane’s alarm going off, telling her to get ready for work. She rolled over, still clutching me to her bosom, and shut it off. I think she thought I was still asleep, because she immediately put a bra on over me. Entrapped near her nipple, she went about her day. I took advantage of my warm soft environment and went back to sleep, without a care in the world.


      Diane moved about, putting on clothes, making breakfast, getting in her car. I was semi-conscious part of the time- her more rapid movements sometimes woke me. When she started the engine on her car I made an effort to wrap my mouth around her nipple, which grew slightly. I spurned it on, massaging and stimulating it until it became engorged.


      I felt a slight patting on my back, as she tapped her boob. “Good job baby, that’s it. Just do that all day, soon Mommy will feed you.” I heard her murmur from above.


      I wondered what that would be like as I nodded off again. My woman walked briskly to work. The gentle lolling of her boobs made it difficult to stay awake as they swayed. It was almost like being on a ship. Diane went about her day, helping customers and cashiers. I heard her high voice through her chest, and periodically worked to stimulate her nipples. Several hours passed like this- I would sleep for a while, wake suddenly when she moved or talked loudly, and the rub or lick her nipple to make sure it stayed hard. I felt I was being pretty dutiful, and hoped my goddess would acknowledge my diligence.


      Halfway through the day Diane went into the bathroom, and shut the stall door behind her. I could feel her unbuttoning her work shirt through the soft padding of her bra as she sat down on a toilet. She bumped me slightly to make sure I was awake before peeling her bra down, gazing lovingly at me as I laid backwards on her bra.


      “Hey there cutie. Would you be a dear and tend to my other one?” She whispered as she pinched my naked rear gently. “You’re just so cute!” she cooed.


      I nodded as her tree-like fingers grasped my body. She shifted me around until she held me in the palm of her left hand, licked her index finger of her right hand then brought her finger down on my groin. She quickly began rubbing me, her giant finger pressing my hot member into my stomach. I simply allowed her to do her thing.


      I grabbed her pink nail and hung on as she gave me a quick finger job. When I finished she wiped me off with a bit of toilet paper, and smiled at me in adoration. She looked like she could hardly contain herself. She brought my body up to her lips, and gave me a quick kiss, her mouth covering my entire chest. I grabbed her nose with both hands as her huge wrinkled lips pressed into me, smooching me affectionately before popping me into her bra and bringing it to her breast. I was feeling pretty good, and was a little worn out.


      She buttoned herself back up and quickly left the bathroom. I really worked at her nipple, and it swelled happily. I felt her pat her chest approvingly, and spent a good hour just licking, massaging, and touching her turgid areola and nipple before falling back asleep again.


      I woke when I felt Diane’s boobs bouncing a bit, up and down as if she were running. Her heavy sweater meat heaved as she ran. I was wondering what was going on, when I heard her explain to a customer that they had forgot their wallet at a cash register. She must be in the parking lot, I thought to myself.

      I searched for her nipple to no avail. Diane’s jogging had disoriented me a bit, and suddenly I felt her pull on her bra strap, readjusting her heavy load. This did not go well for me, and before I knew it I realized I had shifted underneath the shelf of her breast, and her weighty tit now rested on top of me, pinning me as she walked back inside.


      I couldn’t move, and I heard Diane reenter the store. She walked over to the customer service desk, her every step causing her chest to heave. Hot and heavy, her boob pressed into my tiny body, crushing me under its weight. Diane must have forgotten me, for she seemed to have no idea what was happening! I struggled in vain against her monstrous bust, but was unable to free myself.


      I heard Diane apologize for running out, then she began helping customers with returns at the desk. While I wasn’t uncomfortable, I did begin to wonder when she’d notice where I was.


      Then the worst thing happened. Diane sat down on a chair and scooted closer to the desk. As she assisted people she would periodically lean forward, and the bottom of her boobs would scrape or rest slightly on the countertop. Basically, every so often I was subject to the full weight of her mammary on top of me. Her lovely breast flesh would engulf me, surrounding my whole body as an incredible weight compressed me. My woman was heating up, working hard as she dealt with people in a rapid fire fashion, and she began to perspire slightly. Her sweat coated my body, mixing with her perfume to create an intense scent of powerful feminine odor.  Her aroma combined with the oppressive weight of her gigantic bosom overpowered my helpless form, a pure womanly dominance pouring over me. Although it was physically a bit uncomfortable, deep inside I was enjoying every second of it. Feeling my giant woman’s weight on me, a tangible expression of just how powerful she was at that moment was intoxicating to me. I wanted more, to feel all of her on me. My thoughts flashed back to when she had stood on me the other night, and my member stiffened in an uncontrollable response. I was a strange guy.


      I got a hold of myself. I must be going totally insane! Here Diane was unknowingly crushing me under her boob and I liked it. I even desired more- her hefty boobs weren’t enough. I wondered if I could get Diane to stand on me again. The fact that I was even considering it was simultaneously exciting and terrifying. I guess I was learning a bit about myself.


      I laid still for over an hour, compressed by her chest. Before long the night was winding down and the store got a lot quieter. I felt relief as Diane got up to head to the bathroom again.

      She shut the stall behind her and hastily unbuttoned herself, pulling her bra down and quickly exposed me to fresh air, freeing me from my busty prison. After being under the intense heat of her tit, the air felt cold on my naked body.


      “Sorry sweetie!” She apologized as she pulled my body up. “I couldn’t get to you, it was too busy!”


      Using her fingers she switched me to her other breast, then manipulated my body until I was perched on her nipple before closing her bra over me, encasing me in darkness yet again. I meekly stroked her until she was nipped, and then conked off again. It turns out, having heavy boobs resting on you all day takes a lot out of you.