- Text Size +

SCOTT 

It’s been nine long months now and I am stuck out here on the end of my laptop waiting for Emma to contact me, she is a little late from our arranged time and normally she has been early. I nearly fall asleep when a message pops up with a ping that sounds its arrival

.“Hey babe, sorry that I am late but I have the best excuse!”Her message reads with excitement and I can imagine her beaming a smile.“No worries, so what’s happening beautiful?”I type back and shake my head as I realise I am picking up some of the Aussie way of talking I will be saying “G’day” next. “Diana has reached the big time! She’s been selected as one of the models for a brand new range of underwear, it’s so cool my sister is going to be on those big ads campaigns you will see her face everywhere!”“Wow that’s so great! Who is she modelling for?”“Armando, you know THE Armando!”

I read the emphasis on the name and this was a very big company who even I, as a guy, had heard of and seen the past campaigns all over the city.“Excellent, so you were late today because you were celebrating?”“No, she found that out yesterday, she’s going to be minted, they are throwing money at her like you wouldn’t believe, I think she’ll be famous! I was late because she was authorising me an account at the Risingdales department store, I have ID now and I can go in anytime and charge anything to her account!” 

The enthusiasm for her sister’s success came strongly from her words and I was very happy for her. Diana already made a good living from her modelling related work but this was a major high profile success that might really take her career places. I sure wouldn’t mind seeing her on billboards and adverts especially for underwear!“You must be in your element with access to free clothes, that’s so good. I so wish I was there to congratulate Diana and see you both”“Actually Scott, that’s the other reason I am late we were paying for a ticket for you, I want you to come back for my birthday and the school dance this year, can you do that!!!! Please xxxxxxxx”  

 

EMMA 

I so hoped that Scott could get the time off approved from his home education to allow him to travel back here for a week, the dance was several months away and my birthday was within that week, I really wanted him to be there and thanks to my sisters seemingly bottomless purse this might be possible. 

Diana was so happy with her work, she was going to be travelling away a lot but I understood this and to be honest it would be nice to have the place to myself now and again, I was old enough to be left alone and it would be fun to invite the girls around.Our lifestyle was going to change with all the money my sister was earning and this would set her up for life. I had to admit that the career she had made for herself from modelling was paying off big time and I was interest to explore this myself, I know that my features were pretty enough but perhaps I was not tall enough and certainly not busty enough yet.  

 

SCOTT 

Emma and I are in countdown mode for my trip back home, it was only for a long week which was not ideal given the long flights but I could not believe it was going to be first class! When the ticket arrived I had to call up Diana and thank her on the phone as this was unbelievable. Diana was so sweet, she said it was the least she could do to put a smile on her little sisters face and it would be so nice to see me. 

There was something that bothered me a little relating to this trip, Emma was sending me links for the various dresses she was contemplating and trying to get my opinion, of course I opted for the short and more revealing ones each time and she got the hint. The final choice was a figure hugging knock out red number. This dress was the sort of vibrant red which would look so great in contrast to her lovely blonde hair, speaking of which, she told me it was now even longer and way down her shoulders.

Back to the niggling thoughts in my mind, I had still not grown even a centimetre since we last saw each other and I knew from when we last were together that my girl now measured five foot tall. I kept wondering if she would compliment that red dress with some high heels and if so how high would she choose? Seeing her that day in those old boots she rivalled my two inch advantage but if my girlfriend selected some three or even four inch wonders to adorn her pretty feet then I would probably be looking up to her for the first time. Part of me liked this thought but another side of me wondered how she would react, I knew she didn’t mind such differences from our past conversations but would the reality be any different, especially when all our friends were around?  

I dared to ask her casually on my recent email about the shoes she would wear and she seemed to be pleased that I had asked, perhaps this was because I was taking an interest in her outfit, girls like that sort of stuff. However the answer was not clear when I read the response.“Have bought a very sexy pair of matching red court shoes, you will love them and I look great in them even if I say so myself!”

Should I ask how high the heels were? I sure wanted to but didn’t like to let on that I was thinking in such detail so instead I surfed for ladies court shoes and found they were all typically supplied with a modest two to three inches of heel on the average pair, I felt relieved.   

 

EMMA 

Only a week to go until Scott comes in, I hope his flight is not delayed as the airports are suffering a lot of strike action from the workers recently and it would be a shame if he misses the dance or worse if his flights are cancelled altogether. No, I cannot let myself explore such negative thoughts, he will be here at the weekend for the dance and my birthday on the Monday following. 

I am so excited for the dance, I plan to knock Scott’s socks off with my outfit, if his tongue is not hanging out when he lays eyes on me, then I will have failed! I am so prepared, I have arranged for Diana’s personal hairdresser to come over and fix my hair before we leave and I have taken advantage of her free body tanning sessions to ensure I have a nice false bronzed colour to my skin. My nails will be done again courtesy of my sister’s contacts, so all is in place. Carla is coming to my house tonight to show me her dress, she is dating Marvin from the basketball team now and she is making just as much effort as I am this year to look extra good for her man. 

My birthday on Monday is on my mind, I am so excited about this as it’s my sweet sixteen, I am planning for this to be my first real night with Scott as we will both be of legal age and I don’t think we can keep our hands off each other for much longer in this relationship without going all the way as they say. I am nervous how this will be, but I know Scott is also a virgin so he will be just as anxious when he realises I am taking us to the next stage.  

 

SCOTT 

I learned today from Emma that this new job of Diana’s was to promote what they called the “Delicates” range of lingerie as worn by several stars who endorse the brand, and Diana is modelling the items that are supposedly connected to Nikki Flame my all time favourite babe! 

“I knew that would get you going”Emma’s message read and she put a big smiley next to the words after telling me that Diana was probably going to meet Nikki Flame in the near future at some events they planned. 

Talking of Diana I saw the first picture of her to hit Australia, and all I could say was “hubba-hubba!”I happened to be travelling on the bus and as we stopped at the lights there was another bus parked up that I could see and emblazoned on the side was this gorgeous pair of dramatically posed legs nearly as long as the bus and the upper body of this scantily clad babe was lifting her arms above her head as if she was stretching. Well, I followed those pins and obviously every contour of them, the advert was showing off some stockings and matching underwear. The way this woman was leaning back and thrusting forward her ample chest in a bra that was in a word spectacular, had me almost stuck to the window of the bus! My nose pressed against it and I recognised the face and the long hair, it was Diana and more of her than I had ever had the pleasure to see. I know they can airbrush these images but she was just perfect as you would imagine her to be in the flesh. My boyhood mind had often joined up the missing parts beneath her clothes and knew she was something special and here was the proof. I didn’t even read the strap line but it was Armando’s delicates and I was their number one fan right now! 

I told Emma about seeing Diana on the bus but of course not how it made me feel, she would not have liked me to say that I missed my next stop, I actually was not able to walk without my jogging bottoms showing how happy the advert had made me. 

 

 EMMA 

Diana is getting recognised now, sometimes people stop us in the street and ask if she is the girl from the pictures, the campaign is a great success and money is just no object for Diana at present, I feel a nice birthday present coming on. 

Scott will be with me this Friday and the dance is seven o’clock on Saturday, I am bursting with happiness right now, my guy will be home and I am so looking forward to hugging him at the airport. It will be like those films where the girl rushes into his arms and he swings her around in joy. I am too romantic at times but I’m sure he will be bowled over to see me. Carla is arranging a night out for my birthday at a new place in town that you have to be sixteen to enter, they don’t serve alcoholic drinks unless you can show ID but it’s supposed to have a great DJ and several dance floors and sounds ultra cool!  

 

SCOTT 

I am waiting at the airport, and my phone is getting low on battery, just texted Emma to inform her that our nightmare has happened and the baggage handlers are on strike. They are threatening to cancel my flight which means I won’t arrive on Friday as planned, I feel gutted and what is worse I know how much Emma is looking forward to this.

I have a bought a really nice pair of earrings for her birthday, they cost me all the money that I have managed to earn over the last six months but she is worth it.  I don’t have a social life here what with the home tuition and such so I find any money I am earning from my part time job cleaning cars at the garage is all saved. Two and a half thousand Aussie dollars, the total of my earnings is going on my girl and who better for me to spend it on, I flick open the presentation box and the gold earrings look really special. They are solid gold not hollow and are nice sized hoops that I know she likes to wear, if my judgement is right then these will be perfect. 

Two hours on and the information boards just lit up with the dreaded news, flight cancellations! I text Emma again and she must be awake now, my phone rings she doesn’t care about the call charges. Of course she is as devastated as am I. I told her that they are trying to reschedule me onto a flight that will land home on Sunday evening if the strike action is resolved, but this means I will miss the dance. “At least you will make my birthday”She sighs heavily and kisses me down the phone, it’s good to hear her voice. With my battery fading I tell her that I will try to let her know what flight I make and we are cut off before the customary I love you. 

I am stranded at the airport for a good while, there is activity from the airline and they inform that they are trying to see what can be done as some hired help is coming in. But my flight has been missed and I use a reverse charge call box to let my father know that I might need a lift back to our apartment. 

However as fortune would have it there are some relief baggage handlers arriving who were a third party company drafted in at the airlines expense to get things moving. As a priority one passenger because I was due to travel first class, thanks to Diana, I was bumped up the list and they offered me an alternative flight that would get me home with a taxi included about half an hour before the dance at best!  It was actually a different but related sister airline and they informed this flight would take me to another airport over an hour in the opposite direction from the closest one to home, but at least after this inconvenience I would see Emma sooner than planned. I had a courtesy meal and waited patiently, I decided not to get Emma’s hopes up as I could still miss the dance and it would be great to surprise her. I told my father the score and said if Emma contacted him that he should tell her I have made a flight but it’s time to leave was uncertain, however she should definitely expect me by Sunday morning at the worst and I would make my own way to her house.

I kept things vague as I didn’t want Emma staying away from the dance, she had prepared so hard for it and deserved at least to have a nice time out, even if I might not be able to join her. I certainly did not want her waiting for me all day around the airport and as I was going into a different airport she would not even be in the right terminal. Having kept her in the dark about the flight I boarded on time and was on my way!  

 

EMMA

 I look in the full length mirror at my reflection, the dress is perfect and I think makes the best of my figure, if I had my camera to hand I should have snapped a picture for Scott to show him what he is missing. As Scott’s arrival is uncertain at best for tomorrow morning I hope things work out, his father said that his mobile is dead and he was rather confused about the flight he had managed to board.

I looked up the flights to our airport for Sunday and due to the delays the earliest was showing mid day tomorrow based on its stop over and that was probably Scott’s flight.  I will try to get Diana to take me to the airport to meet that flight and surprise him. 

I walked to the dance alone, Carla is meeting me there with her guy and Lisa, Lisa does not have a boyfriend so at least we can hang out together although I half expect Ahmed to be trying it on with her as he often does, Lisa loves to let him down, she can be so cruel to his advances but secretly I think she likes him a little and loves the attention. 

 

SCOTT 

The flight was wonderful, I slept for hours with one of those seats that goes fully horizontal until you are practically in a bed, how I can feel refreshed after such a long flight is simply testament to the luxury of first class travel. Before we landed I had checked the time, the head wind had caused us to be later than the schedule but given customs and the high class taxi ride, it was possible to get to the dance within the first hour.

I had made an effort and shifted my best clothes into my hand luggage for a swift change. The first class enabled me to freshen up and before we touched down. I had a nice shirt and trousers combination that I had put on and I hoped these clothes made me look that bit older than when we last saw each other.  I knew what effort Emma had applied to her outfit and wanted to look sharp for her, shedding the jeans and ditching my normal designer t-shirt look for the evening would hopefully show her a new side of me. In my reflection I was happy that I did look that bit more mature and surprisingly fresh faced. 

As I waited for the taxi ride I felt a little strange in my new special shoes. Being paranoid about my girlfriend wearing heels and how she might react, I had chosen to find a supplier of shoes that looked really normal yet their design included a two inch lift that was not noticeable from the shoes external appearance. Yes it was a little sad that I had succumb to wearing such false footwear but I figured that as I had not grown at all yet they would give the impression that I had to my old friends, no one would know, it wasn’t as if I would take my shoes off at any point during the night. I had measured myself at five foot five in these given that they had a normal inch thick heel and that would be enough I figured to counter Emma if she had chosen a three inch court shoe, yep I felt confident and it would be like old times with a couple of inches between us and me looking down into her big baby blues. 

The driver dropped my bags off at Diana’s house as part of my first class service, it was like having my own chauffer and very posh to experience how he opened the doors for me and let me out in front of the dance hall. Part of me wished that my old friends could have seen me arrive in this swanky Mercedes dressed like I was but unfortunately no one was there that I recognised. 

That was until I bumped into my old buddy Paul, he had hardly kept in contact with me since I left but then he was not into computers other than the Xbox and most of his spare time was spent finding ways to get a drink. In some ways it was good that I was parted from his influence, he was a good guy but getting into very bad habits at an early age. His beer belly was also a little larger and drooping a little more over his belt than I last recalled. “Hey Scotty boy!”He slapped my arm and grinned, yes he was half cut already and his breathe laced with some illegally acquired cider or beer no doubt. We chatted nonsense for a few minutes and I asked if he had seen Emma.“Oh yes mate, she’s turning into quite the hotty that little Emma”He slurred to me.“She’s down in the corner with Lisa, you lucky son of a bitch!” I left him to get wasted and muscled through the crowds of teenagers in search of Emma.

And there she was. Emma had her back to me, the dress looked nice it was not as short as the picture did it credit and she didn’t look like she had changed that much, her legs were a touch more solid than I recall and I smiled as I scoped the back of her red shoes, I could see what looked like two inch heels this was ideal. Her hair was worn up and plated at the back so I really did not get an impact of those long blonde locks she had told me about and I could not wait for her to turn around and see me.

As I sneaked closer and checked my breathe, yes the mints had done the trick, I took a deep inhale and just squared off my size behind her. She was about two inches shorter than me, just as I had predicted and confidently I tapped her gently on the shoulder.“Hey”I softly said by her ear and she spun around.“Scott!”What the? This was not Emma it was Lisa! I smiled and must have looked very confused, she welcomed me back and I instantly recovered my surprised expression and asked where Emma was. 

Suddenly two firm bumps nudged into my back, a greeting that only one girl loved to do to me but those bumps were a touch higher than I would have expected them to be. I slowly turned and had to look up at Emma! My girlfriend, little Emma was looking down at me as our eyes connected. Before I knew it she hugged me forcibly into her and the giving yet undeniable presence of some nice sized breasts pressed against my upper chest whilst her arms draped over my shoulders and she planted some lips on my cheek and then tilted her head to meet my lips for a good long kiss that was amazing and filled with the held back passion of our time apart. 

I stepped back as our lips parted and I noted that my eyes were opposite her cute button like nose, her breasts heaved forward in the revealing neckline of her red dress. Breasts that I didn’t know she had, breasts that were definitely all natural and substantial in size pushing out that dress some inches from her slim and now much curvier frame. The dress stopped before mid thigh and what legs, her legs these shapely long legs that couldn’t have belonged to little Emma now made me in awe of how she had changed. The red court shoes looked steep and tilted her feet at an angle which must have accounted for her impressive stature but I was not prepared for this overwhelming fox of a girlfriend that happily posed for my completely blatant top to bottom scan of her body.

“Hi......”She said almost huskily and so pleased to see me and then added an extra word in a whisper that held over the music but was only loud enough for me to hear.“....shorty”A cheeky smile full of perfect pearly whites made me look up and I must have showed just how jaw droppingly attractive I found her.“Emma.......?”I said dumbly as if trying to register that this stunner, this buxom stunner in the red dress and high heels who was probably standing three inches taller than me was my little Emma.  

 

EMMA 

The look on Scott’s face, the expression was all worth it. I stepped up behind him and instantly realised that whilst I had been growing my boyfriend was hardly taller than when he’d left. It was such a thrill to feel this tall as I closed behind him, I could not resist my normal greeting and I pressed myself against his back ensuring he could feel my much larger boobs pressing into him. When he realised that this was me his face said it all, it was the reaction I was after as his busy eyes roamed my entire body and were obviously pleased with what they saw but clearly surprised at my height, he not expected me to be this much taller that was for certain. 

I was so chuffed that he was here and that was the best surprise of all, I found out later that he had managed a new flight and wanted to surprise me, although I think I had the most surprises for him in just my appearance tonight. The temptation to call him shorty when I realised he was several inches below me in these heels was too much and I called him this just so the two of us could hear and he did not know what to say. It was the first time I had ever looked on Scott or any boy my age like this and I loved the way it made me feel to be confident about my height for a change. 

“You didn’t expect me to be up here did you?”I said with a smile searching for a reaction beyond his current look of astonishment.“No, I......those must be some heels you are wearing, you look amazing!”Scott checked out my footwear with another glance and I twisted my shoe just to show him.  

 

SCOTT 

“You didn’t expect me to be up here did you?”Emma’s question had only one possible answer from me and that was a big “no”, I could not get over that this was little Emma my short next door neighbour, my girlfriend now standing at least three inches taller than me in her heels. I commented on those heels but they did compliment her look.  Her ankle tilted to show me the side of the shoes and these shiny red courts had a large heel, bigger than three inches that was for sure and I was partly relieved to note that. 

We sat down and I could not keep my eyes off her, this gorgeous vision was with me and I must have been the envy of all the guys there. Her hair was lovely, it was held back with some girly things but the length of that swishing blonde mane must have been half way down her back and looked very attractive. Her legs now stretching out a little from the chair were tanned and smooth, I could actually describe little Emma’s legs as long.

“Looks like we both kept secrets huh? My early arrival tonight and your.......”What could I say to appreciate her changes?“.....your transformation”This word seemed to befit the changes her body had undergone in the time we had been separated and she seemed to like that description.“Do I need to ask if you like what you see?”She placed her hand on my knee and grinned knowing the answer to her question before she proposed it.“Without a doubt, I just had not expected to be looking up at you tonight, those must be phenomenally big heels you are wearing short cakes because I felt like the short one looking up at you”“These?”

She extended a leg and modelled the shoe again and laughed.“Five inches”Emma happily declared and turned to look at me as she then teased.“I grew”“I....can see”I showed that I approved and boy did I approve, she looked hotter than even before and like a shorter version of her sister as those curves were now impossible to miss especially encased in this figure hugging red number she was wearing.

 Emma, wanted to catch up and we ended up finding somewhere a little more quiet that we could talk for a bit and it was good to see she was same lovely girl on the inside. We also stole some kisses whilst we stood in the corridor down from the main hall together and this was a new experience to kiss her as she made me rise to meet her lips knowingly enjoying the fact that I had to bridge this gap.  

Returning to the main hall, I saw a bunch of old friends and acknowledged them but Emma was almost dragging me to the dance floor as she led me by the hand, the music had slowed up for the final dances and she did not want to miss the romantic tracks. How different this was to the other year, I held my hands on a waist that was higher than it used to be and felt nice prominent hips that were not there before, and there was that chest that separated us an extra couple of inches more than before, this was all good.  I could smell her perfume as we squeezed closer together and gently moved to the music and I knew how in love I was with this girl right there and then. 

As we moved she whispered into my ear something that she wanted me to know.“Guess what shorty?”There was that word again, she was getting the most out of it this evening, I listened on.“I can see over the top of your head, didn’t it used to be you looking over mine?”Her grin said it all. 

 

EMMA 

I loved every second as we danced, being next to Scott and dancing so close it was what I had hoped it would be. He looked such a stud in his shirt and those trousers, an older look that I really liked and his eyes I could have looked into all night if it wasn’t for the fact that I had to look down into them! I had insisted that he danced with me and I lapped up the novelty of how different it was compared to our last dance in this same hall, I even let him know that I was actually tall enough in my heels tonight that I could see over his head, something he had done to me back then, how the tables had turned, tonight my guy was the shortest of the two of us and I really liked this fact, a lot.

 “You look fantastic tonight Em”His compliment was presented with a kiss on the side of my neck and it made me tingle with joy.“And you don’t mind that I am taller than you in these heels?”Of course I had to ask this and he came back immediately to tell me that I looked very sexy, sexy was a word he had never used to describe me before and I rubbed up closer to his body enjoying the thought that I had transitioned from cute to sexy.  

 

SCOTT.


“Very sexy”I told her that’s how she looked tonight and I was not holding back, Emma seemed to love this honest reaction and squeezed me gently against her which was getting me going as her boobs collided with my upper chest and cleavage erupted from her neckline distracting me.  With my mind on those two prominent features of hers I had to whisper back a question to satisfy myself that that was all Emma in this dress.“Babe, another thing that’s driving me wild is your boobs tonight, are they all you or is that a padded bra underneath?”

Emma laughed at my question with a cute girly giggle and then rose on her toes as the final song finished playing and bumped my chin with her warm cleavage.“I will let you find out for yourself later tonight, but you won’t be disappointed” I watched her wiggle off in front of me and back to where Lisa was bored out of her skull finishing up a drink and seemingly happy that this event had come to an end.

One person I had not seen head or tail of was Carla but then there were a lot of people now leaving and we just had not bumped into each other. We said goodnight to Lisa to be polite and happily headed off for the walk home. Click clack, her heels struck the path as we walked across the park in the moonlight and chatted. 

 

 EMMA 

Walking hand in hand we made for home, the night had been all I wanted it to be and I now wanted to ravage Scott when we got home although I knew time alone would be compromised with Diana being home right now. She was a modern sister and understood my teenage needs for privacy and the question of sex had come up several times in the past as we were so close and so open, it was her recommendation that I was on the pill and she said that when I turned sixteen she would class me as a woman and not interfere with my love life but up till then, she did not want underage sex in her house.Scott was already sixteen, and I could just count the days until I was! 

The walk back reminded me of that close encounter and I said to Scott that we had not walked in this park, at this time of night since that occasion. He said that he had thought about that night many times when he was alone in Australia looking out of his bedroom window at the night sky and it made him feel strange to know that there were such things as aliens out there. But the conversation soon went back around to my transformation as he coined it and this he found most interesting. 

 

SCOTT 

Walking beside Emma was nothing like being with the little Emma of old, she was a dominant presence now boldly striding so confident on those five inch heels and looking so incredible in that short red dress. With each step came a gentle wobble of her full breasts and the swishing of her blonde hair like a wagging tail behind her. 

I stopped at the bench which was the last point on the pathway that had a street lamp, under its yellowish glow we chatted. “So, just how tall are you now Emma, I mean without the aid of those big shoes?”As I asked the question Emma decided to slip off the shoes and stand up without them.“I’m this tall”She grinned and kind of urged me to compare.

As I stood up she was now shorter than me by a couple of inches and I felt for a moment that small male ego prompting me to tease her back for those shorty references that she has bestowed on me earlier. I put my arms around her neck and kissed her much more like I used to remember.“Those are some shoes shortcakes, I like them a lot”“You do?”There was need for reassurance but I think she realised that I was more than happy for her to wear them. “I am so glad Scott, I was so hoping you wouldn’t have a problem with a taller version of me, it is kind of a thrill to know that I can just slip on these shoes and look down on you.”“Well you said it before, I do like tall girls and in a pair like that you are tall”“And, I like being tall so it’s perfect. You’ve grown a little too, haven’t you? I mean if I take off an inch for those smart shoes you’re wearing, you would still be taller than me in bare foot”

Dam, I had clean forgotten about the internal lifts in my shoes! I wondered what to say, should I reveal my secret now? It did seem the appropriate time but I didn’t know quite how to come out with this embarrassing admission, I said nothing but Emma was doing all the talking.“Can I be honest with you Scott and tell you something?”
There was a nod from me and she did a really cute thing and bit gently on her lower lip which showed this was something she was thinking hard about before she revealed it.“I secretly hoped that I would be taller than you, for real I mean. In your photo’s I got the impression that you hadn’t changed, I couldn’t see these extra inches that I see now and well you remember I told that truth back at the party at my house the other year?”“Oh yeah”This was something I did recall but had not given much thought to until she pointed this out.

“I remember they teased you and said you should try dating primary school kids or something but...what are you trying to tell me? Does that scenario turn you on, a girl being taller than a guy?” Emma looked away clearly embarrassed following my direct question.