- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is generated as a purely fictional tale and all the site disclaimers apply it is designed for ADULT readers only.

A second chance......by BBL

 

EMMA

“Why are boys always so immature?”

I have known Scott since I was seven, when he and his father first moved next door, we used to play in the garden together all the time and we became the best of friends. But today this was a Scott that showed just what a little boy he was as I watched him giggle and walk off with his mate Paul.  I was feeling a little hurt. After secretly fancying Scott for the past year I had felt brave today and having finally confided all to my friend Carla, she pushed me to pluck up the courage to ask him to this year’s annual school dance. Everyone was going, all of our school year, the seniors and more, it was the big social event of the year and always good fun.

 

 I looked in the full length mirror as I tried on my new dress and smiled as my big sisters job sure paid off. Diana, my sister was twenty and she had looked after me ever since she was old enough. We spent our early childhood in a foster home but when Diana was able to get a job and to become my legal guardian we started to live on our own. Diana is absolutely gorgeous, I envy her figure she is a woman and I am just a girl, my boobs are starting to form but I am way behind my other thirteen and fourteen year old class mates.

 

 

As I twirl whilst looking in the mirror, this dress looks good on me even if I feel that my body is a little too straight in it. Boy I wish that puberty would just kick in and bless me like it did Diana, all the boys love her, it’s really embarrassing when she comes to the school and they drool over my sister in her short skirts and little tops. My sister is a model mainly for glamour and lingerie but also for catalogues and commercial product photo shoots, and Diana gets lots of perks like tons of free clothes and stuff from her sponsors. Like this dress which was free of charge and is even a designer label, all courtesy of a new company she is working for.

 

 

 As I fiddle with my hair deciding if it looks better up or down, I know that I am pretty, people have said that before. My hair is thick and long, I am a natural blonde like my sister and don’t they say that men prefer blondes? I just wish boys like Scott did, I so wanted him to react by telling me that he’d love to come to the dance with me but he just flushed up red in his cheeks and his friend Paul started to laugh making fun of him before they both just walked off laughing, boys I don’t understand them. All they seem interested in is their games consoles and football, not girls, at least that applies to most of the guys in my year including the wonderful Scott.  

 

 

 

Carla said that Scott was immature and I think she is right, I really like Scott he’s just perfect for me but he has not woken up to the fact that the girl next door isn’t just another mate and could be his girlfriend. I remember years back when we kissed playing doctors and nurses at the bottom of my garden, he said my lips tasted like strawberries that day, we were so young then and that was the only kiss we have ever shared. 

 

I decide that my hair looks better down for the dance, it’s really quite long now sitting just below my shoulders. I heard Scott say it looked nicer when it was longer, that was when I had it cut over a year ago and so I am growing it back just for him. I am totally bugged now by what his laughing meant? He wasn’t nasty but he was embarrassed, embarrassed is a good sign isn’t it? It means he was uncomfortable about me asking him to the dance which could mean that he wanted to say yes but it wouldn’t have been cool in front of his mate Paul maybe? Carla is probably right and he is not ready for a girlfriend yet, only a few of the guys in my year are seeing girls they all are so far behind us at this age, I have been thinking about Scott for perhaps a couple of years now I am sure.