- Text Size +

 EMMA 

I don’t want to give up on Scott but my lack of success over the past year with him is beginning to get me down, I have practically spelled out that I fancy him but he doesn’t seem to react, I definitely think he is into girls like Carla who are everything that I’m not. 

Today was half way through the new school year and Carla mentioned on the walk in that her mother has had to buy her a whole new uniform because she has been growing so fast recently, I made pleasant conversation and joked that she must be costing her parents a fortune in bra’s the way she was expanding outwards and she laughed telling me that only last week she was measured up for a 32 band with double E cups. My sister is all natural and she’s only just bigger with a 34-G and I had seen her monster bra’s in the wash so I knew just how large Carla’s must have been. I didn’t comment on my pitiful B cups, although I was pleased to notice my bra’s were getting tighter and I was now doing justice to my label. I also measured myself the other day as my ripped jeans that I had not worn all summer were a little off when I tried them, to my joy I had crept up a whole inch. Nobody noticed as this was insignificant but to me it was a start I hoped of my own growth spurt kicking in and about time.  

On the back of my walk in cupboard door I had stuck a plastic measuring tape and marked it with small notes, I grinned to see the four foot eight mark which was from my eleventh birthday and this was looking further away than that five foot barrier which I hoped to break. Anyhow, Carla was the one drawing attention with her body on a daily basis and it was hardly surprising as trying to contain this pair of buoyant 32-Double E’s inside her school blouse was a challenge. She was getting used to all sorts of longing looks from the boys in our year and above, I sure wish that I could grab male attention like that, it made Carla so confident. In fact her confidence was a problem as she asked me at lunch time today when we caught sight of Scott running to the football field if I was still interested in him because she admitted he was rather cute.

“Carla, you know Scott is special to me, the first boy I have ever kissed and…”
Hardly listening to me Carla grinned and asked the question that I did not want to hear.“Look Emma, you had a shot at Scott a few months back and with respect I don’t think you are his type or you two would be together right now if you know what I mean, would you have a problem if I asked him out?”I felt sickened to the stomach, she was my best girlfriend and had everything I wanted right now from her long legs to her attention grabbing figure and now she wanted the guy I adored. But he wasn’t mine and I had no claim to him so I reluctantly gave her my blessing.“Well, I guess if Scott said yes to you then I am wasting my time holding out for him”“You are a pal, I think that I will ask him to meet me after school in the park and see what he sais, he’s a good looking guy isn’t he?” I watched the buxom Carla walk off ready to meet Scott on her way home and swear she took her school tie off deliberately to expose some of her cleavage as she strolled away from me. I guess these were her weapons of attraction, she was going to use the big guns on him.  

 

SCOTT 

The text from Carla was odd, “meet me in the park after school, come alone I want to speak with you. Carla xxx”The kisses were a good sign maybe that this was going to be interesting.

I had not seen much of Carla and Emma since we went back to school except the odd times over the weekends, we have different classes this year and with the home work loads we don’t get as much social time as we would all like. Diana had once again replaced Carla as my fantasy figure and that was probably because I would see her often in the morning as she went jogging, it was worth getting the morning paper for my father just to bump into her each day and see her jiggling along in a variety of sport wear that did justice to her fine curves. 

As I walked up to the bench that was in the middle of the park by the kids swings there she was sat waiting for me.“Scott, you came”
“Sure, what’s up?”I questioned following her greeting and looked at her sat there with that short grey skirt and her oh so tight blouse straining over those huge lady bumps, it was a beautiful sight, I had almost forgotten how impressive Carla was for a girl barely fifteen years old. Sat on the bench she looked more like a woman who had squeezed into her school uniform as she could have passed easily for eighteen or twenty. 

“Scott I haven’t gone out with a guy since Billy almost a year ago and that was kids stuff back then, I really like you Scott and well we get along don’t we?”I had never seen Carla act so coy but I liked this.“Yeh, we are good friends but we don’t get to see much of each other the gang hardly hangs out until the summer kicks in”“Well, Scott do you fancy me?”Woah, that was blunt and to the point. She fluttered some long lashes at me and flashed a smile that wasn’t as warming as Emma’s from next door but certainly was quite nice.“Oh, um……”I sat down next as she patted the space beside her and she leaned in towards me and landed a smacker on my lips that I had not expected.“Does this mean we are going out?”Trying to act cool I was a little hot under the collar from her kiss, she smiled broadly this time and said softly.“You are looking at your new girlfriend” 

We sat there and laughed and chatted for a while and I felt a bit guilty as Emma came into my mind for some reason, she wasn’t my girlfriend and I wasn’t ready to date girls back when she hinted at her fondness of me so why did it make me feel like I was betraying her when I sat here with Carla? These thoughts soon went away as Carla kissed me again and suggested that we try and get into the new night club in town tomorrow evening which would be our first real time out together, she was sure she could get by the eighteen limit and I bravely said yes let’s do it. 

I let her walk off and said I was staying to make some calls so I stayed sat down on the bench, the truth was I had an erection I was covering with my bag across my lap from just looking at her in that uniform, I was such a sucker for big boobs and those were two of the best in town.   

 

EMMA 

I saw Scott walking up the street dressed in some new jeans this evening and a nice Armani top, he looked great but I knew his efforts were not for me as Carla excitedly phoned to say that she had managed to ask him out and they were going to the new place in town. I would not stand a chance of getting in there but Carla on the other hand could pass for an older girl very easily. Scott actually glanced up at my bedroom window as he walked past and he waved and smiled at me, I feel like crying now. 

 

SCOTT 

Nervous, man I was nervous. Carla is such a babe and I wanted this to work, I had showered and it was pointless shaving because I had hardly any real stubble yet, just my boyish skin which made me uneasy for trying to accompany her into this new club.  

We agreed to meet up at the bus stop around the corner and I wanted to get there first. I sat there a good five minutes early, and idly flicked through my phone and saw a picture from last summer with Emma smiling at me as she sat by the pool. She does have a gorgeous smile, I thought looking at how her mouth was perfect on that beautiful face framed by her long blonde hair which was also one of her greatest assets. I had just spotted her in the window as I left and she was obviously staying in tonight, I felt a little strange that I would be out with Carla and no Emma tonight, which had never happened before. But, this was a date so I had to focus on Carla. 

Focus on Carla, that wasn’t hard to do. She happily wiggled her shapely body up the street and I was entertained just catching the action as her little black dress heaved around up top to her every step. The dress was short, shorter than what she had worn to the dance last year and it gave no illusion to the fact that she had long legs to show off. Those legs were encased in some sheer dark tights and this shoulder less dress would have been quite plain on a normal girl, but with her remarkable statistics putting curves in all the right places it was anything but ordinary and she looked a million dollars.

It wasn’t until she got closer that I heard a sound that returned my previous nervous state of mind. I heard her high heels on the concrete and as I looked down she had some black shoes which were very sexy, they made her legs look longer as her feet sloped down inside them at an angle and it was these heels that bothered me. Suddenly I thought about the fact that we had not really seen much of each other for a while, not even at school with our busy schedules and when we met in the park earlier I remember that I had been sat down next to her the whole time we chatted and for good reason I was sat when she left.

How tall are you Carla? I asked inside my thoughts and then images of her parading around in Diana’s big shoes came flooding back and that was some time ago. What if she had grown even since then? It was too late and she was stood by me, she swept her skirt under her backside to smooth it before she sat down on the seat next to me and gave me a nice peck on the lips as a greeting.“Hey good looking”She smiled and I smelt her perfume tickle my senses.“You look great Carla”I knew girls liked a compliment and I delivered this smoothly which made her very happy.“You like?”Standing up she insisted on giving me a twirl of her outfit but I missed everything except for her boobs in profile which nearly made me choke, they really did stick out front a long way and she had no padded bra’s or such trickery, this was all Carla and I loved it.“What about the heels are they too much? Too glam?”“Err no, they look nice…….and make you look very…..”

“Tall”She ended my sentence and smiled knowing she was quite statuesque this evening. I was getting worried how I would measure up as her date and part of me wanted to remain fixed to the seat all night whilst another part of me was intrigued and titillated by the knowledge that I was probably in for a shock.“Yes, you certainly are”There was nothing else I could say but agree.“I thought they would come in handy tonight, doesn’t hurt to be tall when you are trying to get into a club, and these give me a good four inches so I might be the same size as you tonight”As she said this I so wanted to counter her and blurt out that I was already a couple of inches shorter than her without the heels but it appeared she had genuinely forgotten how tall I was or worse maybe she thought I had grown taller which wasn’t the case.  

My height was on my mind a lot recently, I had not grown even a centimeter in the last year and it disappointed me as most of my mates the male ones were getting a lot taller. I am sure my turn would come along with the stubble but it seemed to be slow to catch up my voice which had long since broken and my sexual awareness which was at full alert all the time. Didn’t Carla remember how she teased me on my size that day back at Emma’s house or did she have too much to drink and put it down to the over average sized heels she had borrowed? Whatever, she seemed to think I would measure up and I was about to demonstrate how wrong she was. 

“Or taller”I said in reply and Carla did not seem to understand my reply so this sealed the fact that she was not expecting her date to be shorter than her. With a giggle as my only response she glanced at the bracelet which doubled as a watch on her arm and then announced we had better get going.

The next moment all seemed to happen in slow motion.  Carla was stood there and briefly turned her back to me as she looked off in the direction we would be heading and I took this opportunity to stand up practically behind her. My five foot two inches left me looking somewhere around her shoulder line, the top of my head was probably no higher than those nice slopes of her shoulders that were exposed by this sleeveless dress. She was tall, she was a lot taller than me! My heart pounded in my chest and I swiftly sat down, having as you could say sized up the situation. 

 

EMMA

My mind has been on Scott and Carla all evening, why wasn’t it me out there with him? I look at my reflection and know it’s her body he desires and who could blame him, we are both girls but in comparison she is a girl inside a woman’s body.

I am sat on my bed thinking about Scott as I sift through an old box of junk in my room, a conversation between myself and Carla comes back to mind, it was the morning after we had all got a little drunk at my house when Diana was away.

“What was that truth you said last night Em?”Carla was putting on her makeup and trying to make the best of her eyes, they looked a touch puffy from her drinking so much. I remembered what I said as somehow the alcohol had made me drop my guard and reveal something I was only just working out in my head. But I did not want to repeat it.“I don’t know, we had a lot to drink, look at your eyes Carla you must have had a skin full in the end”“Girl, don’t change the subject. I may have had a load but I did find that funny what you said”“What?”I looked away a little red in the face.“You said something about how you like short guys, and that you would like to be taller than the guy you go out with. Yes, that was it, was that for real Em? How interesting, this is a new side to you, tell me more”

Carla stopped playing with her eye makeup and clearly wanted one of our girly chats, we normally shared everything and she was clearly intrigued by this topic as it was something new about me.“I don’t really know, I just came out with it”“But you meant it? I mean you like the idea of going out with a midget?”Laughing at what she said I knew that Carla was not going to let up until she had the details but I had not really explored this myself, I sat on the bed and we casually chatted.“I am not into Midgets Carla, just the thought of a regular guy only one who is shorter than me. Maybe it’s partly because I am not that tall and I don’t want to be looking up at a guy all the time, but there is just something about the thought of being taller than him that is kind of nice, you know he has to look up at me and I would have longer legs than him which is all good right?”“You haven’t sold it to me Em, no offence but he would have to be really short for you to have longer legs, it would be like me and Scott when I wore those crazy high heels of your sisters for a laugh, you would look really odd together”“You really towered over him didn’t you?”

My mind flashed to the image of Scott looking up at her and I remembered that I spotted he was aroused by this encounter but I didn’t let on to Carla.“Yeh, those heels were massive but can you imagine how embarrassed a guy would be dating us if we were just like that?”“Some guys might like it”I added with a knowing smile and Carla didn’t catch on.“What I don’t understand is why you are so hung up on Scott and yet he’s a lot taller than you so he doesn’t fit the profile”Her question made me think, she was right, my ideal man was not a guy taller than me but there were no guys out there like that and I really liked Scott even if he didn’t conform to this new desire I was discovering in myself. 

That conversation seemed a long time ago and as I sat on the bed rummaging into the box of my old things I came across my old Barbie and Ken dolls. As I held Ken in my hand I felt the oddest sensation which I cannot describe but it made me think the most peculiar thought, what if a guy was this much shorter than me. My hands wrapped around Ken’s middle and covered a good third of this twelve inch doll and I found the thought of handling a real man this small very titillating , enough that I was going to have to put the box away and lock my door to have some alone time.  

 

SCOTT 

 

Carla spun around on her heels waiting for me to stand up and follow her, it was crunch time and I felt butterflies in my stomach. “Come on lets go good looking”
She reached a hand down to me and I accepted it and slowly got to my feet hoping to find some more inches on the way but of course there was nothing to add. My eyes settled around her collar bone before they peered upwards in search of hers.“What are you doing......down there?”“Looking up at you which is a nice view”
I tried to act cool and shrug off that this was a problem and I pretended to be confident.“But, you are so.......short Scott, look at you and look at me?”Her eyes which were fairly heavily outlined in meticulously applied makeup soon investigated my entire being as if she was working out what was going on and trying to compute it. She was a tall girl in heels realising her new boyfriend did not measure up to her and she was unsure how to react.

I kept up the light hearted pretence that it didn’t bother me.“I’m the same height I’ve been for the last couple of years Carla but wow, you must have really shot up”“Well, yes I have but, you haven’t? What are you like five foot or something?” Her hand levelled on the top of my head and she drew this across to her upper body to somehow confirm her guess.“Five two and a bit”I added and then smiled up as I continued.“Looks like I have a tall girlfriend”“Too tall, I shouldn’t have worn these heels, just look how much I tower over you, I haven’t done that to a guy since..........since I wore Diana’s shoes for that dare and you.........Scott you really haven’t grown at all since the summer have you? But I have, a lot” 

My date seemed to accept me and we walked onwards, yet I couldn’t help but sense that she was embarrassed to be at my side.“So, you are like six or seven inches shorter than me tonight that’s so unexpected, I never figured that you were a short guy”“I’m not really that short”
I felt like I needed to protest at this label but Carla soon put me in my place“Scott, come on if I took these heels off you would still look up to me and I am only five foot four and a bit, you must be the shortest guy in our year”Was her statement right? I had not imagined that but she could be right as I could not remember standing taller than any of my mates or anyone in my classes. 

This date went from bad to worse, we arrived at the club and lined up, there I was with this hot girl who did tower over me as she said herself and when we got to the front of the line the broad shouldered bouncer just laughed down at me.“Kid, I don’t think so do you? Tell your little brother he’s not old enough and take him home”His words shattered my evening and Carla looked crimson when he inferred that she was out with her little brother. I apologised to Carla and asked if she wanted to go elsewhere but she was quite reluctant and said we should just call it a night.“What about us?”


This was a question I had been dreading but before we would part for our separate ways home I needed to know where I stood other than in her shadow.“Scott”Carla said and then stepped out of her shoes.“Look how tall I am compared to you even with my shoes off, I really like you as a person, as a friend but I like to look up at the guys I date and the only way that’s going to happen between us and I don’t mean to be rude but you would need to find a step ladder”
Her words cut me a little but I think she didn’t mean to be nasty it was just her way of saying you are too short to be seen with me and I don’t fancy shorter guys.“Ok Carla I get the picture, you and I are not meant to be”“I do like you, you are very cute”A soft hand was placed on my cheek and a warm smile, she was trying to be gentle with her let down.“But very short”I concluded and she just nodded her head with a sympathetic smile.“Maybe, in a year or so you might catch me up and who know’s.....”I ended up walking home feeling gutted, surely I would grow soon, it was happening to everyone else.  

 

EMMA 

Scott had been so isolated since Carla dumped him, she told me what a shock it was to see his face only just looking over her tits.“He’s so short Em, hey he’s probably not much taller than you are, maybe he is the ideal man for you after all” I must admit what she said was true, Scott hadn’t changed one bit in more than a year and I as his number one admirer would know that better than anyone. I was catching him up and that thought excited me.  

 

SCOTT 

I didn’t tell anyone not even Emma but I had a check up today with my doctor, a full physical that I had asked for to see if there was anything wrong with me. But if the truth was known it was mainly because I felt that my growth spurt was stalling for far too long and I wondered if this was a condition or an illness of some sort. 

“You are the fittest lad I know”Doctor Zealand looked at my test results, they had done a thorough job, from blood works to weighing me, to testing my breathing when I ran on a treadmill, monitoring my heart, everything. But by saying I was the fittest lad she didn’t mean in the good looking way.

“Honestly Scott, you have nothing to worry about. I see that you have not had a single cold or cough or any type of ailment in over a year. Your body’s immune system must be incredibly strong, and you are way into the extreme upper percentile for your fitness levels, I would grade you as a top athlete for the sort of result I saw, your pulse is so steady, your heart rock solid....you are in peak physical condition so what made you push for this paid examination did you just want to show off with a certificate or something?”“I, don’t know Doc. I know that I feel good in myself physically but what about my growth Doc, I am really short now compared to my friends, even many of the girls are over taking me and that’s not right is it?”
“Now we are getting somewhere, is it your height that’s bothering you Scott?”
I nodded and the doctor showed me a chart with the statistics for teenagers and their growth. She told me that I was on the slow timetable and there was plenty of time for my growth spurt to kick in.

 In summary I was fine, better than fine and she was very impressed with me which was kind of odd but she said that if everyone was like me then she would be out of a job.