- Text Size +

SCOTT

 

Bored, yes I was bored in my girls boot. I could hear her moving about the bedroom like an elephant but I could see nothing but a circular section of the bedroom ceiling from the top of this boot. I had to admit though fifteen minutes ago I was not at all bored as we shared a shower, Emma left me on a plastic moulded shelf and I was happily watching the torrent of powerful water splash down over those titanic bare breasts and loving the scenery. When I dared to peer down from the shelf I caught sight of her pussy half covered in white foam and felt quite intimidated by the fraction of it that was showing. As my thoughts turned to her giant pussy again I was just starting to get aroused when I was disturbed by the approaching thuds from a dinosaur or a giantess walking my way. Unexpectedly a hand did not reach inside to retrieve me but instead the boot started to lean over and I had to swiftly adjust my position as my world was at forty five degrees before the boot dropped on its side sending me tumbling down the long dark shaft towards the light. When I managed to stand again I realised she had purposely knocked it over and I walked out to find Emma towering over me in her very sexy school uniform.

 

“Hubba-hubba!”

I shouted up and expressed how great she looked, her tanned legs were only partially covered many inches above her knees by the canopy of a black pleated skirt and then above it was one of those sprayed on white button up blouses that showed off her twin peaks in an awesome fashion exaggerating the amount they stuck out from her slim and curvy frame.

“How does a one hundred and seventy foot tall school girl look from down there, tiny?”

Emma boomed and thrust her chest out even more making my eyes bulge and losing me any glimpse of her face from this angle.

“Like a dream!”

I could only think of saying and then added

“....like a wet dream!”

With a hearty chuckle she leaned down and the open neck of her blouse wobbled some man eating cleavage in my direct view before her hand scooped me up and I was soon stood on the dresser whilst she fussed with her freshly applied lipstick. This was a rather subtle shade of lippy as makeup was not encouraged at school but all the senior girls managed to get away with it.

 

“So, if you can manage to take your eyes off my blouse for a moment we need to discuss the arrangements for today”

I was staring at the shifting stress lines over her enormous bust and making out the faint clues of her bra behind this thin cotton blouse, she knew me too well.

“Arrangements? I guess you need to leave me some food and drink and when Scott Two is on-line again in a few hours I can call for him to beam me back into my body, maybe I can come into school for the final couple of hours but you had better make out I am still sick from last week”

My plan sounded okay but I was a touch nervous about being alone in the big house with Emma not around and worse to be stranded somewhere like this dresser top.

“Mmmm”

Was all Emma said and I looked up confused as she proceeded to lower down in order to talk to me better with her chin almost resting on the wooden surface I stood upon.

“What does mmmm mean?”
I asked confused and she then smiled a very pretty smile that told me she was trying to win me over with an idea, I knew this look and it was amplified on this beautiful face that loomed over me.

“Scott, why don’t you come to school with me today in secret?”

The smile widened and her white teeth glistened and almost glinted at me.

“You can’t be serious Em?”

Had I really heard her suggest that I go to school with her?

“Look at me, I am less than three inches tall, I have no real clothes to wear and we need to keep this secret”

“But it will be so much fun, I could carry you into class and no one would ever know, you can keep me company all day and even help me with my work”

Her enthusiasm was clear and I sat back on her brush handle which was becoming a regular perch for me as I sounded her out.

“Are you serious Em?”

“Oh come on Scott you just need to imagine how fun it will be. It would be like an adventure for you into a world of giants”

“Yeah giants, that’s what I am afraid of”

“But Scott you know where there are giants there are also giantesses, just think of all the giant girls you would get to see today, wouldn’t it be amazing to see more than just me at this size?”

“Em, don’t get carried away I need to be kept secret, if anyone found out then who knows what might happen to me?”

“No one will know I promise, I will keep you with me at all times as my secret little boyfriend it’ll be such a rush to know you are with me all day and I promise if you do this for me then I will make it worth your while when we get home”

Now her persuasive tactics were kicking in, the upper body was slowly rising into sight and her arms folded across the dresser and propped up her two most convincing features in that tight blouse.

“But....but....”
I was looking for some reasoning with her yet Emma stepped up with her arguments.

“When we get home you can tell me what to do, I will be your giant slave and you can tell me to do anything you want to please you, any fantasy this great big body of mine can deliver is yours”

There was a shimmy of her boobs making the blouse wobble left and right and giving me quite a display, this girl knew how to get to me and it was hard to ignore her house sized breasts behind that tight material.

“Seriously Emma, I am tempted but where are you thinking of carrying me because a school day in your pencil case is not my idea of fun and that goes for your school bag to”

“You are too teeny tiny to go in my school bag Scott, my books would crush you, I was actually thinking that you look very pocket sized now. My pocket sized boyfriend”

“In your pocket? You want to carry me around inside one of your pockets? On your skirt down there?”

I suddenly did not like the idea of being just a little something that was dumped inside some very dark pocket on my girlfriends school skirt, I could imagine bouncing around with her every step and not being able to see out during the course of the day.

“No silly, this skirt doesn’t even have pockets, I am going to pick you up in my hand and pop you down inside my little pocket, you see it’s up here on my blouse right here?”

 

There was a pocket on the slope of her left breast that was probably several inches deep and wide which made it easily able to accommodate me, I had not thought about being pocket sized and able to carried with such convenience but this pocket I had to admit was in a very interesting place for a man my size. I looked at the front of her breast and the way the pocket sat just over it falling against the large slope, it was quite tantalizing to think about riding inside it and I simply stared at her blouse letting my imagination wander for a moment.

“You like that idea huh tiny? You want to try it for size? It’ll be quite big to hide you and perfect for me to be able to whisper down to you, my blouse is probably thin enough material that you might be able to look out from the inside and see where I am walking during the day”

I looked at the heaving white mass of that left breast and as Emma piled on the reasons why her pocket was ideal she could tell I was about to agree.

“I know you are thinking about it Scott, I promise that I won’t run and bounce you around in there although it is probably going to be nice and soft with an enormous giant boob like this behind you. Come on little man, I will lift you up so you can test out your ride”

 

EMMA

 

I had planned to take Scott to school with me just for the buzz of knowing I was carrying him without anyone being any wiser, he was reluctant to agree that was until I pointed out that he was pocketsized and I was wearing a nice little pocket on the front of my school blouse. His small eyes bulged as large as I have ever seen them and they were all over my boobs as normal. I knew it would not take much to convince him, of course part of me was just tempted to forget his consent and drop him in my pocket regardless but that would probably have shocked him and I wanted him to enjoy this experience.

 

Finally I lifted him to my pocket and hovered him over the opening whilst my spare hand pulled the material forward to allow him to slide gently down. Letting go of his body I felt the smallest bump against my tit as he was now inside and completely out of sight. My pocket despite being small was huge compared to Scott, his head was nowhere near the top and he had plenty of room either side of his body, it reminded me just how small he was. A boyfriend who could be carried in your top pocket of your school blouse, now that was just amazing and it made me quite turned on seeing that he was trapped in there and would be forced to stay put until I decided otherwise.

 

“Em, this is unreal, girl look at me I am actually stood in your pocket!”

His reaction to be immersed in the material was one of awe as he called up to me, I had to tease him.

“You look so little in there Scott, riding on top of my giant boob in a sexy tight blouse, it’s just the perfect way to carry a tiny guy like you, it’s a shame that pocket isn’t directly over my huge nipple but then I couldn’t concentrate at school knowing you were bumping against it”

 

“Unbelievable”

He said and stroked his hands back against my breast through the thin material as if checking it was really there.

“Time for school then my little passenger”

I announced and began to grab my bag and head for the front door with my concealed passenger.

“Wait, Em I am still naked in here, what if....”
There was a last minute panic and I rubbed my fingers over the front of the pocket to calm him by making his body press nicely flat against my boob, I was sure he could feel its warmth through the thinness and it seemed to settle him.

“Sssssshhh tiny, you are staying in my blouse where it’s nice and safe, no one will see you because you are too small, only I know you are in there and only I can take you out of there okay?”

He muttered something and then seemed to settle down as I walked out of the house and headed for School. I think the rhythm of my walking and how it translated to my ample chest probably soothed him and he seemed content as I peered down every few seconds to make sure he wasn’t jostled around too much. Being busty there was a lot of movement up top and I didn’t want him to feel like he was on some giant rollercoaster ride or to throw up in my pocket because my boobs were wobbling around too much.

 

I told Scott not to shout or call up to me as even his mouse like voice might rouse attention from anyone close by, if he wanted me he had to punch against my boob through the pocket which was noticeable to me but only just.

 

Sitting in my English class I felt him move around, shuffling just slightly in my pocket and it was delightful, part of me wanted to shout out in the middle of the classroom for all the girls to gather around so they could see my naked boyfriend riding in my pocket but I had to control such silly urges. It was exciting though, if I turned the page on my text book I made sure to bump my boob and give him a small thrill as it settled and I dropped some of my blonde hair into the pocket to tickle him but nearly got discovered as my teacher heard a faint voice laughing and asked me if I had taken a phone into class.

“No miss”

I said innocently and crossed my arms over my chest and subtly squeezed Scott so he would be more careful from laughing out loud. When our first break came I quickly made for the girls toilet next to the science block, this was the only single cubicle female toilet and as such it was ideal for some privacy.

 

SCOTT

 

I had been in my girlfriends pocket for over an hour, I had to say it was an adventure. I was thrilled to be so close to her breast but teased mercilessly by the thin cotton barrier that separated me from it. However I was getting used to the movement and sway and felt like I knew how these boobs behaved so predictably with her steps. During the lesson there was one occasion that I nearly humped her tit from how excited I got just thinking about where I was.

 

The view through the material was afforded to my eyes if I pressed my face against it and I could make out the giants in the world beyond the pocket. My vision was a little blurred by the material but I could definitely distinguish girls from the boys, at this level there was a lot of giant boobs that came close especially when Emma stopped to face a friend. Lisa I hardly recognised as she stood close to Emma and I was even impressed at her figure which certainly wouldn’t have registered to my normal desires.

“Scott’s feeling very low today Lisa, he may be a small bug I think, sorry I mean he may have a small bug”
I heard Emma telling Lisa some lies to cover my absence but she had insisted on making a joke for me to hear.

“That’s a shame, I wanted to see him today”

Lisa said a tad disappointed and I wondered why.

“Why’s that?”
Emma tried to lead her to reveal why she wanted to see me and Lisa promptly giggled.

“Nothing really but I had these new shoes for school and well my mother measured that I have grown an inch since summer and I thought that I might be taller than Scott now, I was going to casually compare myself just for fun, he’s one of the only guys that I would be taller than”

“Oh, well you definitely are taller than him, way taller I think”

There was Emma emphasising how small I was and enjoying her humour knowing I was forced to listen to their giant voices.

 

After the first lesson Emma went inside a toilet and I knew this from the faint smell of cleaning product and mix of cheap perfumes as I heard a massive clunk of the door.

“Having fun in there?”

She beamed down at me and I shouted up.

“It’s a bit of an adventure but I am still scared about being discovered, I mean Miss Harvey back then must have heard me laugh”

As I spoke Emma was lifting me out with her fingers so we could talk better and I found that she was sat on the toilet seat with the lid closed of course. Held in the palm of her hand I stretched my legs a little.

“Yes you need to be silent in my blouse little guy because blouses don’t laugh out loud”

“Hey big lady it was you who dropped your hair all over me, man that tickles”

I looked at her giant pretty face and she giggled.

“So we have maths next and then its lunch, I don’t think I have enjoyed a day at school so much, you are a great little pocket companion Scott, every girl should have one”

“Well to be honest it was driving me wild being in there”

I was honest hoping she might relieve some of the tension between my legs.

“You enjoy being carried around in my pocket huh? This blouse is so snug to my boobs and you can feel my giant tit bouncing around all day mmmm?”

As she teased Emma treated me to a close up of her cleavage now exposed from the open neckline of her blouse as she released one big button and allowed four or five feet of loveliness to reveal it’s alluring shape.

“Em.....I just feel like diving in there”

 “You want to dive in here do you little man? Right deep down inside my blouse, huh?”

Her hand tilted and I was held very close to the gaping mouth of her blouse, my eyes dropped immediately inside that dark womanly space and I was fully aroused in mere seconds. Emma flaunted just how extremely large her assets were and now I longed to be between them and to find some welcome release.

“Oh I see you do”

Her eyes focus on my rigid member and I know that my giant of a girlfriend is going to prolong this tease until I am unable to hold back my urge to jump onto those magnificent mounds.

“You really want to be in here don’t you? You like feeling tiny between my giant tits, you love how huge they are, how warm they are, how sexy these are.....”

 “Please don’t, tease me Emma”

I groaned as this was all getting too much for me to stand, she knew I was desperate and she loved building my desire to fever pitch, it also seemed that she revelled in the knowledge that with her new size advantage I was unable to do anything until she allowed me to. Leaping from her hand be immersed within the delights that her blouse offered would be dangerous for me given my current position, the fall to her lap if I miscalculated was too much to risk but she was provoking me to do something reckless.

 

It is strange but when I get so worked up, like she had me right now, my sensible and logical thought processes begin to degrade as my manhood starts to call the shots. Emma was relentless with the teasing and pushed me closer and closer. Another button was slowly unfastened, I avidly watched as two long finger nails tackled this crucial button that would unveil yet more beautiful cleavage. The blouse seemed to sigh with relief as the material eased back allowing the bulge of my girlfriend’s breasts to ease forward and expand outwards. This view was even more spectacular than before, with that natural busty valley line extended to over ten foot long before it was hidden by the remainder of her now plunging neckline.

“You look so little when I hold you so close to them, look at how big they are, look at the size of that sexy giant bra I’m wearing, wouldn’t it feel so nice to be in there?”

Her words were the final straw I leapt without thinking from her hand and just managed to free fall on target! My body slammed at first into the giving curves and this living trampoline bounced me backwards where luckily her blouse caught my back and knocked me straight into her cleavage until I dropped down and had to scrabble with my hands to find something to hold before I fell down the inside of her blouse. The lace on the front centre of her bra offered me salvation as my fingers managed to purchase into the material and there I was hanging but able to climb up.

“How naughty of you to jump into my blouse like that”

Emma was peering down but didn’t attempt to help me.

“I’ll show you naughty you giant tease!”

I bellowed as I climbed the lace and was determined to find a way into her bra, with great effort my naked body was soon squeezing its way into the side of her right bra cup and it was quite a tight fit, the bra held me from falling so now I was safe.

“Oooh, you made it inside my bra, I think my boob is about to be molested by a tiny little man and I am so helpless to stop you”

Hearing Emma coaxing me I could not hold back and didn’t even make it to her nipple, the climb was too much given the energy I had used to overcome the powerful cling of her bra just to slide inside its silky confines. I simply turned my body into the curve of this wall of breast and I banged away like a man possessed until I blew my stack and just let my body go limp allowing the bra to hold me there by the side of this enormous warm tit.

“Why Scott did you just make a mess in my bra? Well just for that little man you will have to stay in there for the next lesson, I’m just going to smooth you in there so you don’t show”

I felt fingers manipulating my position from the outside but I was just powerless and slid somewhere to the inner side of her boob and lay at a slanted angle as she proceeded to fixed her blouse and leave the toilet.

 

EMMA

 

It was fun to drive Scott mad with lust and watch him bang away under my blouse, the feeling of his little body forcing his way inside my bra was very sexy and then to feel a tiny warm drop of his seed smear against a fraction of my boob was lovely too. I decided to keep him there and shifted him about until there was no evidence of his presence to the outside world, my boyfriend was so small that he could be hidden in my bra and none of my school friends would ever guess what went on beneath my uniform. It kind of gave me a warm feeling to walk into my next class just loving the knowledge that he was trapped in there and I was the only person in the world who knew.

 

About half way through the lesson another pupil interrupted the class and requested that I accompany them to the main reception, something was up? I was told my Miss Browning the secretary that my sister had called in a panic as Scott had been found at home and was involved in some sort of accident!

It was lucky that I thought before I blurted out loud “don’t be silly he’s safe right here in my bra” but luckily I stopped myself and considered this was Scott Two that Diana was calling about and now I was concerned and I made for home as fast as I could.

 

My breasts must have been punishing Scott as I walked home at such a pace, I was careful not to run but I simply had to get home and find out what was going on! When we got close I lifted Scott out of my bra and he was complaining about the rough ride and how he felt sick but he soon got over this and focused on the situation.
“Emma, your sister must be back early and she’s found my other body and probably thinks I am unconscious on her bed!”

It was on that note that we heard the distant wale of an ambulance siren and I looked at Scott in my hand and knew we had to get him back into his body as fast as possible. Popping him into the open pocket of my blouse I let myself in the front door and heard Diana calling from upstairs and she was clearly in frenzy.

“Oh Em, get up here now! I called for an ambulance, I think Scott’s electrocuted himself, he’s alive but I can’t get him to come around!”

I went upstairs and had to pretend to be concerned, of course I was concerned because of the situation and I rushed to the side of my sisters bed where Scott Two was laying immobile and I put my hand on his head and in my best acting voice I told Diana that the ambulance was nearly here and she should go down and let them in.

 

With my sister out of the way, we told Scott Two to beam Scott inside and the small lump in my blouse disappeared and suddenly Scott Two was awake.

“Wow, you look small all of a sudden”
He said and sat up, it was a stupid statement under the circumstances but I guess he had suddenly been whisked from the pocket of my blouse and was then looking up at a normal sized version of me.

“What are we going to do?”

I asked trying to think as I heard the diesel engine of the ambulance arrive and a flash of blue in the window, my sister went rushing out to them.

“Okay, um, I’ll handle this”

Scott said and he stood up and walked calmly downstairs with me following and much to the surprise of my sister and the ambulance men who had just literally entered the hallway with bags of equipment.

 

I had to give it to Scott he was a great actor, he sat on the staircase and let the men look at his eyes, check his pulse and give him the once over as they say whilst he explained that he had been feeling a little off colour and was not attending school when he heard a strange noise from the electrics in the house which he had tracked down to a buzzing socket in my sisters room, as he was looking at the power outlet he lied about a flash from the socket which knocked him off his feet but he felt totally fine now.

 

To give them their due the ambulance men still wanted to take him in for checking over as they were very concerned that he had apparently been unconscious when my sister discovered him but Scott insisted he was going nowhere and that he was perfectly fine. A rather reluctant ambulance crew retreated from the house telling Diana that he should really be checked out after such an incident for his own good and I kissed Scott for his performance as we waited for Diana to come back inside.

 

Diana returned shutting the door and she was clearly disturbed from the shock of finding Scott unable to respond and with his fingers touching the socket. As he sat on the staircase I was there beside him with my arm around his shoulders as if I was offering some comfort after his ordeal and I had to admit that I felt guilty that we were lying to my sister who showed just how much she also cared for him.

“Are you sure you feel ok?”

She crouched down and put a hand on his cheek and Scott flushed in his face and was probably feeling guilty like I was at having to fabricate a story.

 

I gave a good pretence as the concerned girlfriend and asked Scott if he wanted to sit down in the living room and that I would get him a warm drink.

“You need to get back to school Emma, or you will miss the entire afternoon, I can look after Scott from here”

My sister pulled her authority card with her concern for my education and I tried to say that I should stay to watch over Scott but she was having none of it, apparently she had come home very early as there was a power failure at the venue she was modelling and the event was called off unexpectedly. I had told Scott previously that we should confide his unique situation with Diana and I would probably do that later when I got home.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma left back for school and I saw her to the door, it was so strange to see her on equal footing again although not so equal as I was still very much looking up to her.

“This afternoons going to drag without my little pocket boyfriend in here”

She pouted and tapped her unoccupied breast pocket and it was so amazing to think that I was inside that very blouse and riding in that tiny pocket only half an hour ago.

 

As she left I walked back into the living room and gave a big sigh and made myself comfortable, Diana was in the kitchen getting a coffee and I felt really bad for our deceit. As she wandered back in her gorgeous smile greeted me and she asked again if I was sure that I was alright.

“Yes I am really fine, it just made me black out for a while, I am so sorry you had to find me like that but I have no side effects I assure you”

Sipping my coffee I watched Diana seemingly eye me up and throw a look my way that I couldn’t place, perhaps she didn’t believe me?

“Mmm, well I am glad you are alright Scott can’t have my little hero injured”

Winking at me she then walked out of the room after telling me that she was going to freshen up and get changed.

 

“Scott Two are you there?”

I thought inside my head and of course he answered.

“Affirmative Scott”

“Are you fully charged?”

We continued to chat and Scott Two informed that my second body was at ninety five percent operating level having been cut short by Diana pulling the hand away from the vicinity of the socket. As I rested it wasn’t long before I began to reflect on the adventure that I had over the last day, it all seemed so incredible as I sat here on the sofa drinking some tea and tasting it as if it was my real body consuming the drink.

 

Perhaps it was my curiosity with Diana but I began to wonder how she would look as a giant woman, she was taller than her sister and those even larger breasts would make her perhaps even more impressive to admire. As I let myself wander into such day dreams I hardened in my boxers.

“Scott Two if I wanted you to beam me out of this body and say into Diana’s room could you do that from here?”

I felt deceitful for what I just asked but the computer made no judgement.

“If you move to the adjoining room and sit on one of the chairs then you would be directly under Diana’s bedroom it would then be possible to accomplish such a transport through the ceiling structure”

Was I really questioning this, was I really thinking about spying on Diana?

“Could you transport me back by listening for me to request my return?”

“Given that you locate your body close to the point where you materialised then that is possible Scott as you will be within range”

 

I found that I had walked into the kitchen and I sat down on a stool and leaned over the table, my curiosity was growing and I was fighting a losing battle of how appropriate my current train of thought was. Would it really hurt to beam quickly into her room and see her as a giantess and then quickly return? What if she caught me? What if Emma found out that I was keen to see her sister as a giant woman, there was a lot of what if’s to think about but as normal my judgement was impaired by the positives of such a voyeuristic encounter to peek at Diana or more precisely Diana the giant woman.

“Okay Scott Two let’s do this, can you make me appear somewhere out of sight and away from danger?”

Scott Two came back to offer that we were sat directly under Diana’s walk in cupboard and that he was monitoring the audio from her room and she was currently inside the bathroom as the taps were flowing.

 

Within seconds I found myself small again and stood naked in a well lit walk in cupboard which of course to me was totally massive in scale. I knew Diana had lots of clothes but this room was almost the entire size of Emma’s bedroom and it contained just a parking lot of women’s shoes and boots in all colours, shapes and sizes. In fact as I looked up there was row upon row of footwear inside custom wooden alcoves designed to display them. They all looked huge of course and I felt smaller than ever as I wandered along the front of the pairs that were at my level, this woman had blue, black, red, purple, yellow courts, sandals and platforms, nearly every colour of the rainbow it seemed but then I guess she was a model. Most of these gigantic shoes looked immaculate perhaps having only been worn for one or two occasions and I admired how she arranged them so perfectly on the shelving. To me these could have been vehicles in a showroom and I lost myself a little as I explored amongst the various styles, all of them I noted had considerable heels and I spotted no flats at all except for a pair of trainers with a pink swoosh logo on the side.

 

In all this time of admiring her extensive footwear collection I had not even looked up and when I did so there was a mass of colour filling the sky, dresses seemingly large enough to cover a skyscraper and skirts that must have measured from a hundred to fifty foot in length just dangled from unseen hangers way up above my head, all this made me quite dizzy to gaze upon but it definitely gave a good impression of her height. I walked the long distance to the archway that led from this walk in room to her main bedroom and on the way I encountered a pair of black platform shoes blocking my path. These had to be simply the largest pair of heels I had ever seen, not just because I was so tiny but they were much taller structures than any of the rival pairs in Diana’s collection. I stood at first behind one of the thick block like heels and just peered up with my head tilted back as far as it would go, the heel was tremendous, if I was standing at just over two inches tall then I had to judge the top of this heel would have been ridiculously close to twelve! Was it even possible that a woman could balance on such shoes? I gulped as I wandered down the side and under the curve of the heel. Even the toe section was elevated on a platform over twice my height, I could not have climbed up to see any toes that might have been in there which made this a formidable pair of ladies shoes to witness from down here but I could imagine they were crazily big in reality and would act more like a pair of stilts! What sort of modelling assignment required Diana to slip into these black monsters I wondered, and why was this pair out on the floor and not tidied away like the others?

I left such questions and the two black towers behind me and at a distance I could see they were actually open toed strappy sandals, laughing at how ridiculous they were I made my way to the open archway and the excitement was building within me.

 

Boom, boom, boom! Mighty footsteps closed in from somewhere within the main bedroom and I pushed my back against the skirting board and stayed in the relative safety of the cupboard doorway. Much like Emma, Diana could be heard well in advance as she approached and I felt my heart thump in my chest as I anticipated seeing her for the first time as a giant woman.

“Now where are you hiding my little Scott?”

Her voice thundered and I was suddenly alarmed at what she had said, my name! Was she aware of my presence? I kept frozen to the spot as I heard her move ever closer with the vibration of her footfalls now even noticeable to me behind this wall that separated us. Suddenly there was a final thud and a soft wind was blown across in my direction as a foot landed just into the entrance of the archway. I saw the side profile of a huge set of toes, massive female toes with perfectly shiny glossed nails. These little pinkies were nothing of the kind and each was probably higher than my knees and the biggest was thicker than my entire upper body. I kept flat against the skirting board and next to the base of the archway as Diana was stood directly under it. All I could see was her toes crossing into the threshold of this walk in cupboard and then it occurred to me to look up and there was something else in profile that had entered into view, the side of her breasts! It was just the end of her left boob that I could see and it was covered in a silky vibrant red bra. The end of this boob settled from her walking with an awe inspiring sexiness that only boobs this fantastically big could generate. I was witness to this very end of her boob for what was a fleeting few seconds as she turned out of the archway and it vanished along with her feet. Talk about making an entrance, this teasing glimpse of such enormity gave me a thrill beyond compare, I wanted to rush out and see the remainder of that titanic tit and its equally colossal owner but I was currently too frightened to move in case I was discovered.

“There you are Scott, ready to play?”

She spoke again and I shuddered to think she had found me but her voice was inside the bedroom and she had moved some distance away with those giant strides. Why did she speak as if I was in the room with her, who was this other Scott? I was now very intrigued to find out and I still wanted to see Diana having just had a hint of how big she was.

 

As I dared to turn the corner and peer into the room her bed was looming high above and from down at this floor level I could see only the backs of her bare feet and ankles in the distance on the other side, facing away from me. There was no way I could see the rest of her body from down here under the bed as its structure blocked my view. I had no choice, if I wanted to really see what Diana looked like as a giant woman then I had to run under the bed and sneak a look up at her from the other side where she was presumably sat down.

 

It was risky as I knew my ability to be retrieved by Scott Two was only possible from the floor level and in the vicinity and safety of the walk in wardrobe but this risk would be worth it I told myself and I entered her room like a small mouse scurrying across the carpet to hide in the shadows beneath the immense expanse of her bed.

“Mmmmmm, Scott my little hero, that’s it, oooooh right there”

I again froze to hear my name used and what sounded like Diana having sex! Her voice was quiet by normal standards probably not carrying beyond the confines of her large room but easily heard by my small ears as I lurked beneath her bed. I continued to walk towards the other side of the bed when I nearly urinated with fear as the ceiling above me gave an unexpected loud creak, metal springs and wooden slats complained as the giantess moved on top. Collecting my confidence I closed in on her feet, the backs of her ankles stood taller than me and I could see the evidence of where her shoes would rub her otherwise perfect heels as a small red patch was mirrored on each one. Those feet were more than car sized like Emma’s and perhaps almost identical to her sisters but I could tell these belonged to someone different as beneath her heel was a small tattooed heart about the size of my head, subtle so that she could mask it with makeup when she modelled but something I never knew she even had. I calmed myself from the disturbing noises the bed made and saw those feet moving a little. I positioned myself to the side as I approach, I could see her toes curling and clutching heavily into the carpet fibres making a lot of noise but not as much as the squelching sound that suddenly became very loud and apparent! This sound was so out of place but so familiar, it had to be the moist sounds emanating from her giant vagina and it was clear she was enjoying this encounter.

“You know you want me, you want me Scott, I’m so wet for you my little, little hero”

Her voice was well into this moment of pleasure and I heard her increasing moans of utter rapture until there was silence and a hearty hum of contentment droned in the air.

 

It was shocking to hear Diana masturbating this way, I had intruded on a private moment but was it really me she was fantasizing over? My answer came rather dangerously when a missile landed almost on top of my entire body! Whatever it was this massive object crashed down from the bed above and only missed crushing me because of the overhang provided by the very edge of the bed. I was knocked over by the impact to the floor from such a heavy object due to its close range and as I got back up on my feet there was a bigger shock in store for my eyes.

 

I shivered and stood paralysed for several seconds as I stared upon what had to be a fourteen or fifteen foot long vibrator! It was a classic penis shaped sex toy complete with two balls at the base each nearly as round as I stood tall. The battery compartment had dropped open at the base and two barrel sized batteries were half exposed as this thing lay on its side intimidating me with its presence, mocking me with its hugeness. This sex toy was “little Scott” and there was nothing remotely little about it as I gawped and just stared appreciating just how much larger than me this thing really was.

 

Its shaft was damp, the smell was rich and fresh and it was layered in Diana’s sweet scent, this object which was like the size of a medieval battering ram the type used to break into a castle had just been used to bring a giant blonde to orgasm. I could not help but look at it and then down between my own thighs, my manhood was a mere spec to this sexy blonde who sat above me on that bed. Talking of that blonde I nearly jumped out of my skin when a long set of fingers from a huge hand descended to retrieve the fallen toy. Her nails were painted a nice shade of pink and perfectly sculpted by some professional no doubt, even to my eyes the finish was flawless. Her bracelet, a thin gold chain rattled down her wrist as she reached and I just looked on and stood there open mouthed as she lifted what had to be a two or three tonne weight with such ease.

 

I snapped out of my present preoccupied state and realised that I was dam lucky that I had not been discovered. It was clear to me that I had pushed my luck and this little adventure was a definite intrusion on Diana’s private time, I walked back to the other side of the bed with the archway in sight and waited for the right moment in which to run the gap where I would be temporarily exposed in the open.

 

The bed above continued to quake and rattle with the movement of its occupant and I heard the battery bay being clicked back into place. Then there was a loud shrill noise that blasted my ears, it scared me for a second until I understood it was her mobile phone somewhere above with a piercing ring tone, why she didn’t have a nice music track I didn’t know but it was a blessing when she answered it.

“Hey Lucy”

She answered the caller who was clearly her fellow model friend.

“Actually I was just finishing some me time if you know what I mean”

Diana said with a giggle and with an emphasis on the word “me”.

Whatever Lucy said in response I could not hear but it made Diana laugh out loud. I thought this phone call was the ideal distraction and I took a glance back to see her feet still planted on the carpet at the other side so presumably she was facing that way. Now I ran, sprinting for the cover of the walk in wardrobe where Scott Two could easily retrieve me but my progress was halted as darkness fell from above! I was plunged into shadow and then pushed to the floor as a mass of relatively heavy material landed on me. At first I did not know what had fallen from the sky but it was soon being lifted and this material seemed endless as it rushed around me, I realised it was pink with some patterns and quite smooth her dressing gown I concluded almost too late as it was about to leave the floor and expose me! With quick thinking I jumped up and caught the lower hem of this gown and managed to hold onto the ridge of fine stitching. My feet left the floor by twenty or thirty foot for a second or so and I felt that this was a big mistake.

“Yes, yes I am still thinking about him”

Diana said continuing her conversation having presumably swung her legs from one side of the bed to the other and dropped this piece of clothing accidently.

“I know but there is something about him and clearly he finds me attractive it’s just that......”

I gripped for dear life as the dressing gown swung and I heard the loud thuds of the feet walking me and the dressing gown inside the walk in wardrobe, if she put this on I would eventually be discovered as I would surely have to drop down onto the tops of her bare feet! But luckily she was just hanging it away and I was now high up in the wardrobe dangling from this gown which was positioned above another clothes rail. The voice of Diana dropped in volume as she moved off oblivious to my presence and as she presumably dropped back onto the bed as I heard its familiar creaking.

“No she doesn’t know the way I feel about him. We share a lot of things, personal things, but it’s awkward. She’s my sister after all and he’s her first real boyfriend, the love of her life. I want him but it’s difficult.....”

I was surprised to say the least by this revelation to Lucy and with my surprise I accidently let go! I fell perhaps ten foot or more but luck had shined on me again as below the rail that held the gown was a collection of Diana’s skirts and I rushed past the face of long brown skirt and somehow managed to drop into one of the front pockets! It was pure fluke and if it was not for the give in the pocket and the material I would have surely plunged to the shoe racks below and broken my bones.

 

Ending up inside this pocket I was shaken but happy to be safe, however getting down from a sixty foot long skirt suspended on a hanger was another matter. I could still hear Diana happily chatting about me with Lucy and little did she know that I was stuck inside one of her skirts not far away.

“Yes but he is eighteen, a man now. Having him live here is tempting me. Today for example I came home early and there he was on this very bed that I am sitting on right now and he was out of it”

As I listened I tried to climb up the pocket grabbing fist full’s of the material as best I could, it was deep and took me a few seconds to reach the opening where the head spinning drop was there for my eyes to appreciate, the skirt flowed down like a flat waterfall of brown and it would not be easy to climb down its smooth vertical exterior, being so tiny was becoming a real chore and I was worried that I would be stranded in this skirt of all things.

“Scott Two, can you teleport me back from here?”

I called out knowing the sensitive audio from Scott Two would probably hear me but I kind of knew when nothing happened that the floor of this cupboard was really the closest point to the room below and in range of his ability to retrieve me.

“No, no, he was alright thankfully, he gave me a right scare.............what happened? It appeared he may have stuck his fingers in the wall socket and passed out from the shock, although I am not so convinced.”

There was a pause before Diana continued and I wondered if she had seen through our lies.

“I think there is more to it, my sister was nowhere near concerned enough but anyhow he was laying on my bed right here and passed out like he was asleep really. But do you know what girl, whilst I was obviously very worried about how to revive him and stuff I have to admit there was an awful strong urge for me to take advantage of him, that’s terrible of me right?”

It sounded like Diana was definitely into me, I could not believe it. This gorgeous model who could literally have guys falling at her feet was telling her friend that she wanted me. I slid back down into the pocket as I thought about this and also realised that I was in big trouble if I could not get myself out of this pocket. Scott Two would probably not talk to Diana and reveal our secret and if I could not get myself out of this skirt and down to the floor then I would have to call out for Diana to help me and that’s if she could even hear my little voice. Her voice on the other hand was very easy to hear.

“Yes I guess you are right I am a little obsessed with him since he saved me that night, but it woke me up to what a great guy Scott actually is, I mean putting his life on the line for me, I owe him everything and I have even named my favourite little toy after him”

There was a mighty laugh as Diana shared her thoughts on the phone with Lucy and I just sat in the dark depths of her skirt pocket and tried to figure a way down, sat on the lining my hands noticed that the stitching was lose that joined the two sides of the pocket interior right at the base. I pulled at the thick thread which was cable like to my hands and a part of it eased open letting some light in from below. I realised the base of this pocket was much lower than the top of the skirt where I had entered it and in the dim light I could look through the hole that I had released to see there was a some sort of soft mesh like lining inside the entire skirt. This was an inner layer behind the brown exterior that would probably act like a fine cargo net for me to descend down. All I had to do was to pick more of this lose thread out and separate the pockets lining to allow my body to pass through to the inside.

“Actually he is here still downstairs watching the box, he looks perfectly fine considering, a bit strange if you ask me. No after effects at all, it is a little odd like I said before. And it’s just the two of us at home as I sent Em back to school”

The fact that Diana thought I was downstairs made me want to laugh right now, if she only knew the truth that the guy she clearly had a thing for was struggling to climb out of her skirt only a few feet away from where she was right now. My unravelling of the stitching in the pocket was going well, I had a hole that was now dangerously large enough for me to squeeze my two inch plus body through.

“No Lucy it’s not right.....ha!”

Diana laughed again for quite some time clearly too some sort of suggestion.

“Well, he definitely does notice me and I am clearly his type, I mean my little sis is just a shorter version of me with smaller hooters and believe me this boy likes them big”

More giggling transpired and I now had taken the plunge and dropped out of the hole and dangled from it until I could swing into the lining of the skirt and take hold, it was a brave move but I managed it and now I could climb down to the hem of the skirt with veritable ease.

 

When I reached the hem, I dangled free but managed to line myself up with the top of the shoe rack and directly over a pair of nice blue courts, the drop was within a safe height for me to let go and I fell into the heel of this shoe and its slide like interior sent me rushing into the toe section before I stopped with a small bump as my feet struck the tip. Luckily climbing out of a court shoe was not too troublesome as I was able to pull my body over the side and drop to the wooden structure of the shoe rack, now the challenge was that this was three levels up!

 

“What? No, I shouldn’t, should I?”

This one sided conversation was revealing a lot but also intriguing the hell out of me, I knew Diana was a flirt and there were those occasions she went a step or two beyond that but I never figured she was hot for me, not hot enough to masturbate in my name.

“Well we are on our own and maybe it would get him out of my head if I actually did something about it.........or I may want him more”

As Diana conspired with Lucy I walked along the top rack and used the hanging laces on a pair of her shoes to drop down to the middle level. I was getting tired from all this action.

“Scott Two, can you get me back now?”

I hoped that this was low enough and almost as instantly as I spoke the next view I had was the kitchen table where I was now back in the other body and sat there for a second or two to get over my adventure.

 

I had foolishly put myself in several dangerous predicaments to satisfy myself how Diana would look as a giantess and only got to see a fraction of her boob in profile, her hand and her feet, it was all pretty pathetic as an effort but at least I knew what she thought of me.

“Man, next time I think about having an unplanned adventure remind me to take some climbing gear”

I said out loud and Scott Two interpreted that this comment was directed at him.

“I have noted this request Scott”

“That was me talking to myself Scott Two, you must learn not to take me so literally sometimes, anyhow can you tune my hearing in so I can listen to Diana’s conversation upstairs?”

With the enhanced Audio I only caught a final sentence from Diana.

“Okay, thanks and I’ll let you know how I got on, wish me luck”

 

There was no more conversation and only the rustling sounds of Diana moving about so I asked Scott Two to kill the audio enhancement and I found that I was sharing my thoughts with him, in some way it was good to have someone I could share secrets with and not be judged.

“Scott Two, you presumably heard all that upstairs when you were monitoring for me, it sounds like Diana is really into me, I had no clue”

I was thinking this to Scott Two just in case Diana decided to come down as it would not be good to be seen talking with myself.

“Diana exhibits the signs of sexual attraction when in your presence Scott, from your interactions with her so far and based on the communication she just held with her friend on the cellular device I would predict with a high probability that she will attempt to seduce you into a sexual situation whilst Emma is attending school today.”

“You think so? That’s not good”

“Scott you have asked me to disengage my monitoring of your thoughts and feelings outside of our conversations yet clearly you are undeniably and extremely attracted to Diana whilst you profess that this is not a good situation, I cannot comprehend this”

There was no hiding anything from Scott Two so I came out with the real truth.

“Yeh, I fancy her like mad, what guy wouldn’t she is a dream babe but I have so much to lose with Emma and.......Scott Two please do not tell Emma anything about what we are discussing here and anything that’s happened this afternoon okay?”

It was like getting a best friend to keep your secret but I knew this friend would not let me down and obeyed me completely.

 

“Scott?”

Diana’s voice broke up our exchanges and I knew she was in the living room now looking for me.

“In the kitchen Di”

I answered and saw that my phone was on the table so I pretended to occupy myself by idly flicking through the contacts before she came in.

“Scott, can you come in here please?”

Her voice was strange there was definitely something up. As I entered the living room Diana was sat on the floor next to the coffee table wearing a long black dressing gown that covered her entire body which was probably a good thing to reduce the chance of me staring at her and encouraging anything to happen. She was flicking through one of the many girl gossip magazines as I call them which littered the table top.

“Hey Di, what’s up?”
I acted cool and sat down on the sofa at a distance and she flicked that lovely long blonde hair over her shoulders in a hair advertisement kind of way before answering me.

“Scott, what were you doing on my bed earlier?”

She was straight to the point and her eyes followed mine looking for any signs to detect a lie coming back.

“Yyyou know I was checking the power and stuff by your socket when I was hit with a shock”

“Really, so you knelt down to the socket by the bed and reached out to the socket and wham?”

Diana’s question was loaded and I tried to see where she was leading with this.

“Um, yeh, I touched it and as you know I was out of it”

“So if you were crouched down to reach the socket how did you end up flat on your back lying face up on my bed?”

“Well Di it must have been the jolt throwing me back and up onto the bed....”
May day, may day! I was going down and she knew what she was doing to corner me.

“It was that powerful huh? All that electricity and sparks.......?”

Her voice changed into a softer less probing tone and I nodded to agree and felt my cheeks wanting to involuntarily flush a little.

“Must be like the electricity between us Scott? So very powerful”

“I....um....sorry you err....”

Yes I was crashing and burning and she was winning this exchange, I stood up and tried to look for an excuse of how to get myself out of the room before the situation progressed into something more.

“Hey, um I guess that I should head upstairs and do some revision given the schooling I have missed recently........”

My lame attempt to side step this conversation was totally transparent and Diana gave me a full bright smile knowing she was getting to me.

“Would that be upstairs to my room Scott? You seem to like it in there, where I found you on my bed.........”

“Ttthat wwwas the shock...”

I fumbled and went to walk slowly by Diana and casually to the door but her soft hand reached out and clasped my wrist on the way by and without pressure she urged me to stop and I turned to look down at her still crouching by the table. I was so glad that her current dressing gown totally covered that tremendous bust of hers or else from this view I would be looking down into her top. As her fingers left my wrist she looked up at me with that gorgeous face, those full pouty lips and those large eyes and her voice purred with her next sentence as sweet as honey being spread.

“You don’t need an excuse to come into my bedroom Scott”

“Gee Di, wow um.....”

My legs wouldn’t move me, I could have blamed Scott Two and thought that he had stopped my ability to walk on but I was held there by some compulsion to gaze at her for longer, listen to her words to see what would happen between us.

“You know Emma and I talk a lot about you Scott. She told me how you both share the fantasy that she is so much taller than you.....”

Standing there I didn’t know what to say, of course I had overheard Emma confiding in Diana when I first discovered Scott Two but why was she bringing this up? She looked at me with a twinkle in those deep blue eyes that probed for a reaction and I just kind of froze unable to think of what to do.

“......You know what I am talking about Scott, my little sister role plays with you and pretends she is very, very tall and you like that don’t you?”

There was a small silence with no answer from me

“You liked my visit that day at the hospital when I showed you how tall I could be in a pair of high heels”

“Di, we shouldn’t talk like....”

I was trying to be strong, trying to fight what was right in my head and what I wanted but reaching up a solitary finger to my lips she silenced me.

“I know you like looking at me Scott, I know you are attracted to me. You love how tall and busty my sister is but she is still my little sister and you secretly long for the bigger sister, the much taller sister don’t you Scott?”

As Diana used this alluring voice she began to stand in a deliberately slow manor just to compare her height with mine, as that blonde head of hair rose she was close to my size even on her knees. As her legs started to straighten I looked forward and our faces met, our eyes locked and she broke into a wonderful dazzling smile that began to rise inching upwards. That mouth soon kissed my forehead and I felt my heart beating fast to receive those soft lips and to see her slender neck fill my vision.

“Look up Scott I’m taller than you already and my knees are still bent, you want me taller than this don’t you? You want the full effect of my long, long legs, watch as I grow Scott getting taller and taller every second putting you in the shade”

Her chin was now over my head and her breasts began to rise I had not looked down but I knew they were getting higher. I could smell her perfume playing with my senses luring me into her power.

It was then that she loosened her gown, a pair of bronzed shoulders were exposed as she slipped the gown off each of them in turn and now I could see two thin silky spaghetti style straps straining to hold on to this top.

“You look short Scott from up here but I need to grow some more, because I know what short guys like you love the best about your height. Little guys like you love to be confronted by an amazon, to compare themselves with a woman who is not just taller.........”

Diana held her hands around the back of my neck and probably could feel the hairs standing on end as I watched a heaving jutting explosion of cleavage greet my eye level encased in sexy red silk lingerie.

“........not just bigger than you are but you like to stand next to a woman who can really tower over you, just like me......”

It looked as if Diana was growing before my eyes, those breasts ballooned out from the tight silk bodice and they brushed my face teasing me as they slid higher up my nose, my forehead and then over my head! As her back straightened she assumed statuesque proportions that had me looking up from beneath the curve of her beautiful assets. How could she be so much taller, had I shrunk? I looked at the silky wall in front of my eyes, and it flowed down between her legs with some lacy detailing showing off the full extent of those perfect pins that went on forever. I followed down and down and was relieved to spot those extreme platforms that I had witnessed in her wardrobe only minutes ago. Her large hands rested down on my shoulders, she loomed over the top of my head and kept her body very close.

“Seven foot one and a smidge”

Diana giggled adding the extra fraction as she boasted of her artificially boosted height.

“How do you like my shoes Scott, I think they are incredibly sexy don’t you? Look at my hips, they are close to your chest and I’m going to have to look under my tits to find you down there”

“Di.....yyyou are so tttall in those”

My idiot like mind was back on my head doing the talking, stating the obvious, my manhood was trying to bust out of my shorts to applaud her and I felt a little weak at the knees in her presence. She stepped back and allowed me to drink in her stature, practically six foot of buxom blonde teetering on some large platforms in a tight one piece silk creation no doubt all from her modelling and she had me bowled over.

“Yes, you see I am the bigger sister in every single way and you like bigger girls don’t you Scott? Big girls built just like me”

I was hugged and enveloped by her silky bodice feeling her knees rest on my thighs, and her breasts touching down on my head as she held me close to her.

“We....shouldn’t”

I managed to mumble into the silk that was so smooth on my face and she did something unexpected her hands slid beneath my armpits and she lifted me off the floor, smacking her chest into my face and planted a kiss on my lips with a tongue that explored my entire mouth before she gently set me down reeling in the wonder of those few seconds in her control.

“Tell me you didn’t enjoy that kiss and I’ll put my robe back on and I will duck under that door way and we won’t speak of this again”

She challenged confidently slightly licking her lips as if to gather any stray saliva from our kiss but simply looking so hot to me.

“I can’t”

The truth escaped my lips as I looked up at her stunning face.

“That’s what I thought. I want you Scott and I am going to have you”

Again the unmistakable brazen confidence oozed out of her but she knew how she looked, she had seen thousands of men check out her heavy breasts, those long legs, that thick long blonde hair, those curvy hips, that beautiful face, those luscious lips. She had no question that she was incredibly attractive to the opposite sex and I was easy prey.

 

I stepped back trying to give some distance but unable to look away from that fine body and the way its shape was sculpted and made even sexier by the expensive lingerie she wore. My hardness was complete and my shorts pitched up creasing in the middle so that Diana knew that her seduction was having the desired effect. She closed the gap between us until I was under the arc of her breasts again and my face was pressed into that red wall of her torso once more, I stepped back again and again but Diana each time came closer until the wall of the room stopped my retreat and she sandwiched me against it and her towering frame. There was no room left to evade her advances, I was pinned against her body.

“Diana, Di, please I don’t.....”

The last words I had to offer of resistance were silenced as she reached down her arms and two large hands circled my wrists raising my arms over my head until I was held firm unable to slip her grasp. Then her body leaned down sliding against me so that those big boobs were in my face and muffling my voice with their silky red exteriors.

“I still want to know why I found you on my bed, and you are going to tell me Scott, I’m going to work it out of you”

Her boobs buffeted my face with a gentle yet firm force that pushed my head side to side as if she were trying to slap my face and deliver some form of punishment for not telling the truth. Then those boobs stopped and simply collided with my features smothering my mouth and nose for a few lingering seconds showing me how I could be overpowered.

“I think you were in my bedroom for another reason, you missed me perhaps? Was that it? Or maybe you were wanting to sneak a peak at my underwear perhaps that was it, huh my little hero? Emma told me how you like to secretly check out the labels and appreciate our vital statistics, was that it Scott? Did you have a little delve into my underwear drawer? Did you lift out one of those large bra’s that I have to wear just to see how it measures up?”

The weight of her breasts was pushed again into my face covering it as Diana continued to bombard me with questions, I could see how alike these two sisters were and I knew she would not stop until she was satisfied with an answer.

“No, I dddidnt......”

I managed to squeak out as the boobs let me take a gulp of fresh air for a second before they now grinded around my entire face, man I could feel her nipples harden and rubbing through the silk to drag on my forehead.

“I’m disappointed Scott because I know you would have liked what you saw, I wear the biggest bra’s in this house, much bigger because I am still much bigger and sexier than my little sister. So if you weren’t in there to jerk off about my bra label then why did I find you on my bed all passed out like that? Mmmmm?”

My mind was getting overwhelmed, her boob bashing of my face was over stimulating me, the way she held me there so strong and so in control it broke me down.

“Ttttheres something about me you don’t kkknow”

I stuttered and Diana perked up to hear this and her boobs were replaced with some hanging blonde hair as her face lowered to mine.

“Tell me more Scott, this sounds so interesting”

She kissed my cheeks softly, each in turn and then moved up to plant small kisses around my temples and above my eyebrows. It felt really good, she smelt really nice.

“Emma and I had a close encounter with some aliens, they shrunk me in their spaceship and this body you see here is not the real me. It’s a kind of clone me and the smaller me is inside it using it to get around, I was on your bed experimenting when.........”

Blurting out the truth it sounded so farfetched and Diana gave me such a quizzical look before smiling.

“Oh I see, you want to play games huh? Emma told me that you both like to play the big girl and little man games, well I am a big girl for real and you are already my little man. Look at your head it’s not much larger than one of my great big boobs here”

“No...really Di, it’s the truth I’m a little guy stuck in this computer assisted clone body that kind of allows me to live more normally especially around giants like you....”
 “You think of me as a giant mmm? I kind of like that idea, well I can be a giant woman if you want Scott, you can be my little man I can smother you in a pair of giant tits if you like”

She was not listening and just assumed I was fantasizing and she plastered my face in those pillows she called tits rubbing me mercilessly in their giving forms as she purred above repeating the same sentence.

“I can be such a giant babe for you Scott, such a giant.....”

My erection now hurt it was throbbing and she must have sensed this.

“You want to cum don’t you baby? You want me to talk about what a big girl I am and how small you are so that I can make you very, very happy, maybe you want me to slide that cock of yours into some giant boobs up here so you can feel really small huh....oh I can do that for you Scott but you have to tell me the truth now.”

Easing back she released my hands and just stood there looking like my best wet dream as she waited for me to cooperate knowing in my state of arousal that she could extract the answers she wanted.

“But that’s the truth, Emma is going to tell you about me so I can live here more easily, I was on your bed so that I could leave this body and see her as a giantess, I promise that’s the real truth I swear”

Maybe it was the sincerity of the way I spoke, the look on my face that she analysed from so close up but something made Diana pause to consider if I was really lying or not.

“Prove it”

She said in a direct and firm way, it was delivered like an ultimatum that challenged me.

“That’s not such a good idea right now Diana”

 

I suddenly felt vulnerable, she was a lot of woman to handle at this size and if I was to reveal my true height how would I fend off the advances of a near two hundred foot tall Diana intent on seducing me. But I was not thinking straight, I was horny and beaten down into a corner and she was not going to let up on me.

“Prove it”

Repeating her demand she heaved her breasts into my face and wiggled her nipples across it, flicking my nose in the smoothness of the silk that brushed against it going from side to side.

“I’m waiting....”

Her impatience grew, I don’t know what she expected me to do but surely she did not expect what was coming.

“Okay, I’m going to sit down here and then you look at the coffee table over there just for a second or two”

I trembled a little with what I was about to do, I thought to Scott Two in my head and told him to make me appear on the coffee table but to pull me back in as soon as I called out. I was a little scared and yet more than a little excited.

 

As my larger body was sat down on the floor with my back to the wall I suddenly felt like my view had been switched like when you press a button on a computer game. Now instead of looking at the front of Diana’s bare legs I was on the coffee table stood above a magazine and gazing across the room at a skyscraper of a blonde who was towering over some short little guy slumped against the wall. She looked magnificent, those killer heels were towers in their own right, the backs of her legs each perhaps a hundred foot high just ended in the most perfect of peachy rear ends outlined in a skin tight fitted one piece that clinched into her small waist. That narrow waist showed off those curvy hips which flowed into the wall of her back which was half covered in a long blonde cascade of shiny hair. Even from this distance, even from behind I could tell she was a taller giantess and now the biggest living female that I had ever seen in motion.

“Diana! Over here on the table!”

I shouted at the top of my tiny lungs and watched her body turn, the curves were quite breathtaking from behind but the side view was mind blowing, her bottom jutted out making a perfect curvaceous feature but given her slim frame that bust in profile was just the perfect definition of huge! Scott Two could have given me the real measurements from my perspective but I would not have been far out to guess that what I witnessed right now was a boob that heaved out near seventeen foot from her body and was probably close to twenty foot tall! I gasped openly as this one boob turned to confront me with its equally big twin.