- Text Size +

SCOTT 

I sit up and feel my nakedness on the carpet fibres. Of course my body, this real body of mine does not need to be dressed inside the other, I guess I had not thought about practicality, it’s a good job it’s warm enough.

I feel perfectly normal, but then I guess I should according to Scott Two as this is the real me. The carpet is luckily not thick in terms of its pile but I am ankle deep and feel like I am wading in stiff grass as the fibres tickle my bare legs from below. “Woah!”I shout open jawed as I see the rest of the room, the bed looks like it’s a strange pink mountain in the distance, the room is vast as I knew it would be but it’s like another world, surely this cannot be just a bedroom it looks more like some theme park!

The side of the  wooden dresser is a vertical face that would take real climbing gear to scale, and now I have turned around I can see some of the objects we left. “You okay Scott?”Emma’s voice comes from the I-pod speaker dock somewhere above and sounds louder like a concert speaker in the distance, I guess it is that sort of scale to me now.“Yes, I was just initially shocked by your bedroom, this place is huge, I could do with a quad bike to explore it!”Emma laughs.“I am just going to look at some of the bits we put down here, there is some strange circular platform? What is that?”

There is no answer from Emma initially, perhaps she cannot figure out what I mean, but I am looking at some two foot tall piece of black plastic, it’s a rigid circular platform, on top there is a logo with silver letters each six or seven foot tall in my new world.“Circular platform Scott, I didn’t leave a circular platform?”Hearing Emma pipe up I walk around it and tell her that this platform has the letters on top and she bursts out laughing and I am sure I can almost hear her laughter from two places, maybe through the wall! When she contains herself she responds.“Scott, is there a little bit of plastic on the side that sticks out?”As I circle the item again which is like the size of a playground roundabout, I see what she means.“Yeh, there is a two foot wide plastic ledge on this end?”“Two foot?”She repeats and giggles a little.“okay what is this I give up?”“Scott, it’s my compact, a little mirror I drop in my hand bag and hold in the palm of my hand when I touch up my makeup” “Oh....”

I am a surprised and had not recognised this, it was so big! And there was Emma calling it little and talking about holding this huge thick disk in her hand, this really struck home how my perception had altered.“Open it up, if you are strong enough”She tittered teasing me with her challenge and I am curious to try. I lean down and pull up on this plastic ledge which is actually made to catch a giant finger tip and help to prise this open. For me there is great effort involved as I try to lift up and overcome the hidden hinge. I strain a little and think to myself how pathetic this is, Emma would be opening this with one flick of a finger and I am using two arms and finding it stiff to part. After a few seconds I am able to open it up and a large mirror is revealed as this platform now resembles an artificial clam.

“You weren’t straining were you Scott?”
Emma must have overheard my grunting noise with my last push to get the mirror vertical and she chuckles as I do not answer. Stepping into the base of the compact it is empty and fortunately not one of the powder filled units, the mirror is really tall but I hardly recognise myself as I double take my naked reflection!“Em, I have changed”
This was an understatement, I was still me but my face was a little squarer in the jaw and my body was really buff, I looked like I had been working out a lot, I even had a six pack and a good sized pair of biceps to be proud of, not that they helped me with opening this plastic monster much. “Scott Two, I am looking at myself and I look different?”“Scott, whilst you have been inside the protective field of the cranial unit, your real body has been maturing, something that you have wanted to see in the larger body that is not possible as its exterior parameters are fixed in time an unfortunate reality of the limitations with the Travellers technology. It was never designed as a unit to support your type of life form indefinitely through a human life cycle”

“Of course, this is me having grown, Em, I did have my growth spurt!”I smile in the mirror at the results and feel somehow that in this instant I had shed my boy’s body to become the man I knew I should have been.“I can’t wait to see for myself”Emma commented in a tone to show me how it was frustrating for her not to come in but she was respecting my wishes with a lot of self restraint I am sure. “But Scott Two, how come I am not skinny from being inactive within the other body all that time?”

Tensing my arm, I pose as a nice cricket ball sized muscle flexes and shows that I am quite toned and muscular.“Scott, when you are inside the cranial unit and engaged with the primary interface the signals from your real body are no longer sensed by your brain. You feel everything the outer body is feeling and are using its nerve’s. In order to keep your real body healthy I monitor a program that electro stimulates your muscle groups to avoid muscle wastage, this is the result of three years intensive training of your real body, you are in peak physical condition”“So Scott gets a work out without knowing he’s getting one?”Emma asks and I overhear her question.“Exactly Emma, as I have been learning and adapting to help Scott I try to keep his real body healthy and fully functional” I step down from the mirror feeling a little stupid being naked and I am curious to see the other items that I left, there is a coin but it looks like a man hole cover and is heavy to lift, then there is the lipstick tube which is hard to manhandle but I do manage to stand it up on one end with some effort as this is lighter weight plastic. “Your lipstick is taller than me Em”I tell her and she laughs.“Oh how adorable you must be Scott”I look up at this applicator in its cylindrical presentation tube and it is probably seven foot tall. Letting it fall it makes a small thud and I wonder if this sound could even be recognised by a normal sized person? Next to the coin is the cotton bud, I pick its shaft like centre up and hold it up above my head in two hands like some Olympic weight lifter with a barbell, its fluffy white tips look thick and it is more recognisable as one of those gladiator duelling staffs!

“Scott, I put some surprises for you under the dresser, go and take a look!”Emma encourages and I walk off to the sheer wall of wood that is the side of the dresser. “Well?”
She asks eager to hear from me as I have not spoken for a minute of two.“Em, I haven’t reached around the corner yet it’s a long walk!”I answer and bring about another laugh as she is beginning to realise that what to her would be only a few strides away is actually a reasonable walk to me. Turning the corner around the bland wooden wall that rises above me, I am startled at first to see the base and underside of the chair! It is so high to its surface and my heart pumps a little faster to realise that Emma can sit in that chair, the structure is so large that I know it is a chair but it looks more like some industrial construction to hold some platform high in the air. 

Then my heart nearly stops, looking to my left by the inside wall and under the desk is a shoe, I did a double take but yes, this bright pink shiny ski slope of a structure was a woman’s high heel!“Oh my......your shoe!”Emma giggled again to hear my outburst and the shock relayed, it seemed every reaction and statement from me made her laugh but I guess it had to be amusing to hear someone respond to normal everyday things in such a new manor.“Scott, you found my little court shoe then? I thought you would like to get an idea of my size by seeing one of my shoes close up so I don’t come as too much of a shock to you”“But...but, this is your shoe?”I sounded like an idiot, of course it was a shoe, but it was so much larger than me, a familiar shape but from this angle and at this scale it almost appeared predatory with its high heel sloping its rear up high above my head so the rounded toe section could point across at me.

“Does it look big?”She asks eager to hear me describe its size and I am in wonder of it, I walk to the toe section and it’s easily up to my crotch, I can look down over the shiny pink leather front like leaning over the bonnet of a large family car. “It’s massive!”I declare and run a hand on its bodywork and walk down one side as it seems to sharply rise until I can no long see inside it.“How long is this thing?”My question is of course addressed by Scott Two who assumes I am asking him although it was more a statement that it was so large I was blown away.“A typical shoe that Emma would require will measure approximately twenty five point three feet as seen from your perspective Scott”“I’ve got twenty five foot long feet?”Emma questioned and Scott Two confirmed a little more accurately and she was very pleased.“Em, it’s so large that I could climb inside it and use it as a playground slide!”I said and she was amused by this. “You wore these at the airport when you came to meet me didn’t you?”“Yes, that’s my pink courts, and they’ve got a four inch heel in case you are wondering” 

What to Emma was four inches, made an archway that was way over my head and easy to walk under, I could not even touch the top of that arch but I could read the manufacturers writing stating it was man made in china. It was so strange to be aware of such detail.“I just walked under the heel it’s like a little tunnel or archway to me”“Really?”Emma said in total fascination to my feedback.“So, do you think you have a good feeling for how big my feet are? Can you imagine me putting on those little pink shoes?”“Little!”I shook my head from her description, this pink boat size structure was little!“Em, you are going to have to redefine what you call little girl because I am feeling very little right now”“Are you ready for me yet?”Emma asked eager to come in and I had to keep her back, this shoe was something I had to get over a second and I wasn’t quite settled with the reality of this wonderland.“No, not yet Em, sorry but you have no idea what this is like to see the things you thought you knew and how different they all are now.” I jumped up onto the toe of her shoe and took a short rest and felt its cold leather against my bare bottom.

“Alright baby, how about you walk under my bed, I left something special for you at the end by the leg”I felt like Emma was making a magical mystery tour for me, but kind of appreciated that this whole exercise was getting me to become more accustomed to feeling small.  

 

EMMA 

I was chomping at the bit as they say to get into my bedroom and see Scott, it took a lot of will power just to remain with his other body like a good girl but I knew if I broke his trust I would blow any chances of us enjoying this.  How funny to hear his reaction to my shoes, they were little regular shoes to me, just average four inch slip on courts and yet they were over twenty five foot long to Scott! As I sit here I am trying to picture that and it means they are longer than most cars to him, I gasp a little at that thought and realise I will have to be so careful stepping into my room if Scott remains on the floor, especially if my feet are that big to him. I am toying with my left nipple as I sit here, just twiddling it between my fingers through the cover of my thin bra and top, I only just realise that I am doing this so casually. It is my building desire to see Scott finding a way to let itself out.  

 

SCOTT 

Guided to discover what else my girlfriend had left for me to explore in this giant land I made for the bed. With the pink fabric of the bed sheets it looks like some sort of surreal mountain range, the dominance of pink seems to be everywhere in this room but at my new size it really does feel like this colour surrounds you with its feminine presence.  

I reached the edge of the bed and look up at the curtain like billowy skirt that surrounds the frame and drapes almost to the floor, I imagine that if I jumped up and grabbed handfuls of the material I might be able to climb up and onto the surface of the bed but it has to be fifty feet high and I am not that adventurous yet. I walk under the bed and there is light here but it is tinged with warmness from the pink material that filters the light.  I then spot something on the carpet a material structure that is hard to work out at first to what it actually is? Stepping closer I swallow hard to discover that this is a whole ton of lace, a bit of an over statement but there is some thick black lace I am now handling and the holes are big enough in the pattern that I can put my entire hand into them! But this is not a pair of Emma’s knickers that I am sure of because there is so much more material attached to the lace like some enormous carpet ready to be fully unravelled to reveal its true shape and size.

“Emma can you hear me?”I ask a little confused by what I am seeing at first but ruling out that this mass of material can be underwear, I know she is a giant but this is a lot of material. “Yes, you are a little muffled? Are you under the bed?”“I am but, what is this you left me?”“Can’t you tell?”She giggles.“Well the light is not so good under here, I worked out it has some lace here and a lot of it, maybe twenty foot wide if I could spread it out?”“I think it’s because you are so small that you don’t know what it is”
Emma challenges and I know that I have to find out or else I would feel stupid.“Yeh, I am small but this thing isn’t small at all, it’s lacy but this is not a pair of your knickers I have worked that out. There is tonnes of thinner stretchy material folded up, its dark material....maybe if I could pull it out into the open?.....”As I provide commentary I pull and pull on metres and metres of material that is not heavy but it does have a weight when I stretch it out further and further wondering when it will ever end? I have even cleared the underside of the bed and as the main light falls on the thin main material I know exactly what this is.“.....It’s a stocking! One of your stockings, Em!”I delight in recognising this item and pull further, it goes on and on and on unravelling. It is so long I am starting to disbelieve it is actually a stocking.“Yeh, that’s just one of a new pairs of stockings I bought last week, the lacy bit goes three quarters of the way up my thigh and my legs fill the rest right down to the toes, does it look long?”Long was an understatement, to me as it now stretched some sixty feet I was shaking my head in disbelief.“Oh boy that is one impressive sight, your legs must be so, so long......that’s so hot!”

I was feeling the early stirrings of being aroused just from my survey of this lifeless stocking stretched out like a pathway leading to nowhere but it was impressive, delicate and gave me the biggest hint of how my girlfriend would be such a knock out as a giantess. To walk along a leg this size, a leg that could fill this stocking was crazy to imagine yet I didn’t have to try hard because here I was stood on the fine mesh of the sheer material that could slide up most of those endless legs of hers.“I thought you would find that a tease, now how about seeing the real thing I am just aching to see you Scott, please!” 

With a deep calming inhale of air, I walked back the long distance towards her compact and stood on it facing my reflection. I was going to have to face her soon, and perhaps I would just have to go for it and ask her to step in no matter how nervous I still felt to be around a true giant.“Okay Em, I am stood on your compact, so please be careful not to step on me, ok?”

I turned to look in the distance at the doorway, it looked like several football fields away in length but I knew this was not a large distance for Emma. Boom! The soft thuds of her feet were the first thing I heard reaching the door, the door was an impossible size, nothing could open such a structure surely, my brain told me, but something did and that something was a one hundred and seventy foot tall blonde stunner! 

Emma just stood in the doorway for a second, pausing there and this made for such a dramatic entrance. From this distance, I could see all of her, a gigantic curvy skyscraper that was living and breathing and looking incredible! My heart stopped as she spoke.“Fee fi fo fum, how do I look as a giant little one?”Her voice was powerful, filled with an underlying bass that was blasting and commanded attention as it rained down on me from above. This was not my little Emma’s sweet voice, this was a voice fitting of a giant woman demonstrating her power carried with just simple speech. She then stepped towards me, a great stride that made it feel like she was getting taller with that one step closer, half a football pitch disappeared in her stride and after two such steps she was starting to loom over me like the statue of liberty when you admire it from below. Two more steps and the vibration of her bare feet rumbles the plastic platform I am stood on. Her nearest foot, this car sized sole lands from the sky just near to my position and I am in awe of her size, the tremendous scale of her legs rising above into those denim shorts seem way up in the heavens it feels.  But I am scared and as her other foot lands in line with the first, its heavy presence unsettles my stance and brings home just how dangerous it is to be below such a gargantuan woman! I can’t help it as that foot lands with a thud of authority and I am helpless between them and I have an accident! I actually release urine because I am afraid of her, something I have never done before and something I could not stop. It was natural, it was a reaction to being so small to her! There is a little puddle on the plastic deck at my feet and I back up to the mirror as if trying to hide from Emma.  

It is only Emma I tell myself, Emma your girlfriend, that is who owns those two pillars in the shape of legs rising into the sky and it is her body that should be half hidden by clouds up above, or at least looking like it should be. I was cowering, physically scared of my own girlfriend as I backed up to the open compact mirror and bent my head upwards to look in awe of her size, I thought my little adventure in this big room would have served to make me somewhat accustomed to being small as I was. But in the presence of something living my vulnerability was clear.

How do you brace yourself to see something this titanic in size moving so fluidly? The closest thing I had seen in my life that I could begin to relate to seeing Emma moving right now was those tower cranes that they use to build skyscrapers, only her body commanded a greater presence than such a fixed crane and I felt real terror running through me at how easily she could have stepped on me and extinguished my life beneath one of those feet. 

 

EMMA 

I did not hesitate when Scott gave me the green light to go in. I stood behind my bedroom door as excited as I have ever been about what lay beyond the other side. I didn’t want to burst into the room so I slowly opened the door, my movements were also deliberately slow as I wanted to strike a pose at the doorway so he could take in my giant dimensions for the first time.  

As I stood there in the doorway, I could make out Scott’s tiny nude figure across the room, not far away, he was smaller than a mouse! I stood there trying to demonstrate just how giant I was by standing tall and letting him drink in the sheer size of me compared to him. As I walked up to Scott I was cautious and careful not to step too close to my compact that he currently was stood on, gosh he looked really little down there as I approached.

I knelt down bringing my knees either side of where he stood, I realised this would give him a great view of my jean shorts which I had purposely unfastened at the top just to tantalize him. I sat there resting on my knees and looked down at this tiny figure that was my boyfriend, it was astonishing. He was naked and I know that I was prepared to see him this small but he looked like one of those little action figures you might have on top of your pencil! He was so fragile looking, so delicate but so buff! My head lowered and I forgot about my long hair as it splashed down over him and for a second or two it must have covered him, I laughed and straightened up to fixed my hair back into a makeshift pony tail and out of my way.

“Sorry baby, let’s try that again”I said and tried again to get a better look at him. As my face came down closer to his level I could see more detail of his body, he was gorgeous like some miniature Adonis, and this made me excited. But he seemed very wary of me, maybe because my hair had just pushed him around but he was backed up to the little mirror and he was covering his privates which seemed kind of odd as I have seen his package so many times but maybe being small made him a little conscious of how much tinier his bits were to me, I would have to tease him about this for sure. 

 

SCOTT 

Her legs put me in shadow for a second as they descended, her vast body was lowering and for a moment I had visions of her accidently kneeling on this compact and closing it up squashing me like the filling of a burger. Of course she was being careful but her knees were like rounded cliff faces coming down, there was a whoosh of air as they settled and a dull thud to signify her tremendous weight touching down.It was such a simple movement but so grand to appreciate now. I knew she was going to try and get a good look at me but I had not anticipated her long blonde hair falling from overhead, I was covered in a dense golden mass for a few fleeting seconds, these huge strands of hair just dropped on me like shiny ropes and tickled my skin before she realised and pulled it back and out of the way. As the hair brushed over me I was nearly knocked down by its force however I had to admit that it smelt wonderful. 

Now Emma was getting lower with her face hovering above the compact and I was looking up at those lovely blue eyes of hers magnified now many times. Her long eyelashes looked larger than the bristles on a broom and her lips were wider than I was tall, the detail on her face was more than I had ever seen. She was very beautiful and her skin even under this close scrutiny was gorgeous. But I was overwhelmed by her enormity right now.

 “Oh Scott, look at how little you are to me, why you are positively tiny”Her voice blasted with wind behind each word and a power that was effortless.“Yyyyou are......really, rrrreally big Em”My nerves were getting to me and my speech was horribly broken.“I am a giantess Scott, of course I am going to look really big to you. My you are really muscular, just look at those teensy muscles on your arms and stomach, you look fantastic”Emma was giving me the once over, those massive eyes could see all of me in one go but I could only see her face and not all of it at the same time which was very disconcerting.“Your little voice is kinda cute Scott, it’s sort of munchkin like”“Wwwwell, yours is really loud and sssort of bbbooms”

I felt really nervous just speaking to a giant face, I could feel my heart beating so fast and I was clearly not at ease.“Scott, I’ll speak even softer like this ok?”I nodded as her voice was a little more tolerable to my ears from this distance.“Now, little guy, why are you stuttering like that, you are not afraid of little ole Emma now are you?” Should I admit to my girlfriend that yes I was scared of her? “Yyyou are so bbbbig”My answer gave away that yes I was scared and Emma backed away just a little realising how intimidating she must be to me.“I’m sorry Scott, I don’t mean to scare you baby, I guess it must be a little frightening being on the floor when you see something as big as me walking up to you huh?”“Yes”
I gulped and then Emma’s eyes settled by my feet, I forgot my little accident.“What is that water by your feet there? Oh, oh Scott, you didn’t...?”Now I was really embarrassed, my girl had just realised that she was so huge that her big brave boyfriend had pissed himself because he was afraid of her.“I...well your feet were so close...and...”My words made no sense but Emma got the picture. 

 

EMMA 

What was that at Scott’s feet, water? I asked him but answered my own question, it was clear that he was so afraid of me that he had lost control of his functions below. I felt sorry for him but also guilty, I had convinced him to come out as this miniature man so that I could be his real giant girlfriend yet I had not truly explored how scary this must have been for him. A hundred and seventy feet of living and breathing woman towering over him must be a lot to take in, I thought he would be ready but he was really nervous right now, scared of me. He mentioned my feet in his garbled squeaky voice and I knew what he was saying, somehow I had to get him comfortable with me and this situation.

“It’s okay Scott, you were scared I understand it must be frightening to see feet like mine coming towards you, I just didn’t realise that this is going to take some time before you get to feel comfortable around me and trust that I won’t hurt you baby”I was resting now on my front stretched out across the floor so I could minimise my height to him, my chin sat on the carpet and yet I still towered over him with just my face.“Em, I just need time to adjust. I feel so stupid, I have never you know lost it like that before”He was calmer, his voice was steady with no stutter, but he was cuter than ever. His body was just so perfect I wanted to run my finger over his little six pack and feel it’s little bumps, I wanted to pick him up so badly it made me wetter between my legs and I knew this was not what Scott could handle right now.“It’s okay sweetie, I am awfully huge compared to you and you are feeling vulnerable, if our roles were reversed I would probably be screaming and running away from you right now.”“I was kind of frozen to the spot when I saw you and you came over so fast, you covered so much ground with just a simple step, you were here before....”It was funny how Scott perceived things now, I had just took a few steps but he seemed to think the distance from the door was significant, but I guess looking at his size it was, my bedroom must be like acres and acres across and so many times larger to him. “So, let’s take this slowly Scott, get you used to me okay?”He nodded as I took charge of the situation but I could still see his hands covering his privates.“Now why don’t you relax and you can uncover you little bits down there for a start, I have seen it before you know”

He looked embarrassed as he slowly moved his hands and my mouth dropped open a bit to see how little his penis was, flaccid it dangled smaller than a centimetre? I almost wanted to laugh not at him but at how funny it was to see it so small.“You are a gorgeous little man”I said and instinctively I took a finger and was about to pet him with it as I felt the urge to touch him and see if his pixie sized body was for real. As my finger approached him from the side he was alarmed and nearly fell over, I instantly moved it back, this was too soon for Scott.“Sorry baby, can I touch you?”“Um....I guess”
He said trying to be more assertive and I made sure my extended finger came in slowly and I patted the top of his head. Gosh, he was tiny, my finger was longer than he was tall and to him it must have been as thick as a log, I let my finger remain in front of him so he could examine it.“Go ahead Scott, take a look, it’s just a finger” 

 

SCOTT 

Emma landed the pad of her finger tip on my head and tapped me twice which felt heavy yet this was her being light and just trying to show me how controlled she could be. Then this enormous digit of hers was presented before me and she encouraged me to look at it closer. The finger was so thick that even resting on the compact before me it was higher than my shins, the nail, her lovely nail was so shiny and like a highly polished table, I walked down the side of the finger and touched its joint and she smiled.“See, it’s not so scary is it?” To me it was like some passive boa constrictor right now, I knew how easily this thing could curl around my body and I was aware of its strength.“Wanna see the others? Wanna look at my big hand?”She asked and I looked up and spoke back.“May I?”

Emma was grinning as I asked permission but then it seemed natural to be respectful and I noted this admission to her power.“You don’t have to ask little guy, I want you to feel comfortable with me. Now let me turn my hand over slowly and you can check out my other fingers ok?”Her hand unfolded and I marvelled at the upturned nails, all so well kept. The hand was about eight foot across I didn’t need Scott Two to tell me this and I could see how well I would fit into her palm.“I could watch you for ages you are adorable my little Scott”I smiled up at her and timidly attempted to step up onto her palm.“Please just keep it still okay?”“Sure little guy”Like stepping up a large curb stone I was soon feeling the warmth of her palm under my bare feet, the little creases of the patterns in her skin all noted by my soles. This hand was so large, and as I stood in the centre it was hard to remember how I used to hold this hand in my own! 

 

EMMA 

His feet tickled on my skin, but I remained still as I did not wish to scare him, he was braver now and he was standing in the palm of my hand. He weighed nothing.“Oh Scott, you look so small in my hand like this, I can hardly feel you are stood in there”“It’s something else”He answered looking at my fingers and studying my hand.“Do you want to go for a ride?”“A ride?”
Scott questioned and I felt the urge to lift him up but wanted him to be okay with it.“Yes, I thought if I put you on the top of my dresser it would save me getting carpet burn on my chin, we can talk a bit easier from up there?”
“But it’s so high”He said and almost made me laugh as he looked up at the dresser but then it was to him.“I promise to lift you real steady, you can hug and hold on to my thumb if you like?”Scott, nodded and I am sure I could sense him tremble a little as I moved my thumb over so he could clasp his arms around it.