- Text Size +

SCOTT

All evening I had really felt every inch of my shortness, the girls were all far taller than me with or without their high heels and I had spent an entire evening of looking up at their pretty faces or trying to avoid staring at boobs that were either in my line of sight or just under it.

I had to admit Diana was right I would miss all the perks of being short once I finally grew, and to top it all off Carla landed her big boobs on my head from behind and wow those beauties carried some weight! I could have been knocked out by them, it was very funny but also I had to admit it was pretty awesome to feel boobs that big touching you, even if it was me wearing them like a hat.  

This day was full of experiences, the flirting from Diana and our dance together, spending all evening in the company of tall busty women and best of all losing my virginity.  As we all departed from the club in our little group I kind of didn’t want to see this day come to an end. Emma, had managed to control her balance a little better as we walked and I was now chaperoned by Emma on one side and Diana on the other only a lot closer than when we had first walked to the club. I had one pair of shapely hips from my girlfriend knocking against my one side, and another pair a little higher nudging me again as they both wiggled on their high heels and we made for their home.

Lucy had grabbed a cab and she left us, Carla was still hanging on, maybe she was coming back to stay at Diana’s and she linked arms with Emma. I walked back with these three beauties by my sides and I was feeling pretty good about life.  That was until we turned into the top of my old street and a car screeched to a halt beside the pavement that we walked on. The dramatic arrival of this car startled all three of us and worse than that in the dull lamp light at this late hour it was a little scary.  

 

EMMA 

Suddenly I was frightened, a car came out of nowhere and bashed the curb with its alloy wheels making a horrid screeching noise as it slid to a halt right next to the three of us. A large man came out of the driver’s seat almost immediately and blocked our pathway.  

He was horrible looking, a thick set man resembling a heavy weight wrestler in terms of his frame with a bald head and a face full of unkempt stubble. Under the street lights I could see he was wearing a pair of gloves and heavy boots, it was clear he was not stopping for directions this time of night.

“Off with your jewellery now!”His opening words were delivered in a gruff accent that chilled me, he meant business and was going to rob the four of us on the street. Diana being the eldest tried to reason with him at first.“Look, we just want to get home, we don’t want any trouble”She said this trying to calm him but we all were petrified when the man responded and from behind his back he pulled out a gun!“Shut up blondie, just take off those necklaces, your earrings, watches, all the jewellery now! Throw it all in your purses and put them on the floor!”He shouted and brandished this revolver and I was visibly shaking along with the others, we had never been in a situation like this before.“And you, shrimp, put your wallet down and no funny business!”

Barking his orders Carla was crying as she complied and I was not far off myself. Scott moved closer to this hulk of a man and dropped his wallet down, soon we had all relinquished our possessions including my earrings from Scott and my new necklace!“Good, now you girls strip for me”This despicable character grinned as he told us to strip and Diana was brave enough to question him before any of us complied, she still thought he could be reasoned with.“Listen, whatever you......”“Shut it!”He shouted and the gun was raised and directed straight at Diana, my sister! I had never been so scared in my life, this was a real criminal and a real live gun in his hand.

“I hate you rich bitches and you, you are that model on the posters aren’t you?”None of us answered as he singled out Diana clearly recognising her from her work, there was hatred in his vile voice and he clearly was not going to be happy with just robbing us of our possessions. 

 

SCOTT 

Panic, I felt true panic flowing through my body. I was facing the barrel of a gun and there was a maniac on the other side of it, an unpredictable maniac. At first we all thought this was just a hold up for him to take our possessions but then he asked the girls to strip and he was getting meaner by the second. He seemed to take offence to Diana and now was talking directly to her and I didn’t like where this was going. 

“No, that’s not me”Diana answered his question as he wanted to know if she was the model from the posters he had seen and she was brave enough to lie. None of us spoke a word but I could see Carla was near hysterical and Emma was shaking, all of us were.“Don’t lie to me you bimbo bitch!”He growled and then pulled a large eight inch blade from the pocket on the scruffy camouflaged trousers he was wearing, now he had a knife and a gun and I don’t know which I was more scared of.“You know, I’m going to enjoy redecorating that pretty face of yours so you will never model again, and then I’m going to disfigure your little girlfriends here whilst you bleed and watch me.........” 

This guy meant it, he meant every word of his threat and he lunged towards Diana with that knife! It was at that point in time that I could not just stand by, I was scared but I could not let this happen. I needed to protect the girls and I put myself in the path of that knife which was aimed for Diana. 

 

EMMA 

It all happened so fast, the man threatened us all with this horrible looking knife and told us how he was going to disfigure us, Carla clutched me shaking like a leaf and we all thought this was it. Then as the man moved forward with this evil looking knife about to strike my sister, Scott jumped across his path and the knife sunk into Scott!

My heart stopped as I saw my boyfriend fall to the ground with this man having stabbed him and there was blood everywhere, all across the top of Scott’s shirt and splattered on the man’s face. The man was pissed by Scott’s action, he looked at the knife that he had pulled from Scott and it was somehow broken so he tossed it down and then I heard the click as he cocked the trigger ready to shoot at Diana with the gun! “Now you die bitch, now all of you die!”His foul voice announced his next action and Carla fainted at that very moment, I was frozen as I watched him take aim at my sister knowing I would be next! But Scott was back on his feet and once again put his body between us and this crazed man, and the gun went off. The bullet meant for Diana hit Scott and he stumbled back several feet. Diana screamed as did I and the man raised the gun again!

I don’t know how Scott managed to, but he clutched his side and then launched forward and punched the guy square in the jaw. I watched my heroic boyfriend, who was little taller than this man’s shoulders as he landed a blow on his chin before both of them fell to the ground with a heavy thump.  The man was out cold but Scott was not getting up either! 

 

SCOTT 

What came over me? The instinct to protect the people I loved, I could not let this guy hurt them. As afraid as I was my adrenaline must have kicked in and there I was between this animal and Diana. I stopped the knife but I felt it enter my shoulder, the pain was sharp and it cut into me deep. Then I was on the floor having been struck down and I was aware of the blood gushing from my wound, however the pain had gone. Maybe it was the adrenaline surging inside me or something but I managed to get up and then took a bullet! I don’t know where exactly it hit me but I think the bullet went straight through my side as I felt my skin tear and the initial impact.

Figuring I was going to die and be unable to stop him my last conscious action was to try and strike him, I managed to give him my best shot and connected with my fist to his jaw but then the next thing I knew, the two of us were on the ground and I looked up thankful that he was not getting back up, but then neither could I summon the strength to stand again, my head was spinning and I felt that I was going to pass out any second, I looked up to see Emma kneeling over me. 

 

EMMA

 It all happened so fast, the gun shot and Scott hitting this man. Then the two of them were on the ground, I rushed over to Scott fearing he was dead. He managed to lift his head up enough to see me and asked if we were safe. But these were his last words before his head fell limp in my arms and I screamed. I thought he was dead, there was his blood everywhere and Scott was not moving, Diana rushed to my side and she was visibly shaken and crying, we were both crying and hugging each other. We called the police on Diana’s mobile and an ambulance, and I shouted for them to hurry, they arrived very fast and soon I was sat in the ambulance riding with an unconscious Scott.

As for the man he had been arrested and taken away by the police, he was still out cold when they arrived. At the hospital I had never been as scared as when they took Scott away from me and went into the operating theatre, then there was a lot of rushing about and nobody was talking to us and letting us know what was going on.

I sat with Diana whilst Carla was being treated for shock considering that she had fainted. We held each other and hoped he would not die, there was so much blood and he had been stabbed and shot so I could not help thinking that he may not make it. Diana was crying, she also feared the worst. A long hour later and a Doctor came out of the theatre most bemused and surprisingly happy, we could tell that he had made it before the man had even spoken!

“Ladies, first of all I am pleased say your hero in there is going to be fine. That young man is most remarkable. You say he was stabbed by a large knife to his upper shoulder area?”The Doctor questioned. “yes it was terrible”I managed to answer as tears of joy replaced my previous upset state.“Well the wound looks fairly superficial now, he luckily had not penetrated the skin very far and Scott’s immune system is, well we are lost for words in terms of how fast his body is responding.”
“But Doctor what about the gun shot?”Diana asked and added with a tear melting away on her cheek.“That bullet was meant for me Doctor, Scott bravely took it to protect me and the others”“Well he was a lucky young man, the bullet travelled cleanly through his body, just by his rib cage but with no damage to his internal organs, in fact his body has practically healed itself already we only needed to add a couple of stitches at the entry and exit point, frankly it’s beyond amazing. His x-rays checked out perfect so that is one lucky young man. Unfortunately he seems to be unconscious still, we think this could be shock as there are no head injuries or reasons otherwise, so we are monitoring his vitals”

“So, can we see him!”I enthusiastically asked and the doctor said no.“I think, you should leave him to recover we need to monitor him just in case any internal bleeding starts,  we would also like to run a few tests on him, his recovery was quite, well miraculous to be honest based on the injuries. So we would like to take some blood works from him and I think it best you girls go home and visit him in the morning when hopefully he has come round” 

 

SCOTT 

Am I dead? Is this what death feels like? I feel disembodied somehow, there is a sensation like I am floating and although I feel like I could move I am not able to see through my eyes or make my limbs work. Maybe that guy killed me and this is just my ebbing consciousness trying to close down and make sense of my death?

How long have I been here without sight nor sound? I have no track of time until I suddenly hear Emma’s voice, she is talking to me but I cannot talk back? Yet this is real, I must be in hospital as I can now smell the sterile environment? I need to open my eyes and to answer her, but I cannot. 

 

EMMA 

Its morning and I have arrived very early with Diana to see Scott, he looks out of it, his body is breathing but it’s like he is in some sort of a coma. I cried when I first saw him and held his limp hand but it did not hold mine back.  Diana consoled me and said he will make it, the doctor has come in to check on him and said all of his vitals are perfect, his wounds are also looking fantastic considering the time that has elapsed, but they cannot explain his current state. If it continues they are going to get some specialist to look at him, but they hope he will snap out of it. Suddenly he moved, his fingers, clasping mine! 

 

SCOTT 

That’s Emma and Diana I can hear but I cannot speak back, it’s like my body is coming back bit by bit, sense by sense. The feeling is returning to my legs and arms and then my head. I open my eyes and finally I can see and I can communicate, has my soul returned to my body is this my second chance?

“Emma!”
I said and she was there at my side in a flash, smiling at me and holding a hand to my cheek before she plants a large kiss on my forehead.“Oh Scott, thank you!”She sais and suddenly she is crying, and there is Diana just behind her and she is crying.“Who died girls?”I managed to joke and their faces lit up, I could see they were very happy to know I was alive, it must have been very traumatic for them.  

Now I could see where I was, it was a hospital bed and a private room no less, had I been out of it for a long time?  There was suddenly a lot of kisses from Emma, she was overjoyed that I was fine and I had to admit that I felt fine, there was a plaster on my shoulder but I felt no pain beneath it and another on my side but again there was no discomfort at all. “You saved us all Scott, you are our hero”Emma announced and her beautiful sister came to clasp my spare hand and also gave me kiss on my forehead as she smiled down and spoke to me.“I owe you my life Scott, none of us will forget what you have done for us, you put yourself in the path of a bullet and a knife for me and I think you are the bravest and most selfless guy I have ever known”“I’m just glad you are both safe and Carla?”
“Carla is fine Scott, she fainted and was a little over excited by the drama of it all but she will come and see you later”“And what about that man?” 

They told me that the man had been taken away, we would all have to give statements but it looked like a pretty clean cut case and he was going down. Apparently Diana had been told that he was a known criminal, recently escaped from a high security prison and on the run, he was a killer and he wouldn’t have thought twice about gunning all four of us down that night, it was a chilling thought. 

They both stayed with me for the next few hours, I felt perfectly fine and wanted to discharge myself but the doctor told me I was under observation. My father had been told of the situation but not all the details, of course he was worried but Emma told him there was no reason to hop on a plane which he was threatening to do. 

Emma told me that they had nicknamed me superman amongst the staff for two reasons, one that I was so heroic and two because I survived both a knife and a bullet! There was also a third reason as the doctors were very surprised at my recovery.  

Doctor Ramid came in to see me and excused both Diana and Emma from the room, he checked me over and looked under my dressings and shook his head with a smile.
“Remarkable”“What is it doc?”It was clear on his face that he was impressed by me.“Son, you don’t have so much as a scar, your wounds are nearly healed over, there is only minor bruising its unheard of for such impacts.”

I listened to him telling me what a medical miracle I was and he sat there flicking through my file.“Scott, when did you last see a GP?”Hesitating I answered.“Um, not that long ago doc, but not for any real medical reason”The look he gave me said he would not ask why but he was intrigued by my response.“When did you last take any medication?”I thought about his question, and couldn’t remember being sick for a long time.“I don’t know doc, maybe a few years ago when I had an allergy to pollen, hay fever you know”“Mmmm, and the last time you had a cold or flu? Stomach upset?”His probing questions revealed that I had not been ill in a long while, the more I thought about it, the more I realised it had been years and I had been absolutely free of any ailment or minor complaint.

He summarised by saying how my immune system was so abnormally fantastic and they would love to study it more but realised I would be going back under my GP in Australia, they would pass on their findings.  I started to imagine that I was a little like Wolverine of the fictional X-men, a character who was a mutant and his body would repair any damage very rapidly, but then the bullet had gone through me and I did spill a lot of blood on my shirt so perhaps I was not quite as superhuman as I would like to have been. 

 

EMMA 

Scott had been in hospital for several days, nothing really wrong with him but they had to be sure after his ordeal and especially as they were going to discharge him and allow him to fly home by the close of the week. Normally with such injuries they would never have signed that off but apparently my man was an exceptional case. Of course I was so happy he was well but part of me was sad as we would have no time together before he would have to leave and that meant no private time for me to thank him properly for what he had done. Diana kept on how wonderful he was and Carla was equally grateful, none of us would forget what he had done. 

I had my police interview with Diana and made my statement to the authorities but it was all really routine, this guy was going down for sure. What did surprise me was to learn that Scott had broken the man’s jaw, who would have thought that he had such a right hook! 

 

SCOTT 

The sergeant took my statement and concluded that he thought I was foolish to get in the way of the weapons but brave at the same time, he knew this was a killer and my actions he said had saved the girls. He also told me that this criminal that I decked actually had his jaw broken from my punch, I didn’t know that I possessed such strength, it must have been the adrenaline and heat of the moment. But I did feel pretty cool learning that I could summon such power when I needed. 

The hospital stay was a real bore, the nurses were nice and I sat there watching television most of the time, Emma of course came religiously when they allowed visitors. On one occasion when she was alone in my hospital room she slipped her hand under the covers and into my hospital gown and grabbed my manhood, I was hard in an instant of course.“Just checking this still works”
She smiled and then kissed me hard hoping we would not be caught by the staff. Her little grope and kisses were as far as it could go, mainly because I was being monitored periodically by staff who constantly popped in for this and that. We chatted about the evening of her birthday and Emma told me that apart from the way it ended she had really enjoyed herself, my earrings apparently would be her prized possessions from now on.  

It’s been a while since Emma left and right now I am bored again, I am standing in my hospital room leaning against the glass so that I can see down and out of the window to the city below, I wish that they would release me sooner as I feel perfectly normal and cannot stand to be cooped up any longer.

The hospital gown is itchy and I hate these flimsy dress like things they force you to wear, maybe I will dress up in my clothes later and show them I am ready to leave, maybe I could ask to discharge myself? It is not visiting time for another two hours and there is nothing on television so I am going a little stir crazy here. 

As I look at the cars below I hear a nurse or doctor enter the room behind me, I am so disinterested I don’t even bother to turn around until I hear an unexpected voice. “And how is my little hero today?”It was Diana, I turned around and it was a lovely surprise to see her.
“Hey Diana”Her presence lifted my mood and I suddenly felt a little stupid being out of my bed and standing bare foot in this dress like gown, it was hardly a good look. I noticed that Emma was not with her which was unusual but then it was outside regulation visiting hours. “Emma’s not with you?”I asked as Diana walked to my table at the end of the bed and left what looked like some chocolates.“I’m on my own today, I was just modelling some lingerie at an exhibition just literally down the road from here, and this is my break period between shoots. I sweet talked the doctor to let me come in and see you as I thought you would appreciate a little company?”Sweet talked the doctors, I bet she did, who could resist a beautiful blonde like her when she wants to be persuasive, I tried to hide a smile as I thought of some doctor getting hot under the collar and giving in to her. “Definitely, I am so bored Diana” 

As I stood with my back to the window I watched her move around the bed and realised she was still wearing some big platform shoes presumably from the modelling she had been doing today, they made her taller than even the other night at the club and I was looking way up to her as she sauntered over towards me. She was quite imposing, wearing a full length black leather coat fastened by a belt in the middle that unfortunately hid her figure but made her look like an extra from the Matrix films or some sort of super spy.   “I see you noticed my special footwear?”Was I that obvious? I bet she saw me staring just now as she approached but I had to comment.“Yeh, they are quite something Diana, y...yyy..you are rrreally tall in them”


There was that stutter again, I was clearly nervous as Diana had stopped inches before me and I was forced to look up at her face and appreciate just how much taller she was than me.“I’m the tallest model on the photo shoot today, how does my six foot nine inches look from down there, shorty?” I gulped down hard, Diana knew I was very intimidated and overwhelmed by her, I had never seen anyone so tall, and this was a woman.  My voice failed to answer but she smiled down and with a finger she gently raked under my chin using a long finger nail, making sure I kept eye contact.“Do you remember at the club Scott? Do you remember dancing with me? I was so tall to you that night but now, now I am even taller.”Her voice was soft and she had a practiced delivery that was so flirtatious, those big blue eyes looked down at me and those kissable lips could not be ignored as they moved with her words.“Di....Diana”Part of me tried to speak up but her fingers slid from under my chin to the side of my face and then pressed on my lips to seal my mouth from releasing any further words.“I know you like how tall I am, you can’t hide that Scott. I think you found it very sexy when you realised you were facing my breasts that day and now they are even taller than you are” 

My legs went weak at the knees as Diana slipped open her coat and revealed that she was only wearing a lacy white thong and a cleavage enhancing bra. My eyes were on stalks, her curves were spectacular and needed no airbrushing by digital artists to perfect what I saw posed so enticingly before me. Those huge breasts of hers gently wobbled in a bra designed to maximise her abundant cleavage and I had been so absorbed with this view that I had not noticed that she’d extended the open front of her coat around me until she could step forward and wrap it around my back! I was inside the coat and pressed up against her body!

My face was lovingly mashed to the base of her boobs as the lacy bra tickled my forehead and the heat of her bare flesh sizzled against the thinness of the gown that I was wearing. I did not know what to do, I froze in awe as I felt her giggle and fix the belt in place to join the coat across my back effectively squeezing me against her and using the fastened coat to hold me in place. It was a little dark under her coat and my eyes were just filled with the white lace that covered them as those boobs moulded a little to my features.“How sexy is this Scott? I could practically lift you up and smuggle you out under this coat if only you were a bit shorter, I wanted to thank you for saving my life the other night. You are my little hero and you deserve a treat like this”

Speechless, I was utterly speechless as her long arms outside this large coat just came in across her front around my body and hugged me closer so I was pressed wonderfully into her. The way she towered over me, those big firm boobs enveloping my face, those long legs reaching up to my stomach and held by her in this compromising position sealed inside her coat was such a thrill, I was hard and she could feel me so obviously happy pressing into her lower thigh.  My head did not even break the top of her coat and I experienced some erotic thoughts that made me even harder.  Diana, softly giggled from overhead to feel my hardness planted against her thigh and her arms that held me so close now moved lower and caressed my back through the layer of leather keeping me closer to her the whole time.

“I told you there were big perks to experience as a short guy, you find this really arousing don’t you Scott, I can feel just how excited you are down there” I don’t know how long this lasted, how long I was under her coat but when she released the belt and the coat opened up I stumbled back actually finding it hard to stand normally for a second. I was completely red in the face, my gown tented forward and creased around my excitement and I did not know where to look as I felt guilty from not resisting her and not even struggling. As she fastened the coat back up and covered her amazing figure away from sight my eyes dropped to the floor perhaps feeling a little shame but all I noticed was that her large shoes made my own bare feet appear small. Again a solitary finger raised my chin and guided me to look up into her face, she was smiling and those perfect white teeth almost glinted at me.

“Don’t look so worried my little hero, what just happened stays between us. I just wanted to show my gratitude and that was the nicest way I could think of doing that. But, I had better leave now and remove the temptation that I am feeling to take this a little further, you are my sisters little guy after all, which doesn’t mean we can’t have fun now and again but for now there are limits”Bending at the knees she lowered her face to mine and landed a very one sided kiss onto my shocked lips before giggling at how in awe I was of this moment. She turned and sashayed her hips out of my room just looking over her shoulder to wink sexily before I watched her duck through the doorway and her blonde hair disappeared down the corridor.  

 

EMMA 

It’s still early and some time to go before I can see Scott, I am alone at home as Diana is modelling at some hotel, she said that she would try and see Scott if they would let her. Last night I confided in my sister how Scott and I had started real sexual relations, she was pleased for us both and it led us to talk about him as I admitted that  both Scott and I liked the fact that I was taller than him now. Diana told me how she had danced with Scott and how short he was to her when she wore her high heels.“He was no taller than my boobs Em”She laughed.“They must have been all he could see when we danced and I think it embarrassed him, he didn’t know where to look”

I envied Diana, if only I could have confronted Scott with my boobs in such a way, how arousing would it be if he could suck at my nipples when we both were standing, I ended up confessing to Diana that I really found the height difference quite a turn on. We were close enough as sisters to share this type of conversation and her views surprised me. Diana agreed that she found it interesting and something she had not given much thought to before, in her business she had been around lots of tall male models and she thought many were just so full of themselves and she kind of liked how she could intimidate a shorter guy without even trying. She even went as far as to say that if I didn’t hold on to Scott, she would be interested to date a cute little hottie like him. I must admit, I wondered if she really meant that, I was not about to put Scott back on the market to find out. 

As I lay naked on my bed wrapped up in my thoughts of Scott, I find that I am playing with my nipples. They have become much more sensitive since they’ve recently grown and I will have to teach Scott to pay them a lot of attention when we next get chance for some foreplay.  I laugh as my right nipple now looks twice as large as its twin. When I go to my underwear drawer I happen to notice an odd lump beneath my new larger bra’s, I smile as I realise it is my Ken doll who is still dwelling in there and he’s covered up by my things. Untangling his little plastic limbs that had caught in my bra straps I can appreciate just how large my breasts are compared to this little doll, what if this was Scott and he was this tiny? That arousing thought crept into my imagination and I found myself back on the bed holding the little plastic face up to my nipple. It was almost the same size as Kens head!

I was lost in a world of my own, experimenting with this little doll getting a thrill from the comparisons I could see, this was not my first time playing with the doll and it was starting to be an obsession.  What was it about this size relationship that made me so wet? Now that Scott and I were talking more openly perhaps I could ease this idea into the conversation and see how he would view this fantasy, of course it could never be realised but it was such a thrill to let my mind take me there. After I had climaxed I freshened up and then put the little doll back in my drawer for another day.  

 

SCOTT 

When Emma arrived to visit me today, I felt guilty as if I had betrayed her someway. What would she have said if she knew that her sister had said and done those things? Was it just a step up in a game of extreme teasing and flirting? Or was Diana building up to a point where she would go even further and would I let that happen, the same way that I had not fought back when she was there earlier? My head was full of the guilty pleasure I had enjoyed in Diana’s company and then the way I had sneaked off to the toilets down the corridor straight afterwards to relieve my tensions.  

 

EMMA 

Scott has been back home now for several months, the week he had visited seemed a long time ago and I was missing him badly. That visit was half wasted by his hospitalisation and they only released him literally the morning of the day he was due to fly back so we hardly got any decent time together. I was thankful that he was healed enough to be authorised to travel but really deep down I had hoped they would have refused for him to fly. 

Our emailing and online chats have been getting more and more interesting, I flirt with Scott all the time and send him the odd sexy picture as I have bought a new digital camera. It’s a shame that the bandwidth he gets for his pc doesn’t work well for web cams, we tried but I end up hearing his words way after he speaks and have a grainy little image of him that is frustrating to watch. He hopes they will come out of the dark ages and put some high power broadband into his area. 

Tonight I have a surprise for him, I have been waiting for Scott to ask if I have grown anymore but he may have forgotten that when we last met I was just starting to see some real results. This morning I had finally got to the stage that I had feet as large as my sisters, my toes refused my current shoes and had been rubbing my heels for a week or more and when I slipped on Diana’s size sevens they felt just right. Now I could share all her vast collection of shoes and start to repopulate my own with the special account we have with the department store and her various suppliers, I love shopping for shoes! Of course my larger feet is not the only change as with them I also have longer legs and I took a picture for Scott with my camera, just showing the top of my head and the tape measure that was fixed to my cupboard door to prove my current height. But what I had not shown him for a while was how my boobs were also expanding but one tease was enough for now.