- Text Size +

EMMA 

Scott is coming around to study with me, we were chatting at school about all the homework, Scott complained that he was getting behind on the workload as he needed to use a computer and his father’s lap-top, which was their only pc in the house, had been used every night for the past week by his father working late into the evening as he had customers to work with in Australia on another time zone. I told him to come around to my house and he could use mine. I was being helpful of course but I won’t deny it was a great excuse to get Scott alone and spend some time with him, maybe if he was over the incident with Carla I might now stand a chance. 

I wondered if I should changed from my school uniform and put on a cute outfit, maybe something to show off a little leg like my new shorts and one of my tighter t-shirts. After debating my outfit I took off my school clothes and underwear and tossed them into the laundry basket in the corner of my room, a quick spray of my favourite perfume and I put on some fresh underwear and found a nice t-shirt that was a little too small for me but just right to emphasise what bust I now possessed.

Checking my reflection in the mirror on my dresser I panicked to think my eyelashes were not standing out well and needed just a little boost.  

 

SCOTT 

I stood at Emma’s front door clutching my notes and it was Diana who answered. Diana was everything a guy could dream of, she was leggy and curvy and a natural blonde bombshell.

As I smiled at her in the doorway I felt a little guilty. I had a nice picture of Diana, I had kept hold of one of those free magazines that they offer whilst I waited in the dentist’s reception only this morning and flicking through this publication what did I find? There was Diana on the back sleeve as part of an advert. She was modelling some stockings for some company, I can’t remember the make so the advert had not worked but I could tell you that I loved the picture! She was dressed as a secretary or some sort of business woman and had a short skirt and suit on, leaning back in a large leather chair and extending her shapely leg with a nice stiletto heel on the end and the tops of the stockings were revealed in the most enticing manor with a glimpse of thigh disappearing into the short skirt. She was in profile in the picture and the fitted top of that suit showed that she had a pair of tits that were simply huge for her slim frame. I was feeling a little guilty only because I had taken the magazine home and used it for stimulus before I showered less than an hour ago. 

“Hi there Scott, you looking for our Em?”“Hi Diana, yeh, she said I could use her pc and we could work on our homework together”“She’s up in her room, come on in”

I walked in as she held the door, I could have walked under her arm but I didn’t try, Diana is really tall. I figure she is five foot eleven and that nine inches looked a lot from my five foot two stand point. Tonight she is just dressed down in a baggy t-shirt and some leggings, there are no shoes so she is bare footed but still she makes me feel so short and so excited to stand next to her. Why do I feel like this around tall beautiful girls, it was that intimidated feeling that I enjoyed and had experienced in Carla’s presence only Diana would have looked down on Carla. 

“Before you go up stairs to find her, would you give me your opinion Scott as a guy?”Diana beckoned for me to follow her into the next room and there was a red dress hanging from the picture rail and a dark blue one next to it.“I can’t decide between these two dresses, I have a new man but I am due to meet his mother tomorrow for the first time, now if I hold this one up.......”I watched her drape the blue dress in front of her body, anything would have looked great on her but this was quite long and just below her knees.“Does this look better than this one?”Next she took the shorter red dress and draped it over the contours of her body and I could imagine how fabulous her legs would have been, it was nice and short and had a deeper neckline, as the dress bulged suggestively forward with her clothed breasts taking shape behind it, I couldn’t help but react with a wide eyed look.“I don’t want to come across looking tarty?”“....you don’t”“So, red or blue?”She smiled and switched the dresses again to compare and must have read my face which was getting close to the colour of the red dress.“Mmm, the red one is probably a bit racy isn’t it?”
“Um, no it’s great, you look, um wow”Yes I was talking gibberish and had lost the ability to form sentences because the red dress would have looked very sexy on her.“Think I had better not wear the wow one.”Diana giggled seeing that I was a little taken by the display and she concluded“Wow, works for boyfriends but not mothers eh?”She laughed and thanked me for my help but really it was my pleasure. 

I went up to Emma’s room, I had not been there for a good couple of years and it was more or less the same. It was a real girls den, complete with fluffy animals, pink duvet and matching curtains, along with a smell of perfume, nice expensive perfume.“Scott!”I had startled her by walking in, but the door was not locked and it was half open when I arrived. Perhaps I should have knocked but I did not think. She swiftly disposed of something as I saw a blur of it being stuffed into the top drawer of her dresser before she closed this and turned to me with a happy if surprised smile.

“I err, didn’t hear you come up, do you want to sit at my desk? My laptops over there ready to go”Emma seemed flustered by my presence and unannounced arrival but soon got over this and was helping me.  

 

EMMA 

Gosh of all the bad timing, Scott arrived at my house and I was busy day dreaming, I had not even heard him walking up the stairs towards my bedroom as I was so absorbed in my thoughts. There I was sat in my room on the edge of my bed and I had the Barbie and Ken dolls in a box beneath it, complete with some of their accessories. I was going to sell them at a car boot sale the other week but somehow Ken and Barbie had survived my clear out, of course I was too old to play with dolls but it was the oddest sensation to hold them especially the Ken doll.  

When I had found Ken as I was going through my old junk, his size, all twelve inches of his plastic body had inspired some erotic thoughts and I had explored in my mind what meeting a guy this tiny compared to me would be like. I held him in his cute Hawaiian shorts, and lifted him up to my face. “What would I look like to you my little man?”I asked him and his plastic chiselled features just looked blankly back at me.“I am so much bigger than you aren’t I?”Another question and I felt a touch aroused imagining Ken was alive looking across at me whilst my big hand suspended him off the ground and he was helpless in my grasp some forty foot in the air. “I bet these look huge don’t they Ken?”Allowing the doll’s head to fall level with my chest, his view would have been of my tight t-shirt and even my modest breasts would have impressed him being several times larger than his little head.“If only Scott could appreciate me this way.....”I whispered and changed my little game and day dream allowing Ken to play the role of Scott.“Well Scott, am I busty enough for you now little man?”Giggling at my dominant tone I loved the thought that Scott was this little doll sized man in my hand and he was blown away by the sheer size of my chest, such a size difference was of course impossible but I was actually finding myself completely absorbed by such a fantasy.

As I was about to feel what it would be like to smother his little face into my breast when the door opened and I managed to swiftly pull the drawer out and stuffed Ken into the top of it, I was so lucky Scott didn’t see me as he entered my room. 

 

SCOTT 

I sat at Emma’s laptop just starting with some searches and she came to stand at my side, she looked very cute today in a pair of short shorts and since when did she have some boobs, real boobs I mean?

 I hope that my longer than necessary stare at her was not obvious but I had not seen Emma wearing such a fitted top before and she was sporting a nice pair of small, but never the less, noticeable boobs. They even jiggled just a little as she laughed and we chatted and I found her more distracting than ever before. When she offered to get me a cold drink, I sat back in the chair and looked around the bedroom.

What was it she had put into her drawer when I arrived it was clearly something she didn’t want me to see, and I was a little more than intrigued but it would be wrong to snoop wouldn’t it? She was a good friend after all and I didn’t want to invade her privacy but...... Wrong or right I walked over to the drawer it was one of the older pieces of furniture, dark mahogany with two large wide drawers and a space for her to sit and look into the mirror that was positioned on top of it. I assumed she would sit here and apply her makeup.

Curiosity had gotten the better of me and I slowly slid the top drawer out just a fraction and saw a doll. It was a Ken doll I had seen these before in the toy shops and maybe many years ago when I used to play with Emma, yes we both had dolls back then and mine were army men and hers were various Barbie dolls and this Ken. I recalled how I wanted to upgrade him and loan him one of my combat outfits but Emma liked him just the way he was.  

My mind would have dwelled on why she would have had this old toy out but I was sidetracked by more interesting things like the fact that this was Emma’s underwear drawer. I felt a little flushed in the face at this discovery and to see just a few of the bra’s she owned. I reached in and turned the strap of one and saw the label read 34C, I knew what a C cup was, boys who like breasts always did from glancing through the mail order catalogues and this was bigger than I had imagined her to be. No wonder she had those nice bumps in her t-shirt today. This was a nice discovery despite how guilty I felt for having made it so stealthily. Steps came from the staircase and I gently shut the drawer undisturbed and got back into the chair as she pushed the door open with her foot and came in with two ice cold drinks. 

We chatted for a bit as I told her of my need for the computer.“It’s a boring project on the Netherlands and I have to come up with some facts about the people and food etc, etc....normal crap they want us to research”I told Emma and she sat down on the bed nearby and listened offering some help.“Why don’t you start with the food they export and then national costumes, isn’t it the Dutch who are into those clog things on their feet?” 

For a few minutes I had taken a lot of notes from my web finds when I noticed something that interested me.“Sais here that the Dutch are considered to be the tallest people on average on the entire planet”“Really?”The conversation seemed to peek Emma’s interest, and she asked me how tall they were.After various searches that conflicted I answered.“The men are like six foot one or more on average, that’s pretty tall”“What about the women?”Emma asked prompting me to look back at the search results on screen.“Dutch women, it says here, can be five foot seven to five eleven on average”This fact was rather nice, I imagined a country where the women would be tall and mostly blonde in appearance it would be quite something to visit there.“Wow Scott, that’s pretty tall for a woman huh and if that’s only the average, there must be a lot of Dutch girls standing over six foot then?”
The summary from Emma was probably right and I responded with a short answer trying not to let on that this topic was so interesting.“Guess so” 

There was a small silence, a pause as Emma seemed to be wondering about her next question, but when she came out with it I was a little taken back and certainly not prepared with an immediate answer.“Scott, do you only fancy girls who are tall?”I sat there on the chair trying not to look over my shoulder at her and thinking of what to say.“Wwwhat makes you say that?”

My unintentional stutter probably showed that my previous cool was a little ruffled by her directness.“Oh, I don’t know, well just that you admitted that Nikki Flame was one of your fantasy women to me and well she’s an amazon and then you dated Carla who is probably three inches taller than you are and I just wondered if taller girls were a preference that’s all.” 

 

EMMA 

The question sort of popped out of my mouth without me thinking it through, but it was on topic with the conversation Scott and I were having on tall Dutch people and part of me just wanted to know if I would ever stand a chance with him. I should not have pointed out the Carla episode but it was true, when he accepted to go out that night with her he must have known she was taller than him.“Um, well yes I guess that must be true but it doesn’t mean that I don’t fancy shorter girls, you know shorter than me”
“Oh, that’s good to know”I concluded and could have kicked myself as it was a little obvious that I was happy with this closing statement that he could find it in his self to go out with a shorter girl, maybe like me.

“Listen Em, if this is about me calling you Short Cakes all the time, it’s just a nick name, you can’t help being short and I’m just a tease........”“No that’s fine”A little ticked, I replied but made sure not to let him know that I didn’t like this name even as it was affectionate in some way, it just reminded me of how short I was to him.“Did it hurt you that Carla dropped you because you were so much shorter than her?”

This was a topic we had not chatted on since Carla broke up with him, they were an item for just one night and maybe only a few hours according to Carla but I had not listened to Scott’s side of the story.  

 

SCOTT 

The Carla topic, boy I had relived that night many times in my head only it had turned out much better. In my version Carla had realised that I was shorter than her and as she stood in those high heels she smiled down and put her hands on my shoulders.“I feel kind of hot looking down at you this way Scott, too hot to go clubbing, why don’t we find somewhere that we can be alone?”

We walk into a side street, nobody is around and Carla pushes me up against the wall with her larger body and shoves those bigger than average breasts under my chin whilst she slam dunks a big wet kiss on me. She controls me with her tallness and flattens me against the wall next to her curvy body and by this time I am normally fully erect and stroking myself. However in Emma’s presence I try to shed this thought and do my best to discuss my failure with her hot pal. 

“We only were an item for less than one night, I got over it. She’s ok with me now, she just has a thing that any guy she dates shouldn’t be looking up to her and well she told me that she had misjudged my height and just felt awkward to be so much taller. I guess she is more into the jocks and the lanky guys like Marvin on the basket ball team”
“Six pack Marvin?”Emma grinned knowing who I meant, this guy was the tallest athlete in our year.“Yeh, he’s probably more her type less embarrassing than hanging out with a boyfriend that cant kiss her on the lips without a box to stand on”
I admitted and looked at Emma as she sat on the bed with her legs folded out to one side, she was so nice to talk to, always had been and extremely pretty with that long blonde hair falling over her shoulders and the way she pushed it back ever so often and fiddled with it.  

 

EMMA 

Should I push my luck? Should I let him know that I still like him so much, that I am turning guys down just because I want him to be my first true boyfriend? I sat opposite Scott trying to look my best, his eyes ever so often would drop from my face to my t-shirt and this was a new sign. A good sign that I was interesting enough to him that he was checking out my bust. I don’t know how it happened but I told him that I wouldn’t have finished with him ever and just waited to see his reaction, why I put my feelings on the line I don’t know but tonight seemed like an evening for truths.  

 

SCOTT

Wow, Emma just hit me with the fact that she still likes me a lot. Talking about my break up with Carla she told me...“I think Carla is so short sighted Scott, even if she is my best friend we don’t see everything the same way, she does really like you the same as I do but she can’t get over superficial things like how it looks for her to be with a shorter boyfriend and what people might say. I wouldn’t have a problem, I would just be really pleased to be dating such a great guy as you are”

Just sitting there a little lost for words I ended up asking myself why I kept overlooking the one girl that had always liked me?  Sure on the physical attraction level she was not as well endowed as Carla but she was beautiful and her personality was definitely compatible with mine. I reciprocated by offering a smile and complimenting her back.“Em, you are a fantastic girl, I would......”Should I say it? Should I ask her out to see if this could work between us?“........I would be very lucky to go out with a girl like you” We looked at each other for a minute or so, my eyes falling into those deep blue pools of hers and her face lit up with the biggest widest, toothiest smile I had ever seen.  

 

EMMA 

Scott and I have been an item now for the last month, it’s all going so well. We have been out to the cinema a couple of times as we both love those blockbuster science fiction films and we had great fun at the local amusement arcades where we shared our first real passionate kiss. 

I think I am more in love with him now that I am getting to see this side of Scott, he is considerate and always looking after me, now that the weather has turned chilly he lets me wear his favourite leather jacket if we are out and I snuggle inside it knowing it is his.

Carla is pleased for us both and said we make “a good looking couple” in her words, so there is no problem. We hold hands regularly and he puts his arm around me a lot when we walk together which I love as it shows everyone he is mine, but so far he has not made any moves on me and I wonder if he is just respecting me and waiting for the right time, if I was to lose my virginity to anyone it would be Scott but I can wait.  

 

SCOTT 

Little Emma from next door is my girlfriend, who would have thought? I am so glad that I took the chance to go out with her, it is always a risk if someone is such a good friend to worry if this went horribly wrong and could threaten that friendship but I am so pleased that it’s been working out. I normally walk back from School with her now and Paul is getting a little cheesed off with me as we see less and less of each other but having said this he is still obsessed with drinking and I enjoy a good skin full now and again but not quite so regularly.

 I had quite forgotten my concerns about not hitting my teenage growth spurt yet. That was true until today when I was reminded by Emma, although it did not seem as important now and I quite enjoyed the conversation coming from my girlfriend. We both were around her house straight from School and she was complaining about the dolly shoes she had recently purchased and Diana was looking at them.  These dolly shoes seemed to be all the rage with the trendy girls in our year, they were like ballerina shoes and were totally flat but they didn’t seem to be well made and rubbed the back of her heel. 

“Well I am not surprised you have blisters Emma, these things are not even leather”As I sat on the sofa and looked at the two of them, Emma was sat on a chair with her sister crouching and inspecting her shoes and the back of her heels.

I was sat in the wrong place as from this angle I could see Diana’s cleavage waving a big hello at me as it was tilted forward in her revealing t-shirt.I say the wrong place as my hormones were always at a high and I noticed these things very easily, my eyes darted down her top and between those large breasts and I could see today that she was not wearing any bra to constrain them. Emma would have slapped me for paying such attention to her sister and I was careful to look away despite the magnetic draw of her sisters alluring figure.

 “Why not wear your black boots it’s getting to winter time, I think these are ruining your feet”Diana summarised and was quite motherly to her sister.“Yeh, you are right sis I will ditch these things and try my old boots on”

A moment later and Emma had retrieved a pair of knee length leather boots and she was grimacing as she tried to walk in them.“Ouch, these are pinching my toes, guess my feet have grown, do you think I could have another pair Di?”

Feeling the toe of her sisters foot Diana confirmed that she had outgrown these shoes and suggested they went on a shopping spree to fix the situation.“Well the good news is that I did a very lucrative contract for the new department store downtown, so I have a huge credit that you can use and we should go this Saturday and shop till we drop”“Fantastic, Scott do you mind if I have a girly day out with my sis?”Emma asked and I did not have a problem with this so I told them to have fun, it was then that she began talking about the implications of her feet getting larger.“So, I might be a size larger what do you think Di?”“Definitely the way your toe is sticking out, hey soon you and I will be sharing the same shoes size and you can borrow all my pairs”“Sis, I think that’s days a long way off, you take a size eight and I am probably just a six now. But maybe if my feet are getting bigger I might have grown some? I would sure love to share your clothes. As I looked at the two of them standing there, Diana in her bare feet and Emma with perhaps a two inch heel on her boots there was no comparison. Diana easily towered over her little sister and she giggled at the thought.“I think my clothes are safe for a while”
She said and I couldn’t resist commenting myself.“Well they would be safe unless short cakes here starts wearing some of your t-shirts as dresses”

I made Diana laugh but Emma looked at me a little challengingly and invited me to see how I measured up to her and Diana.“Scott, you can’t sit there making fun of me, I bet that I’m nearly as tall as you in these boots, come on let’s see how you measure up mister big” Luckily Diana sat down and relaxed in the chair having done her bit to help Emma diagnose her foot problems and I took that opportunity to stand up and take up Emma’s playful challenge.  

 

EMMA 

The shoes I have been wearing for the sake of fashion are definitely the cause of the irritation on the back of my heel, it was obvious but I had been grinning and bearing this discomfort for a few weeks until today when it was finally too sore for me to continue walking in them and I had to let my sister take a look.  She suggested I put on my old winter boots, I liked this pair a lot and they were comfortable only having not worn them since last winter they had become too small.

I was so elated when Diana offered to take me out to get some new clothes and shoes, this would be wonderful.  Scott was being cheeky as normal and when Diana had passed a comment that we wouldn’t be sharing her clothes for some time yet, he piped up with a shortcakes remark and made fun that I could wear my sisters t-shirts as dresses. I decided to turn the tables on my jester of a boyfriend and asked him to stand up in front of me, I was hoping to demonstrate that I had grown and part of me was curious just how many inches separated us now as clearly he hadn’t changed a bit. 

As he stood up to join me, I was standing in the middle of the room wearing my black boots that currently crippled my toes. I knew these had a good two inch heel so I was confident that even with his shoes on there wouldn’t be that much gap anymore. The result surprised us both, more him if I am honest. He confidently stood before me and he was surprised by how tall I was. I knew that I had grown a little bit but in these boots we were eye to eye!This was better than I could have hoped for, I must have inched up to five foot as I knew he was five foot two and this barrier was a long awaited milestone for me.

I could not have been happier but simply had to rub this fact in to Scott.“Looks like I’ve gone up in the world, we are seeing eye to eye baby”My announcement told Scott what he was seeing was real and he looked down at my old boots to check them out.“How big are those heels?”“What these? Two inches, which makes me five foot tall, I am definitely growing, what do you think Di, do I look taller to you?”“Wow, my little sister is growing up after all”Diana grinned and looked at us both as we stood there face to face for the first time. 

 

 SCOTT 

Emma said “two inches” and I had thought these boots she was wearing tonight had much higher heels, her growth had passed me by, I just had not realised that she was only two inches shorter than I was and here she was my girlfriend looking me face to face in these heels and loving it. I had to admit I found it kind of nice to as she was no longer the short girlfriend that I had considered her to be and I felt this two inches between us made her the perfect size. 

After Diana noted that her sister was indeed growing, I was about to sit down when Emma could not resist the moment and she laid a big kiss on my lips right in front of her sister. It was a smacker of a kiss but it was different, different because she had not risen up on her toes to find my mouth and equally for the first time since we had been going out, I had not tilted my head down to meet hers.

How odd this felt to be kissing on the level and how nice. Emma, must have thought the same as me and sneakily pinched my bottom as her lips left mine, just as she teased me again.
“I had better start wearing heels more often, Scott’s just the right kissing height now”“Emma, you are making him blush. Stop teasing him, remember he’s probably going to grow like a weed as most boys start to at his age and you’ll need some serious heels to kiss him then. You’d better enjoy this phase while you can little sis, because I know how fast I grew when I was his age”Diana was making things worse in my head as I was reminded of my lack of growth over the last year or so but she was right and soon hopefully I would be looking way down at her sister. 

“Di, can you just stand up a second?”This was an odd request from Emma and I wondered what she was up to when she continued.“Stay right there Scott I just want to see how much taller my sister is than you”“Oh Em, don’t embarrass the poor boy”Diana was stood up and didn’t want to make me feel uncomfortable, she knew that she was a lot taller than me and the comparison would be unfair against her statuesque frame. But instead of protesting, I actually encourage this, perhaps because I wanted to see for myself and to burn a mental image for future use if you get my drift.“It’s ok, I don’t mind, as you said I am a probably not going to be this height for very much longer, my father is six foot plus so we are all tall guys in my family, I will be soon” Even I believed myself at that moment and Diana now happy that she was not going to embarrass me walked over to replace her sister and stand right in front of me. 

My knees went weak, Diana was in her bare feet and as I looked down those perfectly painted pink toe nails ended a pair of feet which were as large as my own, but her legs in her shorts were much higher. Her hips, those sensational hips that had wiggled many a cat walk were much higher than my waist. As my eyes tried to avoid the t-shirt of delights I could see she was almost a full head and shoulders taller than me. Her hands landed on my shoulders in a friendly manor as she positioned herself and allowed her sister to draw the comparison.“You are a lot shorter than you look Scott, I still have a good eight and half , maybe nine inches on you”
“Umm.....”Dam, I was stuck for words, Mrs hot body herself was stood with me and boy did I feel intimidated, this girl, no scrub that, this woman, she made Carla look short and I really didn’t want to look at that suggestive t-shirt or else there would be real embarrassment. Keep your eyes up Scott.  

 

EMMA 

Oh to be as tall as my sister. Diana was so leggy that even without shoes she made Scott look short and to see them both there was strangely a bit of a thrill for me as I could almost imagine myself in her place.

It struck me that this was not too different than the day Carla had worn Diana’s big heels and stood before Scott but my sister didn’t need heels to achieve the same result!“Di, you are such an amazon isn’t she Scott? Look she is in bare feet and she towers over you” 

Later that night Scott and I chatted into the late hours, it was one of our more open chats that were becoming more frequent and he commented about earlier when we had compared heights.“So you are five foot tall short cakes, that’s great”“You really think so?”

I was concerned that he might find this a negative but everything I had learned about Scott told me that wasn’t going to be the case, his love of Nikki Flame who was exceedingly tall was my biggest clue and I remember how he looked turned on seeing Carla in those heels that night which I wasn’t about to bring up into conversation.“Sure, you know I don’t mind a bit of leg and especially with great ones like yours”

His words delighted me and he was right my legs were a little noticeably longer and a little more shape was there, they were defined and not the sticks that I had hated in the past, my hips were even starting to dominate my outline, things were good. 

 

SCOTT 

What a night, I lay in my bed and held my throbbing member clutched in my hand and didn’t know what to think about first, was it the fact that my girlfriend was that bit taller and we had kissed as equals tonight or should I allow myself to once again let the gorgeous Diana win my orgasm? It was tough but Diana won as I remember how she towered over me, it was just too much and I nearly spurted my load out of my tissue.  

Things were awesome, until the next morning when my father broke the news.“Son, I have a new assignment, it’s a promotion of a life time and I am afraid that we are going to have to move to Australia for a while so that I can directly manage some customer accounts.

”Australia", you can imagine my surprise, this wasn’t a little relocation it was a move to the other side of the world, the furthest possible distance from my school and from my Emma!  

 

EMMA 

I cried the day Scott left, Diana and I went to the airport to see him off and with Diana’s help I had bought him a laptop so that he could keep in touch whilst they lived away. His house would be rented out and his father’s company would pay for them to stay in some luxury apartment but unfortunately in some backwater town as Scott referred to it from his browsing on the internet. They didn’t know how long his father’s assignment in Australia would be but it was over a year for definite and that was a year apart from my beloved Scott.

I might be sixteen before we next met and that was more than enough to cry about. We were in love and our love could survive being apart this way I was sure of that. As he held me in his arms at the airport I raised on my toes to kiss him, not as much as I had needed to before mind you but we had the longest kiss of our lives, it would have to last him for months!  

 

SCOTT 

I’ve been in Australia for a week now, it’s hard to adjust to my temporary life here, I so want to be back home and see Emma, we were getting so close and I think things could have gone further between us. This was the girl that I wanted to lose my virginity to, most of my mates had bragged about how they had already “done it” as they say, but probably many of them had not and those who had like Paul for example, regretted that it was a drunken fumble that was also a one night stand. This wasn’t for me, and I had not put any pressure on Emma, I wouldn’t do that, but I had to admit that breaking the barrier of going below the waist line would be the next stage for us, I hoped. Mind you we had been very playful in the few times we had managed to be alone between her sister being out and my father being out of the house.

Alone time was not easy and Emma had told me already that Diana had discussed the pill with her, she was a good sister and looked out for her little sibling that was for sure.  Emma was very playful, this I loved about her, once she had the confidence that we were an item, she would tease me with a little flash of flesh and do playful things. Her biggest tease was to bump into the back of me with those modest breasts of hers, she knew I was a breast man and even her full C cups managed to make an impression when they bumped into you, you could tell they were there pressing into your back. I had played with them a few times, and loved it, they were so firm and stood proud from her chest, they even looked bigger without her clothes, I guess because they stood out on her slim body. My hands perfectly mapped their girth and I loved that feeling of weighing them in my hands as I supported them with a gentle grope. 

As I am lying on my bed thinking of Emma’s boobs my mind inevitably wanders to Diana’s magnificent pair which have no rivals. How would these feel to cup in such a way, to feel the flesh exceed my hands, I shudder excitedly at the thought and try to concentrate on my girl.  

We schedule times for us to email and live message with each other and this is the way we keep in touch. Every night so far she has cried but I think she is getting stronger, I cried myself but I am not letting her know that I am that soft. 

 

EMMA 

Scott has been away for several months now, it’s hard as I miss seeing him, he sent an attachment of a recent image as he and his father visited a famous beach, he has not changed, he still looks so good in a pair of shorts, I have blown the picture up and keep it on my bedside table.

 Of course with a boyfriend so far away it is only fitting that as one of my duties to keep him interested that I send him pictures back now and again just to remind him that I am here and that his eyes should not stray to some Aussie hussy. 

Tonight I took a picture of myself just cropping it so that he had an inch of my cleavage to spot at the bottom, I wanted his imagination to complete the picture and the dress I was wearing was perfect to keep his interest. Talking of my boobs, they were actually getting larger, a fact that I had not yet shared with Scott, this could wait for a later occasion. For now I would just hint at them.

Having my bust measured at the shop today, I was pleased to walk home with my first D cup, now I had officially some cleavage to talk about and Scott was not here to appreciate it. With my boobs slowly expanding my body was also starting to catch up and I had gained three quarters of an inch over the last month alone and I think this was all in my legs. Although I could not feel so pleased as my less than an inch paled in comparison with Carla who was streaking away as she was five seven now and nearly five foot eight, I still felt very short next to her especially when she insisted on wearing heels everywhere. Mind you, I had also changed my preference in footwear, the flat dolly shoes are all in my cupboard and have not seen the light of day for some time, instead I have preferred to go with nothing less than a two or three inch heel , it makes me feel quite tall now.

It’s surprising what an inch or two makes when you wear such shoes, I can now reach the cupboards where Diana keeps her most expensive perfumes so now they are mine to share.