- Text Size +

SCOTT 

 It was the back end of summer and a month or so since our alien encounter and somehow that entire experience seemed like some fake memory in my mind it was too fantastic to be true. I had spoken to Emma about it on the odd occasion when we were alone and we shared ideas about the missing time but since then we hardly mentioned it. 

 I think Emma wanted more from our kiss that night and I felt a little awkward around her for a while as if she was testing to see where this might go but I wasn’t really that interested to start going out with her and I didn’t mention the kiss even though it was nice at the time.  We still hanged out together in our group of friends and got on really well but there was some air about us that was different like she was disappointed in me or something, my problem was that I fancied other girls and Emma didn’t make me feel the way that I felt around girls like Carla for example. 

 Today we were around Emma’s house out in the back garden with a group of us hanging out by their pool. The sun was warm and I was sat on a chair looking through my Oakley sunglasses hoping the dark lenses would stop anyone from seeing that I was actually looking sideways and not straight ahead at the pool where my face was pointing. Yeh, I know it was crafty but Carla had just arrived and she came out with some sort of sarong thing draped over her and when she opened it up, there was her killer body in a teeny black bikini. I thought my eyes were going to push my glasses off my face as she was smoking hot.   

Carla had one of those bikini’s with the little thin straps over her pronounced hips and just a triangle of shiny material over her lower regions, but the spectacular part was her top. Those boobs of hers, were standing out from her body like someone had blown up two party balloons and pinned them to her front. How did those straps hold such weight? She stood nearby me and slowly applied some sun tan lotion to her arms and her legs, wow she looked like she had some long legs on her it made me wonder just how tall she was, a lot taller than Emma that was for sure.  

As I watched her smooth the lotion over her skin Emma splashed me for attention from the pool.“Hey!”I shouted playfully and was kind of pleased to be broken from my lustful stare or else I would have pitched up inside my swim shorts.   

 

EMMA  

I am getting very jealous of Carla nowadays, she always seems to want to make an entrance and show off her assets at every chance, I suppose I cannot blame her as I would do the same but I am not confident in my one piece swimsuit with my stick like figure and my excuses for breasts trying to show that there is some shape to me.  

Carla is putting on a show for the boys and even I am impressed by her striking figure in that new Bikini, she has to be a cup size larger than even a month ago making me feel even more inadequate, I will try not to stand next to her today or else Scott will be making comparisons, oh I hope he hasn’t already?  

I flicked water from the pool to tease him and he responds by bombing me as he jumps into the pool. I have to say he is fit, his muscles for his age are all there and he is looking so good in those shorts. We play around and generally frolic in the water whilst Carla lays back and soaks up some rays.   

When we got out of the pool I decided to get us all some cold beers from the house. Paul and Ahmed are already drinking in the shallow end with some of my sister’s supply of vodka so they don’t want anything normal. Diana recently concluded a contract with an off license chain and our garage is full of free alchohol, she is out today modeling and won’t miss what we have taken as long as I clean up.   

 

SCOTT  

I sat back on the side and dried off with a towel and could not help but look down over Carla as she shifts her position, stretched out like this her legs look longer and I reflect on my seemingly growing obsession to notice such things about women, Emma has pointed out that I liked Nikki Flame who was taller than average and I was starting to think there was something in my admission that day. I did like long legs on girls and with long legs came height, I wonder how tall Carla is?  

My answer came much later that day when we all were a little merry and had gone to sit in Emma’s large conservatory on the various wicker sofa’s. Emma was getting into the spirit of things and had a lot to drink, she was sitting next to me and very close. We began to play a game of truth or dare and it was good fun with the ten of us, the four of us guys and the six girls.  

Ahmed wanted to get Carla to tell the truth about whom she fancied the most in this room and she nearly spat a mouth full of drink out at the question but I was convinced those brown eyes shifted my way for a second. Instead of answering the truth she was then accepting his dare and he suggested that she went up into Diana’s wardrobe and put on one of her modeling outfits. The other girls like Lisa and Emma seemed to egg her on and she disappeared for a while.Meantime Emma was asked by Lisa what one physical quality in a guy’s appearance she found most attractive and not to think about the question just to answer truthfully with the first thing that came to mind. Her answer was a little bizarre.“For him to be short”Most of us fell about laughing and Lisa begged her to explain which made Emma very red in the face.“It’s because she is such a midget herself, she wants a guy at her level it saves looking up to us” Paul who was the most intoxicated right now, offered his unwanted opinion and Emma who was really tipsy managed to offer some more.“I…no that’s not it, I just would like to be taller than a guy it would be nice for a change”“Oh, so now she wants to be taller than the guy, better start dating the kids in the primary school Em”Ahmed added and Emma seemed to clam up and just continued drinking hoping the topic would pass soon as they were all making fun of her. “Don’t worry short cakes, they don’t mean it”I said and put my hand on her arm and she smiled at me just as Carla came back into the room with a click clack of high heels striking the flagstone floor.   

 

EMMA  

I don’t know why I came out with that comment? They asked me what one thing I found most attractive in a guy and in my happy state I just came out with that answer. But it was true, it was from the heart and I had to admit that the thought of a guy being shorter than me was more than appealing it somehow floated my boat and I hadn’t really been conscious of thinking this way before until now and the drink just kind of unlocked it. Maybe it was because of how intimidated I felt around the other girls.  

I didn’t have much chance to think about this when Carla strode into the room proudly wearing a one piece leotard that Diana had worn on a recent promotional shoot for the local dance studios. I was a little half cut from the drink but I felt more of the green eyed monster as I appreciated that my friend was able to fill out that Leotard nearly as well as my sister did! When I looked down at her footwear she had Diana’s six inch heels on, one of the many pairs of platforms she was often asked to wear for her glamour work and she looked really tall and like a model herself. 

 

SCOTT  

Ahmed just about choked on his vodka as he saw Carla walk into the room, she was living up to the dare and had a skin tight leotard on and she was prancing about as if she was on a catwalk giving it her best wiggle in her walk. Even Paul stopped drinking for a few seconds as he too was entranced like the rest of us guys at the way Carla filled out Emma’s sister’s clothes. When her parade had finished she sat down in a chair across from me and I tried not to look at the long legs stretching across the floor between us. 

 “Your turn next Scotty Boy”Paul piped up and chose me as his target for the next game victim. My truth was to admit how often I masturbated and when was the last time. Of course I cringed at this truth and didn’t want to reveal such matters and then he suggested the dare would be to kiss Carla on the lips.  

How you can rely on your friends to put you in the most awkward positions, here I was with two choices both were designed to make me uncomfortable but the easiest option I felt would be to kiss Carla and it may even be pretty nice if it wasn’t so forced. Carla laughed at the ultimatum and didn’t seem to mind that she was suggested as my dare, I would go as far to say that she looked like this appealed to her as she blew me a pretend kiss and giggled as I deliberated over the options.“Ok, I’ll kiss Carla”I chose and stood up to take my dare.“On the lips”Lisa added chuckling and I waited for Carla to stand up so we could get this over with.  

Carla slowly rose as those heels of Diana’s were unsteady with her inexperience for such high ones. As she straightened up I was a blown away by just how tall she was and had not expected it. I was in bare feet having been in the pool and my five foot two inches paled in comparison against Carla in those heels, she found her balance and she towered over me! I had never really been so close to a girl that appeared so tall before and as I look forward my eyes were looking at her neck and her chin was above my eye line with those lips so far away.  

What should I do? I felt a touch frozen by this realization, her hips were higher than mine and those boobs gently nudged the front of that stretched lycra under my chin so close that I could have used them as a shelf to support my head. “Now where did Scott go I thought he wanted to kiss me?”Carla made them all laugh as she pretended that she couldn’t see me below her line of sight and then made it worse by adding.“Oh, there you are, all the way down there. Hey Lisa you had better get Scotty a box to stand on”Most of them fell about laughing at the sight of me trying to measure up to Carla and her putting me in the shade like this, I made matters worse by lifting up on my toes and missing her lips as I kissed her chin being the best spot I could manage to reach.  

To further embarrass me she tousled my hair like older women would do to a small kid and then teasingly said.“Oops, that was my chin silly, you need to land one on my lips I guess as you’re not tall enough I had better make this easier on you”She bent her knees just enough that her face fell before mine and we kissed. The kiss was not like the one I shared with Emma, under the circumstances it wasn’t as intimate and didn’t feel right but never the less it was a kiss I shall remember as Carla was a great kisser and coming from the tallest girl I had ever shared a kiss with the whole experience had turned me on. I was alarmed to realize that my manhood was suddenly waking up in my shorts and it was beginning to swell.   

 

EMMA  

Why did Paul pick on Carla for Scott to kiss, my Scott. I know it was just a game and I was as half cut as the rest of them but this was not something that I wanted to see.   When Carla stood up to kiss him she made Scott look so short it was quite an eye opener for me, I had only just been realizing that I found something strangely appealing about being taller than a boy but to witness a girl completely tower over a boy like this and that boy being Scott made me a touch excited I have to confess. Why was I experiencing these feelings?   

There was a mix of jealously as I wanted so much for me to be the one stood there in Carla’s place teetering on those high heels and looking down at Scott before we kissed again but with this envy there was also those new feelings of how exciting it was to see this scene from the side as the two faced each other or rather tried to.   

I’m not sure if I was the only one in the room sober enough to notice but I swear Scott was reacting to this kiss with Carla, I am sure that he was fighting an erection in those baggy swim shorts he was wearing before he sat down and it was harder to tell. His face looked flushed and the more I look across at him the more I am sure he enjoyed the situation of Carla being so dammed tall. 

 

 SCOTT 

 It’s nearly the end of the summer vacation now and school beckons us to return again. This summer was the most memorable ever as I have learned a lot about myself and with that close encounter at the back of my mind it was the weirdest ever.   

Since that day we all spent at Emma’s house using her pool and playing stupid games, I have really become attracted to Carla. I cannot shake out of my mind the feeling of looking up to her when she was close to me, her teasing as she realized she was taller than me is a moment I have replayed in my mind again and again and with my right hand finding a good rhythm to accompany those thoughts. Carla is one sexy girl and I think that I find am finally replacing Diana as my fantasy partner with Carla on a more regular basis. They are both gorgeous and not to mention busty but Diana is one of those older women that I will never stand a chance with whereas Carla seems to flirt with me a lot since that kiss and I am beginning to wonder if I should ask her out.  For example only the other day she was next door with Emma and I saw them both playing netball on the patio through the fence, and the ball got caught up in the branches of the tree my side. She came around and I said that I would get it for her, man she looked sizzling in a pair of denim shorts and with her midriff exposed. I told her that I would fetch a ladder as the ball was wedged good and proper and I couldn’t reach it, she came out the back following me and her extra inches enabled her to stretch up and just punch it out of the branches when I had failed. As she turned to look at me she was standing straight in her trainers and was still a good two and half inches taller than me.“Scotty don’t be afraid to ask if you ever need me to reach things down from those awkward taller shelves, I am always happy to help you know”She gave me a peck on the cheek followed by a playful nudge in my ribs and I watched her curvy backside wiggle away back to Emma’s house.