- Text Size +

EMMA

 

We followed the road until it became more track like as we neared the furthest point you could negociate by car within Pensfold Forest. This track appeared that it was little used, no one lived around here except in the small town which was about five miles away but as we drove through the high street there was only one farmer on his tractor that we saw and hardly a sole walking the streets, this really was in the middle of nowhere and perfect for the seclusion that Diana purchase the cabin for and that we needed to have some real fun with my powers.

 

Diana drove a nice Mercedes saloon, it was perfect for where we lived but its rear wheel drive was soon complaining as the terrain was now loose dirt under the tyres and no longer tarmac of any description.

“Guys, I daren’t take the car any further or it will be stuck here, there should be a parking area somewhere in the next clearing”

I heard my sister warn as she struggled to get traction and crawled along in the car.

“You sure the car will be okay left here?”

Scott asked and Diana laughed.

“There aren’t many car jackers or criminals who can be bothered to come all the way out here Scott, and look that is our parking place”

There was a small area of cleared forest and we all got out of the car and grabbed our bags, the trees were very tall here the type that made your head dizzy just to look up at them and I wondered when Scott looked up at my legs when he was small if these trees appeared just as tall. The tree canopy was a long way over our heads, the nice thing was that it provided a lot of shade to the sun’s rays so at least walking would be cooler.

 

We each had a bag with our overnight clothes and some food and bits for the cabin, the bags were heavy and I wasn’t much of a hiker I had to admit so my complaints started to flow very early on as Diana declared just how far we needed to walk.

“Oh Emma, come on its fun, fresh air, good exercise and only a few miles to go following this trail”

Her chirpy mood was not shared by me but Scott wasn’t complaining, I guess that special alien tech body of his kept him going without effort.

“But this bag is getting heavy”

“Well, why did you pack so many clothes Em? It’s only one night?”

She had a point and I just laughed.

“A girl likes to look her best”

 

After ten minutes of this long walk I was falling a little behind the other two and mainly because my shoes were not cut out for the bumpy grass trail, Scott and Diana both had training shoes on and that gave them both the advantage compared to me. It was then that I told them to wait up and Diana looked back shaking her head at me as I struggled with my bag and footwear walking towards them.

“Do want a piggy back?”

Scott offered like a gentleman for me to ride on his back but he was shorter than me and I was quick to point that out.

“I don’t think you could lift me for very long shorty but that has given me an idea, this walk would be so much easier if I was twice as tall and twice as strong”

I put down my bag and then slowly I began to tower over Scott and Diana until they both looked like children with Diana no taller than the waist band of my skirt.

“That is really impressive”
Diana said a touched stunned to see me her little sister towering over her.

“Gosh Emma, I don’t think I have ever looked up to someone like this since I was a little girl”

“You are a little girl sis, to me anyway”

I laughed and then I increased my size again until Diana was only as tall as the hem of my skirt.

“Now how about I give you two little people a lift?”

 

It was a fantastic feeling to become twenty eight foot tall which is what I currently measured, I felt this was an ideal size for me to stride through the forest and it made both Diana and Scott nice and light in my arms. I soon had Scott balanced on my left hip and Diana on the right and I carried the bags with ease. I didn’t feel any stronger but with my height came the proportionate strength and now to them both I was super strong and it was easy to carry everything and still make better time than we had before.

 

SCOTT

 

I held on to Emma’s hip as she walked through the forest, it certainly beat walking myself and I glanced around her firm stomach to see Diana’s face bobbing into view every now and then from the other side. She was enjoying this.

“Gosh, it’s like I am the only grown up here and you two are my kids riding on mummy’s hips”

Emma chuckled and all three of us joined her, she was right as we bounced along holding tight as she strode confidently through the dense woodland following the overgrown trail.

 

When we arrived at the Log cabin it was a little shabby and needed some tender loving care on the outside. The structure sat on its own in a small man made clearing where some trees had been felled, there was a large lake to one side which was breathtaking, it was perfectly still and looked like glass but there was a small wooden jetty like structure leading out to it with a wooden rowing boat moored to the very end. Emma put us both down on our feet and reduced her size in order to enter the cabin, and as we stepped within it was actually very spacious and more modern that its outside would suggest.

 

There was a small kitchen, a large living space with a tall ceiling surrounded by an internal balcony which led to two bedrooms and a bathroom, the stairs came down in the corner of the main living space. The big focal point was the fireplace, it was old and beautiful shrouded in stone.

 

The power was off the grid and out the back was a diesel powered generator according to Diana which we had to go and start up so the internal appliances could work. Being the man I volunteered to go and start the generator and I had to walk behind the cabin structure to find a shed like outhouse which contained the device. The only problem was that a large tree branch had snapped and now blocked access to the door. I attempted to lift the branch up with both my arms curled under it but this was a dead weight and still tethered to the main body of the tree which made things more difficult. I would have to go back inside to fetch an axe if Diana had one.

“Hey girls, is there an axe in here? I need to chop a branch away as its fallen blocking the access to the generator shed?”

Diana pointed to the cupboard by the front door and then looked out the kitchen window to see the obstruction that I was talking about.

“There should be one in there, I have used for chopping fire wood but you might need a chain saw that’s more of a log than a branch”

Emma looked over her shoulder as I searched for the axe.

“You know I could make myself tall enough so that log would look like more of a twig to me”

Her boast was full of confidence related to her new found powers and I had just found the axe but I decided to leave it and was rather intrigued to see how my girlfriend would handle this.

“Leave the axe little boy this is woman work”

She said walking out of the door and bumping me with her hip in a playful manor as if to push me aside.

 

I followed her out but by the time I was in the open I was already looking up to Emma’s wiggling backside as she continued to walk and grow taller with each step she took. By the time she was standing before the generators shelter she was looking down on it and I was knee high to her, she looked magnificent in this setting. With one hand cupped under the thick branch she easily lifted it up and pushed it away to one side, a quick flick of her long blonde hair and a dusting off of her hands and she was very pleased with how effortlessly she had accomplished this task and put my strength to shame.

“You see how strong I am little boy?”

Posing as she rested her backside on the apex of the generators shelter she looked down at me with a smile and she kissed her left bicep just for fun.

“You make me feel inadequate Em”

I said admitting that to see her do something in seconds that would have been a major effort for me was quite belittling.

“Awww, well at least you are good at pleasing me”

“Now that’s manual labour I do enjoy”

My smile was wide and Emma shrunk down to somewhere around six foot four and leaned down to kiss me.

 

EMMA

 

This power of mine was addictive, out here in this isolation I could grow and reduce my size at a mere whim without a thought of being discovered and to see Scott’s face when I easily moved that branch was just the best! He looked up in awe of my strength and I had to admit that I was showing off to him.

We got the generator started and went into the cabin, I nearly bumped my forehead on the doorframe as I almost forgot to reduce my height to a more normal level.

 

After we fixed a snack I was keen to go outside again.

“Come on you two, let’s get out of this cabin so I can really experiment with my ability to grow, I can’t wait to become a real giantess!”

My enthusiasm was running high and Scott was grinning as he was definitely interested to see what I could do without restrictions.

“How tall are you going to grow Em?”

Diana looked at me and I had not really decided, I mean just how tall could I even become, what was my limit? This was so exciting.

 

We stepped out into the heat of the sun and I looked at Scott and my tall sister towering over him, I was six foot and even in my sandals Diana could look me in the eye.

“What size would you like me to be Scott? How tall do you want me?”

I giggled and edged up to seven foot so that I had to look down at them both.

“This is really strange for me”

He said as he stepped closer and was forced to look up and over my boobs to find my face and then carried on to explain his point.

“Normally when I beam out at my tiny size you and Diana are both giantesses to me and I am getting used to that but to be in this body of mine and see you towering over her and to compare your height against normal sized every day things is just amazing”

“I can be amazing if you want? Come on Scott how big is amazing, how tall do you want to see your girlfriend? Ten foot?”
I slowly eased my height up to ten foot and he was somewhere level with my skirt.

“Or twenty foot tall?”

Again I made myself taller seeing Diana slowly getting shorter than my legs until both of them were now able to look up and under my short skirt.

“You both look very titchy down there, but I don’t feel very tall yet”

The rush of growing was making me a little horny and I grew again until Diana was only knee high with me.

“Em, you are huge!”

Diana said staring at my knees and slowly following up the rest of my legs to appreciate how her little sister was now a real giant woman.

“And you are small Di, in fact with your blonde hair you are beginning to look like a Barbie doll to me”

 

SCOTT

 

Emma looked down at us both and said that Diana was beginning to look like a Barbie doll to her as she increased in size, the two of us watched her begin to rival the tree canopy above and it was exciting to see her towering over the cabin.

“Hey Scott, now I’m the fifty foot girlfriend”

She boomed and gave a sensational pose as she paused her growth and decided to explore her current size.

 

Emma stepped over us both and I had a nice flash of her white lacy panties soaring over our heads as the canopy of that big skirt seemed to flutter in the gentle breeze.

“You should wear trousers as a giantess!”

Diana said perhaps a touch embarrassed that she had also noticed her sister’s underwear.

“And why would that be any fun?”

Emma laughed and Diana commented to me that her voice was so much deeper than normal.

“That’s just how you sound when I am tiny, or actually a bit louder and with more bass”

I pointed out and Diana grinned.

“I hadn’t realized, no wonder you cover your ears sometimes”

“Hey you two down there, do you want to watch me step over the cabin?”

Calling for our attention Emma was again on the rise, she was so tall now that she could lift up her sandals and step clean over the cabin with a typical thud of her shoes coming down on the other side. The small television aerial on the cabin vibrated and you could hear some of the crockery inside rattle on the shelves.

“Careful!”

Diana shouted in clear concern for her investment.

“The insurance company won’t cover the cabin for being stepped on”

She muttered to me and I couldn’t help but laugh at her concern.

“You could say it was big foot!”

My joke sunk like a ship in a bad storm and Diana ran around the cabin to tell her giant sister not to get that close to the cabin again whilst she was still this massive size. I did not see Diana for a moment or two until Emma walked around the cabin and planted those huge sandals in front of me just as if some cars had decided to park in formation to confront me.

“This is awesome”

A loud female voice just rumbled above my head and I could see Diana held in her hand somewhere at waist level.

“Hey Miss Gulliver! Down here!”

My voice carried to those big ears and Emma crouched down to pick me up with her free hand.

“Miss Gulliver?”

She questioned and then saw the relevance.

“Not the sexiest of tittles but I guess it works”

 

Sitting down with a small quake from her backside hitting the deck, she placed me on her bare left knee and Diana on the opposite knee so we could all communicate more easily. Looking across I could see that Diana was not so comfortable with being up so high and she was nervously sat there with her fingers gripping what she could of her sister’s knee cap. Meantime I was taking a good look across at Emma’s top and she caught my eyes several times.

“I could get used to this, I feel incredible, the trees don’t even look impressive anymore and the cabin down there is like a dolls house to me and that cute little boat on the lake I could play with it, and then there are you two guys. Diana you don’t look like my sister anymore, you are just an adorable Barbie doll and Scott is a little short to be your Ken but I could play with both of you for hours”

“Em, you are not going to play dress up with me at all, I don’t feel that comfortable being handled like this”

“Oh come on sis, it’s all good fun”

I watched Emma’s hand carefully circle around the back of Diana and she surprised her, then using those long fingers Emma began to tickle her sister’s ribs and Diana was laughing uncontrollably in her clutches.

 

Following her tickle Diana was placed down on the ground and Emma put me safely beside her.

“How about we play some games in the water?”

The suggestion from Emma was a good one and Diana seemed up for it as well.

“You had better come down to size then so you can grab your costume”

 

EMMA

 

Reluctantly I shrunk back to a mere six feet and I walked into the cabin to see Scott was already changed into his swim shorts and he was waiting for us girls to get into our costumes. I saw that Diana was in the bedroom and I walked up to Scott just for the tease.

“Hey shorty, I am going make myself so big that you are going to use these boobs as a water slide”

Using my height advantage I bumped his face with my breasts and made sure he had a good look whilst they were more normal proportions.

“I can’t wait”

His grin was wide and eager, he reached up and cupped my right boob it made his small hands look even smaller as it overflowed his fingers.

“This one here huh?”

Scott groped my breast and was clearly imagining events to come.

“Yes, you are going to be so small that I will be wet on the inside and out”

I gave him my best sexiest pout as I left him with that thought and went to find my bag and costume.

 

Minutes later and I returned wearing my electric blue bikini, it was very tight and I had to shrink down a few inches to my regular height just to ease my boobs into it. I pulled my hair back and used a scrunchy to fix it into a pony tail as I didn’t want my hair to hurt Scott or Diana when I was bigger and also because I imagined how they could have fun and use it like a rope to swing out over the water. The things I could do as a giantess was amazing and I slipped my fingers into my pussy just for a moment or two and closed my eyes as I day dreamed a little. I wanted to keep this feeling so I resisted the temptation to bring myself off and I walked back out to find Diana on the internal balcony area and I was looking up at her. She was wearing a red costume but this was a single piece and it was very high cut in the thighs, her boobs looked bigger than ever as they wobbled up front and I simply had to ask.

“Di, what have you done? You’re tits look amazing, bigger even?”

I admit that I was a little jealous that she would invite more attention from Scott as her figure looked fabulous in that bright red number and his eyes would be all over her that I could definitely predict.

“It’s a new swimsuit from the magnum range, it gives the illusion that my tits are a couple of sizes bigger and I’m pretty big to start with anyway, what do you think, sexy huh?”

“I think Scott’s going to flip when he sees you”

 

When we walked downstairs to see Scott waiting his eyes were full of Diana, my sister stole the show in that costume and being taller than me for now she was overall more impressive.

“Wow, you two girls look gorgeous”

He said with his jaw dropping especially towards Diana’s direction but I didn’t feel jealous for a minute as I knew that once we stepped out of that door I would become his total focus, something I felt compelled to tease him with.

“Look at how big Diana’s boobs look in her costume Scott, do you like that?”

Diana stepped up to Scott and I lost sight of him as her taller frame eclipsed my boyfriend, she was giving him a hug and an eyeful at the same time, his face was lost in her cleavage and I could spot him stiffening a little in his shorts.

“I would say he loves it, there is nothing like a big pair of boobs jiggling in your face isn’t that right my little hero?”
The reply from Scott was masked as my sister’s breasts stole his voice into her heaving flesh and as he was allowed to take air I walked around behind him and pushed my breasts into his shoulder line.

“Nothing like it until I make these the biggest tits he has ever seen in his entire life, step outside because I am feeling really restricted in here and us big girls want to stretch out our long legs”

I confidently strolled out of the cabin and encouraged them both to follow me, it was time for the spot light to fall on my body.

 

SCOTT

 

I watched those two tight pert bottoms wiggling out of the cabin as I followed these two buxom blondes that ruled my life, like a puppy dog I happily went outside ready to play with a very tall glamour model and a girlfriend who was about to become a giant girlfriend. I was one lucky guy!

 

We all walked towards the inviting lake and I could see the sun sparkling on the small ripples at the edge it was lovely and it was picture postcard perfect.

“Time to grow”

Emma said from behind me and I turned to see her boobs rise over my head and her bikini bottoms replace them until her knees were just the right height for me to kiss. Those long legs rushed around me as she swiftly ran down the wooden platform that extended into the lake. I could hear the wooden slats complaining at her increasing weight before she launched herself into the air and splashed down with a wave that just missed Diana and I as we looked on in disbelief.  Then a wet head of blonde hair emerged from the water and it was big, I don’t know how tall she was now but she was standing on the base of the lake with just her head and shoulders rising over the rings of ripples she had made.

“Show off!”

Diana laughed at her sisters antics and then she grabbed my hand.

“Come on shorty, lets join this party”

An enthusiastic Diana pulled me down the same wooden structure and we both jumped together.

 

The water was cooler than I had expected but it was pleasant in the heat of the day, as I treaded water Diana popped her head up beside me and soon moved in close. Her long arms wrapped around my shoulders and she eased her lips onto mine for a wet kiss, it was enough to stir my erection below the water but she would have guessed that.

“Now where is that giant sister of mine?”

As her lips left mine tingling with the passion of her kiss we both looked out into the centre of the lake but Emma was not to be seen?

 

We both swam out further and Diana was a good swimmer, maybe it was her long legs but she could probably outpace me if we were to race as I was having a hard time to keep up in her wake. We both stopped and again treaded water looking around suspicious of where Emma was until a dark shadow came from below. Our eyes dropped to the water which was relatively clear and enough that we could see a massive form that looked more like the volume of a submarine about to surface underneath where we swam!

“Hhhhere comes Emma!”

I yelled half excited and half terrified as it was like waiting for some mythical sea monster to appear underneath our helpless figures. It was pretty awesome the way she positioned herself I have to admit, as we both treaded water her head of blonde locks looked more like an island as it slowly came up from below. Those blue eyes popped out of the water and looked stunning as we watched her face rise like a building, then her upper body began to take shape, her neckline sloped down and out as her chin climbed higher into the sky. Just as I thought that we would be washed away twin islands started to rise either side of where we were positioned. Tanned flesh glistened with the water rolling over it and Diana and I were caught together between the two walls of Emma’s giant breasts as they began to tower over us on either side and we could see the extent of her bikini top suddenly taking shape and capturing us both. As the water dropped away, we no longer had to keep ourselves afloat and now our tiny bodies settled into the vast valley like cleavage that was my girlfriends heaving chest. I watched avidly as water flowed down from her blonde hair, down her neck and over her smooth breasts, it was the most exciting waterfall that I had ever witnessed.

 

We tumbled about a little until her giant movements stopped and her bust steadied, Diana looked on in disbelief at where she was and I just smiled and appreciated the sexy scenery.

“Looks like I have caught a couple of little fish in my bikini top”

Emma thundered above with a humorous tone and I felt more water rushing down her face and washing into her cleavage around us.

“Oh my……..Em your tits are just……and you are so……..”
Diana was unable to express her surprise at being wedged in her sisters cleavage.

“Gigantic?”

Emma boomed and laughed making our accommodation jiggle delightfully around us.

“Yyyes”

Came a rather meek response from Diana who was clearly trying to come to terms with feeling so insignificant to another human being, something I was definitely more able to handle right now.

“This is how big your tits look to me Diana when I was small and you had me inside your bra on the journey down here”

I pointed this out to make her appreciate what life for me was like as a tiny man.
“Don’t you get scared being this small? Our tits must look frightening to you”

“Yes, I do get scared now and again but I also find this extremely sexy to experience your boobs this size compared to me”

“You wait until he sees this pair when he is less than three inches tall”

The confident boom of Emma’s voice covered us and I must admit that would be something to look forward to!

 

EMMA

 

Timing is everything, I saw the two of them kissing as they floated and I decided to submerge keeping an eye on them like a predatory shark with its prey. When they swam out I was able to watch them and I wondered for a moment if I should swim under Scott and take him in my mouth like a big fish eating a little fish. That would have been fun but then the chance to position myself in this deep water right under them and surprise them as I become as big as an island was even more appealing to my mischievous nature. I waited as long as I dared before I had to come back up for air and I found the lake was too shallow for me to stand as I sized up. I had to make my boobs large enough that they would catch the two of them, I had to sit on the rocky bed of the lake and lift my shoulders up as I increased my height to ever more giant dimensions so my bikini top was just the right size.

 

As I broke the water, the two little swimmers were caught just as I planned and were smack in the middle of my cleavage and surrounded by my boobs. I wonder just what my sister would be thinking as she realized where she was, I didn’t have to wait long for her surprised remarks.  Once Diana was a little more comfortable with her surroundings I wanted to suggest some more fun.

“Hey Scott, how about climbing the strap of my bikini top and you can use me as a diving board”

“Hell yes!”
He said enthusiastically and he fumbled his way to the side of my bikini top and managed to pull himself up the material and onto the top of my breast. Diana followed and it was tickling me to have their feet on my bare skin. Using the thick neck band from the strap of my top they both managed the feat of ascending to my bare shoulders, luckily my hair was swept away.

“Sis, climbing up your boob was like when we tackled that huge inflatable at the water park all those years ago, do you remember Jelly Mountain?”
Shouting just below my ear I smiled and looked out of the corner of my eye at my tiny sister and I sniggered for my response before I added.

“Diana, Jelly Mountain is smaller than that both of these tits right now and these are a lot firmer”

I boasted and was finding that I had much more confidence when I was a giantess.

 

Scott looked down from my shoulder and was a touch dubious about diving.

“Hey Emma, that’s a long way down you must be really big right now!”

It was only the distance of my shoulder to above my elbow which was all that I kept out of the water.

“I’m a hundred and sixty foot tall, I having to sit on the bottom of this lake so my toes are over there”

I let my right leg rise and my toes popped out of the water in the distance and I could hear both of them gasp.

“Well, I’m not committing suicide and jumping into the water from up here”

Diana said and clung to the side of my neck for reassurance. I decided to shrink a little until my boobs went under and my shoulder was probably twenty foot high for them. Scott jumped with a shout of joy and Diana did likewise.

 

The next hour was spent doing lots of crazy things, I let both of them use my pony tail as a rope swing and they loved it, Diana loosened up in my giant presence and she was suggesting new things we could try, at one stage I put them both in the tiny boat and I pushed them around like it was a toy boat and Scott remarked it was faster than any speedboat he had ever been on! I was causing great big waves in the water with my body and at one stage I flooded and overwhelmed that cute little boat and had to rescue Scott and Diana with my hands cupped scooping them up and I laughed so much they had to cover their ears.

 

After all their exertion, they both wanted to relax and I decided to increase my size enough that I was able to rest on my back with just my face, toes and of course my boobs sticking up out of the water! It felt so good to become so large, I wanted to stand up but I was reminded by Diana that if I attempted to do so that I would be way taller than the tree canopy and potentially visible from a long distance, it was very tempting all the same and I almost thought about ignoring what was sensible just to try it.

 

For now I just faced the sun and closed my eyes and lifted my sister and Scott so that they could use my right breast as a comfy island, to be honest they had no choice as I planted them on the very top of my tit and left them high up out of the water so they could have a sun worship for an hour or so.

 

SCOTT

 

“Just how big is she now?”

Diana paced over this blue expanse of material that covered the colossal breast we both had the pleasure of standing on, the steepness of the sides rising out of the water made it seem quite a long jump to the water below and gave us both a good appreciation of how colossal Emma was.

“At a guess I would say we are stood on a thirty foot wide tit and look there’s even more of them under the water!”

I was gazing across between the boobs and the other one looked formidable as it sat proud of the water with its lovely curves being lapped around by the water as it settled

“So…Emma is like a mile tall?”
Diana said astonished but I was quick to address her assumption.

“No, I think more like several hundred feet tall but she is astonishing this size isn’t she?”

“You even like her this humongous?”

“What’s not to like, look at this nipple it’s taller than I am, somehow sharing this with you seems I don’t know but sexier”

“You find it sexy to feel small to women huh?”

“Yeah, and the exciting parts of their bodies”
I admitted but then added

“But I also like the fact that right now I can gaze at your big boobs in that sexy red costume and then behind you is a boob that is many times bigger than you are and look we are standing on a boob with her nipple towering over us both”

“The giant woman looks like she is resting, but this amazon still has some energy left if you do?”

Diana smiled and stood there pushing me back up against the wall of her sister’s nipple, her body pressed into me and she leaned down to kiss my bare neck tenderly and up around my ear lobes. I felt cornered by Diana but in the most exciting way.

“I want to make love with you as a short little guy but first I want you to beam your tiny little self into my hand here to help warm me up, will you do that for me?”

“Um….yes of course”
I sat down at the base of the nipple leaving my large body behind and I materialized naked as normal into her waiting palm.

“Hello my tiny cutie”

She kissed her lips on my entire front and pressed me into her fingers for a few lingering seconds.

“Well hello my giant Diana”

I greeted making her smile in that dazzling way that I so loved.

“I wanted you tiny like this Scott so that I could put you down inside this bathing suit, are you ready for that my little explorer, do you think you can find where its wettest?”
“I’m your man”

“My little tiny man, mmmmm, in you go, and enjoy”

 

I saw the yawning crevasse of her cleavage as she lowered me gentle inside, her skin was still damp from our earlier exploits but it was nice to be out of the hot sun under the shade of her breasts. Diana had obviously started to sit down and then she was leaning back as my world seemed to reorient itself and I was glad of those fleshy walls pressing against my naked body so that I did not tumble out onto her neck. Now I could squeeze down to the base of her cleavage and into the depths of her costume, outside I could hear Diana making encouraging sounds as she felt my little feet against her skin. Moving through her towering boobs the material came sharply down to her flat stomach and I was no longer able to stand, now I had to crawl under the material and blindly across her body but heading south.

“Is it a long way little guy? My pussy is aching for your arrival”

Diana urged and I felt a large finger tip brush me as if she was checking on my progress from outside. Soon I stumbled over the drop of her belly button and my penis dangled free inside this large indent and was hanging for a few seconds.

“That tickles, you had better move on tiny”

The giantess was sounding very turned on and eager for me to reach my target.

 

Soon I was entering the familiar thick hairy border of her pubic bush and the smell of an aroused Diana begged me to proceed as it enticed my nostrils with a heady vapour.

“Yes, nearly there, nearly there you little, little jewel”

The loud voice was getting more intense and in the dim light I reached out to make contact and felt the top of her slit as I was curving my body towards it. Now I had to twist around and ensure my legs would enter her first and I soon found my left foot breaking and slithering into the top of her moist lips, the rest of me carefully followed until I was waist deep and kind of sat inside her entrance holding onto some thick hairs as I moved my legs around inside her.

“I love this, I love how tiny you are”
More encouragement rained down at me from her loud voice and I let my body ease into her until only my arm pits straddled her slit. I writhed and shifted about trying to stimulate her and it was working.

“Oh yes, just….just a little deeper… in you go”

She could not wait for me to penetrate further and simply had to have me all the way inside and a couple of fingers slid into the crotch of her costume flashing some light from the outside as I watched two fingernails approaching and then they locked onto me and in I went with no choice in the matter!

 

Needless to say Diana was satisfied relatively quickly and she pushed the crotch of her costume aside to retrieve my body as I gasped for air having been in action and submerged for a little longer than my lungs ideally wanted. I was resting on a huge thigh and had half a hand comforting me as I regained my energy.

“You are so special Scott, I don’t think that I will ever want regular sex again, I just want my little man”

She praised me with a genuine tone that told me I had once again exceeded expectations, however I had not found release as I was so focused on pleasing Diana. Her hand clasped my entire body and left my head free as she slid me up the outside of her costume and over the impressive rise of her boobs, that was such an exciting way to be taken to her face.

“You smell of me”
I looked at Diana’s grin and the cute upturn of her nostrils as she took account of my current state, my matted hair must have looked awful as it was thick with her juices.

“I like that smell”

This admission made her pleased and Diana licked me across my entire chest, neck and under my chin with that enormous tongue of hers.

“You don’t taste that good when you are covered in my womanly goo”

She pulled a face showing the displeasing taste of liking her own fluids.

“Let me beam back and it will automatically clean me off”

I suggested and told Scott Two to retrieve me.

 

Diana was looking ravishing as she lay not far from where my larger body sat, she was flushed from her excitement and her hair was damp and pushed back, one of her knees was raised up and the shape of her long legs was nicely demonstrated in this model like pose.

“You know I was just thinking how bizarre that was….”

I wondered what Diana was about to say so I listened on.

“…….here I am on top of a crazily big, no giant breast, my little sisters boob and I have just had a miniature man inside my giant pussy, doesn’t that blow your mind Scott?”

Bizarre, yes it was, we laughed and I stood up and looked around the huge nipple and noticed it was bigger than even before!

“Di, look Emma’s grown, her nipple is much thicker and taller!”

The vast blue tent of material rising up from this colossal bikini cup was indeed noticeably larger and Diana stood up and tilted her head back to look at the top.

“My little sister is aroused”

She concluded and we then heard thunder.

“Yes I am”

Emma’s voice was uncomfortably loud even outdoors like this and both of us protected our ears and she must have spotted this fact because she whispered her next sentence, but even the whisper was a rumbling deep bass filled sound.

“You are both so tiny to my nipple, that’s quite a turn on, I want to shove you under my bikini top right now Scott and let you wrestle with it but maybe we should go back indoors to dry off first?”

 

There was no argument about returning to the cabin and Emma began to shrink, at first the island of her boob started to lower closer to the water level and then the nipple seemed to dwindle and we were running out of foot space, both of us dived off and Emma reduced to a size that was convenient to pick up both up, one in each hand and walk us back to shore.

 

EMMA

 

Scott was in the shower and I stood in the bedroom drying my hair and brushed it straight, Diana was sat beside me as this was the only bedroom with a large mirror that would enable us to fuss with our appearance.  Diana was in her underwear, a racy red set with stockings and suspenders and as she applied her lipstick I had to comment.

“You put those on for Scotts benefit right?”

My sister turned and just nodded she seemed so happy with our arrangement and I was sure that Scott would be very happy to see her in that sheer red bra and those pretty knickers. Diana was about to put on a summer dress when I had a cheeky thought.

“You know Di we could both stay in our underwear, its hot tonight and I think it would drive Scott wild if he had us both parading around in our bra and knickers”

“Nice idea, why not? Let’s give him something to think about”

 Agreeing, she discarded the dress and fixed her hair.

 

Moments later we had formed a plan to tease him and we both waited for Scott to leave the shower, I spied him through the open crack of the bedroom door as he walked around with just a white towel covering his middle, his bigger body was not as well defined as his tiny one but he still looked great.

“Ready?”

I almost giggled to Diana and as Scott walked out onto the landing area he went into the bedroom where he had left his clothes. He soon walked out bemused as we had hidden them on purpose.

“Di? Em? Have you seen my stuff?”

He called out over the balcony area to the room below expecting us both to be down by now, when we didn’t answer he wandered by the door we were hiding behind and we let him pass until I reached out with my hand and swiped his towel away leaving him naked.

“Hey!”
He happily shouted surprised and stood there exposed. Diana and I both stepped out in a practiced manor strutting over to him and making his eyes pop out of his head.

 

SCOTT

 

The girls didn’t answer as I called out for them, I wandered across the landing area and was about to walk down the stairs when the towel around my waist was pulled away from me! It was Emma and her hand had reached out from one of the bedroom doors without me seeing her, I turned a little stunned at her joke and then I was practically floored to see the two of them exit the room and come towards me, there was long legs, wiggling hips and jiggling breasts covered in nothing but sexy underwear. Emma was wearing that white satin bra with the lacy half cups and a pair of satin knickers that had lacy hip bands and she looked a knockout, Diana with her larger boobs was in a red bra that I could clearly see her nipples behind, and on those long lovely legs she had some matching sheer tights with suspender belts, I was in paradise!

 

“Looks like a short naked man to me Diana”

Emma softly spoke in her bedroom voice and came to stand inches away from me so that I had to look up into her blue eyes as she put a little finger into the corner of her mouth and struck a seductive look my way.

“Mmm, yes definitely short, very short indeed”
Now from my right hand side Diana moved in and towered over me making sure her bra was inches from my forehead and forcing my eyes steeply up to see her looking over it. They were intent on intimidating me as my back rested on the rustic balcony railings.

“Short men aren’t allowed in here not with us big girls”

Declared Emma as she closed in so that her breasts were now brushing my face and it was surrounded.

“Not even me?”

I dared to counter in a cocky fashion but Diana shoved a boob in my mouth and I could feel her thick nipple through the thin material pushing at my lips but trying to silence me like a mother plugging a baby with its dummy.

“Don’t answer her back shorty, we are in charge here and you do as we say”

There was a commanding but very exciting tone to Emma’s words and she reached down to clasp my member in her large hand. Her smooth fingers felt lovely as they circled my growing hardness but as it was not yet fully erect the fist she made had contained all of my manhood in one go. This made me feel a touch inadequate but Emma was taller than normal that I could tell and that meant her hands were that bit larger.

“Look Di, he’s so short that his little pecker is too small, I can hide it inside just one of my hands”

“You can do better than that shorty, you had better get really hard or else we ladies will think you don’t like seeing us in our sexy underwear”

Diana eased her breast from my mouth and looked down at her sister holding me. I could feel my inches expanding in Emma’s grasp and my very tip pushing for an exit trying to exceed the width of those feminine fingers that caressed it.

“Maybe he needs some encouragement Di?”

Suggested Emma and Diana was all too pleased to comply, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her cleavage as she leaned into me from one side. The tops of her warm breasts had my features sunk into them and she was endowed large enough that my entire face seemed to be touching them. With a little jiggling of her assets I was harder than ever and my helmet broke free of Emma’s fist .

“That’s more like it”

She said.

“He is definitely a breast man”

As Diana stood back up straight my rather flushed cheeks radiated the lingering warmth from being nicely smothered and Diana giggled.

“Definitely a breast man alright”

 

“Come on downstairs shorty”

After a few minutes I was actually led by my penis as Emma gently pulled me along keeping hold of my hardness like a leash, behind me I could sense the tall presence of Diana as we descended the stairs as every now and then the base of an overhanging boob would tap my hair from above as she purposely kept close. When we stood in the main room Emma released me from her grip and turned to look at her sister who’s face was head and shoulder above me.

“Hey Diana how about a sisterly hug?”

She grinned and they sandwiched me between their fit bodies as they pretended to embrace each other, legs pressed me from either side, I could feel the suspender belts rubbing into me but they were touching the top of my bare bottom. My head was almost lost in boobs that tried to circle it and these amazons made me feel like some short little kid amongst two hot and exceedingly tall women.

 

Things settled down a little as we all made for the sofa, but I was told by Diana that I wasn’t allowed any clothes and further more they wanted to keep me hard but I wasn’t allowed to release, these girls certainly knew how to prolong my excitement.

“Let’s play a little game Scott, Diana and I will have a competition, we both cannot touch your little dick directly but who ever can make you cum first gets the prize of sleeping with you tonight and you have to pleasure the winner anyway we want”

“Ooooh you are on”

Diana agreed and the sisters sat down beside me and made me feel very short in the middle of the sofa between their gorgeous tall frames. My legs stuck out what looked like three quarters of the length compared to those smooth shapely limbs that they stretched out and either side of my peripheral vision I was still down at breast level with a nice side profile of their bra’s tantalizing me.

“Don’t I get a say in this?”

Piping up my voice was over ridden as they both simultaneously landed one of their large hands on the tops of my thighs so close to touching me but neither attempting to.

“Shorty, you are sat next to a stunning six foot lingerie model and a …..”
Diana began but couldn’t put a number on her sister’s height until Emma chipped in.

“….seven foot tall…”

 “…..gorgeous blonde and I would say that you will agree to anything we want right now mister”

The two of them exuded confidence, they could twist me around their little fingers as the saying goes even when I was full size like this. I resided myself that this would be one hell of an evening although I really didn’t know who I wanted to win.

 

“My turn first”

Diana said and then she stood up and turned to face me, I was about to stand up myself but she pushed me back on the sofa with a gentle force.

“No, you stay put right there”

She instructed and I thought this looked like I was about to get a lap dance.

“We each have two minutes with him”

Emma decided on this new rule and her hand slowly left my thigh, she whispered in my ear.

“Hold on for me and I will make it worth your while little man”

With a sexy wink she blew me a kiss and stepped out of the room into the kitchen area leaving me with her gorgeous sister who had the first chance to make me blow my load.

 

Two hands dropped on the back of the sofa either side of my face and Diana leaned over me allowing her boobs to dangle before my eyes providing a straight unrestricted view into her cleavage, the thin red bra positively bulged with her large breasts stretching and filling out the cups with gravity and her long blonde hair hung down just splashing onto my shoulders and face but not interrupting my view.

“That’s it shorty you feast your eyes on this body”

The next minute was one I would have to ask Scott Two to replay for me sometime, Diana gave me the most spectacular dance, she moved those breasts so close to my face briefly touching my nose, covering my eyes and bumping my cheeks side to side and then she stood back up and extended a long leg with those sheer tights and managed to place it on the head of the sofa so it was resting by the side of my face and my eyes could follow along its smoothness to her panties. Wow, she was flexible, almost like a ballerina in the way she could position that leg straight out and she was so steady as she stroked my cheek with her foot and then slid that foot down my body closer to my hardness but never actually reached it. I took some gropes of her leg and felt its firm athletic tone and the silky smooth tights that encased it. Diana could see she was on the home stretch now, she turned and stuck her backside in my face, her bottom with those small panties was just one of those you felt drawn to pinch and caress and I was lured into handling it, feeling its wonderful outline. Her cheeks clenched and she gyrated her hips and now she stood so my inches were almost being straddled by her, she tossed her blonde hair back and forth and moved like a woman who knew what her body could do to a man. I so wanted to thrust upwards in the chair and find her sex, taking her from behind but I had to resist this urge and now she stepped up a gear, she was turning around bringing her mouth so it hovered over my quivering tip, her boobs landed in my lap with a lovely heaviness and hair again softly touched my skin. I felt her mouth heat up my helmet and then she blew a soft breeze over it, I would soon buckle. But Emma came into the room and announced that time was up, I swear if she had not done so then I would have lasted perhaps twenty or so seconds longer.

 

“You were so close”
Diana smiled and saw my chest beating hard and the look in my eye.

“You have no idea”
I said and tried to calm myself.

“Give him five minutes or so Emma or else it’s not fair, you might finish what I have started”

Diana stepped back and watched Emma as she gave me a look that said she had a plan.

As we waited for me to wilt a little, Emma struck a conversation that did not help.

“I felt so liberated to become so big like that earlier”

 

EMMA

 

My sister had almost managed to win and Scott had a familiar look on his face that told me he could just erupt if any one of us touched him between the legs, it’s funny how boys are so easy like that. Diana looked as if she was threatening to blow him and he seemed to love the show she had put on, this competition was going to be fun. For once I had to outshine my sister, she was taller, more experienced and yes bustier which Scott loved but she didn’t have my powers and they would be my secret weapon.

 

As Diana cautioned me that Scott needed a few minutes to settle or else it would be unfair I decided to drop in the topic of the size I had become in the lake.

“I felt so liberated to become so big like that earlier”

Diana looked across at me as she settled into a chair nearby and answered.

“You were seriously huge Em, I mean we didn’t see you stand up but your tits were literally islands for me and Scott, girl you had tits that were close to being bigger than our house back home!”

“Yeah, if only I could have stood up, looked over the tops of the trees and could you imagine me walking around like that?”

“Em, I am trying to calm down here I don’t need talk about how big you were, I was looking up at your nipple, a guy can’t forget that experience in a hurry and I for one never want to”

Scott said showing how the topic excited him, this was my ploy to use his calming down time to keep him very much stimulated.

“What this little nipple right here?”

I asked playing with my left nipple through the silky cover of my bra and ensuring he watched me avidly as it defined its thick presence behind this white shiny covering.

“Hey Em, that’s not helping him”

My sister smiled, she could see what I was doing.

“Sorry, but for my turn Scott and I are going to step outside for a little room”

“Wait, that’s not in the rules”
Diana questioned at my inventiveness and I could see she knew I was planning to use my powers.

“Don’t worry big sis, I promise not to touch his little dick with my hands, that was the agreement”

My confidence was running at an all time high, this was my boyfriend and I knew how to push his buttons and getting really big was sure to do the trick. As I went to step out of the doorway I remembered the carrier bag I had purposely left by the door, reaching down I lifted out a pair of shiny black court shoes with a one inch platform and some killer six inch heels. The look on Scotts face was a picture and Diana was just as surprised.

“I may be able to turn into a giant woman but us giantesses still love to wear heels”

I giggled and slipped my feet into them and ducked under the open door way to the outside.