- Text Size +

EMMA

 

Bumping into Scott was good timing it looked casual in the way that I found him so he did not feel like I was making a special effort to locate him.

 

I so hoped he would take notice of me in this dress but there was no compliment, he looked really nice in his diesel jeans and that Nike t-shirt, very casual but he wasn’t one to wear shirts and formal trousers.

 

 

Scott was relatively tall compared to me, I had always looked up at him since we were small but he insisted on labeling me as “Short Cake” which I didn’t much care for as it always reminded me that I was behind many of the girls in my year in terms of my development. If I was just a bit taller maybe he would notice me in the way I wanted?

 

 

He stood there and looked clean over my head and I was very disappointed that his eyes had locked onto Carla, I am sure his jaw dropped just for a second or two as he eyed my friend up and I was positively jealous for the look he gave her. I’m pretty sure it was her boobs he was taking note of and I had nothing but a pair of small and relatively flat B cups trying to pretend they needed some support.

 

 “Do you think she is pretty?”I asked him openly and he seemed to flush a bit embarrassed by my question. He squirmed on the spot and didn’t know what to say, his actions told me a lot and I knew that look on any boys face he liked what he had seen.“Wwwwho Carla? Na, well not....”He was flustered and I decided to end this by changing the subject.“So, do I get a dance this year Scott? They are playing the final tracks it will be over soon”“Me? You want me to dance with you?”
“I’d like you to Scott”Speaking almost too hopeful and giving him a look with my large blue eyes, I wondered if he would step out with me onto the dance floor where we could slow dance. It would be so nice to finally get close to Scott but I hope that I wasn’t being to forward. Scott was a good looking guy with short dark hair and the start of a chiselled jaw line. He had a good athletic looking body, I know that most of my friends would be very jealous if he accepted.“I guess so”Answering my question he seemed a little nervous but he walked out onto the dance floor with me at his side, I felt elated. At first it was a little awkward as he reached down to find my non-existent hips and clumsily he caught the toe of my shoes with his much larger feet. But soon there I was getting close to the guy that I had day dreamed about all summer long and it was wonderful.

 

 

SCOTT

 

 

When will this music end? I really don’t want the guys to see me up here looking like a jerk, I haven’t ever danced with a girl before and I am totally out of my comfort zone. My dancing skills were actually quite good when I could dance to something a lot faster but this kind of slow dancing was a skill I had not mastered or needed to practice.

 

 

Emma smells great this close up, her perfume is strong tonight and its really nice, as we are so close I steal a look down between us in case I could check out her boobs from this angle but there really isn’t much going on beneath her dress not like Carla anyhow. Carla is watching us from the side lines and I am sure she just winked at me, she really does looked stacked in that dress and I should stop myself thinking about her boobs before I embarrass myself so close to Emma.

 

 “Scott, do you like me?”Emma whispers up to my ear and I don’t know what to say again.“Yeh, of course we have known each other for ever, you are one of my best friends”“No, I don’t mean like that I mean, do you….”She began a little timidly and then stopped, I knew she was going to ask me if I fancied her and the answer was not really, she was pretty enough don’t get me wrong but I was more drawn to the curvy girls like her friend Carla, they stirred something inside me that I liked. Emma was sweet but not so womanly I guess is the word I am looking for.“Never mind”Emma said and dropped the question which I was thankful for as we finished the dance.

 

 

 

I walked across the dance floor to where there was an empty chair by Carla figuring this was where Emma had been sitting all night and she gave me another one of those killer smiles and thanked me. The dance was nearly over and I asked if she wanted me to walk back home with her as I was her neighbor after all, she agreed and said that would be nice. I really hope she didn’t think I was keen to be alone with her it was just the right thing to do when it was late and she was a girl after all.

 

 

Carla handed Emma the remainder of a drink and looked up at me. She was a good looking girl with red hair that was one of those attractive shades and not the gingery colour that would get her teased. Tonight her hair was long and a little wild but it wasn’t her hair that I found myself admiring at all, it was that considerable chest behind her dress. I probably stared for too long as Carla spoke to me but that was such an impressive rack she had.

 

 

EMMA

 

 

Carla was flirting a little with Scott, she was always like this with boys even though she knew I fancied this particular one. I guess she liked the attention but it annoyed me when she pretended to play with her fake necklace just to bring attention to her bosom, not that Scott could miss it.

 

 

Talking of Scott, he was definitely what they call a boob man, I saw him again looking at Carla that same way he had earlier, why didn’t I have these gifts to charm him? I really hate my flat chest.