- Text Size +

 

SCOTT

In my head I tried to analyze what had occurred here, Carla always did have an obsession with her own breasts but who could blame her after years of male attention spoiled upon them, there was no doubt that she knew they were very desirable. Here I was but a toy that she had borrowed or stolen. A toy in her eyes who happened to turn out, much to her surprise as the real Scott, who was a guy she now considered she could bring into her life as a male she could connect with and have fun with. But clearly I was not a male that would consider her lover and given my tiny stature something had been triggered inside her not to respect my own wishes, to assume that she was more important and I was but a plaything that she wanted to keep and where else but in her bra amongst the two assets that she knew men would die for. Here I could be close to her and she could be aware of my presence but only her, Emma had said several times how exhilarating it was to hide me in her clothes so Carla would get the same buzz and was feeling the same sort of power over me yet had taken it to fulfill her own needs. Part of me felt sorry for her as if she was lonely and needed male company yet couldn’t find the right male that fitted her, I was a small fix like a sticky plaster that could cover her hurt and make her feel better. She had been two timed and betrayed by many guys, so having me so dependent on her and controlled so easily there was no risk of me leaving her as I would be trapped inside her bra’s day after day. Man, I was beginning to sound like some shrink in my own head, but what the hell could I do to get out of this situation? Play up to Carla and find an opportunity to escape and call Emma for help? Or just rebel against her and see if she gave up these crazy ideas and came to her senses.

 

“So tiny toy, have you had time to think about what I said?”

The bra shook with me feeling the g force of a sudden sideways shift, she was waking me up to pay attention and it worked!

“Are you ready to admit that you love being inside my bra? I can’t hear you?”

“Let me out to talk Carla, please?”

My voice was muffled with a face full of her tit flesh and the surrounding material pressing on my back, supporting me did not help us to communicate.

“What was that? You really do have a little voice, I guess that I will have to release you a little”

Sounding like she owned me Carla’s fingers soon began to nudge and slide me in the base of her bra, it was quite pleasant as she shifted me allowing my front to rub over her curves until I was now in her cleavage and still at the bottom and completely behind the lacy panel where the bra met between her boobs. Her eyes peered down into her t-shirt as she lifted the neckline to check that I was somewhere in sight.

“There you go, now you can answer me, how do you like your new home?”

“Seriously Carla a man like me, even a toy sized man…..”

I conceded the use of toy man which she had insisted on describing me

“…..cannot live in here, it can be fun and very sexy even but it can’t be permanent, you do know that?”

“You said it yourself, you are my little toy and whilst you are tiny like this then my bra’s are going to be your world so you had better get used to being inside them. Let me describe how it’s going to be for you Scott, you will sleep between my boobs and sometimes I will ask you to massage my nipples and take care of cleaning my tits, now that’s a big job for someone so tiny. Each day I will wear a clean bra and you will be in my cleavage or kept somewhere down inside my cups, you will be safe, warm and protected and I will feed you and let you out for when you need to relieve your little bowels but don’t think for a minute you will be trusted alone. Now sometimes I will want some special time with you and then you can learn all sorts of ways to help make me happy and in the evenings we can talk and you can share my life, sooner or later you will get used to our routine and for a treat I may let you choose from the lovely collections of bra’s that I have which one you want to spend the day in. Now I may find myself a new boyfriend so you my toy might have to hide away in my bra very carefully on occasions when I go out and if I need to let my new man check out your big sisters in there then I will be sure to place you on a shelf or somewhere safe in my bedroom where you get to have a really good view.”

The neckline dropped and returned back into place and it appeared that Carla had finished her presentation of how things would be, she had gone mad I was sure of that now.

“Wait Carla!”

I shouted up and it took her a minute before she decided to lift the material and peer down at me once more.

“What if I don’t want this, what if I want to be with Emma? Don’t I have a choice?”

“And why would you want to be with Emma, her tits are tiny compared to what is holding you now, and you are a toy, you don’t get to choose, you do as you are told and you live to please me, I am your new owner because with toys its finders keepers so you had better get used to it in there”

The t-shirts collar dropped again and sheltered some of the light and gone was the fraction of her beautiful face that I could see, of course I was now convinced that she had lost the plot as they say.

 

The next half an hour drifted by with me residing myself that I would not be able to climb out of this humungous bra without endangering my life, so my options remained to be cooperative and play along or to rebel and see what an angry Carla might do with her badly behaved toy. I really did not like the latter option, she was powerful and with her head so mixed up, who knows what punishments she could dream up for her toy, some girls used to pull the heads of their dollies although she was no killer that I was sure of. For now I had to play along and look for opportunity.

 

“I want some company my little toy, there is nothing on television so you need to entertain me”

Two large fingers searched deep into her cleavage to fumble about until they pulled me up and I saw the walls of her tit flesh rush by my vision until she held me out opposite her big bright eyes.

“You are a handsome little toy, so chiseled with little tiny muscles, you are so lush”

I didn’t answer and tired of her treating me this way.

“So, small aren’t you it’s just amazing how the size of someone can just alter their life in a flash, from a man to a toy and now you are Carla’s little toy, my little bra dweller”

There was amusement on her face but it wasn’t shared by me as she looked me over like a possession that she was cherishing.

“Now I gave you a lovely treat with my mouth earlier so it’s only fair that you work hard and give a big girl like me a really big smile to go on my pretty face”

I was lifted over the rise of her breasts and deposited on her flat stomach, I hoped this was not going where I thought it was.

“I am so excited about this”
Carla’s hands converged on her shorts below and I turned to watch her unfastening the button and pulling the large zip down to reveal her panties behind, she carefully spread the open waist band as if paving the way for me!

“I can’t believe that I am actually wet down here thinking about a toy man seeing to my giant needs”

“No, Carla this is wrong, I’m Scott your best friends boyfriend, you…..”

As I launched into a small speech designed to lay guilt onto this giantess she just moved a hand behind me and then stood my feet at the top of the waist band of her panties.

“My shorts are open little toy, that is a giant pair of panties right in front of you and you are going to climb inside them right now”

“Carla….”

“Don’t be naughty my little toy, you wouldn’t want to upset your giant owner now would you, little, little, little, man?”
The way Carla stressed my size and commanded me, there was no option but to obey or risk her punishment. I felt this had gone a bridge to far, yes she was a very beautiful giantess and yes those were a pair of inviting panties to explore but I had two giantesses that truly loved me back at home who satisfied all my needs, Carla didn’t love me, Carla was just using me and I was nothing but a toy as she stressed time and time again.

 

I ran. My legs carried me swiftly across her hip and I leapt for the bed below. Landing clumsily I was now racing across the field like cover to the end.

“No you don’t!”

Carla boomed and was in a flash sitting up and reaching out for me, her hand arched overhead and curved under me and I tried to avoid it but I was in her clutches. She reclined back and opened her palm in the secure knowledge that I would not drop from the current height she held me above her face.

“I gave you my huge breasts, I gave you a bra to live in, I have given you a new life and I even gave you pleasure with my sexy big mouth and you try to run away when I want you to give me some loving back? I don’t like toys that are selfish, men have always been selfish in my life, I expect a toy man like you to appreciate that he has no decisions other than what I make for him. You will be going inside my panties down here tonight, you will make me climax many times and you will continue to make me climax until I am satisfied you can come out again, but right now I need to put you somewhere out of my way before I accidently hurt you”

Her voice was rather scary, the tone was mean and I was genuinely scared of Carla and what she was capable of.

 

I saw here reach out to the set of drawers by the side of the bed, the top drawer creaked open and she rummaged inside and there was a large foil square that she retrieved. She needed both hands and unceremoniously she squeezed me into the top of her cleavage and pushed the sides of her boobs in so I was held tight and almost covered in her velvety flesh whilst above her hands tackled the opening of that foil wrapper? It was a condom! I was plucked out by one set of fingers and then the others guided the condom beneath my feet and I was dropped into it and this pink floppy transparent rubber just dwarfed me as she unraveled it to its full length. Carla no longer held my body but rather her finger nails pinched the top of this giant condom and dangled me there for her inspection, I was filling but a third of its length and not even stretching it at all. I could see out through the pink haze and the world looked strangely distorted and discolored.

“I’m a man you said, well my toy a real man would fit that rubber and a real man would be humping me right now, you need to be out of my sight whilst I let you think about how you should behave for your new owner”

Carla wiggled me in the air a little and I felt a little sick for a few seconds before she settled me and then clipped this condom by some sort of tin tack to a cork notice board that was secured to the wall of the room. She left me with a warning.

“You had better be more cooperative when I put you inside my knickers later my toy, you had better be very enthusiastic”

Her footsteps thundered away and she closed the door with a force that showed she was miffed by my rejection of her.

 

EMMA

 

I pulled myself together, there had to be a logical explanation, Scott was in my bag I had safely stowed him in there amongst my clothes and he was far too small to climb out wasn’t he? Drying a tear from my cheek I could taste the salty remnant of the others that had flowed down to the corner of my mouth. Trying to think clearly I knew he was fine when I put him inside my bag and carried him to the changing room area by the beach. What if Scott had tried to climb out whilst I was changing for some reason and I had simply walked away leaving him there? What if some other girl had found him?

 

I walked quickly back retracing my steps and scouring the ground for any sign of my tiny man, the guilt I felt for taking him out to the beach was mounting and I was becoming very flustered as approached the changing area. There was no sign of him so I decided to walk back to the area on the beach that we were sunbathing in, the thought of a crab or a sea bird attacking my defenseless little boyfriend chilled me and I looked amongst the rocks and areas that I thought a small person might take shelter.

 

I sat on the rocks trying to stop myself from further tears, this would not help to find Scott. Then I checked my bag for any holes in the base that he may have fallen through but it was intact and that I was grateful for. I got my mobile phone out and thumbed for Diana.

“Di, it’s me, I’ve lost Scott!”

 The emotion poured out as I told her my story and she was a lot calmer and more practical in this small crisis situation. We discussed the events and when I last saw Scott and Diana suggested that I should check with Carla as she at least would know what I had lost even if she didn’t know he was real.

Carla did not seem that bothered, but to her it was just a novel little trinket that looked like Scott, if only she knew.

 “Well maybe you should check out the beach, someone may have handed him in”

This suggestion from Carla was no help, I was standing on the beach and it was empty now. I hated to think of my naked little man less than three inches tall trying to survive out here and without me to protect him.

“You can order another one, they aren’t expensive are they?”

This simple question from Carla almost made me want to start crying again, I couldn’t replace Scott in a million years!

 

Dropping the phone line from Carla I had drawn a total blank, where could he be? I decided to be more thorough in my search going back over ever step we took from the last point I saw him in my bag. I don’t know how much time had elapsed but I was very meticulous in my search going back to the changing area, I sat inside this temporary building and held my forehead as I was stressed. It was then that something struck me, something that Carla had said on the phone, I played this back in my thoughts.

“someone may have handed him in”

I gulped down hard, “handed him in” is what she said not “handed it in”, you would refer to an object such as a doll as an “it” but not a “him” that would imply a person! Could it be that Carla had taken Scott? Surely she would not have taken him from me unless she knew he was real and wanted him? I wondered if I had misheard her? She was my friend but Carla was a touch unpredictable at times. I decided to head for her house it seemed like I had nothing to lose.

 

SCOTT

 

The smell was repulsive in here, it was like a hundred pairs of rubber inner tubes had surrounded my senses. Here I was hanging from some sort of giant notice board inside the base of a condom that totally dwarfed me in size. How pathetic my height was, not even able to fill out a condom with my entire body something a real man would have easily achieved with just his member as Carla pointed out. Maybe she was right and I deserved to be classed as a toy and not a real human being.

 

I was awaiting my fate in Carla’s hands, soon she would decide to return once she thought that her toy had learned its lesson for disobedience and I would be forced down the front of her shorts to satisfy her giant pussy. Would I really be living like this from now on? A prisoner to Carla, kept in her bra’s and forced to live my life in her service? I wished that Emma or Diana was here to rescue me as I couldn’t escape the condom which stretched with my every movement and even if I freed myself this notice board was probably a hundred feet from the floor!

 

EMMA

 

Carla’s house was empty there was no sign of her, she must still be out. I stood on her driveway contemplating my next move when her cousin Kayla pulled up on her moped.

“Hey Emma!”

She happily greeted me as she removed her crash helmet.

“Oh hi Kayla”
My glumness must have shown as she was fast to notice.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“I was looking for Carla, she may have accidently taken something of mine and I need it back very badly it’s really important to me.”

“Carla? I think she is temporarily staying at Auntie Judith’s beach house, you want me to call her mobile?”
“No, that’s fine, where does your aunt live can you tell me?”

It looked like Kayla was delivering a letter to Carla’s house of some description and it was a lucky encounter, with the address fresh in my head I decided to make my way up to Cliff top road where this house of her aunties was situated.

 

SCOTT.

 

Carla came back into the room, her presence was loud and the condom moved on the end of the pin with her footsteps.

“Maybe I should keep you in that rubber when I use you little toy, only it doesn’t fit you so well”

Laughing Carla lifted the condom down and held me up to her face, I could make out her eyes the other side of the pink haze. She allowed me to rock pendulum fashion before her on purpose to offer a hint of her power over me.

“You will be a fun toy to have, I am wet just thinking about having you in my pussy and it’s not seen any action for days!”

I think she took me to the bed but it was harder to see until I was dropped out of the pink wrapper and onto a warm naked belly. Struggling to look over a pair of huge hill like breasts Carla was looking down at me with eager eyes.

“In you go my toy, Carla is waiting!”

 

This was it, I turned to see her panties revealed and no shorts on her body, those lovely legs extended off into the distance and I only had to lift up the waist band and get to work on pleasuring this giantess.

I stepped towards her panties but then had a brainwave a thought struck me of how to get through to Carla, how to get inside her head to see some sense.

“I can’t believe you are treating me this way when I saved your life that night Carla”

I said this loud and her hand came in front of me and formed a wall to stop me dead in my tracks.

“Oh……my……Scott”

She said unsettled by my statement and then it was like the old Carla emerging.

“What am doing here, what have I done to you? Oh Scott, I just…..I just went crazy, I didn’t see you as a person anymore I saw you as something male that I could just take advantage of with no consequences, I really did see you as something to play with, just a toy and I have been so wicked haven’t I?”
Carla burst into tears and I was stunned at this sudden turn around that I had triggered.

“You….you did save my life and I am such a bad person…………”

As she seemed to be full of remorse for her actions Carla lifted me and put me down on the bed side unit, her eyes were red and this looked real.

“The things I said, crazy things, to keep you with me, to control you………..it was the power Scott, the power of being so dammed enormous compared to you, I just lost it and fed a fantasy of keeping you and satisfying my own needs regardless of yours…..oh shit, how can you ever forgive me? I am a terrible person”

Carla stood up and her distress was genuine, she felt bad and despite how she had talked to me and treated me I felt sorry for her, this girl was messed up. But before I could say anything there was a knock on the door from downstairs.

 

Swiftly dressing into her t-shirt and shorts Carla left me in the room and answered the door. I heard her alarmed declaration of who the visitor was!
“Emma!”

EMMA

 

I found the beach house that fitted the address Kyla has shared and knocked the door rather eagerly to see if Carla was there. As the curtain behind the door was pulled back it was her and she seemed very surprised to see me as she called my name out loud. Something was up, I knew her well enough to see that. She fumbled to open the door and launched into a rambling of an apology.

“Look Em, it all got out of hand I didn’t know he was real, and when I did I couldn’t help myself…”

I shot Carla a look, an angry glare and I pushed her aside and shouted

“Where is he?”

“The..the bedroom”

She feebly pointed the way and I just headed for the room and opened up the door, there he was my little man, my Scott and he was alive and stood down on a bedside cabinet very pleased to see me.

“Emma! Emma!”

He shouted up like a little boy who was overjoyed to see his mother and I quickly picked him up and checked him over, he was unharmed and I kissed him and then just dropped him down into my cleavage where he would be safe. Carla entered the room behind and was clearly upset but I had not finished with her yet.

“Carla, you and I need to have words, but first I am going to get my man out of here and calm down before I do something that you and I will regret.”

I was angry, angry that my friend my trusted friend had stolen Scott from me and it was driving me mad to think what she had been doing with him all this time whilst leaving me to franticly search for him.

“But….I thought it was a doll, just a doll and then when it was real, when it was Scott, I……..”

I tried to walk out and ignore her as I stepped in the front garden my anger grew.

“You what? What did you do with him? He’s so tiny Carla, what did you do with him?”

“I teased him, I played with him, I put him in my bra and I got carried away….I am sorry really I am. I just got carried away and I was going to use him for sex….I was going to…..”

She was crying but I was not sympathetic one bit. Instead I was mad enough that I looked at her and I just increased my size until I was twice as tall as she was, I was over ten foot tall in broad daylight on the doorstep of this beach house and looking down at Carla. Purposely I intimidated her with my size standing there with my bare legs being all she could see and she was shocked.

“I will find out what you did to him and I will do the same things with you, I’ll be just as big, just as careless and I will make you feel what he felt! I’ll make you feel small Carla, really small!”

I stomped my foot leaving what was probably a size twenty depression in the grass of the front garden and Carla had backed away into the house and run off, she was scared of me!

 

I looked around as I shrunk back to my regular height and luckily apart from a neighborhood cat no other person had seen me use my abilities, I didn’t even think about the consequences! I just wanted to scare Carla and show her that I meant what I had said.

 

SCOTT

 

To see Emma come bounding into the room was like a dream, she rushed across to me clearly concerned and after a wonderful kiss she just tucked me down into her cleavage so that I was protected and away from harm. This felt good, this was my home if any pair of breasts could claim that.

 

Her tongue was sharp with Carla and I could hear Carla babbling a confession out and saying how sorry she was but it was not what Emma was willing to hear right now. Suddenly as I tried to move up inside her cleavage it felt as if I was shrinking! The sensation was strange but as fast I tried to scale between her boobs they seemed to get higher and higher making my task even more difficult to reach the top of her cleavage so that I could look out. I realized that my girlfriends boobs were getting bigger with the rest of her and it was amazing to be so close to her yet unaffected by her power, as she went up in the world I remained the same tiny size and boy her boobs were now probably bigger than Carla’s even, how big was she making herself? This transformation in her size was short lived as the walls of her boobs seemed to contract and they went from huge in giantess terms to very large in giantess measurements.

 

EMMA

 

I walked back with Scott pleased to feel him wedged nicely between my breasts, he was mine again and I felt so relieved.

“Hey little man, are you okay, did she hurt you?”

“Fine”

Is all he said and I smiled down and just ensured my top covered over the part of my cleavage where his head was just visible.

 

As we arrived home Diana was there and she was also relieved to hear that I had found him, I think we both cared for him very dearly. Scott sat on my lap and told us both of his time spent with Carla and it would take a long time before I would forgive her, although Scott said no real harm was done and it was just the power of being so big that had got to her and her inability to view him as a real person anymore.

 

Scott was back in his larger body and we spent a pleasant evening with just the three of us watching television, Diana encouraged Scott to sit on her lap and rest his head back into her boobs and he didn’t take much convincing to try this out. Later on it was my turn to sit with him and I made myself bigger so that he had a much wider seat upon my thighs.

 

When morning came the three of got up bright and early, our bags were packed and we hit the road in Diana’s car making for Pensfold forest which was a long drive. On the journey I sat with Scott in the back of the car and the three of us chatted.

“So, you were nearly eleven foot tall when you frightened Carla?”
Scott questioned me about my growth outside yesterday and I giggled.

“Yes, I shouldn’t have done that but it seemed right at the time to teach her a lesson”

“I wish that I could have seen you from the outside but it was as if I was shrinking between your boobs when your body began to grow around me”

I saw a twinkle in Scott’s eye and I stoked his thigh.

“Did you like that baby, being so close to me when I made myself a lot bigger?”  

“Of course he did, he loves boobs, the bigger the better isn’t that right my little hero?”

Diana chipped in overhearing our exchange and Scott flushed a little red.

“Okay, yes it was sexy, her boobs just got bigger and bigger around me”

“Maybe I can try that later for you honey? Stick you in my bra down here and just keep growing and growing”

Letting Scott see a good deal of my breasts as I pulled at the neck of my summer vest he was getting hard at the thought.

“I’m willing to bet he has a boner right now”

There was Diana softly giggling as she said this and I told her just how right she was.

“Yes he’s a bit predictable sis, but that’s why we love him”

I kissed Scotts cheek and snuggled him into my body as he leaned against me on the back seat.

 

SCOTT.

 

Constant teasing that was my life now but it was a great one. Emma was looking very sexy today in just a short grey skirt and a thin red singlet or vest that showed she was wearing one of my favourite bra’s, I think she put this particular one on  just for me and I wasn’t complaining. However her footwear was less than practical with some black wedge sandals. Diana wasn’t going to be out shone as she was wearing a white blouse that was tied up under her breasts to show off her stomach and a nice pair of shorts beneath but had a pair of trainers on her feet, she obviously knew we needed to walk a lot.

 

As the journey continued Emma encouraged me to lean against her and she looked like she wanted to have a snooze whilst she cuddled me.

“I’m going to grab a few minutes sleep if either of you don’t mind? I was a little excited about today and I didn’t get much kip”
Emma explained and gave a yawn as Diana glanced at us both in her rear view mirror.

“Well if she’s getting a nice hug back there what about the driver, it’s rather lonely here”

With a quick glance back Diana caught my eye and gave me a pretend sad look as if she was being left out from my affections.

“I can’t cuddle both of you at the same time ladies”
“That’s true shorty but you can be in two places at once, how about you beam your cute little self into my blouse pocket here so I can have a little company”

The invitation from Diana was all I needed and I instructed Scott Two to make me appear in her pocket. Seconds later I was looking up out of the opening of a tall pocket and Diana sighed warmly to feel my presence.

“That’s more like it”

Her voice said and she stroked my back through the outside of the pocket as she drove one handed.

After a few minutes there was distinct snore from Emma and Diana whispered down to me.

“Sleeping beauty was tired after all”

“Yeah she fidgeted all night, I was woken from her underwear drawer as you giantesses are really noisy when you are restless”

My sob story made Diana switch to her seductive tones.

“You should have climbed down and come into my bedroom then, I always make sure to leave a laddered stocking draped over the side of my bed, just in case any men smaller than three inches want to come up and spend the night with me”

“A laddered stocking mmm?”

I repeated and grinned and tried to climb up the pocket and managed to find some purchase on the material to free my head so that I could look up at her gorgeous face.

“Yes, the sheer sexy type of stockings that you love to see me wearing, I just leave that giant stocking waiting for some tiny visitor to climb it, mmmm I like it when you move about against my boob, I am feeling rather horny right now”

Loving the way Diana was talking I held myself at the top of the pocket but I used my legs to kind of stroke the top of her tit through the cotton layer that separated me.

“Scott Two”

Diana spoke a little louder and his voice came through the radio at a volume designed not to disturb Emma’s slumber.

“Yes Diana”

He answered.

“Will you be a good computer and beam little Scott here right into the right cup of my bra down here so he is against my big nipple”

“If that is Scott’s wish?”

Checking for my consent it was easy to be honest.

“Oh yes, get me in there”

In a flash I was exactly where she wanted me, in the confines of a bra cup and able to have sex with her nipple whilst she drove the car.

“Oooh, you are good!”

Diana moaned softly as I poured my attention all over her stiff nipple.

“Aaaaaahhh that’s nice little man, that’s so nice”

As I climaxed she wasn’t quite there but she told Scott Two to send me directly inside her pussy!

“Make him appear right inside me, right inside me cause I am so wet for him right now”

My scenery changed again, I was in total darkness and inside the pulsing throbbing, wetness that was a giant vagina and I set to work moving around and trying to stimulate her from within. Diana had an orgasm and gripped the steering wheel making sure she didn’t have an accident as she rode the wave of euphoria.