- Text Size +

 

SCOTT

 

I was boiling between Emma’s sweaty breasts, she couldn’t help it but they were very warm at the best of times but in this sun I was being gently cremated in there, well that was a slight exaggeration but for once when she lifted me out and in the shadow of this cave like area she had walked inside, it was a pleasure to be on top for a change.

 

“Thanks babe, I might have passed out if you kept me in there for too much longer, it sure is hot today”

“Sorry sweetie, I didn’t think about how hot my boobs get between them, you need a cool off huh?”

Suddenly Emma smiled and I noticed her spare hand that was not holding the ice-cream cone had gone under the beast I was sat upon and lifted it up. She then did a very sexy thing and I saw her lick slowly the ice-cream with those massive lips and seconds later she planted those chilled lips onto my body and flattened me out across her boob as she then licked my entire front with a cold ice-cream layered tongue. It was wonderful, spine tingling and I was cooled off and excited at the same time.

“Do you like chocolate ice-cream mixed served on thirty four double E cups?

She said in the most seductive fashion and then she leaned back on the rocks and removed the cup of her bra whilst I stood at the base of her neck looking up at that exposed breast as it towered over me.

Then Emma took her ice-cream cone and touched it so that it took her nipple smearing the ice-cream over it before she lifted me up and positioned me on top of this chocolate coated mountainous peak.

“Ooooh that’s chilly and sexy, get to work little man, you have a lot of licking to do”

I ravenously set to work and licked and rubbed my body into that cold melting thick ice-cream and tried to clean up her nipple but just ended up looking like a mud wrestler from the chocolate that was all over me. Emma reveled in the sensations of my body all over her nipple as I moved about sliding against it and doing my best to kiss and lick at the very tip. I must admit it was a great way to cool down, but I was also getting worked up. I managed to stand against her nipple and now I could hold it and rub my chocolate covered member against the shaft of her massive nub and it felt great. But my teasing did not last long as Emma without warning hovered the ice-cream cone over my head and lowered it down like a massive sombrero, only my head sunk inside the chocolate centre up to my chest and allowed her to lift me upside down in the centre of the cornet with my manhood sticking out along with my legs!

The brain freeze of the cold was short lived as my legs entered a warm wet mouth and I was lovingly licked and sucked free of the ice-cream until my body stuck half out of her mouth and across her plump cushion like lips. With a smack of a kiss behind me, I was slithered between two lips until I was clean and Emma turned me around and licked her huge tongue around her mouth in a sensual display.

“Yum, yum little man, you are a tiny treat for a big girl like me. I could just eat you all up”

“Please!”

I said from her fingers that held me helplessly before her mouth, I wanted to feel that again, I wanted that tongue to wrap around me”

“Please what? What do you want Scott? What do you want a giant girl like me to do with you? Are you ready cum is that it my tiny lover?”
“suck me, lick me like an ice-cream!”

I found myself shouting and she smiled seeing how worked up I was.

“You want me to suck your little body with this big sexy mouth of mine, do you?”

“Oh yeah, yes!”

My tone was almost pleading and she kept me inches from her mouth and yet so far for my tiny body to make contact.

“You want to feel these big sexy lips pressing over you, all of you at once?”

“Yes!”

I was almost screaming for release and Emma with her mouth freshly cooled from the ice-cream blew some cold air over me making my skin shiver in delight.

“I need to be a little bigger for that then, so these lips are everything to you, so much bigger than you”

Her size increased in a slow dramatic expansion that held me spellbound as those white teeth grew and the pouting lips that framed them became larger with each passing second, she had to be careful for she was in an recess in the rock face but she finally became large enough that my eyes from this close up only saw lips, nothing more. The fingers made me feel like an insignificant spec as her nails took on a menacing yet awe inspiring size. She had to be almost curled over in the space but I couldn’t see anything but sexy lips of a giant gorgeous female face bearing down on me and about to take me. I was fed to her lips and they rolled on my back and my front and pressed gently into my skin as they moulded over my body, the thick saliva coated me with a moistness that was nice and made me ever stiffer. Then a tongue licked my entire side as a solitary finger tip ensured I could not fall away. I turned into the tongue and its tip now a huge size just pleasured me like nothing I had ever felt before. I burst into her mouth with my tiny excitement and Emma slowly reduced in height back to normal as she slipped me from her mouth and smiled.

 

EMMA

 

I hitched up my bikini top and made myself decent as Scott sat on my shoulder holding onto my hair to keep him steady, it was fun growing for him like that and I hope my body didn’t clear the edge of this recess as I must have been very large in the end.

“Now let’s go back, I’ll carry you inside my fist and then put you down safely inside my bag when we get there okay? That way you can be in the shade for half an hour or so before we leave okay?”

“Whatever you say my gorgeousness”

Scott beamed and he was clearly very happy from our sex. I wrapped my fist over him entirely, something that I loved to see as he disappeared behind my fingers, it never gets tiring for me to smile at how easily I can conceal him in so many ways.

 

As I casually strolled back to Carla I saw that she was on her front and trying to snooze still in the sun, checking that she was not looking I kissed Scott in my palm before I lowered him into my bag making sure he was on top of the soft layer of a skirt I had packed in case I needed a change of clothes. Just as I had put him in there Carla suddenly sat up and caught me by surprise.

“What was that you have there?”

Inquisitively she asked and peered over towards my bag.

“Nothing”

I was on the spot and just tried to pass this off but Carla was interested enough that she stood up and looked down into the top of the bag and I froze and just waited for her reaction, it was too late to move it or hide Scott from view.

 

“Aren’t you too old to be playing with dolls Em?”

Carla grinned at me and then kneeled down to look closer and smiled back at me.

“This looks like…….Scott?”

Oh no, Carla had seen Scott and I would have to explain things but before I was about to launch into the fantastic tale she had jumped to another conclusion.

“Where on earth did you get this little Doll made its exquisite, the detail is so amazing, I have never seen anything like it”

Realising my friend had not clicked that this was a living person I quickly moved across to reach Scott from the bag before she attempted to handle him.

“Yes they do them mail order from a web-site where you can send in a photo of your boyfriend and they make up a tiny doll and you can carry it in your purse or pocket just to remind you of them, I had it made when Scott was away in Australia it kept me company and I guess I still go everywhere with it, silly me”

“Can I see it closer, they have even aged him a little and given him some nice little muscles, he’s actually cuter than the real Scott, no offence but this is kind of how I pictured Scott might turn out one day”

“Yeah they did a great job right down to his little tight butt and his cute little penis”

I went along with this and noticed how perfectly still Scott was staying in my hand, rigid like the doll she thought he was. Carla peered down at him and Scott managed not to react.

 

SCOTT

 

I thought that I had been discovered by Carla, I saw just her face hovering above the opening of the Emma’s bag and I luckily did not move, thankfully she thought I was some elaborate doll for Emma and my girl deserves an Oscar for her performance to convince her friend that this was exactly what I was.

 

Having not seen Carla for a while I was a little surprised to see her old hair colour had been replaced by some long dark locks, she had dyed it but I had to admit seeing her as a dark haired beauty made her even more attractive and somehow mysterious looking. But it was when Emma pulled me from the bag and I just glimpsed Carla’s upper body that I was tested to the limits! How I managed not to sprout the biggest erection of my life I do not know, maybe it was down to the fact that I had my fun earlier or that I was just plain scared of being discovered. Carla’s figure was in a word voluptuous to the extreme, Diana was packing some serious up to action into her bra’s but Carla as a giantess was displaying a pair of frighteningly huge boobs that her bikini top needed an award bestowed on it for keeping them covered and under control. It was only a quick flash of these feminine mountains that I saw but they were abnormally large and incredibly sexy!

 

As Carla’s eyes settled on me she smiled and looked across at Emma.

“That is just so realistic, right down to the little six pack and that tiny pin dick, the next boyfriend that dates me is going to have to buy me one of these little dolls”

“They are very delicate that’s why I didn’t want you to touch it just in case it breaks, I had better put it back so it doesn’t get damaged.”

Emma said and I managed to keep my cool whilst she tucked me into the folds of the skirt material inside her bag for safe keeping and so that I was covered away from any possible further scrutiny.

 

The two giantesses chatted a while and went on to speak about other matters before Carla said they should call it a day, the bag must have been lifted and I felt the gentle rumblings as the two of them made for the ladies toilet area and changing rooms.

 

EMMA

 

That was so close, Carla believed me but then why shouldn’t she, a two and bit inch replica of my boyfriend was far easier to believe and he did a great job of playing as a lifeless nude doll. In time Carla might be someone we could confide with but the more people who knew the more likely his story would get out.

 

Carla and I went into the changing area and she took out a pair of skinny jeans, some underwear and a white v neck t-shirt that was challenged by her tits. I carefully unraveled Scott from the skirt I had packed and placed him on the bikini I had just removed whilst keeping him in the bag and out of sight, he wouldn’t mind being wrapped up in the centre of my bikini bottoms for the next half hour whilst I walked back and I knew he would be safe with such material around him if the bag swayed with my footsteps. It’s funny but being a giant compared to your man does bring your maternal instincts out to protect someone so much smaller, I was getting better all the time at appreciating what could be dangerous for Scott.

 

When it was time for us to part we hugged and I waved goodbye to Carla and headed for home, it was on the way that I thought about our trip to Pensfold forest tomorrow and I decided that a little shopping was in order.

“Hey Scott, you sit tight in that bag whilst I just grab some food and things for tomorrow baby”

I called down into the bag but his little voice was probably muffled by my bikini bottoms and I chuckled to myself for having wrapped in up in its folds. He had no choice but to stay put whilst I did some shopping and I kind of liked the fact that whatever I decided he had to go along with as I was his only ride home in this big world.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma and Carla blabbed on with girly chatter whilst I presume they were changing out of their costumes and getting ready to leave, I sort of tuned out after a while as there is only so much a man can listen about clothes and makeup and who is the latest hunk in our senior and final year. Emma reached in and her fingers searched for me within the bag to reposition me, I was in her fist again for a moment before she placed me inside something new. However she must have decided to protect me further as I was then picked up and packaged more carefully, I was now probably  inside the bikini bottoms she had just removed as I could smell the sun tan lotion that was absorbed inside the material but everything was a little dark and I guess she wanted to cocoon me this way for protection whilst she walked back and the bag swung around a little.

 

Not long later and I felt the bag strike a solid surface, luckily for me it was being put down but Emma was being a little heavy handed I thought, the padding around me protected my body but I would have to let her know that she needs to be more careful when I am inside a bag like this. However the impact did me a favour and it unsettled the immediate contents of the bag enough that the material surrounding me had slackened its grip and I could see some light. I knew we could not be home yet as the walk was not long enough so I wondered where she had carried me now?

 

It was then that I heard the closing of a door, had I snoozed off and missed the walk back? These black bikini bottoms were not that comfy……I suddenly thought about the bikini bottoms, Emma was wearing red ones!

 

I was suddenly very aware that these were not my girlfriend’s bikini bottoms, and as I crawled through the material towards the light I could smell a fragrance that was unmistakable, it was not sun tan lotion but the material below me now had the faint traces of a woman. To be correct it was not the normal scent that either Emma or Diana would leave as I knew this very well, but someone else owned these giant bottoms and it they had to be Carla’s! I suddenly shuddered in fright as I realized that Carla’s hand must have reached in and enclosed a fist over my body and transferred me into her own belongings, she stole me in the changing rooms and Emma probably didn’t even know.

 

I had to make sure this was true and I crawled to the end of the rolled up bikini bottoms and saw a large purse that was in the bag, it was a designer purse which I knew did not belong to Emma and there was also a deodorant container which was a roll on and not a spray so this again did not belong to the one I loved, I was in the possession of Carla and amongst her things now.

 

There was some loud footsteps and the bag was on the move again so I crawled back into the darker recess of the bikini bottoms and just waited, what else could I do?

 

A hand clasped around the material that I was covered with and this meant I was coming out, I decided to keep up the pretence of being a mere doll and had to focus to make sure my breathing was subtle enough that she couldn’t see it. It was clear that Carla stole what she thought was a doll from her friend, why I don’t know but if she just kept me somewhere then I could alert Emma to come and find me only I had no clue where on earth we were.

 

The hand that held me inside these giant bikini bottoms was gentle enough as it moved and soon it deposited me onto a hard surface with a bump that I did feel but it didn’t hurt. As large fingernails pealed open the folded material to reveal me at the centre, I made my body as rigid as possible and focused to stop myself from reacting whatever was to come, I had to convince Carla that I was just a lifeless but doll. I decided to turn over and lay on my front, this would be easier.

 

As light poured in, the cover folded away and there I was lying down and waiting to see what happened next. There was a big finger nail in my peripheral vision a nice false one that was painted a pale pink and it settled near my shoulder as if she was poised next to my body with one big hand.

“So realistic….so cute”

Her voice spoke in a giant rumble from above and I then felt what had to be the solitary pad of a finger slide down my back and over the slope of my naked backside. She had stroked me and was just fascinated with the doll she was examining.

“Keep it together Scott”

I told myself and remained calm. Then the fingernail beside my shoulder belonging to the other hand turned and like the blade of a shovel it curled under my side and rolled me over, she wanted to see my manhood which I might have expected. Of course that part of me being flaccid as it was flopped on my inner thigh before it settled and now my eyes and face had to stare up expressionless. She was beautiful, I had to admit as those false eyelashes fluttered upon a layer of makeup that really was not needed but did bring out her cute dimples as she smiled down. The very dark hair she now had was lovely and did suit her face, she was wearing some sort of white t-shirt and my eyes wanted to check it out but I dare not move them.

 

“You are a keeper”

She said speaking again to herself as a nail stroked my chest and stomach but then shifted a little to allow the pad of the finger beneath to touch my manhood, covering it completely of course. Her touch lingered a little too long, I was now fighting to stop a chain reaction as this giant babe toyed with me.

 

As she lifted up her finger I don’t know how I kept a straight face and showed no emotion it must have been the fear of being discovered overriding the nice sensations of being touched by her. But that was for now, if the finger came back down again could I really win this battle again? I must have been on a table or surface of some sort as Carla suddenly rose up until her giant upper body was towering over me and casting me in shadow with those stupendously big breasts of hers. Luckily she could not see me now as my jaw did slacken to see the amount of white cotton that curved outwards so impressively. That shape, that womanly feminine outline of those giant breasts now looming over me in such titanic proportions had my total attention. Neither Emma or Diana could rival the boobs that taunted me right now, the two most intimidating and sexiest shapes that I had ever seen in this giant world stretched up and over me by a long, long way. Could I be looking at the underside of a pair of breasts that stuck out from this gorgeous giantess perhaps twenty or more feet from her body? I didn’t know the answer but it look as if she was packing those sort of dimensions and I felt my manhood begin to fill with blood. Carla was about to move off and stopped in profile looking out of a window nearby at something that caught her eye momentarily but that was the icing on the cake for me, now I could confirm that twenty feet was probably an underestimate. Why did busty women have to wear these white t-shirts. The cotton was stretched so thin that I could see in profile her incredibly large bra beneath, it was just subtly visible to my eyes and it was a very sexy sight that could not go unappreciated or ignored at this impossible scale. It was inevitable that the organ between my legs reacted with a rush of blood now lifting it up and as it hardened I shut my eyes for a second and tried to think of stuff that would shift the burned in image of the side view of Carla’s top. But I was too late and as she glanced down there was a gasp from her mouth that made my eyes open in a flash!

“What in the…..?”

She started to say and I could see that she had stepped back and was peering down with a side ways look and right between my legs where the action was. I was discovered, in the fractions of a second that it took me to realize that she had seen my unintentional salute to her womanly form, I got up and I ran. Where was I running? I didn’t think as the table was large but not endless and soon I was confronted with a massive drop and nowhere to turn.

 

With my heart beating fast and the adrenaline pumping I turned to see Carla at the otherside of this table top looking bemused and astounded by what she had seen, a little man coming to life and running away from her.

“You’re real?”

Her loud voice questioned and I searched for way off the table noticing the wooden arm of a chair not so far down below, should I jump? As I weighed up this dangerous maneuver Carla was now moving to intercept.

“Oh no you don’t. Where do you think you are going tiny, there is no way down”

Carla challenged and I decided to jump and my leap was perfect landing me on the arm of this huge chair, from here I managed a safer fall into the chairs base and used its padding to catch me. Carla was at the side of the table not far away and she was after me.

“Hey, come back here!”

Her voice blasted and I was already sliding down over the edge of the seats base and clasped onto the tilted leg that I could shimmy down like a fire pole to the floor.

As I hit the tiled floor, two enormous shoes crashed down by the chair and frightened me. Carla then kneeled down and I turned to see a grand tunnel of cleavage directed my way as she bent over in that t-shirt. I had already managed to shrug off my arousal given my current state of alarm and I ignored the wonder of that view and turned swiftly to run beneath the table towards the opposite side.

“Now what are you going to do little man? I’m coming to get you and I am way bigger than you are, you can’t outrun me”

A hand reached out and I felt finger tips just brush the sides of my body but luckily I was ahead of them and they were at the full extent of her arms travel. I slipped away and ran to the other side to stop by the table leg and watch what Carla would do next.

 

“Scott? That cannot possibly be you down here can it?”

She said losing some of her initial confrontational tone. I did not answer but what was I hoping to achieve with this game of cat and mouse as held all the cards.

“You don’t need to be scared of me little guy, I’m just a woman after all, I don’t want to harm you, I just want to see you and understand what you are”

Her demeanor had changed and I relaxed a little, and gathered my strength.

“It is me Carla, its Scott”

I said and her face seemed to light up and produced a big smile, softening and looking less shocked.

“Your voice is so squeaky but it is you. Um, gee I don’t know what to say? Why are you so tiny?”

“It’s a long story Carla, I just want to get back to Emma okay?”

“Sure, but you have to trust me first alright? I am not going to harm you Scott you may be as little as Tom Thumb but I am your friend you know that”

My guard lowered and that instinct to run was starting to fade the more we conversed.

“You just scared me a little Carla”

“Of course I scared you have you seen how tiny you are compared to me? But don’t worry, come over here and let’s start again shall we and you can tell me how you got to be a couple of inches tall and naked”
Her grin at the word naked make me realize I was standing there with my manhood on full display but I guess she had seen it before and somehow being so little I doubted from this distance she was getting much of a look.

“Like I said it’s a long story, could you call Emma for me?”

“Of course I only took you because I was curious and I don’t normally steal from my friends, I had no idea it was you Scott….”

Carla stood up and all I could see was her lovely legs now and those large shoes.

 

“Hey Em”

She was talking presumably on her mobile and I felt some relief as I listened on.

“You sound flustered Em it isn’t do with a certain miniature boyfriend of yours is it?”

As Carla chatted I wandered across towards where she stood the other side and was glad that she was admitting to Emma what had happened.

“Well I have a confession, I borrowed your doll just to look at and didn’t for a minute think it was a shrunken version of Scott……Yes he’s fine but obviously very nervous of me……actually I am at my aunties beach house I was using it whilst she’s on holiday, yes you know the one…..okay see you in twenty minutes”

Crouching down I saw Carla smile and she tossed her mobile onto the nearby chair and just looked down at me absorbed by the view of a tiny naked man who she knew very well.

“Thanks Carla”

I sighed and looked up at her knees and part of her face somewhere above those big white mountains she called breasts.

“That’s okay, so are you planning to stay on the floor where it’s dangerous for you or will you trust me enough to pick you up and put you back on the table up here?”

“Um”

Pausing to consider her question I decided that I should relax and let Carla help me, only being lifted in her hand would be embarrassing without any clothes to cover me and if she chose to inspect me a little closer.

“Okay, just let me step into your hand Carla and raise it slowly please it’s a long way up”

“A long way up? Really? I guess it really is to you. Here you go, step on here”

 

Lowering her hand flat I stepped onto her finger nail of her index finger and up onto the finger tip and made my way the centre of her palm. She had big hands just like Diana and Emma and it raised up steadily as the ground dropped away just like a cherry picker lifting me into the sky. But Carla did not release me onto the table, instead she held me up to her face and had a good long look at my naked body making me feel very uneasy as to her intentions.

“Um Carla, the table?”

“Well I was going to put you down but you are so small Scott, and so very naked”

“Yeah clothes don’t come in my size not many anyhow…..”

I began and her curious eyes wandered every part of me like she was eyeing up a piece of candy.

“It’s funny to think that I dumped you for being so short compared to me and here you are held in the palm of my hand, literally. You are tiny not even short how did this happen?”

“Long story Carla, look I would really feel more comfortable if you would put me on the table”

“You have to ask don’t you? I mean you are like, well completely helpless like this, weaker than a kitten, no weaker than a little teeny mouse”

“Please can you lower me to the table Carla?”

Asking once again she did not react and still kept me suspended in her hand at face level.

“Don’t you like being up here in my hand Scott?”

There was a challenging grin that was formed by her pretty features and I tried not to react negatively.

“Sure it’s fine but a little too high up for my comfort, you are um, very tall Carla to me anyhow”
“I should say I am. Back three years ago I was much taller than you Scott and look at the difference between us now, I must look like some sort of giant woman to you, how does it feel being so tiny is it really scary?”

“It can be”
Admitting this I looked at the growing fascination in her eyes and figured she was not going to be putting me down anytime soon until she was ready.

“So, how did this happen? Did you just shrink or something?”

“Not quite, it was all accidental that I ended up this size let’s just say an encounter with some technology that went wrong and well, here I am less than three inches tall”

“An accident huh? So Emma doesn’t have some sort of shrinking ray or something crazy like that?”
“No it was an industrial accident”

I lied as I did not wish to expand and go into the whole alien encounter.

“So you are stuck sort of toy size like this forever?”

“I’m afraid so but Emma’s been very supportive and she and Diana look after me”

 

The grin that had dominated Carla’s face expanded into an exceedingly white toothy smile as she realized my predicament was a permanent one, part of me didn’t feel so comfortable anymore.

“So you can’t just grow back, silly question of course you can’t make yourself bigger or else you wouldn’t still be in my hand. And Emma picks you up and she carries you around with her like a little pet”

“No Carla she doesn’t treat me like a pet, I’m her boyfriend just smaller now”

“But you are like tiny, smaller than your own girlfriends little finger you cannot possibly be considered as her boyfriend anymore”

This conversation was getting weird and going down a track I didn’t want to travel, somehow Carla saw my current size as making me an inferior being.

“Hey Carla, how about you setting me down on that table, I get a touch of vertigo from all these heights”
Trying to shift the topic and urging her to put me on the table top once again I waited to see if she would oblige this time.

“But if I did that then you would have to look up at me Scott, my hand is much better place for you, lets go and find somewhere more comfortable to chat”

“Look Emma’s going to be here soon Carla it’s probably best that she finds me on the table rather than you holding me like this”

Again I was keeping this practical and calm but ignoring me Carla walked off into another room, it was a dining room as I saw a vast clear glass table and six chairs around it. Aside from this there was little else of significance in the room. Carla pulled back a chair and sat down still holding me in her palm but with her elbow I presume resting on the table top. Her spare hand played with her long dark hair twirling it as she looked at me, there were thoughts going on in that beautiful head of hers and wondered what she was thinking.

“That’s better, so let me get this straight. You have been shrunk somehow in an accident and my best friend hasn’t even told me about this amazing news? Unless she caused the accident? That’s it isn’t it? Emma has this thing about guys being shorter than her, I picked up on this a number of times before and I know she loved the fact that you used to be such a shorty compared to her and I am willing to bet she was the cause of your accident”

“No, it’s not like that Carla”

“Oh I think it is, a girl who is into really short guys and loves towering over them suddenly sees an opportunity to shrink her guy so she can really tower over him it makes perfect sense to me only I wouldn’t have dreamed she would want you this small”

“Really Carla you are so far from the truth…..”

As I began she wasn’t about to let me finish, her much more powerful voice simply stamped out what I was going to say as she continued with her theory.

“But I have to admit you are awfully cute like this, I mean as toy’s go you are quite something. Maybe Emma likes her men literally under her thumb, so does she like boss you around now”

“No she’s very gentle”

“I bet she is”

 

A finger hovered by my side from Carla’s spare hand and it gave me a little prod in the side, I flinched a little with a reaction like a strong guy had shoved me, it didn’t hurt but I wondered what she was doing.

“Hey!”

I complained.

“Sorry but it’s so hard to believe you are really this tiny and stood in my hand like this”

“Well, I am real and your finger could do a lot of damage, so please go easy on the prodding”

Carla let out a giggle.

“It’s such a huge size difference isn’t it?”

“You mean between Emma and I?”

Where was this going I thought and how much longer would Emma be, it had to be twenty minutes by now surely and I was feeling less comfortable around Carla by the minute.

“I meant for you compared to me. I must look so intimidating from down there in my hand. I am used to being taller than some guys, I always was the tall one at school for many years but nothing like this”

 

It was apparent that Carla was totally absorbed by the whole amazing size differential and I didn’t think she would be putting me down anytime soon before Emma turned up.

“So, Emma is totally cool with this situation huh, I mean she doesn’t mind that you are so much smaller than her?”

Now here was now a new line of questions from Carla and those eyes had not stopped examining me trying to zero in on my flaccid inches or should that be millimeters.

“We both have started to get used to it and she……”

As I began Carla ignored my answer and was on to the next question and suddenly her face seemed to light up, there was a twinkle in those huge eyes that I had seen a long while ago when Carla used to flirt with me.

“Scott, do you realize that right now you are way smaller than either one of my tits?”

I gulped down hard, the mention of her enormous breasts prompted the vision of having seen them earlier in that white top, the top that was currently not visible to my eyes but I knew was obscured by the hand beneath me.

“Carla perhaps we should change the subject, Emma will be here any minute”
My suggestion prompted Carla to see how this topic made me uneasy she liked this fact and loved talking about her breasts, they were her best assets and her weapons for attracting male attention which a girl her shape did very, very well.

 

I know that Carla was a flirt by nature but to flirt with someone as tiny as me was something that I did not expect especially given her reaction when we tried to date and I was far too short for her then. But flirting was definitely going on here as Carla produced a very attractive pout from those big lips followed by a cheeky smile as she then started to lowered her hand and me in it.

“My hand is like an elevator to you isn’t it?”
Carla said in a way that showed she was enjoying being able to position me as she wanted, I had been  slowly lowered and leveled with these twin sensations and she could easily ensure my full attention.

“Top floor big hair and a huge pretty face, going down?”

Her voice played on the pretence of conducting an elevator announcing the floors as I lowered in her hand and it got more and more tantalizing.

“Next floor, mountainous boobs and giant cleavages”

 

As her words left her mouth above I was now lowered directly before that awesome chest of hers. My eyes were suddenly consumed with the white of her top, only the neckline of some tanned cleavage broke the dominance of this bland white mass and my eye balls sunk into that deep dark line wondering how breasts could ever be this large even on a giantess her size. I had not been so overwhelmed by mere cleavage since Diana slipped on that sexy Magnum bra and teased me, whatever bra was creating this valley had to be industrial grade. I was speechless.

 

There was a giggle from above which was more of a rumble sound as Carla could see how in awe I was of the scenery. With my eyes unable to pull out of the enormous trench of living flesh that was exposed to me it was inevitable that I lost the fight with my manhood and suddenly I was showing signals, telling Carla that she had me excited. I tried to cover my hardness with my hands but she spotted my discomfort very quickly.

 

“Are you trying to hide something from me down there Scott?”

“No, nnno…”

“Awwwww, I think the little bitty man is finding my giant boobies very exciting, isn’t he?”

The baby voice Carla chose was teasing and she knew exactly what she was doing.

“Please Carla, this is so embarrassing, can you put me down”

Again I called for her to put me down like before only this time she responded.

“Oh sure, I will put you down, let me put your tiny little body right here”

I could have guessed her next move and I played right into it with my request, the hand that held me simply tilted and tumbled my naked body onto the top of her right breast!

At first I was alarmed as even though I was half way up the top slope of this humongous breast, I was on the outside of her t-shirt and the smooth cotton was providing little to hold onto, there was a chance I might slide down the rest of this slope and plummet the deadly distance to the floor below. It was a little careless to say the least but Carla was not aware of the danger I was in and was simply enjoying flirting with me.

“Carla!…..ttthis is so high up, if I fall I could….”

“What’s that you say? Too high up? Maybe you would be safer if I put you in here mmmm?”

I was lifted and settled into the sexy valley that I had lusted over only minutes before, Carla positioned me right in the centre of her colossal valley of cleavage and it was absolutely unbelievable how small I was compared to these boobs of hers.

“Carla….”
I shouted but she was walking and the boobs jostled inside her t-shirt with her very pronounced upper body motion, no one shook their tits quite like Carla did but there was also nothing like being between them when they shifted with such motion.

“Come on Scott relax, enjoy being where I have just put you. I know you like it in there, what guy in your position wouldn’t? Let’s go have some fun together”

 

I was bounced, squeezed, smothered and jostled like crazy in her warm boobs but it just made me more turned on and that’s not what I wanted right now. When the world had settled, I was deep in hot tit flesh and unaware of what room we had entered. Carla was doing something outside and I could only see bits of light now and again as the gap above me closed and opened with her movements. Her skin smelled gorgeous, that just washed and gently sprinkled with perfume type of smell that made your head swim as you breathed it in.

 

Suddenly she laughed and the boobs shook like an earthquake was going on and I was at the epicenter.

“Either my boobs are humongous or you are very, very tiny”
Her laughter slowed up as she made this observation and then she continued.

“Actually I think both are true, right?”

I didn’t answer as I was drowning in boob flesh and going under as the towering walls seemed to close on me making it harder to catch some air but impossible to climb out.

“Where are you going? You are like a little bug in there, all tickly on my big boobs”

A soft giggle erupted into a hearty booming laugh and then Carla ferreted with her fingers to find me and just lifted me free dangling my body, a large finger crossed my chest and under my arms and a thumb cradled my back.

“Was that fun in there?”
She grinned and I looked up a little in despair at my predicament as my hardness pointed back at her beautiful giant face shouting that I was indeed enjoying being amongst her impossible sized breasts.

“Oh, Scott you do still like me or are you just in love with these enormous tits of mine?”

“Carla, please Emma will be here any minute…..”
“Actually she wont, I just pretended to call her and she has no idea that I am staying at my Aunties house or where to find it. It’s just little ole you and giant ole me”

 

That was it, I now knew that I had something to fear, I was at the mercy of Carla normally a flirty large chested girl that had shunned me for my size in the past and right now she was a flirty giantess with a bust that was beyond a man’s comprehension and one who seemed to like toying with me.

“No, Carla please you don’t want to do this, call Emma and explain you picked me up out of curiosity she wont mind……”

“Do what Scott? Are you worried? Are you worried that an impossibly huge babe has got hold of you and she is feeling rather horny, just like you are…..”
There was a laugh and the hand moved out so I could appreciate that Carla had removed her clothes except for a pair of ivory lace panties and a phenomenally huge lacy bra.

“You were so short to me that day we went out together, I will never forget the look on your face as you discovered just how tall I was, but now look at us, you are so small that it makes you my toy, and I like playthings especially cute little ones like you”

A huge finger from her free hand stroked my inside legs as they dangled and I was held rigid in her fingers unable to avoid her touch.

“Carla, I’m Emma’s boyfriend your best friend, I’m not a toy”

My pleading was met with gentle mocking.

“My best friend shouldn’t keep secrets not even little ones, and you are a toy because you are not a man, you are too tiny and cute to be a man anymore”
I was slowly treated to a close up of her left breast, a curving wall of lace towered over me and appeared endless for a second or two as she gently bumped my body into its giving surface.

“Such a small little toy, just nothing compared to the size of my boobs are you, that must be so sexy for you”

“Don’t!”
I fought her verbally but my hardness betrayed me as it touched lace and was dragged nicely over its surface.

“Don’t what Scott? I’m not doing anything, I’m just letting you check out my bra, give it an inspection, you know it’s tough to get them in these bigger sizes and boy is this a big size compared to you”

 

There was nothing to say, she was going to have fun with me somehow and I had no choice as that breast bumped me time and time again building my arousal.

“You are so hard, that little pin prick for a dick is shouting up at me isn’t it Scott, can you hear what its saying, what it is asking Carla for, what it’s begging for…?”
Carla was in full sexy flow and she moved me up to her cleavage sliding my legs and penis along its never ending surface until it contacted with her lovely luscious lips.

“Eat my tiny dick please giant Carla, that’s what it’s saying Scott. And my mouth is so big to you that the pleasure it could give a little toy would be amazing don’t you think?”

I couldn’t answer, I could only look at those glistening surfaces of her lips and how they could easily slide over my rigid member in its entirety.

“Has Emma ever blown you when you are tiny like this? I bet she has, but she’s not as experienced as me, you are just right for a little practice…..a very little practice that is”

“Yyyou shouldn’t”

My voice wilted as Carla produced her tongue and slithered it over my stomach with a hot wetness that felt great.

“But you want me to Scott, you want me to do this as big as I am to you right now”

“No….”

This single word was all resistance I could offer my will to resist was faltering as my hardness applauded the touch of her tongue and my eyes could not stray from the vision of those giant lips so very close to me, close enough that she could press them against my nakedness and I could not stop her.

“You don’t mean that Scott, I can see you are trying to fight your desire. Just look at my lips they are so big aren’t they? So soft to the touch, imagine what they will feel like all over you”

Rather than bringing my body to her lips as I was held opposite, Carla extended those lips amplifying their beauty and their size and they lightly touched from my knees to my neck with a warm breeze that flowed from her mouth. This slightest contact sent my skin trembling in delight and as a reaction my mid section involuntarily rutted into her thick plush bottom lip making full contact for a scintillating second or two, I was so weak to these giant females!

 

“Oooooh, that was naughty of you Scott, I felt that little teensy dick of yours touch my lips, am I making you all excited little toy?”

I had to keep control, I had to shake the thoughts running in my mind, that want and the need that was eating me up as I was held helpless by this temptress.

“Not answering huh?”

My silence remained as I close my eyes to block out the view of those lips and how their luscious forms teased my senses.

“Emma would be proud of you Scott, are those little eyes of yours shut? You are trying so hard to be good but closing your eyes won’t help you. I know you can feel the warm air from my enormous mouth as I am speaking to you, is that nice? You know how close this mouth is, how close these lovely lips of mine are from you, this big tongue of mine is just itching to lick a toy like you”

I felt her tongue touch both the insides of my ankles at the same time and it gentle forced my legs apart, its heavy wet surface was thick and as I tried to close my legs to block this teasing instrument it was futile as her tongue stood its ground out powering my legs stopping them from closing. My arms and hands were useless, restricted by the thick fingers that reasserted their firm grip on my upper body. This girl had me totally under control and was treating me like a plaything that currently amused her. The tongue began to pass through my legs touching the inside of my lower thighs and below my knees at the same time, it was enormous. I held my eyes firmly closed for what good it did me as this tongue started to curl and now its tip cradled by backside, softly resting on my buttocks as the tops of my thighs and my balls now experienced its warmth. Carla withdrew her tongue slowly and deliberately so that the tip slid between my legs and rubbed my testicles along its stimulating roughness and finally the tip licked my entire member in one final wave as it left me almost gasping for air. I was close to firing and she knew it.

 

“Ooops, did my naughty tongue misbehave itself? I will have to keep it locked up in this big mouth wont I and try not let it escape again”

She said clearly amused.

“You are keeping so quiet Scott, it’s okay to talk to me, I may be a giant to you but I won’t bite….not yet anyhow”

I then heard her teeth slam into each other and my eyes opened in surprise, the sound of a set of shiny white enamel blocks was a touch chilling to someone as small as I. Her teeth looked spotless and like a perfect gleaming white wall construction that had been carefully arranged to block the view inside that dark cave of a mouth. As soon as I saw them I realized it was not a threat and shut my eyes again to block out any further stimulus although I was losing this battle since her tongue had left me so revved up.

“Carla….”
Managing to command my voice I called her name and summoned the resistance to try once more.

“Yes cutie?”
She sweetly answered blowing her warm breathe across my body on purpose.

“….uhhh….”

My words broke as I felt the inviting wind but I managed to continue.

“….you need to think of Emma”

Playing the Emma card again to try and make Carla realize this would not be what her best friend wanted I waited for a reaction, I knew if she continued then I would be lost to her teasing but as much as the organ between my legs wanted this pleasure I had to try to avoid letting myself go.

“Emma and I shared toys when we were little girls, now we are big girls sharing our playthings and I want to try out Emma’s new toy because it so fun to see how it works”

“Bbbut I am not a toy”

My last ditch attempt to dissuade Carla resulted in her stepping up the attack and she was going to make me cum no matter what.

 

“If you are not a toy then how come you fit into just one of my hands and a lady like me can hold you in the air so easily like I am now?”

Carla questioned and I opened my eyes to see that I was still in front of her mouth, I was managing to calm down however which was good.

“If you were a man then surely a weak female like me wouldn’t be able to hold back your arms with those big manly muscles using only my little thumb and finger like this?”

“That’s not fair”

I countered but to no avail, Carla was going for it.

“But it’s true, only a little tiny toy could be handled this way. Only a little toy, a small plaything would be tiny enough for a woman’s lips to totally cover it?”

Carla pressed me to her lips, they spanned out and flattened against my body and rested against my skin stretching from my shins to just under my chin. My manhood was taken into those pursed wonders and my balls at the same time, this was a big kiss rolled into a demonstration of size all in one and my reaction was to firm up again between my legs to such amazing sensations. The lips retreated and a smacking sound signified their wetness as they touched back together. A thin layer of wet residue was now resident on my stomach and thighs.

“So you must be a little toy, a cute, suck able little toy man, or else it would make me a giantess and the only thing about me that’s giant is my boobs. Now, let’s see if your little toy dick can tickle my tonsils?”

My eyes were wide open, as I was lifted higher, the mouth below me was lined up and that enormous head tilted back as if Carla was about to consume a delicious fruit only I was a forbidden fruit if that analogy served well. I heard Carla’s powerful voice thunder the word “Yummy”as she lowered me into her mouth, her lips pulled me in half an inch at a time which didn’t take long given my height and it felt gorgeous with every contact gently touching my bare skin. Finally just my head and shoulders remained out of her mouth as she held me like a piece of candy that she was sucking on the end of and I don’t know what that huge tongue was doing as it writhed and wrapped its wet probing tip all over me but it felt indescribably good! After a minute of this treatment she gently eased me in and out of her mouth in smooth succession allowing my entire front and back to be coated in her warm saliva and those lips to massage my entirety as I passed between them repeatedly. Of course it was a losing battle for me to ignore this and I burst hard inside her mouth squirting the contents of my balls in a series of uncontrollable surges whereby my hips bucked upwards in the cavern of her mouth as my back bottom and balls still kept in contact with the tongue that was currently holding me from below. I did not want to release like this but I even gave an audible suppressed groan of satisfaction and at that point I could see those huge lips curl up at their ends as my body stuck out of them, she was smiling and knew what had happened.

 

To hand it to Carla, those few minutes in her mouth were amazing and she extracted from me my small drop of natural appreciation so easily that it was scary how I seemed ready to serve up to a giant woman without hardly any effort from them, her technique however could not be faulted and I have to admit being sucked on and played with inside a woman’s mouth was something I would like to repeat. However Carla had now won and I was a touch subdued in the palm of her hand as she slipped me out of her lips and held me there now on my back facing upwards.

 

“There wasn’t much of it but I think that I definitely made you happy Scott, am I right?”

Grinning Carla looked down at me and I sighed in a defeated kind of way.

“Yes, but you shouldn’t have and I shouldn’t have….”

As I began Carla just happily walked into a bathroom and began search for something, there was a massive dispenser of clear liquid and I read the label as one of those special hand cleaning gels.

“You are right my tiny toy but you also can’t deny that you were a very happy toy in my mouth just seconds ago, that was fun to make you cum like that”

A push from powerful fingers on the top of the dispenser made it pump out a glob of clear liquid which was thick and not so runny. Carla made sure it landed on her spare hand and across the tops of her upturned fingers and now I was being rubbed all over in this liquid which seemed to make my skin oily at first but then it soon rubbed in leaving me clean but smelling of flowers which wasn’t so manly.

 

“Ah, look at you, a shiny new little toy”

“Carla please drop it with all the toy talk”

“I told you Scott you are a toy, my toy in fact, I am going to borrow you for a few days and then I can pretend to Emma that I found you”

I was relieved that she was planning to hand me back but in a few days time?

“She won’t buy that, she will know that you stole me”

My reasoning made the giantess stop and think more deeply as I was carried out to a bedroom area.

Carla sat on the bed and she placed me on the surface whilst her body stretched out and she propped herself up on her side to simply watch me.

 

The mountainous landscape range that was Carla’s body had curves in all the right places and was a stunning sight as I stood there less than three inches tall and now able to view the entirety of this giantess who was still in nothing but her underwear.

“Mmmm, you know I haven’t really thought this through, I am kind of kidnapping you aren’t I?”

“Kind of?”

I said sarcastically and I tried not to be drawn to look at her magnificent breasts.

“We’ll it’s true I stole you away from Emma but at the time I thought it was just an interesting little trinket, little did I know you were so precious. But I do know something, Emma’s not about to contact missing persons or the police because you would be something of a curiosity and I figure she wants to keep quiet about you”

“Look Carla, why not hand me back now, I won’t say anything I promise, no harm will be done”

“Tempting but I want to play with you a whole lot more, you know Scott I have regretted my prejudice for height, I was so conventional in my views. The boy has to be taller than the girl, I wanted a big man to hold me in his arms and for me to look up to, that’s why I dated Marvin just because he was so tall but he was also a big pig. If he was here at your size then I think I would drop him in between my tits right here and crush him, that would teach the two timer”

Looking down at her considerable cleavage Carla seemed to like that idea and it made me very uncomfortable to hear her talk this way, this was girl I didn’t want to cross or else I might be the victim of those boobs used in anger!

“But you turned out to be such a star Scott, Emma just bangs on about how great you are all the time and I have begun to realize that how tall a guy is maybe not be so important”

This was turning into more of a heart to heart as Carla poured out with more and more information and I just tried to win her trust for now.

“It isn’t Carla, look at me and Emma she loves me even though she will never ever look up to me again in her lifetime and even though I am officially shorter than her little fingers. You are a great Carla, you are fun, you are pretty and you need to find a guy that you can connect with rather than one who is of a certain height”

“Like you”

She said and smiled.

“I’m already spoken for”
My reply tried to close the door and Carla wasn’t having it.

“You and me get along Scott, like we are talking now, we connect. And you being all tiny and toy sized is perfect, I could keep you as my secret toy, a toy boyfriend, yes that would be ideal”

 

It seemed Carla was now going off at a tangent inside her head and I wish that I knew what was behind the new look with this happy exterior that smiled more broadly than ever before. However to break up our chat there was an annoying jingle coming from another room, clearly her mobile was ringing could this be Emma?

“Keep that thought my little toy soldier because I need to get my phone a minute, mmm but perhaps I shouldn’t let you roam the bed freely you might end up in trouble or try something stupid”

As the caller continued to allow her phone to ring Carla stood up and loomed over the bed placing me in her shadow whilst she thought about what to do with me.

“Sorry tiny, but its panty prison for a moment”

Without warning her hand descended and I couldn’t avoid it sweeping me up from the bed, I saw her panties, big black ones with a pretty pattern of lacy hearts forming their structure. She looked mighty fine in them and before I could object I was in them too! Carla extended the hip band at one side and tucked me into it so I was covered by material and held firm at the top of her left thigh. She walked to the retrieve the phone and I was subjected to her hips in motion. From here undercover I could just smell Carla, she had a strong scent and it was quite lovely to inhale but I wasn’t here to indulge myself.

 

“Hello?”

Carla answered the phone and paced the room as the caller began to talk.

“Slow down Em, you lost the little doll is that what you are talking about? The toy you showed me that looks a little like Scott?”

It was Emma and my heart jumped for joy, she was trying to track me down and probably very worried by now. I wanted to shout out but I knew the material would muffle my voice and even at top volume I could not make an impression on the phone so high up in her hand, that was a long way up her body and Carla was really big right now.

“No, I didn’t see it after you showed me, perhaps you dropped it in the changing area?”

Her voice was convincing to me and I hoped Emma might see through it but why would she.

“Well, perhaps you should go back there for starters?.......Oh you have already?....Well maybe you should check out the beach area, someone may have handed him in”

There was some silence and Carla stroked me with her finger nails as she casually continued on the phone.

“You can order another one, they aren’t expensive are they?”

I was getting a little concerned now as Carla played down the value of me.

“Oh, I see Em, well hope you find it, chow for now”

 

The phone call ended and Carla walked back into the bedroom.

“I should be an actress, Emma’s sounding a little frazzled by your disappearance bless her but she definitely does not suspect me so that brings us back to what I was saying earlier doesn’t it?”
I was plucked out from the hip band of her underwear and Carla once more assumed her position on the bed with me released so that I could stand by her face as it settled sideways on the thin pillows. A sea of dark hair swirled across beneath me as I stood there and tried to distance myself a little.

“Carla, I thought you said you would hand me back, denying you have seen me is…..”

“Just downright perfect?”

Carla said with a laugh to end her words.

“Now as I was saying you could be my secret boyfriend, or I should say my secret toy-friend.

You and I can have chats like we are now, you can connect with me just like you were on about. I can share my life with you and best of all because you are a toy-friend I can also continue to go out with real men. When I come home all disappointed then you will be there to cheer me up in lots of ways”

Winking her left eye I got the picture of what lots of ways implied and then Carla carried on with her pitch.

“And if I don’t find mister right then I still have mister tiny to come home to, and best of all for you Scott is your new living arrangements”

“How so?”

I said flatly and showing disinterest with her babblings but she didn’t seem to get my sentiment and just answered me.

“Well, I figure since you are so tiny that you can live in my bra”

As Carla presented this idea she played with her finger sliding it up and down her cleavage, that finger easily disappeared and it was a lot larger than me.

“Carla can you hear yourself? Living in a bra?”

“You loved being in here earlier my little toy”

 

The bed suddenly quaked and the terrain below me which consisted of a thin bed sheet was upset by Carla turning over and rising onto her hands and knees. I fell back under the tremors she produced and as I lay there on my back looking up there was a whole sky filled with Carla’s upper body that was now hovering over me. The position she assumed made Carla’s long dark hair drop to the bed sheets for a second and I felt the wind from that falling hair before she sat up and pulled it back using its own length to secure a natural knot that would hold it away and behind her back. It was clear she didn’t want anything to disrupt my view of her and as my eyes scoured the new ceiling above me, it was all Carla and that big black bra of hers coming down to hover above me. She supported her body as she leaned forward again and her arms disappeared from my peripheral vision some way behind me, but it wasn’t her arms that I was looking at right now. Pendulous heavy weight breasts filled out a smooth shiny pair of bra cups that now threatened to block out all the light from the room if they descended any closer to me, the underside of Carla’s neck and chin towered over me like you would imagine being below some mythical giant monster only the scene here was beautiful skin, hair and curves that were only monstrous in their sheer scale.

“Now let’s face it Scott, there is no bigger bra in town for you to hang out in than this one”

Her voice pumped with the bass of her giant vocal chords presenting a dramatic tone as those boobs hung down so frighteningly huge above my body.

“And what little man your size wouldn’t want to live in between these sexy big breasts of mine?”

As she presented this thought I closed my eyes to see those building sized breasts lower down until they blotted out the light, and thumped heavily onto the bed either side of me. For a split second I was fearful of being crushed but she had positioned her cleavage very carefully and I was saved from certain death beneath her bra cups. Death? Yes it sounded so over the top as in reality it was only a very fit busty woman letting her tits drop onto a bed to surround a little guy but as I looked at the walls of silk either side of me their weight had buried the ends of these curves into the material to make some crater like depressions, I wouldn’t have survived under either of them! But frightening me or even threatening me was not Carla’s intention, she was just showing off her assets to me and didn’t realize how they might look from my tiny perspective.

 

Above me was a lacy heart bigger than my head and lots of little ones mapping over the central portion of the bra which then flowed up into the lacy upper cups somewhere beyond my view, with so much of Carla over me intimidated is not strong enough a word to describe how small I felt.

“Carla be careful!”

I called out and she giggled making the silk walls and black scenery around me wobble and tremble.

“I don’t want to risk breaking my toy……..”

Her voice added from somewhere over head and she lifted up and I was in awe of the amount of womanly flesh that rose into the air, it seemed like her boobs could defy gravity and should not be able to be lifted so easily but then there was a skyscraper of a woman that they were part of who was even bigger than them.

“………Especially under these big bad boobs of mine”

Carla challenged, I managed to stand up trying to reassert myself when she purposely lowered her right boob so it was forcing me down! The light above me went black, a vast shiny mass of material began to press against my upper body and I had tried to scurry from under it but it was so wide and soon it had me pinned beneath its enormity. There was no pressure to hurt me but my body was softly depressed against the top cover of the bed sheet as the smooth silky breast seemed to knead my entire frame into a depression under its weight. I struggled and tried to push up on this boob but who was I kidding, it would have looked like one of those Atlas statues where the muscle man was trying to hold the world on his shoulders! Needless to say but I couldn’t counter any of the weight she was allowing to settle upon me, this breast could have made me flat at paper and I was starting to panic as there was no way out and the air in my lungs was exhausted.

“But, I don’t want my boobs to be bullies to you, I want them to be your guardians, they can look after you and you can live happily between them”

The boob lifted from me and not a moment too soon, I watched it hang in the sky once more tilted my way and I had a lot of respect for that breast and how it had allowed me to live.

“So…..” I had to take a deep inhale between words “…huge…”

“What is so huge my tiny toy? Oh, you mean my boobs, they are special aren’t they, come on up and check out your new home”

 

Seconds later Carla had tucked me into her left bra cup just at the top so I was half covered in lace facing outwards behind the heart shapes and with my legs covered in silk.

“There you go Scott, this is your new world, from now on you will spend your days in my bra’s sharing with your two sexy giant companions here and they will protect you, think of them as your big sisters who will keep you from harm and keep you warm and snug all day.”

Had Carla lost the plot? What was this insane drivel that she was spouting? Did she really want me to believe she was proposing to keep me captive in her bra’s? That I would live in her bra like some bizarre accessory, or perhaps as her pet or toy?

“Carla come back to the real world, I can’t live in here it’s just a bra and, I don’t want to, why are you talking like this?”

There was an indignant tut from above and Carla at first did not answer my outburst, instead she pulled forward on this gigantic cup and let my body slide down until she allowed it back knowing I was now somewhere caught beneath her boob and under its curve.

 

There was nothing said between us for the next five minutes as Carla must have got dressed as I could feel and hear material being put on and an extra layer was definitely now between the bra and the outside world.

“Men, you steal glances and ogle our cleavage and boobs at every conceivable opportunity and you encourage us women to dress in sexy lingerie and display our breasts with our clothes just to satisfy your love of our bodies and you are telling me that you don’t want to be in this giant bra, amongst the biggest pair of boobs you have ever encountered in your life, experiencing cleavage that you could get lost in, and nipples that are probably as big as you are. I don’t believe you are telling me the truth and you can stay in there my tiny toy and you are not coming back out until you admit that you want this”

I could not understand or begin to believe that Carla had been speaking this way? I lay under her boob, with my face held against her flesh and the front of my body stretched out in full head to toe contact against this warm mass, whilst my back was supported by smooth material that allowed me air yet kept me in place with just the right amount of pressure not to damage me.  Another few minutes had gone by and the breast had been idle, there was a sound which was a television program and I could picture Carla sat there on a chair or sofa just casually watching as she waited to see what I would do.