- Text Size +

EMMA

 

I spoke to Scott Two asking him if this new ability had any side effects and learned that by activating these nano-genic bots inside my body I would actually remain healthier as they would repair my body and defend me from any colds or any illness.  Everything was far too perfect but I was thrilled by all of this.

 

It seemed like ages before I heard Diana pulling up on the driveway in her car. There were the instant butterflies in my stomach as I contemplated if I should greet my sister standing in my bare feet and looking down on her for the first time in my entire life. I decided that I wouldn’t surprise them so quickly and that this would be even more fun if I waited for the right moment to reveal my new power. So reluctantly I bounded downstairs to the door to let them inside.

 

Diana walked through the door and there was no sign of Scott

“Hey sis”

She greeted me and I smiled as my eyes looked up into hers, she was wearing heels still and I could hardly believe that minutes ago I was that tall myself without them.

“So where is my little man? Have you worn him out?”

“He is rather special isn’t he?”
Diana glowed with enthusiasm as she said this and I could tell from the look in her blue eyes that she had discovered sex with Scott.

“I told you he was Di, size really doesn’t matter”

We shared a look that definitely said to me that Diana and Scott had got it on today but then I didn’t doubt it for a second.

“He’s riding in my stocking top”

I watched as Diana walked into the living room and raised a high heel on the coffee table showing her lacy stocking tops and there was the adorable sight of Scott stuck against her thigh with the border of flowery swirls right under his chin and covering a third of his body.

“Hey Em!”

That cute voice shouted and I waved down at him as Diana eased him from the elastic and dropped him carefully into my ready and waiting palm.

 

It was so funny to see Scott’s body, his entire chest and stomach retained the flowery pattern of my sisters stocking and I teased him how girly this looked as the impression was going to linger in his skin for some time.

“So, did you learn a thing or two from my big sister?”
I questioned and he stood up and was cute enough to kiss my thumb as a greeting before he replied.

“Diana certainly gave me quite an adventure today....”
As Scott was about to launch into a tale Diana looked down over my hand and drowned him out.

“Emma I have to confess we did have the most amazing nipple sex but I took things a stage further and introduced him to my pussy it was........”
Lost for words my sister paused and then found the right expression.

“......the best ever”

“No way!”

I said disappointed to know that my sister had taken him a stage further when I was just building him up to such an encounter and he had seemed so scared of being on one to one terms with my pussy.

“She just did it Em, I was um in there before I had chance to think it was scary but awesome and very well very, very hot and wet”

Scott piped up and I laughed thinking how he would be so tiny compared to Diana’s pussy and my own.

“Oooh, well now I am expecting you to be an expert spelunker for when it’s my turn”

As I said this I felt rather turned on at the thought of sending Scott on a mission between my legs.

“A spelunker?”

His little face gazed up and obviously my well educated boyfriend had not come across this term.

“Cave explorer”

Diana laughed and the two of us ended up giggling together.

 

SCOTT

 

What a day, when Diana had finished up her final shoot we came back to the dressing room and she locked the door and told me that she would like a little Scott time on her clitoris before we left for home. I was held down at pussy central for the next ten minutes which was all it took my busy little hands and face to play with her and make the giantess grip the chair and leave some indents with her fingernails in the leather as she was sent wonderfully over the edge. This was returning the favour she told me for giving me a thrill with Nikki Flame, I didn’t argue.

 

The two girls seemed to openly discuss their sexual encounters with me once we returned and I had to admit this was giving me a bit of an ego to hear how good I was at this size. Later I returned to my larger body and Scott Two was fully charged and functional. Emma gave me hand and I stepped up off of the bed and she gave me a strange look.

“You know what Scott, you look shorter baby”

She said and of course I was looking up to her face as normal but she was right I was definitely that bit shorter compared to her but of course I couldn’t have been not in this body, so I laughed it off.

“Nah, you are just tall as always”

I leaned up and she accommodated by bending at her knees a little to allow our lips to meet. When we walked downstairs Diana was in the kitchen putting plates in the dish washer and Emma was right behind me I could sort of feel her presence above as she walked so close in my shadow, it’s funny how taller people could make you aware of them just from standing behind you.

“Diana, does Scott look shorter to you?”

Emma stopped me in my tracks with two large hands on my shoulder tops and I felt her strong arms pull me to halt.

“Let me see”

Stepping up close Diana towered over as normal and planted my face in her red top so that her boobs softly mashed into my features.

“He is definitely a short guy, titty height that’s for sure”

As she did this Emma pushed her boobs into the back of my head and now I stood there with my head enveloped between four boobs.

“Oh maybe he just looks shorter to me then”

Came a casual reply from Emma and I had to think for a moment that normally if she stood behind me without her shoes on those lovely boobs would not be around the back of my ears as they were right now?

As much as I didn’t want to pull away I ducked down from the boobs above and stepped to a side to see that Emma was boob to boob with Diana looking her in the eyes!

“Hey, look Diana, I haven’t shrunk but Emma’s as tall as you are”

In disbelief Diana looked on open mouthed at her sister and they matched each other for stature. I had the lovely view of their side profiles, Emma’s large boobs dwarfed by Diana’s fuller bust but not as much as usual.

“Let’s take our heels off Em and measure properly”

Diana suggested and it was then that Emma laughed.

“I’m not wearing any sis but you are”

There was a gasp from me and then echoed by Diana as we saw no heels, no artificial lift in Emma’s height but our surprise increased as Diana dropped down several inches to be towered over my her little sister!

“Why Diana, is that you down there? Who is the little sister now?”

“What’s going on here?”

Diana walked around Emma and I was trying to work out how she was performing this illusion.

“It looks like either I have grown or you are getting short Di?”
“Em, what gives you must be six foot four or.....”

“Six five actually”

A hearty laugh came from Emma and she walked up to me and patted my head as I only reached up to her boobs and that was without any heels on her feet at all.

“You can’t be?”

I said flummoxed by this revelation, she looked simply statuesque.

“Really? Okay then I guess that I must be seven foot tall”

She smiled and as she stood there her boobs slowly became higher in my view, higher until they settled above my head and she had to be seven foot tall or even taller, her blonde hair tickled the light fitting and I looked across at Diana who was suddenly looking very average in height by comparison.

“Emma? How are doing this?

Ending her question with an open mouthed expression of complete amazement, Diana then compared her height directly to her sisters and had to look up a long way something she seldom did to other women.

“I’m just a growing girl”

Flashing a dazzling smile Emma looked down on us both and then added.

“You both look like children way down there next to me, don’t you?”

 

EMMA

 

Now I had both their attentions, Scott was goggle eyed at his seven foot girlfriend and Diana was equally stunned to become the little sister.

“Scott Two, how tall is Emma right now?”

Scott said outloud and prompted Scott Two to speak out openly so we could both hear him, his voice came from the small wall mounted televisions speakers within the kitchen.

“Emma is seven feet three inches tall precisely Scott”

“But how?”

I had to sit them down and tell them what I had learned and Scott Two was useful to fill in some of the information.

“So, you can grow or shrink to any size?”

Said Diana, she was in total awe of my revelation about my size changing ability.

“I think so”

“So you could be little Emma again?”

Proposed Scott and I stood up with him and slowly shrunk so that I was looking up at his face, it was so strange to adopt this view point again and it made me realise just how much I had actually grown over the years. I was uncomfortable to revisit this size again and it reminded me of my old insecurities. My height did not remain at this child like level for long however as I was quick to restore my inside leg back to amazon measurements.

“I could be Emma short cake Scott, but I’m not going to be, I like being a lot taller than you both”

With a confident grin I slowly began to tower over Scott and Diana again, it was nice to feel that bit superior and have them both looking up at me like this.

“This is awesome”
Scott said.

“Yes it is, I am so excited! Scott I could actually become really tall and experience what it would be like to be a giantess not just to you but to everyone”

My enthusiasm was racing away as I discussed the possibilities.

“Wait a minute here”

A calming voice of reason came from my sister who took my hand and made me sit down, the chair was a little small for my behind so I reduced to fit better into it.

“Listen Emma, this is remarkable, fantastic and I am for one really jealous of your ability I can’t deny that but we have to be sensible here. You cannot just alter your height whenever you feel like it or else people are going to notice”

“Oh come on Diana, you mean to say if you had this power you wouldn’t have fun with it, try out a few different sizes, feel what it is like to stand out in the crowd literally”

 

I was suddenly day dreaming picturing myself in the scenario of a crowded music concert with all the hustle and bustle of the people around me. In the past I had been there at such places and would have been just one of the little dots in the field of faces that were trying to see what was on the stage. Like everyone I would be struggling to look over the shoulders of the people in front, but now in my mind I could elevate my body and I could be taller than all of them, head and shoulders above the tallest man or even so tall that the pop stars on stage would notice the big blonde rising in the audience towering over them all and I would be the centre of attention.

 

My day dream was broken as Diana came back with her concerned response.

“Yes, I can understand what you are saying Emma but we have Scott to think of here and our own lives. If you are seen using your ability then the authorities will be on to you, men in black you have seen the film right? They will take you away to study and Scott with you, next you know they will be dissecting his false body apart to unlock all its technology and they will be trying to extract those nano-thingy whatever you called them out of your bodies”

She was right but I didn’t want to hear sensible talk at that moment so I boosted my height as she was lecturing me and nearly snapped the chair as it struggled to take my weight, I was probably about eight foot tall but perched with my larger rear end overflowing the chair and my knees hitting under the table top.

“Stop it Emma, you have to listen this isn’t a joke!”

Diana frowned and barked at me disproving of the way I was trying to ignore her by using my powers.

“Babe, listen to Diana, I don’t want to become some lab rat”

It was Scott’s voice that talked me down, I thought about some pimply scientist in a lab coat with thick glasses handling his tiny body with some forceps as if he was some experiment and it shook me back to reality.

“I’m sorry”
My apology came with an instant reduction in my size back to normal.

“It’s okay I can understand the temptation, gosh if I had your powers I would probably want to go outside in that street and see how far I could take this growth thing”

Both Diana and I looked out of the window as she said this and probably shared the same vision of me turning into a real giantess, I could stand taller than this very house, it could be knee high to me in seconds or maybe I could be taller than the entire neighbourhood, people would see me for miles around. I would plant one foot in our large garden and the other would be forced a couple of houses down and I would be able to see all the way to the next town beyond. There I was again going off in my head at a tangent!

“You’re thinking about it aren’t you Em?”

Scott said and touched my shoulder.

“Scott I could be a real giant woman, taller than anyone, and everything, I would love to feel what that is like just once”

“Well maybe you could let yourself go a little if we went somewhere remote this weekend”
He suggested and I sensed that my boyfriend also was intrigued by the thought of seeing me grow taller.

“We could take a drive on Sunday morning up to Pensfold forest, I have the entire day free it would be perfect and we can stop the night as it’s a bank holiday on Monday”

The suggestion came from Diana and I recalled that a while back she had bought some property in the middle of the forest and way off the beaten track. It was a cheap log cabin of some description, I had never been there but I knew that her agent told her to invest some of her money in a property where she could get away from all the press and media if things got too hectic a sort of escape from her life in front of the camera.

“That’s where you bought that shack isn’t it?”

My description was a little rude and Diana took objection.

“Hey, it’s a cute little rundown lodge but it’s got everything, it’s really secluded and there is nothing for miles, I made sure of that when I bought it. We won’t get close to it in the car its off the beaten track as they say, so we will have to pack some gear and walk to it but the setting is gorgeous, there is a lovely lake and huge trees so you could get this giantess thing out of your system for sure”

We filled Scott in on the details and he was looking forward to Sunday morning and I could not wait!

 

SCOTT

 

What a day, I had some of the sexiest experiences ever with Diana, got to check out some giant models, practically had a full body grope with Nikki Flame’s giant boobs and then to top it off I return home to find out my girlfriend now can alter her height at will and become a giantess only for real.

 

We talked a lot that evening after planning our day trip on Sunday and Diana was up for this adventure, she had remarked on something that I had not yet considered.

“Hey Em, just think you could grow so tall on Sunday that Scott in his titchy five foot two body will look like he does to you in his two inch body”

Of course she had forgotten that I was a good point four of an inch over the two but I did not bother to pick her up on this fact because what she said was kind of scary to think a person could grow themselves that enormous.

“You are right Di, I could pick both of you up in my hands, what do you think Scott, do you wanna see me that big?”
“Um, sure that’ll be different not being the only one who is looking up at you for a change”

I gave her a wink and showed this would be quite something and I was looking forward to it.

“You know, I could find a sexy costume for myself. Maybe a tight lycra number with big red high heeled knee boots and a low cut top, I could tie my hair up in a pony tail and wear a little red eye mask and call myself Gigantic Girl or Mega Babe or something!”

Emma posed and stood up before us both and grew until she was touching the ceiling just to emphasise her superhero conversation.

“Hey, maybe I could help people, chase down bad guys, I could just see myself growing hundreds of feet tall with some cowering little robbers at my toes of my high heels, they would piss in their little pants as I reach down and just pick them up in my fingers and toss them into my bra for safe keeping as I step over some buildings and deliver them to the police station. All the little people will be clapping and cheering as I waggle my big finger in front of their little bodies as they dangle so high up in my fingernails and I tell them to behave or else”

“What’s the else?”
Diana asked as she was enjoying sharing the mental picture of this fantasy world where Emma was a hero giantess.

“I don’t know, perhaps I could squish them between my boobs, on second thoughts yuk! No that would just make a mess of my bra’s. Maybe I could pull their little dicks off between my finger nails and turn them all into women”

We all fell about laughing and the conversation sort of went downhill from there onwards until Diana kissed us both and went off to have her workout before going to bed.

 

“So are you happy with our new arrangement?”

Emma turned to me as Diana left and at first I had no idea of what she was getting at.

“New arrangement?”
I asked dumbly and she smiled.

“Yes, it’s not many girlfriends who would share their little man with their own sister, especially a sister who looks like Diana”
What could I say? I told the truth.

“Yes I like the new arrangement if you are okay with it?”

“I’m happy, Diana is clearly happy and I think you are happy, you had a sexy day with her today mmmm?”

This was all so weird to discuss the fact that I had two women in my life now but what man wouldn’t be happy to live with these two tall and extremely sexy blondes.

“Yeah she’s quite a girl”

 

As our conversations faded that night we of course started to think about having sex, how could I not think about it when Emma was wearing that short skirt and tight blouse combo! But it was evident that Emma wanted me but not in the conventional way. I was expecting to be asked to beam out of my larger body but Emma decided she wanted me to remain this tall as she wanted to try something out as a thrill.

“How wide is this room?”

She asked looking at the living room and trying to figure out its diagonal dimension. I figured twenty foot across and she pushed the coffee table to one side and then proceeded to lie down on her back and I watched her begin to fill this space! Her legs came towards me and I stepped to the side whilst I watched my girlfriends body slowly increase in length until her large feet tapped on one wall whilst her head just rubbed the other corner of the room.

“I’m twenty four feet tall, I just think of the height that I want to be and now you are looking at a mini giantess”

Emma chuckled and a large hand bigger than my entire face curled a finger to encourage me to approach her. This was strange, she was not the skyscraper that I had been growing used to but she was still very impressive with legs taller than my entire body and boobs sticking up that my head and shoulders would squeeze nicely between given the chance.

“Wow, your clothes even grow with you?”

It was impressive to see that her power even scaled her clothes perfectly and that fitted blouse remained just as tantalisingly taught across her bust only it was magnified several times larger.

“And you are a little bit bigger Scott so you can undress me this time or try to”

A cheeky grin dared me and I happily set about removing her clothes and enjoyed the view each time as I stripped back the layers.

 

Eventually I was down to her bare flesh and my clothes had also long since been discarded. Emma parted her legs, those long legs that led to a paradise that was eager to receive me. I walked between her thighs that currently pointed up as she bent her knees, my hands glided across the smoothness of these thighs that were thicker than my own waist.

“Are you packing enough down there to fill me, little man?”

She teased about my size and I lowered down with my hands on her stomach and my hardness poised at on the verge of entering her wetness.

“Let’s see shall we?”

My confident return was enforced with a quick push against her lips that allowed my length to slip inside rather too easily, there I was with everything in her and my balls bumping the outside and it wasn’t enough.

“Got any more for a growing girl?”

There was no answer other than my pushing deeper but there was no way to satisfy Emma at this size.

“You could shrink down a little?”
I suggested but Emma looked down and was not about to become smaller.

“Or maybe you could use your arm if you don’t have enough between your legs to show a big girl like me a good time?”

“ Are you serious?”
It was a strange request to pull out and replace my manhood with my fist, but the gleam in her beautiful eyes told me she wanted this. It was a tight fit and my arm sunk up to my elbow, how big was she!

“Now we are talking.....give it to me...just hard like that!”

Emma took what was in reality me punching my arm back and forth inside her and my muscles ached as I kept up a good rhythm, but it was only a few minutes of this treatment that saw Emma accidently kick the wall with her straightened leg cracking its plaster as she climaxed.

“That was pure magic”

Her voice sounded genuinely well satisfied from her orgasm and I looked at my forearm that glistened with her juices and noticed it was perhaps an inch from my elbow that she had managed to take!

 

EMMA

 

I grew so large that my body stretched from one side of the living room to the other, with my feet resting on the far wall it was clear that I would not be able to stand up or else my head would break through the ceiling and I would be looking into my bedroom. But this size was what I wanted, I felt big, not a giant but with my body filling the room I liked the way I was dominating Scott’s attention. He looked nervous as he stood between my open legs and he also looked very short, it took him a few minutes to strip my clothes off but at least being this size he was able to achieve the task this time. It was funny to see his eyes as my bra was pulled free of my body and he held it with his arms outstretched for a second before throwing it to one side, this little pause as he appreciated its increased size made me smile.

 

Of course he tried to pleasure me conventionally but his little dick was unable to fill a woman who was twenty four feet from head to toe, as it thrashed about inside me I was turned on but there was no way he could give me what I needed right now. To see his reaction when I suggested that he should improvised and used his arm was wonderful, he doubted that I could take his limb within me but I proved him wrong and it felt tight and inexplicably good. Looking at him putting so much effort into bringing me over the edge and using half of his arm, made for a memorable experience. I would have to think of even more unique ways that he could pleasure me at different heights if this was a taste of what variety could bring.

 

Expressing my excitement I accidently pushed my leg out straight and felt it strike the wall, and as I recovered there was a nice three foot tall crack from skirting board to ceiling and lots of little chunks of plaster on the floor, my toes had also made a nice outline on the plaster that remained with some depressions representing their shapes!

“Oops”

I said and Scott and I looked at the damage as I returned to my normal size.

“That’s a big oops Emma, what’s Diana going to say?”

 

Scott’s question was answered in the morning as Diana shouted for us both to come down to the room. I had forgotten about our fun and the damage until that point.

“I take it that’s a foot print in my wall?”

“Yes err I was going to explain.....”
I began trying to think how to get out of this one but Diana was clearly not amused.

“Em, I don’t need an excuse, you jumped Scott bones downstairs, here last night, and got too excited with those powers of yours and my wall took the brunt of your orgasm am I right?”

“You would make a great detective Di”

Scott said as he was inspecting the damage which looked a little worse in the light of day.

“I don’t need to be a detective Scott, my sister is the only one who can put a huge foot nearly through a wall, and yes I heard it last night but what’s more I found something else over there behind the sofa”

“What?”

Looking at Diana we watched her walk behind the sofa and pull up a large lacy trimmed strap, then holding it with one hand there was my bra that unfolded and it was frankly huge in a word. I was red in the face and Diana managed a laugh easing the tension between us all.

“This thing looks ridiculously big, I feel quite inadequate and that’s saying something”

Shaking her head and looking at my bra overflowing her hands Diana then handed it to me.

“Look you two, I don’t mind what you do here, but Emma now you have these powers you have to promise to use them responsibly, I can’t afford for you to become a giantess inside this house by accident”

Of course she was right and I said how I was sorry and that it wouldn’t happen again.

“Look, you get a thrill from being bigger than Scott, I get that and I also enjoy that feeling. But let’s keep your size changing to controlled areas outside of this house like where we will be on Sunday okay?”

“Your right”

I agreed with Diana and was thankful for such an understanding sister.

“And don’t go hanging that bra out on the washing line”

She laughed and walked out of the room leaving me smirking at Scott.

“Here catch”

I said tossing the bra to him and he caught it and smiled.

“You do have to be more careful Em”

“I know, come on Shorty lets go upstairs and have some fun, I have an idea and bring that bra with you”

 

Seconds later and we stood in my room and I stripped out of my clothes and tossed the bra on the floor.

It was so big that I wondered if even a beach ball could fill either of the cups.

“Em, what are you up to now?”
Scott looked at me standing naked and I walked up to him and pushed him on the bed with a gentle playful shove.

“I want you to get tiny”

My request was more of an order as I took control and loomed over him with my bare tits stroking his face.

“What did you have in mind?”
He sounded eager and happily kissed at my nipples whilst we talked.

“You find my bra’s sexy don’t you?”
My tease caught him off guard and he looked up between my tits and I repeated the question in a different way.

“You like it when I put you inside my bra’s, they are nice and smooth and silky mmmm?”

“Well.......yyyeh”

Scott’s voice quivered as he grew more excited.

“Well that’s a really big bra on the floor down there, imagine how big that bra would be if you were just a tiny little man standing inside it”

His mind was sharing my thoughts but he did not understand where I was going with this.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma teased out of me that I enjoyed seeing her bra’s larger than life and of course I could not deny this. She was proposing that I beam out of my body and into that huge bra of hers which was very large to me right now.

“You shrink down little man and enter that world of my bra and I will shrink down and join you so that we can make out inside it, now how does sex in bra sound?”
“Sexy”

I grinned and was very keen to get on with what she suggested. In seconds I was stood at the base of that colossal bra and I was totally in awe of my surroundings! I had been in close contact with her bra’s before but not when they were enlarged to such great dimensions, the walls of material towered over me like the sides of a football stadium and I was instantly hard as I pictured the breast that could fill this world of delicate material.

“Room for a little one?”

Her voice boomed from above and I watched in awe as she stepped her naked body over the wall of the bra and landed a car sized foot next to me with a mighty thud. As the next bare foot joined me I was aware that she was already shrinking and her pussy was coming closer down from the sky along with those breasts that had initially remained in helicopter territory because they were so far away.

“Well, maybe not so little to you”
Emma joked as she got smaller but still towered over me, eventually she stopped shrinking and could just stand tall enough to see over the top of her bra a view I would never have been able to share without climbing gear.

“How do you manage, being so small like this? It’s frightening, and just look how huge this bra is”

She said clearly a little shocked at her current stature and how everything remained so large.

“Small? Emma look at you, I still feel like a doll compared to you”

Her head looked down over her large bust and she realised that the world was a lot larger to me.

“Actually I do feel kind of big when I look down on you Scott but this is as small as I am prepared to get. So, I am just going to kneel over your head little man and you can pleasure my big pussy”

 

True to her suggestion Emma landed her knees either side of where I stood and then settled her formidable pussy in my face, it was a perfect height. I reached up and kissed it, and then kissed up and down her lips and the tender areas at the top of her lovely thighs and she began to slowly gyrate her hips and flick that long blonde hair around in excitement. Two large hands soon dropped behind my back and tenderly caressed my backside and shoulders whilst my face was eased closer to her pussy, so close that her intention was clear.

“Put your head in the lion’s mouth little man, be brave, be sexy for me”

She encouraged and I felt my entire head slip inside her and then my shoulders. Slop! I was pulled out from this firm embrace and Emma was gasping above and very horny.

“Oh yes, do that again, further inside this time”

I put my arms up inside her and used my strength to part her opening and guide my hands inside, then she lowered onto me again and I was immersed in her hot flesh right up to my chest this time and it was a tight squeeze.

 

The flesh contracted and seemed to want to crush me for a second and then repeated this a few more times and it suddenly got a lot wetter inside my girlfriend, she was having her climax and I tried to pull out by bending at my knees only to find that her hand was making a fist around my legs and holding me still as she kept me there. A few “oooohs” and “aaaaahhh’s” later and looked up to see the pussy tunnel slipping off my head and into the air above me as her knees straightened out.

“That was lovely, mmmmmm. Now Scott I want to do something you will like”

Her gorgeous body lowered and she pushed me gently down onto my back as she rested a pair of huge tits across my entire mid section whilst they touched my eager member at the same time. I wanted to rut against those tits but she held me beneath them so I couldn’t move.

“First it’s time for me to make my tits a lot bigger than you, just how you like them”

Emma softly spoke and she was growing over me, the weight became unbearable as those tits spread over my head and feet and luckily she eased up and allowed me to see her rising form as two huge areola pointed down at me with a pair of formidable nipples at their centres

 

The magnificent sight of her tits filling the sky made sure that I was harder than ever and she reached down and then wrapped my body in the silky cup of the giant bra. I was encased in a smooth white cocoon and lost in the material as my girlfriend pointed out just how small I looked.

“You are just a tiny bump in my silky bra little man, how does that feel to be helplessly wrapped up in a giant bra held in-between my huge fingernails?”

I tried to answer but the material smothered my face with a cold smoothness.

“You are going to cum in that bra as I slide your little tiny body between my giant tits”

I felt the warmth even through the bra as she slid me up and down her cleavage and even trapped the bra in her breasts so that I was lovingly sandwiched there.

“I bet that feels good huh Scott? These huge giant tits surrounding you, sliding you up and down, up and down in my cleavage”

Man , Emma was good she had me over the edge in seconds and as she unravelled the bra cup there I was lost in the cup with a small stain right next to me. Her lips lowered over me and she must have grown because they were bigger than ever before. A kiss landed on me with a softness that covered my entire being and I nearly stuck to her lips before I was left tingling and lying in the acres of silk that was folded around me.

 

EMMA

 

Our love making today was amazing, I think there are no end to the ideas and variety of things we can do together given Scott’s size and my new abilities combined.

 

Not long after our unconventional sex I had a call on my mobile, it was Carla and she was on the rebound from yet another guy. I could not keep up with my friend’s constant flow of boyfriends, she could certainly attract them but keeping them was another matter. No guy ever seemed to be good enough for her and today after finishing with the latest I was consoling her again on the phone. Carla suggested that we spend an afternoon together just girls hanging out so she could forget her man troubles and I did feel sorry for her.

 

“So yet again Carla is on the man hunt”

I was chatting to Scott and he was agreeing that she did not seem to have much luck with men.

“Her expectations must be too high, but she’s a nice girl she deserves a good guy”

Scott was massaging my feet as I sat on the sofa and we discussed my friend’s love life.

“She certainly doesn’t struggle to find them not with those big knockers of hers”

My comment was true, Carla was very attractive but her chest was the talk of the town, everyone who knew her couldn’t take their eyes off her bust and she always left a lasting impression.

“Yes you certainly can’t miss those”

A grin fell on Scott’s face on the topic of big boobs and I grew my body in that instant making my feet dwarf his hands as I replied.

“I can make My tits plenty big enough for you mister so don’t go thinking about Carla’s tits, you have mine and Diana’s to keep company and for a little man that’s a lot of breast”

He laughed and continued to caress and massage my huge toes until I made them a more regular size along with my body.

“Anyhow, Carla wants me to go out with her this afternoon for some girl time, just the two of us she has had enough of men right now, she sounds like she is in one of those strange moods where she might do something silly like throw herself at some random stranger or get off with someone she’ll regret. It’s like she has a downer on herself and needs to feel wanted again, anyhow that’s if I don’t console her. So I had better spend some time with her”

I looked at Scott’s reaction he seemed a little put out that he would not be spending the afternoon with me and that I would be sharing my time with my friend.

“Where are you going with her?”

“She mentioned the beach, she wanted to chill out and find a spot where we could just relax and soak up some rays, so I will meet her down there in an hour’s time, you can help me pick what bikini to wear if you like?”

 

SCOTT

 

I couldn’t deny Emma seeing her friend when clearly Carla wanted her attention to sooth her post relationship blues, if I was to guess they would be trashing the male species in their talks to make Carla feel better and Emma would do a great job to reassure Carla that it wasn’t her fault and she was still very desirable.

 

As I tried to apply some massaging techniques to Emma’s pretty feet she told me that I could help to pick her bikini and this grabbed my attention.

“Now that would be a pleasure”

My grin showed that I could definitely help with this task and Emma and I soon wandered upstairs so she could fish out the various choices on offer.

 

There was a yellow bikini which was just very bright and was made from a very small amount of material, the kind of three triangles look that would just cover her decency, next door to this on the surface of the bed sheet was a bright green shiny bikini which had a thong like bottom and full cups, there was also a plain white one and silver coloured one but what stuck out the most was the red one, I loved red.

“Okay, these are the ones that I can still squeeze my boobs into, although I guess I could make myself a touch smaller and then put on a few of my older ones?”
Emma pondered and then shut her wardrobe door deciding that the older bikini’s could remain on the hangers. Then she stood behind me looking over my shoulder easily given her height and providing her with the ability to speak into my ear with her soft lovely voice.

“So Scott, you can choose which one I slip into and which one you want to slip into at the same time”

“Come again?”

I asked not following her drift as she then kissed the side of my temple and nuzzled my ear with her teeth before she made clear her suggestion.

“You heard me shorty, I want you to choose which bikini down there on the bed that you like the best, the one that will make me look the sexiest and the one that you want to climb inside when I put it on, because you don’t think that I am going to go out without my little man now do you?”

 

I guess that I am weak willed and up for danger because I did not argue and I simply went along with the suggestion that my girlfriend would be taking me to the beach tucked in her swim wear for the afternoon. You can leave Scott two on the bed, and you walk over to which ever pair of bikini bottoms you want to ride in because that’s how I am going to carry you, tucked into the back of them next to my lovely backside so you can feel every wiggle that I make down to the beach little man”

It always sounded such an adventure when she talked this way and I was convinced and I was standing minutes later at my miniature size on the bed sheet walking along the huge display of bikini tops and bottoms. I made a bee line for the red bikini and I walked over the fabric of the bottoms and marvelled at how huge they were for such a skimpy item in reality.

“You like the red ones huh? Well make room for me, I’m coming in there with you”

The rest of the costumes were taken away and my giantess of a girlfriend dazzled me as she stripped and put on the red bikini top to holster those massive breasts, I was treated to a shaking of her boobs before she told me to hold on tight to the bikini bottoms whilst she lifted me up with them and stepped inside with those incredibly smooth and shapely legs.

 

Positioned in the back of her bikini bottoms I found my entire body covered in the thin red fabric as I was an obvious bump on her huge right bum cheek. Emma looked at her rear in the mirror and commented.

“Remind me not to sit down with you in there tiny or else my big tush will be the end of you”

She giggled and then her fingers controlled me and slid my body higher up and so I was close to where her firm cheeks joined in the centre but still undercover.

“Hope you are comfy in there? I will slip a sarong around my middle and that will hide you until we get there okay?”

“Let’s go!”

I shouted hoping she could hear and soon she was grabbing a shoulder bag and a hat before she called for a taxi.

 

EMMA

 

I love it when Scott is travelling in my clothes and I can feel him with me, it’s like my secret that gives me such a thrill as I go about my everyday business in the knowledge of where he is he is and how helpless he is.

 

The taxi ride was short and I ensured that he was not sat upon as I didn’t lean back into the seat, I could feel his little hands and legs shifting about and it was a little tickly when his feet brushed the top of where my bottom cheeks met. The taxi driver took a good look at my breasts as I paid and I was glad that Scott could not see this as he would not have like that sort of attention, but I was getting used to guys ogling my figure it was pretty hard to miss in this bikini top.

 

I saw Carla from a distance, she was by the entrance to the beach that we had arranged to meet at and I waved. I was taller than her now which I liked but she was still far more striking with her black bikini on and those monster breasts of hers straining the little straps around her neck. She had dyed her hair recently to become dark and this almost black hair looked very shiny and long and totally contrasted with my own blonde locks.

“Hey Carla”
“Em”

She smiled and we hugged and I felt those tits of hers bump into my own showing me that they were still nowhere near as large as my friends. As we walked to find a secluded spot amongst the rocks a group of guys were playing with a football and they seemed to stop and gawk at Carla, it definitely wasn’t me that their eyes fell on as all attention was focused on Carla’s jiggling tits in that bikini. Carla was used to this kind of reaction, she encouraged this with the way she posed and stuck those tits forward, and it had always been like this ever since she grew bigger than a Double D and nowadays she was a H cup or larger, I wasn’t sure where those huge boobs stopped in the alphabet!

I had been a little jealous of her and the way she could almost stop traffic like this with just the swaying of her assets and right now I had to stop my urge to outshine her. I thought for just one minute how I could have made myself twice as tall and increased my own bust size to make even Carla’s tits look pathetically small but I had to control myself as this was a secret ability.

 

As we walked away from the drooling males and heard a couple of wolf whistles, we looked for somewhere that we could be undisturbed whilst we chatted about her failed relationships. There was a clearing with a surround of rocks by the cliff face and I set down my towel and likewise Carla put hers beside me, we both stood there and applied our sunscreen and I stroked my fingers over Scott just to check he was still there in the back of my bikini bottoms as he had been very still for a while.

“Em, I’m just gonna grab an ice-cream before I sit down, how about it?”

“Sure, double chocolate for me”

I smiled and ordered my favourite as Carla walked off and I knew she just wanted to parade again in front of those guys just for the attention. But her absence did give me the chance to relocate Scott.

 

SCOTT

 

My girlfriends backside is firm and well rounded, it always felt great to slide my hands over it especially when she was wearing some tight jeans, it was full given her figure and flowed nicely into her wide yet perfectly curvy hips. But today I was getting a new appreciation of her rear end as I had been riding beneath her sarong and inside her red bikini for the best part of an hour. Boy her backside really does sway when she walks as I was feeling a left and right shift with every stride she took, at one stage she repositioned me and my legs almost slipped into the groove of where her cheeks met and I felt a little intrigued to snuggle down there as it was warm and reminded me of giant cleavage only not as generous. However lurking further down would be her back passage and I didn’t want to be close to any smells that a giant woman could produce from this orifice. Let’s just say if my girl was prone to flatulence I would have been choking in my current position as I was trapped in the back of these red clingy bikini bottoms and there was no way to climb out for fresh air. Fortunately I didn’t have to endure any passing of giant gas and when I heard the second booming female voice I knew this was Carla who had joined us, the girl who had turned me down for being too short, I almost laughed as I thought what if she could see how tall I was right now!

 

 When Carla announced she was getting some ice-creams it wasn’t long before two finger nails clasped my body and gently took me out into the bright sunshine. Emma held me for a quick kiss and then she whispered.

“I am feeling really horny right now little man, I have the sun, I have the sand but I need the sex to go with it”

My smile aimed at her building sized face told her I was up for it to.

“Carla’s going to be a while, the queue was quite long to the ice-cream stand when I saw it so it’s time for the sexy slide”

“The what?”

I asked not understanding what she was talking about when Emma lifted up the tanning lotion in her other hand and squirted this huge tube over me, the cold thick liquid splurged out and covered my penis, my thighs and my stomach in one big blob and it made me shudder from the coolness but it felt really nice all the same. Another two squirts and I was covered up to neck and my skin was slippery and nearly pure white.  Sitting back Emma gave me a nice view of her giant breasts in those big red cups and then placed me on her neck and just let me slide! Of course this was the sexy slide she had referred to and my lubricated body just glided between her boobs and swiftly down her stomach it was like one of those huge slides at the theme parks only a lot wider and with a much different ending. As I was looking down rushing across the tanned terrain that was beginning to blur, I had time to see her huge hand lifting up the waist band of her Sarong and the front of her bikini bottoms and there was a nice tunnel about to accept the small little man who was uncontrollably sliding towards its entrance. I rushed under the fabric and the tangle of blonde pubic hairs slowed my  journey until I felt the material catch me and I twisted to a halt. Now I was stopped with the back of my legs just settled over those moist lips of another big entrance.

“Get to work little man, you have about five minutes to get me off before Carla comes back”

My girlfriend gave me her orders and issued her time limit and I felt the material snap back into place and push me down against her. I twisted about and my legs and feet slipped inside her and parted the top of her pussy, she was hot inside and very wet. I held onto a few follicles of her pubic hair as I fed my lower half into the depths of her sex and I rutted against her pushing my chest, knees and feet into every part of her that I could connect with.

“Deeper…..in you go little man, I have to have all of you”

She boomed in an excited way and her fingers, big log sized digits began to manipulate me from the outside and through the material, I was forced to let go and I was up to my shoulders inside her. I thrashed about as my head fought to stay outside those lips that were eating me up and Emma was already on the verge of a climax. Maybe it was the spontaneity of having this secret sex in a public place with her friend about to return at any minute but she was really up for it and my movements inside her pussy had her thrusting upwards and as she did so the impact of her body coming down made me slip inside her, deep inside. I was quick to shut my mouth and take a lung full of air as my body was taken by her enormous pussy and now I scrabbled to get back out but my actions sent her into an orgasm, I could tell as the walls in this darkness seemed to contract and pulse around my smallness.

 

A helpful finger tip allowed me to see some light and latch on to it as it pulled me like a man being dragged out of quick sand only this was far more pleasant. But before I was entirely out of her wetness, that finger left me very rapidly. The material of the red bottoms snapped down over my shoulders and head that were the only parts to have broken free. Carla was back!

 

“Sorry Em, I ended up waiting in a line, careful its dripping”

Carla said and must have been handing over the ice-cream, I spluttered a bit as there was thick Emma juice around my face and I hoped the material overhead would not allow my sounds to travel outside.

“Ttthanks”
Emma said a little nervously, I guess she had nearly been caught out in the act and it would have looked as if she were playing with her hand down here.

“You okay?”

“Oh just a bit hot”

“Yeah, me too”

I gently eased myself further up as I managed to hold onto some pubic hair and then I just lay still sandwiched under the material and with her pubic hair beneath me.

 

EMMA

 

Scott had barely been pulled out of my pussy when Carla was on the scene, I withdrew my hand so fast he was still left half inside me, but I was feeling great, the excitement was so incredible to use him secretively to bring me off in such a way. Carla did not have a clue that I had just had an orgasm although I bet my cheeks looked very flushed and then there were my nipples which had enlarged but I blocked her view whilst they settled with my two hands supporting the ice-cream like a singer with a microphone.

“So any talent out there?”

I asked thinking that Carla had purposely flaunted her body in that teeny bikini and paraded in front of the guys who were playing football.

“One of them is cute but he’s probably a macho jerk, I have decided that I want a guy like your Scott, you know dependable and one who loves  me and not just my tits”

“Well, I am sure you can find one, perhaps you and Lisa can go out on the pull together?”

My suggestion met with some talk about our friend Lisa and her failed relationships and together we spend an hour or just talking and soaking up some sun.

 

After a while I was worried about Scott, he had been under the cover of my Sarong for some time and he had to be really hot because I was perspiring in the afternoon heat. Scott had often told me how hot and warm my pussy was inside and right now it could not have been a pleasant place for him. I suggested that I would go and fetch a second ice-cream and Carla just rolled over onto her back and sighed heavily with a comment “Not for me Em, it all goes to my boobs and they are too big as it is, I’m going to have a snooze in the sun”

 

As I walked out of the shelter of the rocky formation that surrounded our secluded pitch, I looked around and could only see people in the far distance. My hand retrieved Scott from below and I lifted him up for a closer inspection, he was smiling but he was looking very hot.

“Your pussy kicks out heat like an open furnace”

He told me and I grinned.

“Of course it does because I’m hot you have told me that many times”

I kissed his upper body but he tasted of my dried juices and a combination of my sweat and the sun tan lotion it wasn’t nice.

“You need a cleanup mister tiny”

I said and tucked him into my cleavage whilst I walked for the ice-cream, he was out of sight as I stood in the queue and I felt the thrill of having my boyfriend held in my bosom whilst the line of people had no clue to his presence.

 

As I walked back with my chocolate ice-cream in my one hand my eyes drifted to the tiny dark head of hair just visible if I peered down in between my boobs. I found an alcove in the cliff with a overhang and decided to stop there before returning to Carla, she would probably be half asleep in the sun by now anyway and wouldn’t miss me.

 

Sitting down on a rock I lifted Scott up so he was planted to sit carefully on the top surface of my left boob as I licked at the ice-cream above him.