- Text Size +

 

SCOTT

So before Diana departed the house and headed for her car I watched her pull forward the material that surrounded her left boob and in I went positioned underneath her boob and in the base of the cup but far from her nipple where I desired to be. This bra was soft across my back and legs and felt like it was made of silk or something similar from the smoothness, but combined with her tight top it had a firm control over my movements and at first I just relaxed in there pressed into her hot flesh and enjoyed the knowledge of where I was.

 

The journey in her car was interesting, I knew from the sounds outside and the drone of the engine that we were in the car but Diana was speaking to me the whole time and now and again she rubbed a couple of finger tips under her tit to confirm my presence and stroke my back, it was as if she didn’t believe that I was really in her bra and needed reminding.

“Andrea, gets me all the best gigs and today is no exception. She has some last minute photo shoot for the new underwear collection that she needs to brief me on and as my other promotional trip was cancelled it means I can make some money today whilst you keep me company. Hey and if you are lucky I bet you might even scope out a few other giant models today in the dressing rooms, not that I want you to get any ideas, you are mine now and Emma’s of course. So just remember who’s bra you arrived in when you are ogling some giant beauty okay?”

My muffled answers didn’t make it through easily and Diana just kept chatting away to me regardless. “You keep still like you are now and after this meeting I’ll find somewhere you and I can have some fun okay tiny?”

I managed to bang her tit with my fist in response and she took that as a yes. The real fact of the matter was that I had no choice, her bra and that top right now stuck to my back like cling film and I didn’t have the strength to overcome the pressure in order to move anywhere in this darkness. I ended up falling asleep and felt somehow protected where I was.

 

The meeting with her agent Andrea must have been conducted without me being aware of it as the first I knew there was a tapping of a finger on my back and through the material.

“Wakey, wakey my little bra buddy”

I stirred awake and realised I was still in her bra but she could feel my limbs moving now.

“You have a cute little snore Scott, if it had been any louder Andrea might have noticed one of my tits was fast asleep but luckily you are too small to be that loud”

She laughed and the boob quaked above and I felt its ponderous motion.

“Well the good news is we are parked outside the venue for my shoot and we have a private dressing room for us to enjoy so don’t go anywhere, I just need to check myself in”

Don’t go anywhere she said, what a comedian, I waited for a good few minutes until the tension eased over my body as the layer of her clingy red top had been lifted free and now I could now see a little through the white fabric.

“Let me adjust my shoulder straps, how’s that?”

The bra eased around me as she released some of the tension and suddenly I was able to move much more freely.

“Come on tiny, climb up my tit, come up here where I can see you”

 

Diana’s boob was smooth and I had to push into it with my legs to shift my body along but soon I had a good technique that enabled me to reach the front and where the curve allowed me to haul my body up towards her nipple.

“Oh that feels good with you wriggling around under there”

Her voice encouraged and I was just trying to find my way to her nipple which given the size of her breast was quite some obstacle to circumnavigate.

 

As my body slithered against her smooth flesh and around the cusp of her curves I was now in an upright stance and my head had broken into new territory, there was more light afforded to my eyes and a soft netting like structure now settled resting on my shoulders and the back of my head. I was of course entering the lacy half cup of her bra and as I looked up the lace was pushed forcibly out by Diana’s erect nipple. I reached up with my arms and they struggled to circle the girth of this nipple it was that thick at the base!

“Mmmmmm, jackpot you found it little guy”

Her loud voice fell over my ears and I attempted to caress this nipple which was simply enormous yet I could not really appreciate it size from under the covers so to speak. As if hearing my inner desire to see the scale of her nipple in its giant proportions, Diana eased the cups of her bra away from her boobs and I was left dangling from her nipple with a long drop below to her skirted lap.

“Oops, I expected you to come away with my bra you naughty thing, look down you can let go now”

Directing her bra back and underneath me it looked like a stuntman’s catch net and was of course easily capable of offering me a soft place to land. I dropped down a few feet and sunk into the silky parachute sized span of material that I had to remind myself was just a single cup of this titanic brassiere. As I landed there was chuckle from Diana and she held out the bra at arm’s length and the cups thin material moulded around me.  I was directed to a table top complete with a massive led light illuminating a vast mirror and it was clear that we were in a dressing room. The bra relaxed and did not hold its shape as it was too thin and unsupported and now I was stood up to my shins in a massive pool of silk that spanned out very wide making me realise just what it took to cover one of her boobs. Through my eyes it would have been enough material to fashion a regular hot air balloon and that was a lot. But spread out like this it had even more impact and Diana purred down at me pointing out how small I was by comparison.

“Just how small do you feel now Scott? My bra’s are huge aren’t they?”

I hadn’t looked up at her revealed bare chest yet as my eyes scoured the ripples of silk and lace that circled me, it ensured I was still hard and my stiff member hadn’t faltered since I was crawling around inside it.

“I thought Emma’s bra’s were gigantic but.....”
As I spoke there I was walking across this slippery terrain in search of a label to satisfy my hardness with some impressive letters. My “but” was about to lead into how this bra was so much bigger than Emma’s only Diana finished my sentence.

“.....but she’s wears a girl’s bra Scott and you are standing right now inside a woman’s bra, I know what you are looking for tiny, you want to know how huge that bra is don’t you? Maybe you should look up a minute these might give you a clue”

Slowly I looked up and up and there was two naked impossible sized breasts bearing down on me, they probably spanned fifty feet across combined and it was extremely intimidating to know these were just a pair of boobs! The nipple that I had been dangling from seconds ago had stiffened outwards and remained at least three foot in length or half my height, it was, they both were exciting and scarily enormous.

“Di....you’re boobs are just the biggest, sexiest, horniest things I have ever seen!”

“34 G cups my tiny little man, and they are all yours to cum over”

I jumped back in fright as she wobbled them dangerously over head and their size seemed to double with this motion, but Diana was being playful and wasn’t out to scare me. She thrust them forward and buried me in her cleavage for a second or two before pulling back up and giggling at her own playful actions.

“Show me how horny they make you then Scott, I want you to rape my virgin nipple, pump it hard with that tiny prick of yours, show me how sexy you think my gigantic titties are”

Her words teased and suddenly her hand cupped around my backside and swept me up into the air and planted me on her right nipple as she sighed at my contact. Holding me there she through her long blonde hair back as she sat on the chair before the table and tilted her entire head back whilst I tried penetrate the end of this nipple that was easily wider than my own hips. Just losing my inches into the end of this monster made me fuelled with an excitement which was shared by Diana who enjoyed my tiny member finding its way into her flesh.

“Oh you are so small, your touch is so delicate but so effective, you’re making my nipple tingle, you had better ride me right now little man. You’ve wanted these boobs ever since we met, now show me what you think of them, love them, worship them”

 

I did not hold back, I knew that no matter how rough I was with such a giantess that my puny minute body would never come close to hurting her, so I let my strength pull that nipple into my body with force. I leaned over it stretched out my arms and they couldn’t reach the base, her hand held my bare butt and allowed me to buck and push into her flesh like a man who had never made love before. She was right, I had lusted over these very breasts from afar for many years and now finally I was expressing my love for them and now they were a hundred times larger they need a hundred times the worshipping.

“Thirty four G, thirty four G, thirty four......Giants!”
I repeated out loud as I enjoyed unleashing my full strength into her, this was something no man could normally do but she was no normal woman compared to me and my eyes could not see past the expanse of this one boob as I released all of my load into its very tip.

 

Diana lifted me away as I flopped into her palm and through my glazed over eyes I saw that she was panting heavily but had not quite reached the mark, I had failed to bring her off from my nipple stimulation alone and I so wanted her to enjoy this as much as I just had.

“You’ve got me all fired up, a little spec like you has me hanging on the edge from just sexing up my nipple, no wonder Emma love you this small”
Clearly impressed with my efforts Diana put me back down on the bra that practically covered the dresser and I watched her hands dart down to her skirt and hurriedly she pulled it off and then slid her hands inside her panties as she looked down on me. I was just getting over the euphoria of my own orgasm but I wasn’t about to watch this giantess finish herself off, and boldly I looked up at her and tried to be assertive.

“Use me Diana, use my body, take me inside you my giantess”

Her eyes boggled in disbelief and then looked very excited by my invitation, I stiffened my entire frame with my legs pulled together and my arms at my side. I took a deep lungful of air and then a giant hand with a set of giant female fingers took me inside her silk panties and immersed my body into a deep wet cave that drenched me in seconds. In and out she rubbed my body around and between her lips, then I held out my arms seeing her clit exposed and rubbed them across it as she shoved me inside again, she gasped and shouted out with glee and then held my face to her clit and I nuzzled, kissed and manhandled this pleasure centre as only a guy my size could.

 

Diana orgasmed multiple times, she lifted me away and slopped my wet body onto the open box of a pile of pink girly tissues at the edge of the table and she sat in the chair leaning back with her eyes closed and a Cheshire cat like grin permanently fixed on her face whilst she calmed herself down. I felt a little sore from the friction of being handled like that but I wasn’t about to complain as sex with these giant women was getting better and better.

 

When Diana had settled she lifted me out of the box, she could see I was a little red by my chest and legs.

“Did I just do that to you?”
She said concerned and I shook my head.

“No, that was some giant pussy it was a wild cat, very aggressive but I tamed it”

“Oh yes you certainly did”

 

Diana took good care of me, she cleaned herself up as there was a small bathroom attached to the side of this deluxe dressing room and she washed me delicately off with some warm water and then I had the pleasure of the hot air from her mouth as she used this to dry me.

“Advantages of my mouth being so much bigger than you, it can be a man dryer”

She explained as she evaporated the moisture from all over my body with this erotic method of getting me dry.

“I can think of other pleasures such a nice big female mouth could offer”
I dared to say this and Diana smiled sexily.

“Ooooh, hasn’t Emma tried that with you yet? Oral sex with a giant woman, that would pretty sensational don’t you think Scott?”

“Oh yeah, I can imagine just how good that would be looking at how big your lips are up there”

This was great Diana was reacting to my every whim and I was thrilled.

“Well, maybe I will treat you to that one later as I owe you a few orgasms you little beauty. But first I need to put something soothing on your little skin and then I need to get dressed for my first shoot”

 

A small pot that was about the size of an oil drum next to me was placed on the surface and whilst I rested on the top of the empty bra my body was lovingly covered in some clear cool gel courtesy of one delicate giant finger tip.

“This will help with your skin, I will have to tell my pussy not to be so rough on you after all its a lot bigger than you are and I don’t want it to become a bully”
My carer said as she finished applying the gel and I let it absorb into my every pore.

“Now you get watch me dress up in sexy clothes, are you enjoying your day out in my big world?”

Whilst asking me this question Diana was slipping into a very skimpy blue thong pair of panties and a matching blue bra that looked stunning on her figure of course. She then reached down and a pair of blue wedge style heels now adorned her feet.

“Gorgeous”

I shouted up and she gave me a twirl, that bra barely survived the giggling assets it was trying to keep in.

“I have to go to my makeup artist and have my hair done before the shoot, so how about you keeping my pussy company inside these little knickers?”

Standing before the surface of the table I was shown just where she wanted me as she pulled out and snapped back the triangle of blue that I was going behind.

“Um....Di, don’t you think I will show up, I mean there’s not much material there”

My reservations produced a girlish giggle.

“You’re right but then there is not much of you either little guy, tell you what I’ll hide most of you inside my pussy that’ll feel really good whilst I work”

I was taken behind that blue triangle and introduced to her pussy, by inserting my body like a living tampon I only had my head breaking free so I could get air but my face was framed by her relaxed pussy lips that slithered around it like a damp neck collar. I was looking up at her bush above flattened as it was by the underwear and the blood flowed to my head, this was going to be an interesting day.

“There not a sign of a little man, now that’s exciting”

 

Diana completed the first photo shoot and I was in the photo’s! Actually I could not be seen but she posed this way and that and I listened to some gruff photographer suggesting moves and the loud shuttering of a camera with its light flashing up the blue veil that I was hidden behind. When we got back to the dressing room I was feeling disoriented from being at such an angle for so long and Diana slipped me out and promptly kissed me.

“Look you are a male model”

She grinned and showed me a test print that she was handed, all I could see was Diana looking absolutely like sex on legs as she stood leaning on a prop lamppost and holding an umbrella in her underwear.

“I wonder if they digitally zoom in will they see a tiny face through these knickers?”

Her laugh told me she actually didn’t think this was a possibility but all the same I would look at this photograph and always be reminded that I was there.

“Having you in my pussy made me very frisky in the shoot, I was so energised to be sexier for the camera,  you and I need to do this more often”

As I stood on her bare thigh and she fiddled with her hair in the mirror we continued to chat. Suddenly a rap on her door startled me.

“Diana? We need the new magnum range next, five minutes okay love?”

It was the photographer who I had heard before but I nearly fell off her leg despite how wide it was.

“The Magnum range?”

I laughed up at Diana who lifted me onto the table top as she searched for the next set of underwear.

“Close your eyes”

She commanded and I turned around to face a large container of talcum powder as she changed outfit.

“You are going to love this bra little guy”

Her voice commented as I heard the new bra snapping into place.

“Ready yet?”

My impatience was rewarded with some description of what she was doing.

“Just one second tiny, I’m just putting on some stockings and suspender belts, you need to wait for the full effect mister eager”

 

The wait was worth it, I turned around and there was Diana posing with one leg bent slightly across the other in a black pair of stockings with lacy tops showing her tanned thighs. Suspender belts linked a lovely pair of shiny and probably silk panties above and her hip was stuck out to one side as she twisted her body to provide a lovely curve of toned abdomen leading up to a stupendously big bra. Had her boobs grown? I did a double take but as she wiggled towards me Diana commented on this very fact.

“What’s the matter tiny, do my boobs look even bigger? are you worried that you’ve shrunk even smaller?”

Towering over me as she stood close to the table I backed up to marvel and lust at the underside of those two shiny black titanic cups as she flaunted them with a wobble or two that was just meant to draw my attention.

“Thirty four H”

Diana boasted and lowered down so I could see the scale of her bra that lifted and shaped her cleavage into dimensions that I was blown away by.

“So what does a pair of 34 H cup tits look like to a tiny man like you Scott, are they H for huge or humongous!”

“This, can’t be real boobs don’t just grow like that, not two cup sizes in a few seconds?”

“Then it must be magic”

Lifting and hefting those boobs up for her own inspection, Diana kissed the tops of them and let them drop with a giggle that told me all was not what it seemed here. She then expanded her chest making my eyes bulge and in her best impression of a voice over commentary for an advert she said.

“Magnum bras, for when big is not big enough”

“Are you telling me that this is all an illusion and that bra is making your tits look so much bigger?”

Diana leaned down and rubbed her tits on the table showing me a vertical line of cleavage that was beginning to stir my hardness again.

“It’s a new design, some very careful sculpting of the cups with some new type of gel padding and hey presto every woman can look like she’s packing two sizes bigger”

“Well it sure gets my vote as an easy solution to make guys like me drool even more”

“It is pretty effective huh? Look when I turn sideways in the mirror like this, my body looks like the letter P, tell you what tiny, if you like this bra on me so much I will keep a few samples so you can enjoy seeing my tits gigantasized more often”

 

EMMA

 

I arrived home and got myself something to eat, Diana texted me that she was with Scott and out on a photo shoot so she would be a little late back. I hoped the two of them had hit it off today as it would be a real test of how things would work in the future between the three of us.

 

In my boredom being alone in the house I decided to pay Scott Two a visit, there was Scott’s body on the bed just looking cute but like he had blacked out or was fast asleep.

“Scott Two can you hear me, are you recharged now?”

“Yes Emma, I can communicate”

The voice of Scott Two came through the speaker on my docking station and I decided to rest on my bed and have a chat with him. I had not really asked many questions about the aliens and I decided it would pass some time to learn some more.

“So tell me more about the travellers technology”

“What technology are you specifically wishing to discuss Emma?”

His question was valid I had to learn to be more precise when conversing with this computer intelligence or whatever he or it was.

“How do they power the spaceship?”

“A radion ultron field is generated to nullify gravitational.....”
The words meant nothing that came out as a reply and he was going too deep so I interrupted.

“Actually forget that question I won’t understand it. What about the technology you use to transport Scott in and out of that body, could you show us how to build a teleporter or beamer or whatever it’s called that full sized people could use?”
“That is not possible Emma, there is a rare element onboard this chassis that is found in abundance within the travellers galaxy but it does not reside on this planet, without this element the molecular structure of the object cannot be reconstructed with any accuracy”

“Mmmm, shame, so none of the cool stuff that you can do could be used to help people on Earth then?”

“What assistance is required? The nano-genic bots that occupy this body could survive in a different human and they are the key to the abilities of this Encounter unit.”

I was suddenly intrigued, Scott Two elaborated on these nano-genic bots, I had to ask him to simplify his explanations as I felt like a dumb blonde listened to him at first but I soon got the drift.

 

Apparently these nano-genic bots were so small they were practically almost invisible things that were made by the travellers, sort of super tiny robots that could self replicate, evolve and even learn! I knew our scientist had tiny robots the size of a pin head but what Scott Two outlined was far beyond even this size. The body I was looking at was filled with them in all the blood and cells, the purpose was that they could repair any damage to the body so this was why Scott had healed so fast in hospital, they could also stop any disease or basically any bad infections so they protected Scott’s larger body as its unseen and undetectable guardians. They would not show up under any medical tests or microscopes that we had in our current time so the blood that the hospital may have checked from Scott would have looked perfectly normal. But as useful as this was the best part about these tiny things I found very interesting.

“So Scott Two, let me get this straight in my head. You are telling me that each of these super, super small robots has information about the matter manipulation technology that the travellers used to shrink or return us back to normal?”

“Yes, when the travellers knew that their onboard system had been damaged and the ability to restore the male DNA back to normal parameters was compromised they downloaded the data for all the matter manipulation technology into one of the nano-genic bots and as they are networked within the living organism this data was replicated.”

“So, if some mad scientist got hold of you or this body and could actually detect these things then they could build a shrinking weapon for example”

“That is not how the nano-genic units were programmed Emma. Once activated the matter manipulation capability is only able to be commanded by the host, in this case I can activate this function and the millions of nano-genic bots combine to form a paraprolatonic field which can surround the entire organic vessel and its inorganic accessories to alter the size at will.”

My mind was a little fried but I tried to make sense of this jargon.

“So if you turned these things on and told that body to shrink it would get smaller in this para something field of energy?”

“No, this encounter unit or body has technology onboard that is not part of the human DNA profile and is far too complex to alter in size. However the hope was that if an Earth scientist could be trusted to reprogram the nano-genic bots with the missing algorithms pertaining to the male DNA restoration function then one could be materialised within Scott’s real body and he could command the others which currently lay dormant to restore his height.”

“Wow!”

I summarised.

“But it’s too difficult for our scientists I guess with all this being alien tech and far too futuristic for us?”
“The probability of a human scientist being able to understand the complex data and being capable of adding new code to overcome the male sequencing that was lost in the accident is very low”

“So hence Scott is stuck tiny size”

“Affirmative”

 

My heart felt sorry for Scott, here was solution or part of the puzzle in the body he roamed around within but he had very little chance of it ever being put to use. My mind wandered in thought and then something struck me, something even more interesting from what Scott Two said earlier.

“Wait a minute, if it takes these things being put inside a living thing to shrink or restore it then how was I originally shrunk and taken onboard that ship? And my clothes?”

“The nano-genic bots were materialised into your body and pre-programmed for a specified reduction in size before your entire body was then materialised into the ship. Clothing and simple objects close to the body which they define as accessories are also covered in the matter manipulation field”

I sat up, and was very keen for Scott Two’s next answer.

“So, these things are inside me as well, right now?”

“Yes, you have one trillion six hundred thousand and forty one nano-genic units in your body given the time duration since the first one was beamed within. This would be a normal compliment for the volume of your body”

It was startling to hear that I had these microscopic or smaller than microscopic things in my blood and I did not even know about it after all these years.

“But they won’t harm me will they?”

Part of me wanted to assure that I would not be taken over by alien technology and I was fearful of what these things could actually do inside my body as they roamed around.

“Emma, the nano-genic units would not harm the host they are not programmed to be destructive, you have had no comprehension of them residing within your body you should not fear them they just exist within you now. They are currently dormant and in stasis awaiting programming, in contrast the ones in this body are active so that they are able to repair it.”

“Hold on a minute, you are saying that since they used them on me to shrink me into the ship and then restore my height back to normal the travellers just left them in me and they don’t do anything now?”

I had to get my head around all this, it was partly frightening me but there was something more that I was starting to appreciate.

“The units in your body remain only to await programming, if their presence concerns you I can program them to pass through your system when you next urinate for example”

“You can program them?”
Now I was getting a touch excited with this turn of conversation.

“So, can you make them work for me? I mean can you switch them on and they can protect my body?”

“Affirmative, I can send a signal to them that will enable them to become active, they would repair your body from damage like this one and expose the matter manipulation capability for you to command at will”

I stood up off the bed, what had he just said!

“I could make myself smaller?”

“That is correct, you would also have the ability to restore or enlarge your body”

“But this is brilliant, fantastic! I could shrink down and be with Scott and I could grow a little taller maybe. Is there any side effects?”

“By side effects if I interpret your question correctly then no.”

“Please let’s do it now”
Scott Two simply responded with a statement that it was done as simple as that.

“So, let me see, what if I scratch myself?”

Dragging a nail over a tender part of my underarm I attempted to mark my skin, the normal red mark appeared but I watched in total amazement as it faded!

“If you inflict damage on your body you will see the result of the units facilitating a repair cycle”

Answering my question I laughed at Scott Two who clearly had not realised I was currently ahead of him.

“Now how do I grow?”

“You simply focus your mind and your brain is able to send electrical impulse based commands to the nano-genic bots in order to network them, they will energise your entire being within a paraprolatonic energy field. You will not see this in the normal light spectrum that your eyes are capable of realising and it will fade once the transition has been made.”

 

I was shaking a little now in anticipation of what I was about to do, it was like a dream, it was like one of those films where a person was suddenly made aware they had superpowers and were about to use them for the first time. I closed my eyes and felt something new like a part of my mind exposed to me that I had never tapped into, strange as it was it was simple to then think of my body growing to seven foot and a half foot tall. I felt a warm sensation just for a mere fraction of a second flow over my entire body and I was getting taller! I quickly walked in front of my full length mirror and my body and my school uniform was just rising up as if the bedroom was shrinking around me. In a less than a few seconds I was standing seven and a half foot tall and the ceiling looked a lot closer than it had moments ago, my head was higher in the mirror as my reflection ended at the base of my neck, I was really tall. I almost skipped around the bedroom looking down at my chair and how even my furniture appeared that bit smaller to me, my hands looked big as I picked up my hairbrush and the handle looked so little across my palm. I went to sit down on the bed but it was so low that I nearly fell over, this was just a dream come true. Removing my school shoes I looked at a pair of my boots next to the bed that I had been too lazy to put away and I could not fit my larger feet inside the opening. My next test was to stand up and grab a bra from my drawer, holding it against my school blouse and pulling it against me I could easily see that it was too small, Scott would love this my tits had to be a lot larger as they had scaled up with my size. Of course nothing would fit me except the clothes that had enlarged around my body but I was happily comparing all sorts of things.

 

SCOTT

 

This Magnum bra was able to make hot women even hotter that was my conclusion and Diana teased me by giving me a tour of it, I was gently moved around the exterior of each cup and told to check out the fine stitching and the decorative pretty bows that adorned the base of each shoulder straps. I complimented her and said it was a very sexy creation.

“There is no room for little men though”

A sad pretend pout was expressed with Diana’s only flaw in this bra’s design.

“You would be squeezed to death if I put you in here, maybe I should tell them that it should offer some accommodation for tiny guys who happen to love big breasts, what do you think Scott?”

“Has to be a top priority”

I laughed and Diana looked down on me as she stood me back on the table and smiled at my humour. Man she looked so good in that bra from this angle, it made her boobs stick out so far!

 

The next photo session I was unable to join but Diana had a plan.

“How would you like to check out some huge hotties?”

“What do mean?”

I didn’t follow what she was offering but Diana had an idea to let me sneak a peek at some of her fellow models.

“The room next to this one I know for a fact is filled with some busty babes who are using the second studio to complete the Millwood home catalogue shoot. Today is your lucky day because Millwood’s are covering the entire lingerie section and I happen to know many of the girls and some of them are stunning but all of them are beautiful. You are so tiny that I could drop you off in there and pick you up after my next shoot, how does that sound?”

“Um....”

At first I was hesitant, being left in a room with strangers who might spot me was a risk and I am pretty sure Emma would not have suggested such a risk yet Diana was different she lived that bit more dangerously as I knew from our secret encounters already.

“You’ve got two minutes to decide Scott I have to get going, just think about it, ten or twenty giant babes getting dressed and undressed in sexy lingerie, strutting around in big heels and little tiny Scott looking up at them and checking out those vital statistics. I can guarantee you won’t see a hotter group of giant women in one place”

“Oh boy, Diana you are such a tease but it’s so dangerous”

“That’s what makes it exciting Scott like when I had the first photo shoot with you in my panties, what would have happened if someone saw a live man in my underwear?”

“What, how are you going to drop me off without them seeing me?”

“You can hitch a ride on the back of my shoes down here and when I step in the door there is normally a bunch of discarded clothes on the floor, these are the ones they have thrown off as they rush between each shoot, don’t worry they never get picked up again until the girls are finished for the day, there’s a girl who will collect it all and get things to the laundry so you can hide on the floor quite safe and spy on these models and I will come back through and pretend I dropped an earring and sweep you up in my hand ok?”

As crazy as this plan sounded, as stupid and potentially dangerous it was, I agreed because something inside me wanted that experience of seeing all the women, I was a man after all and this might be an opportunity of a life time to be a fly on the wall in a gathering of lovelies and giant ones at that!

 

There I was moments later clinging to the back of a pair of glossy high heels and frankly a little high up for my liking as the top of this heel where Diana had lifted me was a good twenty feet high. Holding on to the shoe whilst it was in motion was difficult but my fingers clung to the bottom strap that curved around the back of her heel and I tried to keep still as her huge feet went covered a very long distance for me in a mere few loud footsteps for Diana.

 

She entered the room in question and there was an instant loudness as mixed female voices giggled and chatted together, I saw to the left and right of the doorway that just as Diana had predicted there was lots of discarded pieces of underwear from night dresses to bras and panties in all sorts of colours and with the odd pair of shoes dotted here and there amongst this giant jumble of female attire.

“Hey girls!”

Diana greeted and there was a chorus of greetings from “Hi Diana” to “hey girl how you doing” and so forth, clearly they had all rubbed shoulders before. As I clung on to the gently moving shoe I listened on.

“Have any of you got any tablet I have a headache coming on?”

“Sure I have Di, long day already huh? Wow Girl I love that bra on you, your bust looks enormous!”

“It was enormous before Rita”

“Just like Nikki”

The voices had varied accents and as I listened Diana shifted close to a clump of underwear and I chose this moment to risk jumping down using the back of her shoe as cover whilst I landed on a balled up pair of tights and then tumbled off and found cover behind a large stiletto shoe that was on its side.

“Is Nikki here today?”
Diana questioned interested by the mention of this other models name.

“Yeah, I saw her in studio four that girl rivals your rack, although I hear you are fast becoming the favourite on the circuit, I wonder how she’s taking that?”

The women continued to gossip for a few seconds and I looked up to see Diana casually scope the floor and she saw that I was ducked behind the shoe not far away.

“I’ll tell you when we meet up later today, sorry girls have to run and thanks for the tablet”

“Chow”

“Have fun”

 

There I was down on the floor of a vast changing room with giantesses galore walking around and some only a few real feet from where I was hiding, my heart quickened in my chest as Diana left and I suddenly felt vulnerable and unprotected. Boom, boom! A pair of heels walked my way with one towering brunette who was wearing nothing but those heels and pair of pink lacy knickers, her boobs wobbled free and I gulped at how close she came to where I was spying on her before she turned and slid into an unoccupied seat next to a mirror. The door nearby opened and in came five or six beauties, a couple of blondes in provocative underwear that left nothing to the imagination and a redhead in what looked like a plain thong and cotton bra, the other two were brunettes and they had more conservative mini briefs and small tops on. My eyes were all over the place, all of them were top quality models, long legs, pert boobs and nice figures but all in giant sized servings for my eyes to wander over. I felt so small cowering in their presence and watching their backsides and boobs jiggling and bouncing as they went about changing. At times some of them were completely naked and I felt guilty because I could not turn away and I was compelled to look up at them and just drink in the view.

 

This was so crazy, I was less than three inches tall and naked as the day I was born and in the presence of a continuous flow of gorgeous female giants who could happen to spot me at any time. What would they do if they caught a tiny peeping tom who was checking out their fine womanly figures from below?

Worse they could mistake me for a mouse on the floor and stomp me under their fashionable high heels, I shuddered as I looked at the closest giantess and her footwear, I would not survive any such encounter, these women were all deadly but gorgeous and it was both frightening to be here and extremely exciting to be surrounded by so many giantesses concentrated into one place.

 

EMMA

 

I was beginning to wonder what the limits of this new found ability I had really were, I felt as if I could command my body to grow and keep on growing as I thought about this my body did grow. My head gently bumped the ceiling in my bedroom and I started to hunch over as standing in my room was becoming impossible, I smiled and had the wonderful sensation of watching the room dwindle around me, what was a regular chair became a child size seat and my bed was laughable if I was to think of trying to lay even my legs across it. As my height increased I was forced on my knees and my elbow bumped the door putting a small dent into the wood before I constricted my arm a little, then I had to unfold my long legs and they pressed up against my dresser with my back now touching the opposite wall! I was feeling like Alice in wonderland as the size of my body was in conflict with the dimensions of the room, soon my foot creaked against the dresser and my neck began to hurt at the angle I was forcing it to bend forward to avoid my head breaking through the ceiling. I had to stop right there or else the entire street would be witness to my blonde head of hair busting out of the roof tiles and my big face looking down the road!

My hands were so large I managed to twist my wrist and press a finger tip on the full length mirror to my side before I focused to shrink back down to a more suitable and comfortable stature that my room could tolerate. Once I was able to stand back up I looked at the imprint my finger had left on the surface of the mirror and compared it to the same digit, I must have been really big and I felt such a rush to realise that I actually could grow into a real giantess and become bigger than any woman in the world, I could be the tallest women ever to live, I could be a record breaker if only I could use this power in public.

 

SCOTT

 

I was getting a little braver the longer I remained amongst these giant women, none of them looked to the floor as they were all too busy changing clothes and adjusting their makeup and hairstyles, the thunder of the high heels on the ground was like a stampede at times when they walked out in small groups and returned moments later. I had scurried under the cover of a black nightdress and managed to emerge in a safer spot closer to the door where Diana would return for me and better able to scope the entire room. Now I was hiding in a hillside of stockings and tights, these were balled up and had been laddered and thrown down as disposable items. My current focus was a red head, she was super slim and could have used a good meal but her artificially enhanced boobs certain looked prominent as they stood firmly out from her upper body. I watched her posing in the mirror this way and that, it was quite a show from this angle as she had nothing on at all and was clearly looking for imperfections in her toned figure. What I didn’t expect was a dark shadow falling on me as a pair of yellow cotton panties that moments ago had been on a giant brunette now blocked my vision and had sailed down from somewhere across the room. I could not help but sniff the material and it was heavy soiled with a womanly odour and a new scent that was not to my liking, quickly I got on my hands and knees and like a commando I wriggled away from beneath it and found a pair of polka dot shoes and managed to hide within one of them as it was on its side. The smell in here was also less than pleasant with a mixture of sweat and some models smelly feet but I preferred this to the odour of those panties. Suddenly the shoe I was hiding inside was lifted up! It straightened as a massive hand clasped around the heel and I tumbled into the toe section luckily out of sight, I had not seen the giantess who held it but I was frightened!

“What do you think Shelly, these spotty shoes or the white ones?”

Who ever held me had a thick accent probably from brazil or somewhere by the sound of it, I retreated into the shoe and waited as the shoe was now positioned on the floor and I could see a set of nylon covered giant toes poised about to enter it, either I would have to shout out or these toes would be the last thing I ever saw as they would undoubtedly crush my pathetic body into the end of this woman’s shoe. What was I thinking to be here in this room amongst so many giantesses, but if I revealed myself what would happen then?

 

The toes began to block out the light, slowly they slid into the shoe and came towards me, it was decision time but would my voice even be heard in the midst of so many thundering female voices that filled this space? Just as I was about to shout the toes retreated and the giantess declared.

“What was I thinking the white ones look so much better”

Instead of trying on the shoe the giantess pushed it away like a sledge and it slid under a table. I climbed out after a few seconds and could see how high up I was from the elevated toe section but luckily these were small platforms and I could lower by body down without too much of a drop. Now from under the table I was looking at the nylon clad towering legs of the Brazilian beauty who had come close to extinguishing my life without even knowing it, she was sat at a chair with those legs under the table spread apart and as I looked up there was no panties blocking my view of her pussy which was openly displayed and quite a sight for my little eyes with her genital piercing. I marvelled at her for a few minutes until I recognised the shoes entering the room close by and Diana’s voice.

“Rita? Is Rita still here?”
She asked and I made my way in the shadows beneath the table towards her shoes. I was so glad to see her and it took me a minute or so to get close. I looked up and Diana had yet to spot me, I could see the blonde hair shifting above with her head until she crouched down to adjust her shoes and I was spotted as close as I could come without crossing open territory. A step to the side allowed my ride to be presented before me and I clung to the lower part of her right heel and positioned my body under the arch.

“Tell Rita I owe her one my headache cleared”

Diana spoke to someone and then slowly she stepped out of the room and back to her private chamber.

 

As the mighty door thudded shut and the lock turned I dropped down.

“It’s safe to come out now tiny”

She encouraged and kept still to allow me the ability to walk around her massive feet and into her view. I looked up at Diana from the floor, she was magnificent and was smiling down to see I was safe.

“Gosh you are really dinky down there aren’t you? I bet that was eye opener being on the floor with all those sexy giant women above you huh?”
“You could say that, it was scary as well”

My voice squeaked at its loudest and Diana kneeled down to pick me up in her hand.

 

I told Diana of my experience and she found it funny to think that a set of toes had scared me, but I guess it was hard to imagine unless you had been tiny enough to fit inside a woman’s shoe whilst she was about to put it on.

“I have another treat for you Scott”

Changing the subject Diana grinned and I knew she was up to something.

“Did you hear that Nikki was here today? She’s promoting the same bra range as I am, we often double up this way as they like the star endorsement so how would you like to see her?”

“Nnnikki Flame?”

I said surprised and showed my excitement rather than my nervousness this time in my normal stutter.

“Yes, the singing amazon queen is here and I could get you in to see her we know each other very well and I heard you have a thing for her?”

“Wait a minute we can’t go around telling people about me not even a star like her”

My caution was well placed and Diana was thankfully not looking at revealing me.

“It’s fine I will just drop by her dressing room and say hello and you can secretly join me, it’s my lunch time right now, that is unless you don’t want to see her? ”

“Of course....”

Standing in the palm of Diana’s hand I sported the early signs of an erection just from speaking about the buxom singer who was like a fantasy figure in my teenage years, that video she did with that corny song “Bouncy bouncy” sprung to my mind and the video which I can never forget as a red blooded male.

“I knew you liked her Emma mentioned it before, I wonder why? She’s blonde, big breasted and drop dead gorgeous, just like me mmmm?”

“Guess I go for that bimbo look”

I admitted and Diana threatened me with a boob in a joking manor as she pretended to address my use of the word bimbo in association to her.

“I should crush you under this tit for calling me a bimbo you little insect”

“Only joking Di, you are much more sophisticated and clearly much more beautiful than some pop star”

My humble apology made her building sized breast retreat and I was lifted up to her face level once more.

“You’d better think that tiny cause I could get jealous, anyhow she is taller than me that’s something we don’t share. I think she is six foot four, but then again all women are giants to you now so her height is kind of irrelevant”

Six foot four I did not know that and I found this fact quite something, no wonder she always seemed to be an inch or two taller than the other band members and all of them were men.

 

Diana lived up to her promise, she dressed back up in her skirt and top and I was dropped into the top of her stockings and hidden beneath her skirt as she walked into Nikki’s changing room, the door was open but Nikki was not there.

“You are in luck, she’s still on a shoot”
I was told as two painted finger nails clasped me gently and lifted out from under the skirt and I saw a very plush dressing room around us that befitted a star like Nikki.

“Hey Scott, look there is a pair of her panties on that sideboard, I bet she was wearing those this morning before she tried on an outfit, wanna see them close up?”

I had no choice as Diana placed me inside Nikki Flames silky panties and balled my body up so I was trapped in them!

“Oh dear Scott, look at you all tiny and wrapped up like a present from Nikki Flame, tut tut little man you should not be inside a ladies underwear unless she invites you, what would she do if she caught you in there?”

The predicament was sexy, I was enveloped in layers of silk and the smell of Nikki was everywhere, a distinct smell that much like Diana and Emma which had a nice erotic kind of pheromone that could drive me wild. I tried to free myself as I did not want to be found like this but I knew Diana was just taking a risk to give me a thrill. I was released only seconds before Nikki Flame actually entered the room.

“Bet you enjoyed that mmm?”

Diana teased and sniffed me before she sat down in a spare chair and held me in her hand ready to cover me in a fist once Nikki came back, no sooner had she rested did the door open.

“Diana!”

“Nikki!”

Fingers folded fast over me and I was in darkness as I heard them kiss in a greeting. Diana eased some gaps between her fingers and settled her hands on her skirted lap as she then caught up with some gossip from the star.

 

I was as they say star struck, there was Nikki Flame in the flesh and a giant flesh it was! She was wearing a red magnum bra and matching panties and looked hot enough that I would have began poking my hardness between the gaps in Diana’s fingers if it wasn’t for the fact that I was also trying to hide. But seeing her like this at this scale made this very memorable.

“What do you think of the new range Diana? Such a comfortable bra and wow what a difference when you slip those puppies inside, not that either of us really need the boost”

My heart quickened to hear Nikki talking about boobs and underwear and my hardness tickled the inside of Diana’s fingers which she must have felt.

“Oh yeah, two cup sizes bigger and it doesn’t even look like you are wearing a padded bra it’s a miracle and guys will love it, hey Nikki talking of bigger cup sizes you look a lot bigger?And its not just the bra is it?”

“Hey don’t tell the sponsors Diana but I had to go for a bra that was two cups larger before putting this on, I feel freaking enormous in this like some of those outrageous porn stars”

In my view I could see Nikki hefting boobs up that were as I expected each the size of a building, only these were bigger buildings that even Diana had tucked away in her bras!

“You’re not are you?”
I heard Diana say and Nikki must have nodded or something because they leaned across towards each other and shared a hug, as she did so my body was held against the back band of the vibrant red bra that Nikki was wearing and I actually was in contact with her for a fleeting moment.

“Oh congratulations”

Diana said and moved back, and they proceeded to talk about timing of a pregnancy and I only just clicked in my naivety that Nikki was pregnant and from one of the band members and this had caused her lovely breasts to become even larger, the net result of large boobs blessed by mother nature in pregnancy and with a double cup helping of a serious enhancing bra made her a lot of woman to lust over.

 

When the baby questions were over I heard Diana divert attention back to Nikki’s boobs.

“Look at you, you are blossoming, people sure are not going to ignore that kind of growth especially in these kind of wrappings”

“Yeh, what a time to be having a shoot for bra’s that make us bustier and even bigger up top huh? I could do with a minimising bra to be lower down the alphabet, and this one isn’t sitting right it’s like I am about to overflow it Diana, what do you think?”

“Let me help you adjust it”

Reaching forward Diana did a very naughty thing, she knew I was hard for Nikki and she cupped her hands under that red monster of a bra and helped to move it down a little, only she was doing this so that I could be subtly plastered face to face with the curve of Nikki Flames incredible breast! My body slid gently against acres of silk and my hardness bumped into it to feel the cool exterior softly brush me. I knew where I was and my orgasm was seconds away. With a gentleness and a slight of hand that amazed me, my presence was kept unknown to Nikki as Diana then stepped back and with me safely cradled into the curve of her giant palm she pretended to cover her face for a yawn and I was slowly moved between those huge red lips. My manhood quivered from the visit to Nikki’s humongous tit and now I was being faced with a pair of giant lips that descended on my entire length, my balls rested on the pillow of her lower lip and as the other lip tenderly closed upon it with a soft moist embrace I just blew my load into Diana’s cavern of a mouth in what had to be a record few seconds. So fast that she had passed this off as a casual yawn with her hand politely shielding her feigned tiredness whilst in actuality it was holding a little man to her lips so that I could release all my excitement between them!

 

As her hand lowered I was keeping very quiet but I so wanted to shout out for this was so good! It was a mere taster of what oral sex could be like with a giantess and I wanted more. Diana knew I would shoot my load as soon as she treated me to a secret encounter with Nikki’s boob and I was in awe of her inventiveness.

“Keeping you up today Diana?”

“Oh yes, sorry it’s been a long one”

“Thanks, it feels like this bra is finally sitting right, I’ve just got too much to put in it now”

“You sure have, I had better get back they must be about ready for me again, take care Nikki and good luck with things, I shall look out for announcements in the press”

“They already suspect but I will probably let a magazine have the exclusive in a week or so, keep it under your hat for now”
“Of course”
“take care”