- Text Size +

EMMA

 

My sister was clearly quite amazed to see my tiny boyfriend appearing naked in my lap, before she could properly see him I picked his delicate body up in my hand and lifted him next to my cheek and sort of rubbed him against it and then I thought to myself that was an odd thing to do, much like brushing a cute little hamster next to your face. I then held him out so Diana could see he was real.

“Say hello to the world tiniest boyfriend and the littlest man on Earth”

I gleefully said and Diana moved closer to see for herself that this wasn’t some trick, she soon spoke to him to test that he could respond.

“Scott, is that really you down there?”

“It’s me, just not much of me”

He said in that cute little munchkin like voice that I was really starting to love and Diana sat down on the edge of the coffee table.

“So, aliens do exist, this is, some revelation”

I smiled as my sister must have been coming to terms with the reality of all I had told her.

“This is something else, we have to keep this very secret Emma, if the government knew about Scott and maybe the technology that exists inside that bigger body of his then they’ll take him away for sure”

As Diana said this I looked down at the fragile little man held in my fingers and clutched him protectively against my bosom.

“Well they can’t have him Di”

“Of course they can’t Em, he’s our secret now”

“mmmmfffttt”

Scott was trying to speak but my blouse in his face probably stifled every word from those little lips.

“Sorry Scott did you want to say something?”
I giggled realising how my natural protective reaction had effectively plastered him into my bust.

“I....just wanted to say, thanks to both of you for not freaking out and reacting badly to this”

 

Diana smiled and closed in with her face towards Scott as he was held in my hand.

“It’ll add some excitement to our lives with you being around I’m sure of that and I am sure my little sister here is more than pleased to discover that she’s finally become the giant woman she wanted to be”

I think that I glowed a little red as Diana said this as I knew she was implying more than she was letting on.

“Actually Di, I think my desire to be big with Scott probably came from that encounter, apparently they masked some of my memories and I held him like this before whilst they prepared his bigger body so maybe because I liked it so much then that it sort of naturally surfaced into our relationship before we actually knew”

“He is pretty tiny though isn’t he? What’s it like Scott being a miniature man? I mean Emma and I must look completely gigantic through your little eyes”
“Yeh, you both are enormous like skyscraper size, it’s a little scary”
He added and I smiled at his description of how tall we were.

 

I wanted to get Scott alone now because I had been thinking of him all afternoon and missing him, I also had a promise to keep so I made an excuse for us to be alone.

“Well now that’s all out in the open, I guess you had better get back inside your big body and you can help me with my home work seeing as you had another day off school mister”

 

SCOTT

 

I felt tense as we pretended this was all new, Diana did a Stirling job not to show any prior knowledge and for now our secret session this afternoon was safely kept between us, I had to wonder what this would be mean for the future. It was clear to me that Diana wanted me and she knew that I would fall for her seduction every time as I hardly put up any resistance to her, but would our private time together this afternoon be enough for her and would this be just something we both never dare mention again? Or would Diana want more? I guess the question could equally be asked of me, I had a thing for this woman all of my teenage life and I can’t deny that being in her underwear and amongst those fabulous tits of hers was super sexy and would I be able to keep faithful to my Emma?

 

After a short while of exposing my real size, Emma wanted me to come upstairs and help her with some school work and I beamed back into my larger body. She walked out to grab her school bag from the back room and I looked across at Diana who was just standing up from the coffee table looking very eye catching in that short skirt and top that just sat proud of her belly button. She was grinning and walked up close to me with her superior height making me feel very short even though she had no heels on her feet right now.

“It’s going to be fun living here eh shorty?”
“Yyyeh”

I said a touch nervous as normal and Diana unsettled me further by lifting up her t-shirt and pulling it down, stretching it over my head! My eyes and face pushed into her satin bra and those large boobs just moulded their giving forms around my features.

“I still owe you a play in these hills my little hero, so here’s a taste for now.”

Knowing that Emma was probably in the hallway just outside this room I tried to pull my face away but being stronger than me, Diana held me for a second or two longer as her arms wrapped around my back.

“And Scott, the next time you set eyes on this sexy bra it’s going to be from the inside and whole lot bigger than you that I can promise”

As she released me I was very overwhelmed and looked up at her bright blue eyes as she fixed her top down again drawing attention to her wonderful assets that filled it so well. She was clearly teasing me and was getting off on the risk she had taken.

“Di....”

I began but she interrupted by blowing a kiss down at me from her lofty stature and simply walked out of the room with that little skirt swishing to her curvy frame.

 

EMMA

 

Scott came up to my room and I was hiding behind the door waiting for him to enter. As he walked in I let the door close and slipped behind him unnoticed so I could pin him against my body and push my boobs into the back of his neck whilst I leaned in to nuzzle his right ear with my arms draped over his shoulders and chest, I was feeling very horny and wanted him to know it.

“I don’t have any homework except a lesson in female anatomy for you Scott”

I whispered in his ear and held him close, he was so short compared to me and this was quite exciting.

“I think I could be an ideal pupil”

He said following my lead and I slithered my boobs down his back by bending at my knees whilst allowing my hands to travel his chest and then stomach before they slipped inside the front of his shorts.

“The first lesson is how to undress a woman and I recall that I promised you could take this sexy little uniform off me but first you have to be naked”

“Yes maam”

Scott piped up enthusiastically to my advances and I wiggled myself downwards behind him and pulled his shorts and underwear to his ankles in one smooth manoeuvre. As he stepped out of his clothes he turned to face me and I rose back to my full height just to feel superior again as I effortlessly towered over him. Standing six foot in my school shoes, which I must add were nothing special in the heel department, must have made me quite intimidating from his five foot two inches and we both couldn’t get enough of it.

 

I reached out feeling very confident as I commanded this situation and I removed his top, next I dropped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to my body.

“How about a kiss short stuff?”

Puckering my lips to make them as tempting as possible I knew Scott would realise he was too short to reach them but I enjoyed making him tell me this fact. His face was about level with the swell of my bosom and even on tip toes he would not be close to meeting my lips.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma teased me with the promise of a kiss but I knew her little game was to demonstrate the difference in our respective heights just for the thrill it gave her.

“How about if you come down to my level you leggy tease?”

My request made her giggle and Emma looked down on me brushing away her long blonde hair before she spoke.

“Am I too tall for you baby?”

Her voice sounded very into the moment she just wanted me to acknowledge she was much taller than I was and I gave in.

“Yes far too tall”

I said grinning up at her.

“I could use a box to stand on because those legs of yours are looking longer every day”

“Now that’s what a girl like me loves to hear, so maybe we had better do this lying down where you can reach me all of me”

Gesturing to the bed Emma elegantly positioned her body on one half and stretched those long legs in that short skirt right across it, it was my turn now to do the undressing.

 

EMMA

 

I lured Scott to my bed and he stood at the base of it as I settled into what I hoped was an attractive pose with my right leg just slightly raised to flash a glimpse of my underwear and to show off a little more thigh at the same time. I was feeling very ready for him right now but I didn’t want this to be conventional sex as I had been day dreaming about being a giantess and wanted that buzz of being all powerful again.

“Talking of being able to reach me....”
I continued working in my little request that I knew he would go along with.

“.....I’d like to have tiny Scott undress me right now, that’ll be more fun for the both of us”

“Tiny Scott? You mean that you want me to be really small again?”

“Smaller the better”

My smile hopefully told him this was what I desired and he looked a touch hesitant.

“But, how am I possibly going to undress you when I’m that tiny, you will be so.....well big”

“Bigger the better, slower the better, trust me it will be more fun and ten times sexier to strip the clothes off a giant girlfriend and it will build both our desires”

“Sure sounds good, when you talk like that”

Scott agreed and he was lying next to me on the bed moments later as he prepared to leave his bigger body, with his head level with mine I couldn’t help but notice how much further my body stretched than his. He turned his head to me and then asked an interesting question.
“Okay so I’m ready where do you want me to go first?”
“Start at the bottom of course tiny and work your way up if you can”

I kissed his lips and we shared our tongues for a few lovely seconds before he straightened back up his head and then I knew he wasn’t there any longer.

 

Way down at my shoes there was a small voice that shouted up squeaking to be heard by my much larger ears.

“Em, are you sure about this?”

Sitting up I peered down at my more conservative black school shoes, these courts were pointing up with my heels resting on the bed and I felt a tingle of excitement as my eyes took stock of Scott’s situation. There he was my little boyfriend looking so insignificant against the sheer size of my feet and those shoes that must have appeared like two huge leather monuments compared to him. I moved the right one which was closest to where he stood, just rocking it slowly and he nearly jumped out of his skin which made me giggle, he was scared of them, scared of my shoes!

“What’s a matter Scott? It’s only a ladies shoe”

I teased and he walked around my shoes studying them like they were dangerous beasts he was wary of.

“This isn’t going to work Emma I couldn’t even begin to lift one of these humongous shoes off your pretty feet, how about I go back to my bigger body?”

Of course I knew it was impossible to ask him to remove one of my shoes considering their scale to him but somehow I just got a rush from hearing him admit defeat from the simplest of things.

“No, stay tiny I’ll just help you with those big bad shoes of mine”

Teasingly I lifted a foot and he cowered for a second in its shadow before I moved it away and flicked off my shoe with veritable ease, then I repeated the same with the other one.

 

SCOTT

 

Crash! Her foot tossed one car sized shoe into the air and it plummeted to the ground sounding like it weighed an enormous amount as I heard it land on the deck below from such a height, then the other joined it. Seeing Emma tossing these huge objects around gave me little doubt to the power she possessed and I was impressed but all she had done was remove her shoes, it seemed crazy to be in awe of her actions.

 

Now I was left looking at the two bare soles of her gorgeous feet curling over like praying mantis as she stretched and bent them. The detail was so fine this close, the lines left by the shoes impression on her delicate skin were visible to my eyes and the heavy odour of a hard day at school lingered, almost making my eyes water if I inhaled too deeply. Now I had to move up this great big body of hers but before I managed to walk more than a few steps her right foot lowered to confront me with her toes. I moved out of their way misunderstanding what she planned but the gap between her big toe and its neighbour widened and settled around my midsection with a firm and unconventional grip.

“Now isn’t that cute you’d make a nice toe ring”

She remarked as I was lifted between her toes and she deposited me onto the top of her left thigh with a very flexible movement.

“Easy!”

I reminded her that I was still fragile as she handled my body between her toes but Emma had not exerted any pressure on me and those toes were as gentle as her fingers and controlled with a dexterity that was impressive to say the least.

“That’s better, it would have taken you all day to climb up my legs so now here you are next to a little skirt, are you man enough to pull it down my thighs?”

Emma challenged and I looked at her “little skirt” as she called it only it was far from little and had a top surface as I had described before much like the area of a tennis court! Was she getting off on presenting me with tasks that were way beyond my current capability to complete?

“There’s a little catch and a zip on the left hand side”

She prompted and I walked up onto the skirt and waited until she parted her legs enough that it was stretched taught so it could support a light weight little man walking across its surface. As I got half way she teased and slackened the material by shifting her legs and it dropped down between those thighs in an instant and I tumbled to my knees. Now I was now stood in a deep trench whilst she had a laugh at my expense giving my ears a workout in the process.

“Sorry couldn’t resist”

An excuse boomed down and the material flattened again lifting me up as those legs parted drawing the skirt tighter again and flattening out the terrain.

 

I found the button on the curving edge of her hip and there was no way I could reach it or the zipper below without climbing down the side of her body and hiring some mountaineering gear.

“Emma, can I pass on the skirt, I would need some scaffolding just to reach it or I’m going to fall off your hip trying and that’s still a good fall”

My admission led to a large hand simply loosening the catch above the zip before the metal teeth were bared as she pulled the fifteen foot of zip down its entire length.

“Better hurry to the high ground then mister because this skirts going”

With her warning I ran for the blouse where it began some ten feet in front of me just over the small ridge of her waist band and I clung on to a plate sized button as the ground trembled below me with the removal of a substantial amount of material. As I clung to the button with both hands and close to the tails of her blouse, her upper body loomed over me for a second or two as she used both hands to wriggle out of the skirt and I was stunned by the two wobbling masses of smooth white cotton above.

 

As her body settled there were her white lacy panties revealed half covered by the end of her fitted blouse that had been carefully tucked inside her skirt only seconds ago. I stood up and walked down to roll back the end of her blouse to then uncover the two hips bands of these skimpy panties.

“Can the little man manage a pair of his girlfriend’s giant sexy knickers or will his teeny muscles admit they are defeated by a little bit of girly lace?”

Emma challenged me and I looked back up determined not to pass on this one, she was really making me work for this and I hoped the sex would be worth it in the end! I started with one thick hip band and pulled at it dragging it down, a small section of it came a few of my feet lower but then snapped back to the original position.

 

EMMA

 

The little bare feet padding back and forth across my skin felt really nice like a light tickling sensation as Scott attempted to remove my knickers. I stifled a laugh to see him pulling aggressively for the fourth time at one of the hip bands only to manage to shift it a couple of centimetres lower down as a result. Then he trotted across me to the other side pulling and heaving the same only to level off one side against the other, we would be all night at this pace.

“I think the lace wins over the muscle”
I declared having watched him for a couple of minutes tugging and pulling with no hope of revealing anything remotely sexy in the next hour!

“Step aside tiny, allow me to do the grand reveal”

I was being very cheeky but I could not stop my comments as it made me feel all the more superior, Scott stood on the hem of my blouse and watched my two thumbs hook inside each hip band and gently ease the material away and down to my thighs below.

“You see it’s really easy, nothing too it at all, you just have to have some strength in your thumbs”

My summary must have been a touch condescending but Scott shrugged it off as he was quite taken with the new view.

“Emma that is one monster pussy you have down there”

“One day you will find out when you are brave enough little man but right now you have a lot of big buttons to negotiate”

Pulling his attention back up my body he was soon crouched over the lowest button of my blouse and it took him both hands to pull and push it free, the next two took him less than a minute but the terrain was beginning to gradually slope upwards and I am sure it was rising quite steeply as I was losing sight of him bit by bit.

 

SCOTT

 

I had tried to unfastened large buttons like this before and I knew this battle was really fought where her blouse tensioned over the shape of those tremendous breasts, right now I was standing at the base of that bust and it towered overhead mocking me with its size.

“Em there is no way I am going to climb up your boobs and tackle those buttons on top, you know that don’t you big lady?”

Telling her straight I tired of this exercise, as tiny as I was right now pulling a blouse off my giant girlfriend would be like trying to take down a circus tent single handed.

“Actually I wanted to hear you say that tiny because I have something to show you that you might find pretty cool and very sexy”

A hand plucked me into the air unannounced and I was hovered over her undeniably sensational upper body with a nice aerial perspective. There was a lot of tension over her boobs and that blouse was stressed by her assets making a second skin that profiled perfectly just how blessed she was.

“I didn’t think you would manage a giant blouse like this, you are far too tiny for that but I just needed those lower buttons released so I could do this for you”

Emma inhaled with a grand and dramatic filling of her lungs that thrust those huge breasts upwards and expanded them in the confines of that thin cotton material until pop! Pop! Pop! One by one the buttons that remained were launched into the air like flying discs as her giant white bra came busting through looking absolutely enormous!

“Oops, guess I’m just too big and sexy for this blouse”
She boasted and I was in complete agreement as I drooled at the view of her exposed cleavage.

“Em you know how to turn on a little guy!”
I shouted eagerly from her hand and she slowly took my naked body down and the next thing I knew she was tucking me into the side of her left bra cup and I felt the smooth material wash over my back as I lay fixed to her warm skin.

 

EMMA

 

“In you go tiny, see if you can find my nipple and make love to it again, because I’m going to make love with your other body at the same time”

Sliding Scott’s little body into the cup of my bra I knew he was safe from falling and now I had the wonderful sensation of his little limbs clambering between my bra and my breast towards my sensitive nipple. I sat up and looked at his currently static bigger body, he had beamed out of it when he was still fully aroused and of course I had noted that it remained in that state providing me with a very rigid dick to guide into my wetness as I straddled this silent but willing partner.  As I clamped my thighs to push deeper with this probing organ it was hitting the spot and the tiny guest sharing my bra cup was also right on the spot stimulating my nipple.

 

This was new, this was exciting, I had two wonderful things going on at once. My pussy was full and I controlled the penetration and meanwhile there was a little man kissing, licking and rubbing his body all over my nipple and making it harder and harder. Scott was shouting something from inside my bra cup something about how big my boob was and how turned on he was in there but I couldn’t make all of his words out. I just closed my eyes and felt him in there beneath the material pushing his manhood into my nipple and holding on as he bucked and began to ride it. I slowly built up momentum on the love stick that I sat on and I let myself go completely enjoying the blissful few minutes that it took me to reach an orgasm. As I stopped there was still activity on my gently bouncing breast and Scott was furiously pumping and trying to overcome the cling of the satin that surrounded and held him to my giant boob, a minute later he sounded off with a succession of contented repetitions of the word “yes” before he stopped and my bra just showed his cute outline as his body came to a rest.

 

SCOTT

 

It wasn’t until I had returned to my larger body having beamed directly out of Emma’s bra that I opened my eyes to see her on top of me. I suddenly realised the earthquake like tremors of her boob, that I had endured as I made love to it, had been from the result of her working out on this dick that must have remained at attention. Now as I re-entered that body in my post loving phase, the signals to my manhood instantly made my larger penis become flaccid. Emma slipped me out and leaned down to kiss my lips and we locked tongues for the next few minutes.

“Now that was special”

She smiled and walked off to grab a towel and some fresh clothes so she could change.

 

I relaxed on the bed remaining naked for a while and had a plastered grin on my face that would have looked cheesy to any outsider but I had to admit making love to giant nipples was becoming something I really did have a passion for.

 

Later I dressed and cleaned myself up before we had some food downstairs and Diana joined us, the looks Diana gave me every now and then behind Emma’s back made me feel uneasy. Whilst Emma made us both a coffee Diana stood there and pulled the front of her skirt waist band forward pretending to look for me down there but all this was done beyond her sister’s attention. If this was a glimpse of how living here was going to be then I would be in trouble at some point in the future.

 

EMMA

 

Scott said that he had to go up to our room and put Scott Two on charge for school tomorrow and I told him that I would be up shortly to join him once I had finished my hot chocolate, as he was about to leave the room I had to make my request.

“Remember to beam out onto my dresser top, I’ll promise to find another comfy bed for you”

I teased him and blew a kiss and I think he was embarrassed as I said this openly before Diana who currently was sat opposite giggling at how Scott swiftly turned and left.

 

Diana seemed eager to chat now that we were alone and she came out with a few questions.

“So, tell me little sis, just how did you take him to school with you this morning I’m intrigued?”

“He’s so tiny Diana, I just popped him in my pocket literally and carried him in my blouse all the time, he didn’t really have a choice because he can’t climb out, even a little pocket is so big to him”

“Oh wow”

She said clearly interested in how I transported my little boyfriend and she wanted to know more.

“What did Scott make of that then? I mean being dropped helplessly into your pocket and taken to school?”

“Well he wasn’t keen at first because of being naked and all, but after spending an hour or so of bouncing on top of this giant tit he was a horny little devil when I took him out for some air”

We both shared a laugh and I opened up to my sister happy that I could tell her these things.

“So what was that about a comfy bed for him?”

Diana sipped her hot chocolate and grinned at me knowing I was being mischievous with what I had said to Scott.

“Oh, it’s nicer for him to be outside of his bigger body when it’s charging so I made a bed from one of my padded bra’s, you should have seen him, he was lost in it!”

“That’s so funny, so tell me Em......”

Pausing for another sip of her hot drink Diana kept me in suspense of her next question.

“......have you guys made out with him being so tiny?”
I always loved our girly chats and now it was getting juicy and I could relay all the details and share the fantastic things we had done together.

“Well he has had sex with this nipple a couple of times”

As I said this pointing at my boob, Diana nearly choked on her drink in surprise and then giggled.

“No way”

She laughed and I continued to elaborate.

“Actually it feels like nothing I have ever experienced before, it’s just incredible Diana. He is making my nipples so sensitive, I just lose it when he’s banging away under my bra cup. Oh and to feel his little feet patting across your bare skin and how his little hands and arms play with your nipples or touch parts of you in ways that a full size man never could it’s unreal, it’s a drug I can’t get enough of”

 

As I went on and shared these private matters with my sister I wondered if this would appeal to her, did she share this fascination of mine to be the bigger person in a relationship? I stopped my babbling and boasting and had to ask.

“Di, what do you think about all this? Do you think it’s kind of sexy the fact that he’s so small and at our mercy? And the fact that he doesn’t have a choice in what a woman at our size wants?”

“I have to admit, he did look really adorable when I saw him earlier on your lap, sort of makes you want to pick him up and protect him but yeah, there is something about seeing a man that little that fires the imagination, I mean he would fit literally anywhere”

Her reaction was positive and I could see the growing interest inside her and that last comment was something I had wondered to.

“Oh I am glad it’s not just me, I have shared that thought of taking things a stage further and introducing him to my pussy but I’m not sure he’s ready for that. I mean girls our size are probably kind of cavernous down here and he could get lost poor thing!”

Diana laughed and I joined in, we both probably imagined Scott disappearing in our nether regions and it was a turn on for me and maybe for her.

“Gosh Em, you are getting me going talking like this”


I pondered something for a while, here was my sister, my close sister who I had shared everything with and had been there for me for all my life. She hadn’t had a boyfriend for so long given her busy lifestyle and I bet it had been a while since she had even had sex with a man. I surprised myself as I came out with my next question.

“Diana, be really honest with me. Given the opportunity would you desire to feel what’s it’s like to be with a tiny lover?”

“Um......well yes, after what you said it sounds awesome but....”

Cutting in on my sister before her but could be realised I kept on the same theme.

“I think that my Scott could love another giantess, I mean he’s a man right and you are gorgeous and I know he gets off on big tits and you have a cracking pair that are even bigger than mine. If he was tiny then those boulders you carry around upfront would either scare him or excite him to death!”
On a roll I complimented my sister positioning something I did not think would come from me, a proposal to share my boyfriend.

“I think we could both look after his sexual needs and he could look after ours, and we are close sisters after all it would be rude not to share such a great little treasure”

Diana looked stunned but my offer was genuine, I was not proposing a three some but I was about to fix up my little lover with my big breasted sister knowing they would both get something out of it.

 

Somehow with Scott being so small, it sounds awful, but it made me think of him differently, like a possession maybe. He was something I could share to spread the happiness of what he could bring. It didn’t feel wrong when I considered handing his tiny body over to my sister for her to enjoy on the odd occasion and almost like a gift that I could bestow on her and enjoy myself. Was it his new size that made me more open like this? If he was permanently stuck as an average normal height guy I doubted that I would even be considering this? And what would Scott think? He was a man and I’m sure he’d think it was Christmas if I allowed him to have sex with Diana’s boobs, they surely would be the ultimate for him.

 

“What are you saying here Emma? Are you for real? Are you offering that you want to let Scott do things to me, to be alone with me, like you talked about?”
“I guess I am.......tell me honestly Di, does that appeal to you?”
“Um, I think it would be like you said an incredible experience”

We both laughed and I saw the fascination in my sisters blue eyes raised to another level as they widened and she gently shook her head in disbelief of my openness.

“Let’s not tell Scott, lets surprise him”

I concluded.

 

SCOTT

 

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. The inside of my girlfriend’s underwear drawer greeted me with its lovely smell of light perfume that reminded me of her and that fragrance of the washing detergents still lingering in the many stacks of giant bra’s and panties that surrounded me.

 

My night was spent on the surface of a pair of stockings that Emma had neatly arranged for me like a soft nest and a bright purple g-string served as my bed sheet, even the small triangle of this indecent piece of underwear was more than enough material to cover me and tucking me in last night Emma commented on how tiny I must be to shelter beneath it as it hardly covered her private parts!

 

I could hear the deep bass of giant female voices talking in the room outside the drawer and clearly it was Emma and Diana chatting, if I was to continue to live amongst giant women and sleep in a panty drawer then I would have to find some miniature ear defenders.

“I can’t believe it happened again, we have to get something rigged up so this isn’t repeated every night”
Emma was clearly concerned and Diana shared her sentiment.

“Yes, he’s missed a few days of school already that’s not good, perhaps we can set something up for him with an extension lead and strap that on his arm”
“That’s a good idea Di, we can suggest that to Scott today. I suppose I had better wake up the little fellow and tell him the news”

 

Thudding footsteps approached me and then the small crack of light that was allowing me to see inside my current environment, suddenly became a flood as the drawer slid open. Two beautiful faces beamed down on me from above.

“Good morning tiny”

Emma cheerily announced and Diana couldn’t help but smile at my current situation.

“Now that is a cute sight”

She said and my girlfriends hand came in to retrieve me. As I peered over the enormous fist around my entire body I was held out at arm’s length so I could see the two of these giantesses.

“Morning ladies”

I started with a greeting and then noticed to my surprise that both of them were dressed with their hair made up and their makeup applied, perhaps those ear defenders could wait because I didn’t know they were even up until catching their conversation minutes ago.

“Morning cutie”

Giving me a smile that was knock out Diana looked very chirpy to see me and likewise Emma.

“Listen Scott we didn’t wake you before because it happened again, the hand of your other body wasn’t connecting with the power socket and Scott Two told me it must have moved according to his internal clock at one in the morning so no proper charge has gone in overnight and you can’t go back inside again”

“Oh man, how did that happen?”

My grumble was met with Emma’s theory and a solution, she shared the bed with my larger body and assumed that during the night she may have nudged it and knocked the connection away but the suggestion was to strap an extension socket onto the wrist or arm so it wouldn’t happen again.

“So, what does this mean?”

I looked up from her fist and Diana answered.

“It means you stay as mister tiny for the day like yesterday”

Part of me couldn’t help feeling she was pleased about this outcome from her expression but I didn’t have long to look at her face as I was being lowered into my girlfriends blouse pocket. The bumpy ride downstairs was soon over and I was helped to peak out of the pocket by Emma as her fingers raised me enough that I could hook my arms over the top and hold myself there with some effort. Now I could chat with the two giantesses without being held in a hand.

 

I was offered some breakfast by Diana who was cooking some bacon. Emma had eaten but she sat there as we all spoke and watched Diana preparing her food. I had to say Diana looked hotter than hot this morning if that was at all possible. She was wearing a short black skirt with a little side slit offering another fifteen foot of smooth thigh flesh to lust over or in reality several more inches. Above this skirt that nicely outlined those curvy hips she had an oversized black belt clinching her thin waist inwards and exaggerating her curves above and below. Talking of curves Diana had a bright red fitted v-neck top that was tucked behind this belt and practically spray painted over those very large breasts, the effect made them look many times bigger to my tiny eyes this morning. I would have to keep checking myself as I was finding those eyes following every movement as Diana’s body jiggled and wiggled sexily about the kitchen enhanced by the way she walked in a pair of very high heels. From my perch inside my girlfriends school blouse I did have a great view across the vast kitchen to savour her beauty but I felt very conscious of my actions.

 

“That’s a really nice top Di is it new?”

Emma’s voice above me praised her model sister’s attire and Diana proceeded to walk across to where we were so that she could pose for us.

“It’s new, a little snug but in the right places eh Scott?”

My jaw slackened as this red top was flaunted before me, she turned in profile this way and that and I was almost mesmerised by the shape she cut in that top, it made her look unnatural and cartoonish but ultra hot and on fire!

“Do you like Diana’s top Scott?”

This question rolled out innocently enough from the loud mouth that hovered above me and I was unsure how to respond, part of me wanted let go my grip of the pocket and drop back down inside it under cover.

“Vvvery nice”

I said rather dumbly and Diana seemed to be disappointed by my words.

“You hear that Emma he only said it was very Nice?”

Diana questioned as I then saw her bill board sized face lower to look at me.

 “He doesn’t really mean that Di. I have a better way to get a true reaction from him, he needs to see it close up and personal”

Suggested Emma and I wondered what was going on as she lifted me with two fingers out of her pocket and they both stood up to face each other. My body was then arranged by two hands as Emma kept her thumb and finger under my armpits but held me so that my body was covered by the fist of her other hand. I was suspended there level with Diana’s top or rather dead opposite the “cleavage canyon” that was partly hid behind the open neckline as it plunged down. Her formidable bust pointed at me and I was very close, uncomfortably close, so close that I felt overwhelmed by Diana’s presence as those gorgeous colossal boobs of hers just confronted me and challenge my male hormones not to react.

“Rrreally nice, um Em, what’s going on?”

 

My nerves were on edge as I felt the unstoppable rise between my legs and knew that I had to shut my eyes and disengage or try to calm myself or else my erection would be completed and noticeable behind my girlfriends large fingers.

“Very Nice? Really Nice? That wasn’t the look I was going for”

Diana pouted above in mock sadness with those full lips of hers.

“You know I was hoping that to a little tiny man like you who is many, many times smaller than me, a tight top like this with a pair of giant boobs squeezed inside it would at least warrant the word sexy”

Speaking in the same seductive way she had teased me yesterday Diana ensured that I was almost close enough to touch her top which was now all I could see as it was taking up my entire field of view.

“So what do you think little guy just nice or sexy?”

Now Emma was asking and I didn’t know what was going on here, the two of them were obviously cooperating to tease me. But before I could wonder why she was acting and talking like she was, Emma pulled away her fingers and exposed me dangling my entire naked body before her sister!

“Here’s your real answer Di”

Emma happily declared and I couldn’t cover myself or the fullness of my erection that betrayed me.

“So it is sexy after all”

Concluded Diana as they both laughed above me.

 

EMMA

 

I held Scott under the arms with just a thumb and finger resting at his sides easily enabling me to stop his hands from covering his lower body. It was a cruel to tease him this way and probably a shock to be exposed in front of my sister but it was clear he liked what he saw and my plan worked out perfectly as his tiny little rod was standing up to attention from seeing her boobs at this close range. Diana played the game very well and gave him a real eyeful, not that a man his size could miss those tits as they were so enormous compared to Scott. We both laughed as he was showing his tiny compliment to what he had just seen and Diana teased him further by looking right down at it and stating that he must have found her top sexy after all.

 

“Cover me up....Em....I’m naked here!”

Scott shouted and I just held him there whilst Diana leaned her face closer leaving no doubt that she could see he was indeed naked.

“Naked and horny I would say”

Diana said and then grinned making Scott feel smaller than he already was right now. I then told sister to open out her hand so I could let her hold him and passed Scott into her waiting palm and watched him look back at me and then up at her like the world had gone crazy.

“Sorry baby but I thought it was about time you became comfortable spending time with my sister whilst you are tiny, you don’t have any doll clothes and now that Diana knows about you she can help me to take care of you so you both need to feel at ease with each other. This was just a fun way to break the ice”

“I...this..... is so embarrassing”

His little voice was funny and as Diana held him higher by our faces I could see he was red in the face and he still insisted on covering his private areas so I brushed his hands away with a solitary finger nail.

“Relax, Diana’s seen all of you now every little bit”

I told him and Diana echoed.

“Yes, every little bit”

We both couldn’t help giggling again and Scott seemed less than amused.

 

When we had stopped laughing, Diana handed him back and finished the breakfast. I told Scott that I did this for his own good so he would become accustomed to being around both of us as giantesses and when Diana left us at the kitchen table to do some laundry I spoke to my confused boyfriend.

“I can’t believe you let Diana see me like this? Naked?”

“Hush babe, you like her don’t you?”

“Um....”

My question was direct and caught him off guard, I think he was scared to admit such matters to me for fear that his giant of girlfriend could punish him, I admit that I liked the respect that this size gave me.

 “It’s okay you can be honest, she’s sexy and majorly stacked up top just how you like them and she’s a natural blonde like me so unless you are going to lie, I think that erection back there was very genuine and she likes you”

Scott seemed astonished by my frankness and I picked him up off the table and kissed his little face and body.

“So just start enjoying living in a house with two drop dead gorgeous leggy babes who can switch between being part time amazons and part time giantesses to you”

I smiled and he still looked very confused by the events of this morning and I think he must have thought he was dreaming or something.

 

When Diana came back in she was carrying a load of her ironing, a large stack of her clothes neatly folded and she stopped and mentioned the time.

“Em, you are running late girl you should be on your way”

“Dam”

I said flustered and put Scott on the table whilst I reached for my bag and checked I had everything, slinging it over my shoulder I picked him back up in my hand.

“Am I am going to school with you Em?”

His sweet voice looked at the pocket on my blouse and I was very tempted to just casually slip him in there.

 

SCOTT

 

Nothing made sense this morning, Emma seemed to be actively encouraging me to admit how I fancied Diana and I didn’t know what was going on. When she was reminded by Diana that she was late I was soon held in her hand and I checked out the pocket on the blouse she wore, it was in the right place for an exciting day of riding upon her tit whilst she was in her lessons and I questioned if that was the plan for me to go to school with her like we had before.

 

“I bet you’d like for me to drop you inside my blouse pocket up here huh little guy? You did find that quite stimulating yesterday being bounced around on top of my big boob all morning as my little stowaway”

I nodded my enthusiasm so Diana wouldn’t notice my reaction so that I didn’t need to feel embarrassed.

“Yeah, you’d like that a lot but today will be different, you are going in the big sexy giant bra instead does that sound more exciting Scott?”

Emma tantalised me with her plan and I answered meekly with

“Oh yeah”

My mind imagined that I was already slipping into her warm flesh and in instant contact with those giant boobs, this pleasure would last for a good few hours, and I could rub my nakedness against them which would be awesome.

“He’s very excited about spending the day in a big sexy giant bra Diana”

“Of course he is. If I was a teeny tiny thumb sized man I’d love to be surrounded by a pair of warm giant tits the size of a houses and jiggled about between them for hours on end”

Diana walked over to us and from Emma’s hand I could see a pair of house sized tits very easily as she stood there still holding the clothes in her open arms.

“You are going to have one sexy day little man”

Emma kissed me and I looked down at her open school blouse and the deep cleavage line that waited to accept me. Slowly she lowered me towards it but then my direction was changed and at the last minute I was gently dropped into Diana’s cleavage by my own girlfriend!

 

I gasped in surprise as the flesh accommodated my frame with my body sliding down up to my arms in the gap between those awesome breasts and I managed to turn myself around to see Emma’s face smiling down on me.

“There you go, you will be spending the day in a big sexy giant bra as I promised, only its Diana’s bra”

Her laugh and that of Diana’s pounded my ears a little before Emma blew me a parting kiss.

“Em! What’s going on?”

I shouted managing to catch her attention before she left and Emma looked back to speak over her shoulder.

“Diana’s taking care of you today tiny and you are hers for the next seven hours, I want you both to enjoy yourselves and I will see you later for some enjoyment of my own. That’s if she hasn’t worn you out! Look after him Di, don’t let those big titties of yours smother him too much”

Striding away Emma left me dumfounded and I looked up at the slender neck and ledge like chin above and Diana just whispered sweetly down.

“A dream come true huh tiny? You are mine today, all mine”

 

EMMA

 

I walked down the street as fast as my legs would take me. I needed to catch up some time as I was quite late and so I was in full stride. I felt good, relaxed finally about the secret of my boyfriends dual life having shared this with Diana. Now we could both enjoy his unique ability. I wondered what he was thinking right now, I had just sunk him up to his armpits in a pair of gigantic boobs that were not mine and I had given him a pretty clear indication that he had my blessing to enjoy my sister.

 

I still had to reflect that if he’d been normal size and if this was a regular relationship I would be questioning if this was appropriate or if this sharing of him would work out. But I felt given his size that

conventional rules did not apply, he was barely over two inches tall and he couldn’t have proper sex with anyone not in the normal way and somehow knowing he might be banging my sisters nipples seemed to put a smile on my face rather than invoke a jealous reaction. It felt harmless, he was like a special little gift that we could both enjoy.

 

SCOTT

 

Here I was ensconced in Diana’s cleavage and more than a little confused by the events of this morning, my girlfriend had literally just handed me over into the care of her sister and given us both the green light to enjoy ourselves. This sudden change in the dynamics of our relationship would certainly make my life easier and I was a little in awe of how lucky I was right now.

 

I was jostled up top as Diana walked upstairs towards to her bedroom and the breasts around me wobbled naturally moving me this way and that. Diana put her clothes down and now her hands were free.

“So what’s the score Diana, what am I doing here?”

My question promoted a titter from the giantess who carried me so easily in her décolletage and she sounded very happy when she answered.

“Well I would say that right now you are being gobbled up by a pair of huge breasts and slipping deeper and deeper into my cleavage”

Her answer made me smile and I stroked my hands on the enormous amount of flesh surrounding me but then I repeated the question.

“Emma and I came to an understanding last night Scott, my little sister wants to share the joys of having a little tiny man like you and that means you can finally feel at ease and admit that you find my body totally irresistible “

“You are irresistible that’s true”

My declaration came with my arms spanning out across the tiniest fraction of the surface of her boobs to caress their warm exteriors.

“I know”

She said oozing with self confidence.

 

As Diana now stood in her bedroom she lifted me free of her cleavage and held me for a few seconds in front of her face, being naked I could not hide how lovely the last few minutes had been and this produced a smile that was wider than my entire body.

“Well thank you for your little compliment Scott, nice and warm in there was it?”

“Lovely”

It seemed okay for me to relax and be myself around Diana given that Emma had declared her approval so I was making the most of this situation, spending a day with her would be very interesting and hopefully would provide a lot of opportunity to get to experience more of this body of hers.

“Well I have a full day planned today with you my tiny treat and it starts right now because we are going to see my agent for a quick meeting and then for a modelling shoot this afternoon and you are going to keep me from getting bored. But first I need to pack my handbag so you can sit on my bed for a minute or two”

Placed down on the bed I looked up at the giantess as she moved about the room fussing with various items she wanted to put inside her handbag and a thought struck me.

“Diana, did you plan to be with me today? I mean to be with me all day like I am now”

My question reached her ears and she turned to loom her upper body over me as she answered.

“Are you asking if I planned to have you really tiny so I could take advantage of you all day?”

“Well yes”

My answer made her grin and I watched her as she bent over, lowering down further so her lips and that beautiful huge face were at my level. Diana then pursed those lips to form an oval shape and blew me over onto my backside with a gust of her sweet smelling breathe.

“The answer is yes....”

Her voice boomed from her proximity and I landed on my backside into the soft bedding as she demonstrated her power over me.

“....you are like a little sweet that once you get a taste you have to have it again and again, and I plan to have a long suck of that little sweet today”

Right in front of my eyes a huge tongue lightly licked over those plump lips that glistened with a glossy shine from the carefully applied lipstick across their pillow like surface. It was a hint of things to come and my hardness begged for that tongue to drop down on the bed and curl right under my body and to lift my mid section up and pull it inside her mouth!

“Yyyou can suck on me all you want, I won’t stop you”

My weak voice offered and I lay back submissively before that predatory looking female mouth that could so easily eat a morsel my size.

“You mean you can’t stop me, I’m so big and you are so small, exciting isn’t it Scott?”

Nodding I quivered to feel her breathing over my nakedness making every hair on my body tingle.

“Vvvery”
Stuttering back I smiled up at those white teeth that hovered over me before those lips closed and then landed on my upper body. A nice wrap around kiss was applied to a third of me and as those lips lifted away I was still lifted with them for a second and dropped down perhaps three of my feet into the soft bedding.

“By the way tiny, that was no accident last night with your other body losing its connection to the mains, I just wanted you today regardless”

Diana’s admission was not totally unexpected but did demonstrate to me that she had really enjoyed our earlier encounters to go to the effort of sabotaging my other body to render me as a tiny guy for the day. I didn’t say anything partly because I was still in recovery from her kiss and also because I really didn’t care right now as I wanted to be with her.

 

A few minutes later and Diana was ready to leave, she reached down and picked me up in her hand whilst the other was used to sling a building sized bag onto her shoulder.

“Right little man, it’s time we are leaving to see Andrea my agent. You need to be out of sight and out of sound so I’ll offer you two choices, you can ride tucked inside my bra cup or I can drop you inside my panties either works well for me”

What an offer! I decided riding in the bra would put me in a better spot to speak to Diana and would be less claustrophobic compared to a few hours in her panties so I looked at her cleavage with a smile and simply told her my preference.

“In your bra would be nice”