- Text Size +

 

SCOTT

 

I could see all of her from this distance and my manhood was overwhelmed with how much woman was staring across the room at my little body.

“Oh my gg.......”

Diana could not finish her words for she was stunned to see a little version of me calling up from the table and she put a hand over her mouth as those blue eyes nearly jumped out from that pretty face.

“Scott two take me back now!”
I instructed and next thing I knew my eyes were opening to see the backs of her knees at a more regular yet still very impressive stature.

“You believe me now?”

Swiftly Diana turned after watching me disappear from the table and realising I was back talking to her.

“Ttthat really happened just now, you really are telling the truth”
It was her turn to stumble her words as she came to terms with what she had seen.

“So, this isn’t you?”

A hand reached down as she crouched on the floor to touch my cheek as if to find some difference than minutes before.

“What I am touching is some clone thingy made to look like you and you control it, but the real you is actually inside and that was you who stood on the table?”

“That about sums it up”

“This is all a bit too much to take in but I know what I just saw was true but it doesn’t explain why I found this body of yours on my bed with a hand on the socket?”

Clearly Diana was trying to put the puzzle together and I told her quickly about how I needed to charge up the body due to the damage from our encounter with that criminal after he shot me.

“So if you had not taken the bullet for me then you wouldn’t have found out that this body was false and you wouldn’t have needed to charge it every day”
I nodded and looked up at her amazed expression but this look of wonder soon reverted back to a sexy beam of a smile as she began to think about this fantastic situation.

 

“What you said earlier Scott, you came out of this body because you wanted to see my sister as a real living and breathing giantess”

Diana looked deep into my eyes, hers became wide with curiosity.

“It was Emma’s idea at first, kind of her fantasy and when I found out about my condition and true size well I played along......”

“....and she loved it no doubt, I knew she had a thing pretending you were as small as her ken doll but when I just saw you over there on the table you were really, really small, way shorter than Ken or Barbie. Just how big are you Scott? How small did they shrink you?”

“Um, just over two inches tall”

“Gosh, thats so tiny everything must look so enormous to you? I must look so enormous to you”

Diana extended a hand to pull me to my feet again and looked over her bust at my face below.

“Yyyeh”

I said rather nervously finding it a little stimulating to be discussing my size with Diana who clearly found it more than interesting as a topic.

“Well Scott I thought that I would slip on these heels and that you would be turned on to see seven foot of woman towering over you but now this seems really unimpressive”

Two hands landed on my shoulders as she then leaned down to speak into my ear with a husky bedroom voice, these sisters were just too alike.

“So, tell me Scott do you want to be seduced by a very tall woman or do you want to be seduced by a very tall giant woman?”

“Ssseduced?”

Her question made me gulp down hard and stutter back with what a choice she presented and I felt more than a little weak to refuse her especially as gorgeous as she looked in that raunchy underwear.

“You know it’s going to happen Scott, I told you that I would have you and right now you are giving me all the signs that you want this just as much as I do”

A hand slipped from my shoulder and then it came up my thigh and slithered some long fingers over my straining shorts just firmly enough to make my dick beg for its return.

“But Emma”
I said unconvincingly and she stood back up with her hands resting on those lovely wide hips before she answered.

“We are sisters, we like to share. So what’s it to be? Do I get to play with tiny little Scott or do I ride on short Scott right here and right now, it all depends......”

“On what?”
I dared to question and she teased me with her answer.

“....It depends on how big you want me to be?.......”

Diana had me cornered again and was now running her hands up her sides and over that lovely huge bosom drawing attention to it.

“...........Or maybe how big you want these to be, think about that Scott, do you want to play with a pair of huge boobs that are way, way more than a handful? Or do you want to meet a pair of sexy gigantic boobs that can dominate your entire tiny body?”

“I....”

My mind was transfixed to the hands that currently jiggled those silky cups that held those fabulous large breasts above my head and I could not help myself.

“....I....want to be tiny with them.....”

My mouth spoke the truth and I could not stop myself and finished with another admission

“I want to be tiny with you Diana”

There I said it, and Diana grinned in delight as she took my hand and led me to the sofa indicating that I should sit down, I felt so short walking like a child at her side with those hips bumping against my rib cage as she wiggled with her footsteps.

“Then I will be the sexiest giant woman you will ever see Scott, so don’t be scared it’s time to face the biggest pair of tits you could ever imagine and believe me they are going to make you feel so small Scott, so small”

I told Scott Two to beam me to the coffee table and I was there in an instant able to witness her huge ass as it bent over looking down at the larger me on the sofa, practically dangling those boobs in my other face.

“Diana!”

Shouting I got her attention and this skyscraper sized curvaceous blonde was now towering over me with the biggest smile ever.

“You are just so tiny, look at you all the way down there. I feel like I am a mile high!”

Her voice boomed and she saw the discomfort expressed by me as my hands protected my ears, it was her first lesson as a giantess.

“Sorry little one, is my voice a little softer now?”

I nodded and just gazed up at her, she was a vision and she was all legs rising up into an endless sexy body.

“You look so much bigger, bigger than even Emma did!”

Stating the obvious she smiled down to hear my ridiculous voice and  stepped close to the table just letting her shins touch the edge, the beautiful face was gone obscured by the silk that ballooned outwards in a sexy curve that had my manhood declaring its love.

“Check out the mountainous blonde, you are in for a wild ride Scott a wild ride”

 

I stepped back almost falling over the wave like crease that was the centre section of an open magazine page, and Diana lowered slowly down bringing those humongous tits closer and closer to my level. In seconds she was knelt at the table but still mighty imposing as that chest was thrusting out towards me with its sensational statistics now all jumbo sized and wrapped in a jiggling thin silky coating. I had not been conscious of my nakedness before but now as her upper body loomed across the table my hands covered my privates.

“You are like a handsome little doll Scott, you look a lot older and more muscular, I like muscle. You look like a man now only a very teeny weeny little man who is irresistible, totally adorable”

“And you look.....”
I began but my eyes could not get over the magnitude of those breasts, the cleavage was incalculably long and deep and I stiffened more and more as I lustfully gazed at these overwhelming dimensions.

“.....sexy?”

Diana finished my sentence.

“You haven’t seen anything yet Scott, but I think you need to relax those hands so I can see just what effect a pair of tits this amazingly huge can have on a tiny man like you.”

 

My hands moved away and this produced an instant gleam from those white teeth that had posed for cameras so many times and then I dared to walk closer.

“Well I guess you like what you see, but look out from above cause these twin planets are coming out of orbit”

With a thump her boobs settled on the table, a deeper louder thump than Emma could produce. The settling of my girlfriend’s boobs was pretty impressive at this scale but even they paled in comparison to the whoppers her sister proudly presented in their giant red wrappings. I was once more in awe of her.

 

“You know Scott, there is a poster of me fixed to the entire side of a huge building downtown, it’s a poster of me in some skimpy underwear. That picture of me is just as tall as the building and my boobs, they were as wide as that building busting out of that bra they made me wear. People can see my boobs in that bra for miles and right now I feel like I know what it would be like to be that tall just as if I stepped out of that picture. Looking down on little men like you, so tiny, so fantastically small to me, I must look so big to you right now.”

Those breasts settled spreading out on the table looking larger and larger as they rested and dwarfed me with their presence.

“Diana....yyyour incredible”

I tried to look up over that curvy bulging red shiny wall trying to find some giant blue eyes but I was helplessly drawn to admire the landscape that had been planted before me and failed to tear my eyes from the wonder of just how big those nipples were that were distorting the silk in such a dramatic way.

“Time to find out how incredible, why don’t you come closer Scott let’s start with a little foreplay shall we? And I mean little......”

She gave a sexy giggle in emphasis of the little as she reached down with a thumb and finger to clasp my sides, then sweeping me from the table top she did not hesitate and simply pulled the front of her left cup forward and let the silk return leaving me positioned on the top of that breast, tucked in up to my neck. The fit of this material was clingy and I was held in place on top of her boob and she gave me a sweet look as if to say she liked what she saw before she kicked off her shoes with a mammoth crashing sound to my ears before she began to walk upstairs to her bedroom!

“Bet you like in there mmm?”

Diana smiled as I felt her warm breast wobbling to her movements shaking me with it and rubbing me nicely between flesh and silk.

 

As this ride came to an end she had made herself comfortable on her bed and I was aware that my safety net of being able to beam back into my other body was now very much out of range. I was tiny and Diana was in charge.

“I promise to introduce you to my boobs later Scott but right now there is only one place that I want you to be and that’s where I am extremely wet right now, I hope you know how to swim”

As these words left her mouth I was already plucked out from her top and she had unsnapped the fastenings of her lingerie that secured her bodice beneath her crotch, there was no consultation no build up as she deposited me down between her giant thighs so that I could stand on the bed before the sexiest and yet most scary part of the female anatomy that I come into close contact with since being so tiny.

 

The fingers left me and now there was just the valley of her towering inner thighs and the moist cave that laughed at me for being so little. This was something I was not ready for, a part of a woman that was many times bigger than me and dangerous with it. But the smell was so rich that my head was feeling muzzy and light. There was a fog of pheromones suddenly being exhaled around me and it all came from the between the glistening lips of this giant pussy.

“I can’t image how small you feel right now Scott but its making me horny just thinking about what we are going to do, I want you inside me Scott, all of you until I can’t see you but I can just feel you inside me......ooooh Scott this is so exciting for me”
Routed to the spot I just watched her two hands slide over her body from above and those lovely fingernails just dipped into her abyss and spread it open wide like she was exhibiting herself to me or just trying to scare me with how large this was!

“Ddddiana I.....I’m scared!”

I declared like a frightened child and surprised myself with how pathetic I sounded but what man would not find he was intimidated when faced with a woman’s vagina that was now held open a gaping ten foot wide and dripping in her moist love juices that were so eager to engulf my entire body. How deep she was I could not fathom but clearly something this huge was able to gobble up many men my size and it was daunting to think that I could suffocate or worse drown inside a woman unable to climb out of her depths.

“Don’t be scared, I’ll be gentle, my pussy won’t harm you it just wants to play with a little man, you’ll be so tasty, it just wants to give you a big warm lick”

Two fingers now spread this love tunnel further open revealing the intricate lighter coloured inner folds as her left hand was freed to capture me and introduce my body for the biggest kiss of my life! I couldn’t have stopped Diana, the fingers controlled my direction and she planted me squarely into her moistness until it covered me from top to bottom in a sticky hot embrace. My hardness responded rising back from its previously frightened state and renewed my own desires.

“Oh you are so small, I could just slip you inside me, shove you right inside my pussy it’s so sexy!”

Diana boomed not controlling her volume but I didn’t suffer with her pussy lips currently cradling my head and shoulders whilst my legs pushed into her trying to stimulate something in this steaming hot sauna. There was no warning as she repositioned me, I was brushed bodily against a revealed clit that was equal to the size of my face and then as she moaned or more whaled above with her delight my entire body was pushed into her folds, through them and inside the darkness beyond. Her fingers left me, the light left me for a few seconds as I was suspended between pulsing fleshy inner folds of skin, there was thick liquid all over me now and I felt the rumble from outside as her fingers presumably continued to add pleasure whilst I was trapped within her sex. I could have panicked , I could have struggled for air and fought my way out but instead I relaxed somehow the enveloping warmth surrounded me and the moistness soothed me as her inner flesh caressed my naked body all over. I slide to one side my orientation unknown, and I pumped furiously into the wall of flesh with my dick and pushed my legs and arms anywhere I could against slippery surfaces. It was the smell and the sensations that had me overwhelmed and the knowledge of being so close to this sexy woman, literally inside her that made me explode with sudden enthusiasm that couldn’t be stopped. As my own insignificant juices pumped free I needed to find air and fill my lungs afresh and before I had to panic there was light pouring in and I was sliding right out!

 

Slop! I dropped onto the top bed sheet and slipped out of her pussy with a visible trail of goo surrounding me, Diana was making a thunderous roar as she panted for breathe above, it appeared we both very much enjoyed this encounter! A few minutes later as Diana calmed down, I rolled into the sheet to clean my body as best I could. I was drenched in her scent and wet from head to toe in her juices. My mind was blown as I just lay there in the folds of the bed sheet and between the towering walls of her thighs and just looked up at that giant pussy appreciating that I was literally inside it moments earlier. Soon Diana’s huge hands found me and then lifted me up to her face.

“That was sheer bliss, oh Scott I have never experienced making love that is so intense like that, I lost you completely inside my pussy and it felt phenomenal. I’m sorry if I just took the moment without really asking you but I so needed to put you in there to feel what it was like”

“Di, I had sex inside your pussy! I mean once I was in there I actually tried to....well you know but, you were so big and so deep it was amazing. Part of me was in awe of where I was, and how big you are on the inside but the another side of me was scared that I might never come back out”

My honesty was clearly refreshing to Diana as those big blues just scanned me from top to bottom and she smiled very contently.

“You know it was pretty awesome from up here looking down when I saw you disappear all the way inside me and then I could feel you touching parts of me that have never been touched like that. I saw an entire man get eaten up by my pussy and then it was pretty amazing to see you come out, it was just like I gave birth to a little naked man, a cute little naked man”

Her lips kissed my head and chest and as they pulled back I noticed her nose wrinkle at the smell.

“Someone needs a little wash, you smell like my sex toy on a good day...........”

She admitted and I laughed and it was then that Diana reached over to her beside cupboard and retrieved her toy! Of course I had seen it earlier but it was still quite a formidable object and I still gasped as she held me in the palm of one hand and this false manhood in the other for comparison.

“.....say hello to Scott, that’s what I call my favourite toy here”

“Oh boy that’s some beast you have there Diana and you named that thing after me?”

I spoke looking at her other hand and the way her giant palm could only wrap around a third of that monster.

“Yes you see I wanted you that much, so you became my secret bedroom pleasure. Oh but just look at the size difference between you two, big Scott here makes you look so teeny tiny”

Diana made fun of me as she held big Scott up vertical by the balls and it looked like a huge missile standing three times my height or more.

“Well you are a lot of woman to satisfy.....believe me”

My words made Diana giggle and she then surprised me by moving my electrically powered love rival away and dropping it to the floor.

“You know it may have been a lot bigger than you Scott but it was by no means as effective, and now I only have one favourite sex toy and that’s in the palm of my hand right now”

Blowing me a kiss Diana sizzled a sexy look my way and I kissed her huge thumb giving it a hug back.

 

Diana took me to her private bathroom and then she had spread me down onto a soft yellow hand towel on the side board whilst she rubbed some very feminine smelling shower gel all over my body using just the tip of her one finger. I would have been hard if it wasn’t for our earlier activity but it did feel really good all the same, her delicate touch beneath that garden spade sized fingernail was lovely and even tickled.

“I would ask you to return the favour little guy but there’s a whole lot more of me to soap up”

Her words came as she straightened up and allowed her upper body to make me feel every bit of my two point something inches whilst she then turned to fetch the lid of her mouth wash container filled with some warm water to wash me down.

“Emma’s going to be home soon my little hero”

She said and looked a little sad like she was finding it hard to give up her new favourite toy but the mention of my girlfriend did make me snap out of this post sexual haze where I had momentarily forgotten that this was all wrong.

“Let’s put you somewhere safe whilst I get freshened up and slip into some new undies, okay?”

 

Carrying me out into the bedroom once more, I saw the room rush by from the glimpses I could steal between the spread of giant fingers until they released me into a deep designer handbag. I didn’t know that it was a handbag at first but as my feet touched a soft fuzzy lining and I looked up out of a thirty foot tall opening with golden clasps it was clear she has put me in one of her many handbags.

 

The opening above me was as grand as the cargo doors on the space shuttle but it was perhaps a small handbag compared to many. Inside there was a lot of the expected womanly necessities like a multitude of eyeliners, lipsticks and other such cosmetics. There was also a packet of mints longer than I was tall and to smell them close up my eyes wanted to water. I did call out for Diana once but she was obviously selecting some new clothes and out of range to hear me from inside this bag and I decided she would come back when she was ready.

 

I then made a nice discovery that allowed me to pass away the time, lurking on its side was her I-pod, the screen was like one of those huge televisions that only rich people could afford but it was easy for me to press the large button and activate it. Luckily no password prevented me from looking at her mass of applications and my hand seemed to command the display just like a finger tip so it was perfect even orienting the content to my direction. The light was enough to fill the bag and a bit too bright if I am honest but I could stand back and be more comfortable to view the images. I saw that Diana had a photo album stored on it and I decided to access these images and was delighted to see she had records from her various photo shoots spanning her different jobs over the last year or more. The tittles were either by type or project and I saw one that grabbed my attention immediately.

“Delicates promotion”

The folder read and I knew this was the lingerie that she had become quite famous for. As I opened the folder there was image after image of Diana posing and looking hot! The final image was one they had used for an advert and this showed her wearing a pure white combo of satin knickers with a matching white satin bra trimmed with a half cup of lace that just hinted at the darker flesh that surrounded her nipples yet kept them just covered, well except for the nice full bumps behind the shiny exterior. The pose had Diana supporting her bust from below with her hands and just peering into her own cleavage as if she were examining the effect of the bra’s support and smiling at the result with a sexy look on her beautiful face. The caption read below “Bra’s for us bigger girls” and she looked big that was for certain. I was surprised to see the reaction between my legs as I thought my manhood would have been exhausted yet seeing Diana advertising her two best features could not be ignored by it. Cheekily I used two hands and zoomed in on her cleavage and it filled the screen much to my pleasure. It was just at that particular moment that a voice echoed into the bag and made me jump.

“Are you behaving in there tiny?”

I was about to try and switch the i-pod to standby when Diana’s fingers lifted me free and the i-pod came out in her other hand. Only a giant face with freshly applied makeup greeted me and boy did that lip gloss shine like a polished car drawing my interest to her lips as she teased.

“You are a naughty little toy sneaking a look at my private pictures”

She said and I could see the large screen in her other hand as the photo resumed back to the wider shot from her touch.

“I bet that’s your favourite huh?”

Nodding I agreed but said nothing as I stole another glance of her tanned body in that contrastingly white bra and knickers on the screen.

“Scott is a little boob man mmm? That’s so wonderful when you are probably much tinier than every single woman’s breast in the whole wide world right now”

“Yeh, my size does have some upsides”

I managed to say and tried to cover for my indiscretion of looking secretly at her pictures and lusting over them.

“It does doesn’t it, like the fact that little breasts are larger than you but real womanly boobs like mine for example are many, many times bigger than you which brings a heap of sexy fun to be had and it’s so uncanny that you like that image because, well see for yourself........”

The I-pod fell to the bed below and her face was distanced from me as her arm extended and allowed me to see the rest of her body. She was wearing that exact bra and knickers having just put them on to replace her all in one lingerie!

“Ta-da!”

She joked to emphasize her reveal and shook those boobs in one giant eye boggling motion and the satin bounced delightfully with the forces that so many tonnes of flesh could place on it.

“Wow!”

My single comment was all I could manage as my eyes locked onto a giant sized replica of the image I had seen only seconds ago.

“You know Scott that advert would have looked so much more impressive with your tiny naked body just sitting right here in my cleavage don’t you agree?”

As Diana pointed a finger nail to her seemingly incalculable cleavage line I was soon slipped up to my hips inside the middle of that velvety soft valley and as she released me with her giant boobs now holding me in their clutches I saw her turn to the mirror beside her bed. Her head fell into the pose, her hands cupped beneath the colossal half moons of satin and there I was made to look like a small imperfection on this otherwise smooth womanly hillside. The breasts swelled up to my head as her hands supported them changing their shape and the last thing I saw in the mirror was her face offering the re-enactment of the expression she adopted for the photo-shoot.

“Bra’s for us bigger girls and our tinier guys”

She said in the most exciting and sexy way imaginable before letting my entire body slip deeper into her warm breasts and out of sight.

 

I was kept in this wonderful place for a few minutes as Diana giggled at her own playfulness and then she retrieved my rather red and flushed body out from several feet under.

“Did Emma let you hang out inside her cleavage?”

“Um yeh”

I revealed as my legs dangling from her fingers in touching distance over her cleavage as she questioned, there was a strong pang of guilt at the mention of Emma.

“Mmm, but tell me honestly Scott was her giant cleavage as impressive as this? Who’s the big sister Scott?”

“You are”

I declared and my dick begged attention again trying to poke against thin air.

“Let me just fix my hair and you can have a play in these hills, undercover if you like”

What an offer, I was placed on her dresser and waited for her to brush her hair straight.

 

“Scott? Diana? are you upstairs?”

A voice came as feet could be heard ascending the stair case and it was Emma who had unexpectedly returned and neither of us had warning of her entering the house, we had been too absorbed in our sexy games.

“Oh no”

Diana said out loud and then shouted back to her approaching sister.

“Just a minute”

Looking more than a little startled Diana moved swiftly towards my direction as Emma sounded like she was about to reach the other side of the bedroom door, without thinking Diana winked down at me and with a pre-emptive “sssshhh” she then pulled forward her satin knickers and dropped me down inside them letting them snap back into place as Emma tapped on her door and entered. I fell through her pubic hair, it tickled as I rushed across it until the satin on my back became tighter and pushed me into her warm pussy lips. This was where my journey ended as I was held close to her sex and secured by the satin’s pressure applied to my body. Oh man what a bad predicament!

 

EMMA

 

I could not help thinking that my afternoon at school was dragging compared to that of my eventful morning, my mind was not on my subjects as I thought about how great it would be to get home and continue exploring what a giant of a girl like me could do with my teeny boyfriend. Luckily my last lesson was cancelled and we were told to go home and revise which meant I could return home to see Scott much sooner than planned, he would be really surprised to see me.

 

No one answered my call as I let myself in at the back of the house, I assumed they were both upstairs and called for them. When Scott didn’t answer I heard my sister and decided to go to her room we needed to talk about earlier and Scott’s condition, I had to let her in on our secret as it was clearly going to be a challenge to live here if she wasn’t in on it, especially given all the alarm this morning when she found him.

 

 Diana was preening herself as normal, as I walked into her room she had her back to me and was in her underwear fussing with her long hair. We both shared a real bright blonde shade of hair and Diana’s was equally as long as mine, one day I would hope to attain the same shape as her and then I might be considered for such modelling success.

“Hey Di”

I greeted and she looked over her shoulder and smiled back.

“Em, aren’t you supposed to be a school still?”

Her concern for my education was beginning to grate on me but she did have my best interests at heart.

“They gave us a free study period so we left early today, Di we must talk, I didn’t have time to explain earlier and needed for you to calm down from finding Scott like you did”
“Okay, um you had better sit down Em, I guess it sounds serious?”

Said Diana as she turned around to face me, I have to say that my sister was striking in her underwear, it was all natural and it was no surprise the camera loved her. Diana was flawless, tall and very busty, despite my own recent growth my boobs still lacked the impact hers carried given their size. I watched my sister slip on a summer skirt and a belly length t-shirt whilst I sat there wondering where to start and how to tell someone that aliens do exist!

 

SCOTT

 

This was a bad situation, Diana had dropped me into her underwear and my body was nicely pressed up against her pussy whilst my girlfriend was only a few real feet away from where I was hiding inside her own sisters knickers. I really hoped that my body would not bump its outline too obviously and that Emma would pay no attention to her sister’s crotch. As my skin was gently toasted by those hot giant lips I kept my body perfectly still not wishing to arouse Diana and also wanting to remain undetected. All I could think right now was that if Emma saw my other body downstairs then I had a lot of explaining to do!

Luckily I felt Diana moving as her legs shifted below and there was a sound of material rubbing together, the small amount of light afforded to me through the barrier of her underwear suddenly was eclipsed as I assume she had stepped into a giant skirt. The sound of a zipper and more rustling told me this was indeed a skirt and I was no longer potentially visible. Now for the moment I could be safe from detection, but I was not out of the woods yet. As far as I could tell Diana was now sat down on the bed and I listened to the giantesses talking, Emma was about to reveal to Diana my situation.

 

EMMA

“Di, everything I am about to tell you is the truth, no matter how crazy it all sounds I can provide proof but you have to listen me out, okay?”
I began to tell Diana our story of how we encountered the Alien spacecraft and surprisingly she took my tale better than I had when Scott first told me.

“So you see Di, I wanted Scott to come out into the big world if you know what I mean and see it for real through his tiny eyes. After much convincing he left his other body on your bed and beamed into my room because he really didn’t like the prospect of seeing is own giant body, I can’t blame him it would be kind of creepy to see yourself only many times bigger and not moving and all. Anyhow he then spent some time with me getting used to being in a world full of giant things and I was kind of responsible for keeping him outside of that body all night and we fell asleep before we could get his body charged properly”

I was letting it all flood out and Diana just looked on a touch expressionless for the moment until she then smiled and decided to interrupt.

“Listen Em, you look and sound really sincere and I normally know when you are lying just through your body language which you clearly do believe you are telling me the truth, but that’s some fantastic story for me to swallow”

Diana looked deeper into my eyes and I knew she could not see any doubt in them.

“I will prove it, but let me finish Diana. Scott and I fell asleep and by the time I got him back to his body on your bed it was too low on power to pull or beam him back inside so he slept in my drawer and by morning that big body of his was still charging so we couldn’t speak to its computer Scott Two that I told you about already and so I took him to school with me. Then you called and I had to rush back with him so he could get back inside his body and well you know the rest”
There I had said it all and knew this all sounded unbelievable.

“Okay Em, so tell me this isn’t something to do with your fantasy thoughts we shared about you being so much bigger than Scott and him being as small as one of your dolls?”

“I swear”

I confirmed and held my sister’s hand tight keeping a straight look into her eyes hoping to shake the disbelief that was inevitable.

“So if I humour you for a moment and if I let myself understand that this is all true, then why are you telling me this?”

“Because Scott lives here with the two of us Di, and it will be so much easier with you knowing and we don’t have to risk misunderstandings like earlier today”

My case was presented, and Diana sat there to consider what I had said, it was so remarkable that she had not laughed me out of her room.

“I see, well I guess you will have to prove this to me”

That was it, she said her piece and I had to find Scott and we had to show her all I had said was not some story from my imagination.

“Then, I’ll just check on Scott, he’s probably in his room”

I walked out of my sister’s room feeling better for sharing the truth with her and had to find Scott.

 

SCOTT

 

I listened to the conversation in the world outside of this pair of hot knickers that had me held so securely against Diana’s giant pussy. When Emma went off in search of me I waited to see what Diana would do, in seconds she had lifted her skirt and pulled forward the material of her underwear and I fell back into this hammock like support looking up at the face that struggled to see over her huge breasts.

“Sorry my little hero but I had to think fast, we need to get you downstairs and back into your body so stay put in there okay? Besides I kind of like this way of carrying you it’s really sexy”

With a big grin she let the material snap back and once again I was kissing my face into her sex as she dropped the curtain of darkness which was just a mere skirt that she was wearing. The heavy thuds of her feet on the staircase told me that she was heading down to my other body and Emma wasn’t far behind as I heard her call out.

“Di? Is he downstairs, because he’s not in his room?”
“I’ll check”

Diana answered and when she stopped I called out to Scott Two and asked him to retrieve me. My eyes opened from the couch to see Diana leaning over me with one hand down the front of her skirt.

“Wow, that was some trick I was just about to fish you out down here and then you disappeared”

“Yeh, in the nick of time”
I said and readied myself for Emma to return feeling very guilty about where I was just seconds ago.

“You okay Scott?”
Diana said and winked with her back to Emma.

“Of course”

I played along and made up a reason for not hearing Emma return.

“I must have dropped off on the sofa here, hey Em, I didn’t hear you get back isn’t it last period still?”

“Hey sweetie, yes but they let us have a study period at home”

Emma walked around Diana and sat down next to me in that distractingly tight school blouse and short skirt, a kiss was quickly planted on my lips before she revealed to me that Diana knew our story. How awful I felt making her repeat what I already knew but for the sake of our relationship I had to keep up the pretence that it was all new.

 

EMMA

 

“So, Diana sit down and let’s demonstrate to you that it was all true. How about you beaming onto my lap down here Scott just so Diana can appreciate how tiny you are and why we need to take care of you sometimes”
“Um really?”
I was nervous, my real body probably still had Diana’s scent plastered all over it from when she slipped me down her knickers and I knew that Emma would sense that in an instant.

“Yeh, go on, right here”
As I looked to my right Emma smoothed her short skirt across her legs so that it was like a taught platform and waited for my arrival.

“Scott Two just answer me inside my head please”
I began an internal conversation thinking back to Scott Two who answered me instantly.

“Yes Scott”

“Will I still err, does my real body still smell from being you know very close to Diana’s big bits? Will I smell of her if you know what I mean?”

“No Scott once your body is dematerialised foreign particles that might be attached to your body are removed, in essence you are cleansed by this process so no harmful bacteria can contaminate the cranial stasis area”

“Scott are you talking to Scott Two in your head?”
Emma squeezed my knee to bring my attention back to her and Diana pretended to be getting impatient.

“Okay you two I am waiting”

“Yes I just wanted to check there was enough power for me to come out”

“Well, come down here on to my skirt as Diana needs to see you”

Patting her lap where she expected to see my tiny naked form appear my girlfriend was keen to bring me out into the open.

“Okay”
I agreed and asked Scott Two to beam me out.

 

My new view was the black expanse of a tennis court sized area of skirt that was supporting me and some knees stretching out beyond this. Above the presence of two enormous white covered breasts caught my eyes and I looked out to see Diana dressed in a t-shirt and short skirt looking down with a great impression of being surprised.

“Here’s my little man”

Emma said proudly and her fingers clasped around my body shifting me so that my head and shoulders sat proud of the fist they made around it and thankfully covering my nakedness.