- Text Size +

EMMA

 

I was getting more and more confident of my ability to control Scott, when he was his normal height I often used my body to tempt him and convince him to do things, being buxom and curvy meant that my weapons of persuasion were hard to ignore but now with a boyfriend smaller than my little finger I felt like my sexiness had also been boosted a hundred fold and this was going to be a test of that as I declared that I could make him cum within a minute.

 

In my spare hand I held a black fabric scrunchy that I would normally use to restrain my hair into a pony tail but right now I had another idea for it. I positioned Scott with his back against the length of my middle finger on my right hand and before he figured what I was planning the scrunchy was already over his chest and around my finger. Now Scott was attached to this digit and it was really cute!

“What the, hey Em what is this? Why are you fixing me against your finger?”

He started to complain but I took my finger to my lips and kissed him which soon shut him up and now he was ready to start his journey.

“You see the advantages of being shorter than my fingers? Now shall we begin? One minute to go and I figure you will last thirty seconds if you are lucky”

“Oh I like that bet, bring it on Em!”

Scott was revved up from being planted on my lips, his tiny dick was on the way up and I knew how to get it really hard.

“First on the tour is a jungle of soft blonde hair”

Reaching my hand with Scott forced to follow he was gently brushed through the side of my hair and I could hear him offer an “oooh and ahhh” reaction as my hair ran across his little erection and over his tiny exposed face and legs.

“That was ten seconds in my long hair, and you already look very turned on baby”

I teased him and held my finger close to my lips so he was looking at them rather than my eyes.

“Next, there is a gigantic pair of naked boobs a little lower down and your teeny dick is going to be slowly rubbed all over them”

 

SCOTT

 

Strapped to my girlfriends finger I was not in control of this situation which made it both extremely erotic but also a touch scary to trust my giantess to be gentle with me. Her hand reached into the long blonde hair that dropped like a golden waterfall from her head and I was pushed through these soft wonderful smelling natural vines of delight as she let her hair slither over all of my skin and around my hardness, her hair was more stimulating than I could have imagined but maybe because I could enjoy such volume of it flowing over my tininess. If my sex drive had an engine with five gears then she had put me straight into fourth and was heading for fifth.

 

Next there was a short pause as she held me before her talking mouth, I think she said something about ten seconds and me being turned on but to be honest I was so turned on that I just gazed at her lips and how close the tip of my manhood was from touching against them. Only the subject of her giant boobs being my next destination made me listen and I was in for a wild treat. Her finger and I went underneath her right breast and she pressed me into it with a delicate action but enough to ensure my entire face, legs and middle were connecting with that beautiful skin.

“Look how tiny you are under my boob Scott. Feel how tiny you are as it’s so much bigger than you...”

She had really gotten her sexy voice nailed and with its commanding loudness it was even more exciting to hear, I was taken around her entire curve, over her nipple that almost slapped into me and then over to the next breast before I was pulled free again and perhaps in the nick of time before an applause was inevitable from between my legs, somehow I held it back.

“Twenty five seconds, are you close to bursting yet little man? Have my boobs taken you to the edge?”

I panted and tried to control my breathing, in truth if she had moved me another six or seven feet across more lovely giant breast flesh then I would have left a nice snail trail upon it, but lifted away I managed to find some control but I could hardly speak.

“Ooooh, you are doing so well, I really thought my boobs were going to get you, maybe you will last the full minute, but maybe you won’t. It’s time to go lower little man so where next I wonder?”

Emma was questioning but really did not expect an answer but what she did say next frightened me a little in a sexy scary kind of way.

“You are so helpless tied to my finger like this, why Scott I could do almost anything with you that I want.”

My view was now taken away from her glorious mounds and I was hovered above her stomach and had a bird’s eye view of the rest of her, those shiny silky stockings looked endless and that black pair of panties looked very see through! I was able to spot darker flesh beneath that lacy panel, I was right and it was the very top of her pussy lips just visible though these lacy swirling patterns.

“You know Scott, if I wanted I could just lift the waist band of my naughty little silk knickers down here and slide you down inside them to kiss that enormous pussy of mine........”

There was pause as Emma contemplated this very action and I felt a touch afraid of her hugeness beneath that silk cover, no man had ever confronted a vagina that was able to swallow his entire body and whilst it was fantastic it was more than just overwhelming to consider.

“.......but I think you should travel along my smooth stockings first, let you feel what ninety something feet of inside leg feels like when its rubbing all over you and if you haven’t cum then its only my silky drawers left to experience. You’ve had twenty five seconds of me, let’s see if you are man enough to break the thirty barrier that’s when you arrive at the top of these lovely legs”

 

My dick was screaming out feeling totally teased and now a leg longer than the boom on a tower crane was lifted so that I could be connected with her ankles and dragged gently along its inside! Those stockings were sheer and smooth and I glided over the acres and acres of material with my hardness throbbing and building towards a point of no return, as I was glided across her inside thigh she held me for a second so that I was looking down over those silk panties barely a few feet higher than them in my own calculations.

“Still holding on eh Scott? Must be over thirty seconds my legs are that long, maybe you will last the full minute but I think my giant silky panties are going to win, take a good look baby. See how big they are?

I bet you can see through them from so close up huh? I bet you can smell how sexy it would be to go undercover, I can make you disappear beneath all that black silk and you will find a warm paradise waiting for a tiny man”

Slowly teasingly she landed me on the top of her panties and my entire flesh felt the quality of that silk which was especially enjoyed by my hardness as its cool exterior pressed against my balls and shaft.

“Look at how little you are on the outside, and you’ll be even smaller on the inside”

Emma’s sexy words were relentless and she circled me over the area where I could actually feel the bumps of her giant pussy lips, only a thin layer of silk separated me from her giant sized sex and I blew my load pumping out what felt like a large amount onto the front of her panties whilst she held me there against this softness.

 

Emma had realised what had happened, I had not even been entered inside her underwear and I was climaxing on top. She giggled as she let me enjoy the closeness of pumping my contents out onto this silk expanse.

“Gee Scott, I think you managed forty seconds, and you didn’t even get to the end I had planned.....awwww you are so cute like this, I love being a giantess to you”

 

 Emma teased me for a while about how easy it was for her to make me cum given our new relationship in size, she also hinted that it was a shame her little game had ended so soon as she was quite interested how it would feel to have me on the underside of her panties, I was still nervous about this level of encounter and I joked that I might get lost in there which she found very amusing.

 

The rest of the day was spent trying out other new experiences, Emma took me to the bathroom and filled the sink with warm water, for a good hour I had a large indoor swimming pool and she seemed fascinated to just watch me. Emma would pick me up from the water and set me down on the taps so that I could dive in and I was having a great time just playing in this big oversized world. Our next activity was equally as fun, using some elastic bands Emma had created a homemade bungee rope for me and by securing it to her wrist I was able to leap from the palm of her hand and fall what had to be a one hundred foot drop for me! The first time was scary even though I had done this from a crane when I was younger but my girlfriends hand seemed much higher than that crane as she held me in the sky.

 

EMMA

 

The activities we did that afternoon were mixed, I was enjoying being a giantess and for moments I quite forgot that it was Scott who was small as we played, watching him nervously pacing the palm of my hand as he dared to peer down to the floor below made me want to laugh. It was only five foot or so to the ground but he seemed very wary of leaping from my hand using our homemade bungee rope. I put a large pillow on the floor to help motivate him and finally he did jump and soon was brave enough to repeat this several times. When he described how long the drop was I found this so funny but given his size my hand must have been seriously high up in the air and certainly I wouldn’t have done this if our roles were reversed.

 

I decided we should get some fresh air and popping on a t-shirt and my shorts we went outside to the garden, Scott was not keen and kept banging on about what if an insect should confront him.

“But Em, to you they may be just insects you can swat away with your hands but think about me, I don’t want to see a fly the size of a football coming my way!”

“Don’t be a baby Scott, I’ll protect you, you can ride up here on my shoulder and hold onto my long hair so you don’t fall and if any insects comes your way then you have a giantess that will take care of it, okay?”
He was reluctant but we had just eaten and I wanted to sit in the summerhouse and feel a bit of fresh air through the open doors.

“What if someone next door see’s me through the window? A little man on your shoulder?”

“Scott, I can hardly see you amongst my long hair with it draped all over my shoulders and you are so tiny I doubt they could make you out from such a distance and if they did then they are more likely to think it’s some bizarre toy on my t-shirt”

“Oh, I’m a toy now am I?”

He grinned and challenged my description.

“Yes, my boy toy”

I concluded with no further word from him as we walked out into the sunshine.

The comfy wicker sofa was our resting spot as we both relaxed and chatted for the next couple of hours, I had Scott safely tucked in my cleavage which he really seemed to like and before I knew it we had both drifted off to sleep.

 

Our slumber was undisturbed until I woke up with a slight chill across my legs from the wind but it was dark! A little alarmed I did not have a watch on and I sat up and looked at the night sky with the stars twinkling down, it was late, very late. I walked back indoors and Scott was still fast asleep in my boobs, he really looked so at home in there and I liked the way he felt. Trying to walk without bouncing them too much was a challenge for me as I was rather well endowed but he didn’t wake up until I gasped at the clock in the living room.

“Shit, its five am!”

“What?”

A rather groggy Scott was trying to sit up between my boobs a little unsuccessfully.

“Scott, its twenty past five in the morning”

Now he was awake as he realised like me that we had not charged his other body ready for school.

“Emma, quick let’s get upstairs we must go to Scott Two”

 

When we got upstairs Scott said he didn’t want to see a giant version of his own body and asked to be left in my bedroom whilst I attended to Scott Two. As I walked in the computer or whatever he was spoke to me.

“Emma you did not return with Scott in order for me to begin a charging cycle, my power reserves are running low. I was unable to communicate with you as I detected you left the dwelling into the garden, there is no technology for me to offer any audio to that remote location.”

“Yes, we fell asleep in the summerhouse but we are back now, so you need to beam Scott inside and then plug in or do whatever right?”

“Unfortunately I cannot transfer Scott inside, as I have explained when my power is low he either has to remain inside or out”

I was a little worried what this meant but Scott Two soon explained.

“Scott should remain in your care until six hours from now, then I can function again at full capacity. However to engage the recharging cycle I will need your assistance to lower the left arm of this body so that the hand is in close contact with the power socket next to this bed, I can then extract power and draw it from the source”

I shifted his heavy body and smiled as I heaved him up the bed and did exactly as he said, my smile was born from the knowledge that I was struggling a little yet next door in my bedroom it took no effort to man handle the little version of Scott.

“Thank you for your assistance Emma, I must go off line now but before I do my internal chronometer predicts that this body will be ready many hours after Scott is due to attend School will this present a problem?”

“No, no problem we will come up with something, just go and do whatever you need to restore your power and I will take care of Scott”

 

I left the lifeless version of Scott on my sisters bed and walked back in to find my boyfriend sitting on the handle of my hairbrush on the dresser top waiting for me looking ultra cute.

“Everything okay?”

He asked and I explained the situation and Scott summarised.

“Guess I will have to spend a few more hours at this size then?”

“Yeah, we need to get up at seven at the latest so we had better hit the sack tiny”

I yawned and sat on my bed removing my clothes and just kept my underwear on to sleep in, Scott looked across at me from the dresser and then down at my bed I could tell he was trying to work something out.

“Um, Em, where do I sleep?”

“Well, not in this bed beside me I could flatten you”

“I could always sleep in your bra, I mean I’ve spent half the night in there already so.....”

As Scott suggested this I thought of his little body in-between my boobs and the reality of if I was to roll over during my sleep, on the sofa in the summerhouse this wasn’t so easy but in the comfort and space of my bed he could be crushed by my tits.

“Not a good idea tiny, these big twins up here would pulverise you if I have a restless sleep so you can’t go in this bra I am afraid”

Scott looked very disappointed as I came over to pick him up and I looked for an alternative, pulling out my top drawer I found just the place for him.

“But, you can sleep inside this bra if you like, snug in my underwear drawer”

“Em?”
He was about to question me when I lowered him into the upturned cup of a nicely padded bra and let him slip down into the centre.

“That’s a huge big bed for a little man, want a big blanket to cover up with?”

Before Scott answered I draped a pair of my softest panties over him and proceeded to arrange them around his body until only his tiny face was peeking out, it was so cute that I wanted to take a picture but I knew he would not care for that.

“Dream of me little man”

I blew a kiss down and then switched the light off and got into bed.

 

SCOTT

 

I woke up expecting to find that the last day or so had just been some wild dream but in the light afforded by the gap in Emma’s bedroom curtains I saw that I was still amongst her giant underwear and currently inside an open top drawer of all places. I had to admit though, this swimming pool sized bra and those panties she arranged on top of me did combine to make one lovely soft bed for the night. As I stood up in the base of this white wonder my morning erection was kept firmly in place taking stock of my surroundings. The deep bra cup that served as my bed was one of many stacked neatly into my girlfriend’s underwear drawer and I could see a mound of these gigantic delicates towering over the one I was currently trapped in. Handling her panties that she had tucked me in with left me feeling very horny as I spread my arms apart and still could not expand the full width of the crotch section, it reminded me very quickly just how small I was to her pussy and how close I came yesterday to being inside such panties. The thought was wild and exciting but I still did not feel completely comfortable with the idea of interacting with my girlfriends sex when it was able to accommodate my entire body, as I contemplated this I had to compare my minute penis to the cotton panties that I held and how they were probably the size of a sail on a small boat! There was nothing my manhood could offer a woman so big, it would be as effective as a man of normal stature trying to fill a space the size of a doorway or maybe larger.

 

In the distance I could hear Emma offering a cute snore every now and then and it was evident that she was not yet awake. I felt the urge to stroke myself and perhaps relieve my current arousal, I could probably think straighter if my balls were empty and being in a giant upturned bra cup belonging to my very well endowed girlfriend made sure that thinking straight was almost impossible.

“Emma!”

I shouted to see if she would rouse from her sleep before I took matters into my own hand as you say but there was no reply. I felt a touch guilty at what I was about to do, it would probably not look good if she found out I had jerked off in one of her clean bra’s but I was pretty sure that the tiny amount of semen I could offer would barely show up given the massive amount of white material around me.

So, I lay back and closed my eyes and started to recall how good being between her giant breasts was yesterday. A few indulgent strokes later and my eyes were called to open abruptly by the pretend clearing of a throat louder than the diesel engine of a lorry! A pair of beautiful blue eyes each larger than my head looked down on me and Emma’s giant face was hovering and filling the sky from out of the open drawer above.

“Em...um.....morning babe”

I dropped my manhood in an instant and felt like I was caught under a spotlight as those bright eyes locked onto me and saw everything.

“A good morning was it Scott?”

There was no expression as she asked this loaded question and I could not tell if I should be concerned that she had caught me in mid masturbation or just embarrassed.

“Wwwwell...I was just....um..”

My stammer did not let me down and kicked in nicely to show my nervousness but to my relief there was one incredible smile that broke over her face showing that she was not angered by what she had seen.

“Baby, don’t be scared of me. I know you are little and I am probably very intimidating to you right now but you can relax because I am not upset seeing you playing in there”

“I wasn’t scared”

Standing up I tried to show a little more manly backbone.

“Really?  I don’t believe you, but I am very pleased to see that you woke up excited to be in my underwear drawer, or is it excitement that you are inside one of my big sexy bra’s?”

It didn’t seem worth lying to her so I offered some explanation.

“Okay you caught me red handed I was more than a little stimulated by how huge this bra is compared to me and it led me to think about how nice it was being close to those giant tits of yours yesterday”

“I’m so glad you enjoyed it so much because I know that I loved every minute and I am still loving every second of looking down on you in there. But if you don’t mind that’s the bra I am going to wear today it’s time to get out tiny”

I looked up at her as she lifted away the panties so the bra was free to pick up and I was waiting for her fingers to retrieve me from the depths of this cup.

“What are you waiting for little guy, there is a boob coming to occupy that space and it’s very, very big”

Emma’s voice turned all seduction special and I looked at the white curving walls of the bra knowing very well how climbing out was not possible.

“A little help please?”

I reached up my arms like a toddler waiting for his mother to sweep him off his feet but Emma did not react.

“Scott you can’t possibly be stuck inside there can you little man, I mean surely you are tall enough to escape out of a little bra without my help?”

“Little? Have you seen how tall these walls are? How smooth?”

Walking to one edge I looked up and knew that the rim was way too high to reach successfully.

“I’ll give you five seconds and then I am putting that bra on, with you in it”

Of course I could have thrown myself at the curving walls that imprisoned me so well, but it would have been like trying to run up the side of a steep quarter pipe at a skateboard park”

 

The face above the drawer disappeared and then the underside of a pair of bare boobs suddenly shadowed over me like two flesh covered blimps! All I could do was to ready myself for impact and I lay on the base of the bra material and waited as the heavens became my girlfriends breasts blotting out most of the light. Then the bra began to magically elevate, or rather her unseen hands must have hooked the straps and began to lift this huge brassiere into the air so that it could dock with the magnificent giant breasts above.

“How tiny are you feeling right now, huh little man?”

Emma asked not expecting a reply as I was gently pushed against the underside of her left boob and then fixed in position as the bra was fastened and manoeuvred into place.

“There, now where did my little boyfriend go?”

She giggled and I felt the boob quake over me constricting my body between a world of flesh on one side and a seemingly endless silk casing the other.

 

EMMA

 

I could feel his tiny body facing up and against the base of my boob, I had not fully tightened my bra and left it on the middle adjustment for fear of suffocating him and it was just right to hold him in place and enjoy his movements against my skin. It was as exciting as yesterday to see him like this, all helpless and easily overpowered by me, it was a real shame I had to go to school but it would have looked very odd if both of us called in sick when many people knew we lived together.

 

I kept Scott pinned under my boob for a few minutes before I finally fished him out of my bra and carried him down for some breakfast. I took a shower following breakfast and Scott was quite eager to join me, I placed him on the small recess built into the shower wall where I often positioned my shampoo and he looked up in awe of my naked body. I think that I put on quite a show for him as I lathered up my breasts keeping them close to his level and let him peer down at my giant soapy body, my pussy was definitely drawing his attention and I so wanted to introduce him to it but we really did not have time this morning which was a shame.

 

When I had towelled off and dried my hair, Scott was holding his ears defending them from my hairdryer which he commented that it roared like a jet engine to him! To shield him from harm I put him temporarily in the base of my boot like I had yesterday and hoped this would cut down the noise to a level he could better tolerate.

 

After my normal make up routine I slipped on some fresh underwear, picking a bra that I knew Scott would like to see me in and a pair of lacy panties that matched, then I slipped on my uniform and did my normal checks in the full mirror to ensure I looked okay. It had been ten minutes since I left my man in the base of my boot and he was probably getting impatient.

“Be with you soon baby, just making myself beautiful”

I told him and heard a squeak come back saying something about hurrying up or something similar. Having fixed my hair back and out of the way it settled in a thick ponytail over my right shoulder and I was finally ready.

 

Scott had not seen me in my school uniform since he was normal size and I had picked up that he kind of had a thing about me wearing it, he had remarked on my choice of wearing tight blouses and the one I had on today was nicely fitted and accentuated my figure as it was pulled sharply in at the waist band of my short pleated skirt.

I slipped on my black courts that I wore to school and walked over to the boot and gently tipped it over with my foot so that he could walk out of the open end at carpet level, I wanted him to get a good look at me from down there.