- Text Size +

EMMA

Two point four five inches tall! This figure, this tiny measurement was my boyfriend’s actual size! I almost fainted with the realisation that Scott was that small, that small to me. What would I look like to Scott if he was to stand at my feet, not to mention how big would my feet be to him? I was actually more of a giantess to him than I had imagined I would be, this news made me so turned on that I had to convince Scott to come out of that body and see me as a giant for real.

“Did you hear that Scott, you are not even two and a half inches tall, that’s so incredibly tiny. You must be so itty bitty, like this tall!”I held out my hand using my right thumb and a finger to approximate his size and that gap was so insignificant, I had fantasized about Scott being the size of a ken doll, twelve inches tall from his head to his toes but at his real size even one of my Barbie dolls would appear like a giantess to him! My mind was in overdrive and the front of the silky knickers I had put on under these shorts were getting very damp from these thoughts, thoughts of how huge I would appear to him. This was a dream come true, a reality of something that I thought impossible and the two of us could actually experience this. 

 

SCOTT 

I watched an overly enthusiastic Emma with wonder in her eyes as she approximated my real height between her thumb and finger, she used the term itty bitty and the word tiny more than several times and it all had not yet sunk in. I was a short guy stood here right now in front of my very tall and extremely pretty girlfriend, but inside me was a guy, the real me and I was trying to contemplate the fact that I would stand shorter than all of the fingers on that hand of hers, even her little fingers!Scott Two was telling us the facts and it was scary to think about being that sort of size.“Em, this is too much, I need to sit down and think about this....”

I walked to the sofa and planted my backside in a seat and took a deep inhale to calm down. Emma followed and sat on the floor in front with those lovely legs curled under her and to one side. Her hands came to my knee caps and rested on them whilst the big blue eyes carefully scanned my features, waiting for my reaction.

“Take your time Scott, it must be quite a shock to suddenly understand that you are smaller than.....”Her mind must have been seeking an object of comparative size and she came out with something I didn’t expect“......smaller than, one of my tampons”She gasped a little as this reference slipped out and I was more than a little surprised myself that she would make such a comparison to that of all things.“Emma what the....”
“I’m sorry Scott, it’s just that I, um, oh Scott. I am really getting flustered here it’s just so exciting for me that kind of came out wrong but it’s true you would be smaller than one of my tampons, that tiny”Her face was flushed red her pupils well dilated and boy those nipples were big bumps in that pink top, my girlfriend was as horny as I have ever seen her and she was trying to contain it whilst I struggled with this information. Where did the tampon reference come from? Was she thinking of how small I would be in relation to her pussy? Oh man, her pussy would be gargantuan! Like a cave to me! Part of me was finding this all a little frightening but there was another part starting to appreciate the thrill of what awesome perspective I would have at that size, to be a miniature man looking up at a my gorgeous girlfriends body at such astounding proportions. I was really confused how to feel and what to think? I tried to focus and think sensibly.

“Emma, Em, babe, I know you are really turned on by all this but think about what we are talking about here. The world would be dangerous to me at that size, I mean you could accidently step on me like a bug. Scott Two from my real perspective just how big is Emma going to appear to me?”“By your scale, Emma would be exactly one hundred and seventy feet tall and eleven inches in her bare feet”“Oh wow!”Emma let out her surprised and smiled as her jaw dropped open.“That is so much bigger than I could ever have imagined, I had only ever fantasized about you being doll sized Scott but this is so much more amazing. To think that you could actually stand right here in the palm of my hand”

Her hand was presented flat to me and we both looked down at it, each picturing the man who could easily fit into that palm.“Ttthats so tiny Em”“But it would be so incredible Scott, I would be so careful with you, really gentle and thoughtful in the way I moved and I would even remember to lower my voice so that I wouldn’t scare you, you don’t realise how much I have thought about these things.”Her assurances did little to persuade me that this was not going to be a scary thing to do, I mean no one ever had come face to face with a real giant before and at over a hundred and seventy feet tall, Emma would be taller than many buildings. “Oh boy, this is a mind blower, I really don’t know Em it’s so......”

“Please Scott, for me, please?”Emma, lifted up on her knees and looked me in the eye fluttering her long eyelashes perhaps intentionally to break down my resistance and then there was that look in her eyes, that twinkle of how excited she was, I found her difficult to say no to but this was a big decision.“Em, I don’t know, I just don’t know”“Scott, you need convincing that this would be as exciting as I know it will be. Do you remember all those role plays about me being a giant woman, well there is no role play, you will need no imagination just your eyes to look up at me, I can be that giantess. Scott I will be so much bigger than you”

She flicked her long blonde hair back behind her shoulders and then her eyes dropped purposely to her top and this caught my eyes that followed falling into her plan. We both stared only for a moment at her large breasts, as I sat on the sofa with her kneeling like she was, there was a lovely few inches of cleavage exposed by those open buttons of this very tight pink top.

“I would be so small though, we are not talking doll sized like your fantasies here Em”My rational brain was trying to fight Emma’s less than subtle attempts to make me jump into a decision but she was a girl on a mission, this was her ultimate fantasy and I was able to fulfil it, and I knew she wanted it bad.“Scott you could be the only guy in the entire world to actually see your girlfriend and what I would look like as a one hundred and seventy foot tall woman, don’t you think that would be just utterly amazing to see my body that enormous?” 

 

EMMA

Scott was still very unsure about leaving the safety of his second body, I only wish that I could have reached inside it and pulled his little body out somehow and then I could show him there was nothing to worry about and so much fun to be had. As it was he needed me to convince him and I was in such an aroused state that I had to control myself from getting too excited before him and coming on too strong.I had concluded that the only way that he was coming out was if I really turned on all my womanly charms to coax his sexual interest to a point where his penis would rule and convince him this was what he wanted. Ultimately I figured if a man’s penis sais yes strongly enough then he is going to follow with its decision. I had already positioned to him that he would be the only guy in the world to see his girlfriend in such a way and that would be amazing for him.

“Of course it would be amazing Em, but....”As Scott was about to bring a “but” into his speech I decided to use other tactic’s. I had already drawn attention on purpose to my boobs, they were his big weakness and could also be my two biggest argument’s to lure him out as a two point four five inch tall boyfriend.  I kneeled up and leaned in enough that my boobs could be planted to rest on his thighs whilst I attempted to stop his “but” with my biggest allies now inescapably close to his real decision making centre.“No but’s Scott, I think you need to see this the way I do, I think little Scott needs a reminder of how turned on he was when I teased him about shrinking down and seeing my boobs. Not just big boobs like they are now, but as giant sized boobs.” 

 

SCOTT

“Giant sized boobs”That’s what Emma just said that I could be seeing and my shorts tented and lifted in the centre making my bulge closer to those pink coloured curves that had just landed in my lap. I could feel the underside of their ample forms moulding over the tops of my thighs, their considerable weight now hard to ignore making their fullness so apparent. Emma had really big boobs but she was teasing me with the fact that they could soon be giant sized boobs!

“Just think my boobs here are bigger than you are Scott, the real you, each one would be so gigantic, Scott Two, tell Scott just how big my boobs would look if he came out?”“Emma’s breasts would be fifteen point nine feet tall and fifteen point four inches wide, her nipples in their current aroused state would measure two point five feet from her areola”“Oh..............”

There was nothing I could say to express how those statistics had affected me, so I couldn’t even finish to express myself. What man had ever experienced breasts bigger than him, breasts nearly sixteen foot tall! My shorts now strained as much as Emma’s pink top trying to contain what they were never designed for.“You see Scott? If you come out, these are what will be waiting for you, a gigantic pair of boobs...”Emma lifted up bringing those pink melons higher and closer to my eyes so she could finish her pitch.“....and just think of how big that will make my cleavage compared to you, how about it Scott Two, do you have that sexy statistic to convince little Scott to make an appearance?”“Emma’s cleavage would measure twelve point three feet given the support of the brassiere that she is current wearing”“No way!”
Was all I could say and Emma produced a grin that told me she knew this was how to get to me. Relying on my love of big breasts she was presenting the opportunity for me to see the largest pair ever and I had admit my resistance was breaking down very quickly.“Do you hear that Scott, my cleavage is over twelve feet long compared to you, a little guy like you could actually lay down and stretch out on here, I bet that would real comfortable don’t you?”

Drawing her long finger nail following the few inches of cleavage exposed I was treated to share her current image of me laying back resting and supported by her mammoth mounds beneath me, what would that feel like? Not just a face full of cleavage but a bed of living cleavage, rising and falling beneath me, I would be the only man ever to experience such comfort and such sexiness on a grand scale. 

 

EMMA 

Scott was close to agreeing, his eyes looked at my cleavage with a new appreciation and it was clear that he was imagining the size of my boobs compared to his tiny body, for me the thought of actually handling him and being able to tease him with such enormous parts of my body was making my excitement grow every second, what was just a damp spot between my legs was becoming quite a wet spot and I needed to try and calm down or else my enthusiasm would frighten my small boyfriend when he finally made an appearance. Now he was thinking about my boobs I knew that the excitement would build inside of him, he was a boob man and was now faced with the reality that I could offer him to see the largest pair ever, I just had to seed the final teasing thoughts into his head and his commitment would be clinched.

“Em, are you sure this would be safe, I mean you will be so big compared to me, it could be dangerous?”Scott looked at me, he was fighting his internal desires and still had that rational worry creeping in and holding him back, I had to assure him in my own way.“Scott, baby look at me, trust me this is going to be the most fantastic adventure of our lives.”

I hold my boobs in my hands and lift them closer to his face, his eyes are alive now and I know he is aroused but I won’t dare to touch him down there as I want to keep him excitable for when this actually happens.  A thought wanders into my head of how tiny his penis is, his current bulge is bigger than his entire body, he is going to look so cute!“Yes Scott, I will be big compared to you, In fact I will be enormous. But no matter how much larger I am than you, I will be so careful and gentle. We can take things slowly, you can become accustomed to my size before I pick you up Scott, you have to trust big Emma to look after you, and I will make it so sexy for you Scott, I promise not to disappoint.” 

 

SCOTT 

The thought of her breasts, and her body as a giantess was too much, I think my reservations were overshadowed by my curiosity to see my girlfriend as large as a building, enormous as she said.“Ok Scott Two how does it work if I want to come out as my real self?”I felt nervous, very nervous but he answered to us both.

“Select a destination within a ten foot distance of your body and I will target those co-ordinates and materialise you to appear there, you will be able to communicate with me verbally to request retrieval back to this body when you are ready, this body will be idle whilst uninhabited therefore I suggest you leave it in a safe location as motor functions to walk cannot be commanded by my onboard system without your input”“Okay, um Emma let’s go somewhere like your bedroom, somewhere a bit smaller than this living room as I get a feeling everything is going to seem really huge very soon”“Sure, I can’t wait! You won’t regret this I promise!” 

Emma almost skipped out of the room and made her way up the stairs before me, I had a nice view of her rear in those shorts as she led the way. When we arrived in the room, I had to decide where to leave my bigger body, it would be really strange to look up at my own giant body and that would weird me out for this first time so I asked Scott Two if he could transport me through a wall if I left the body on Diana’s bed in the her room next door.“This distance is acceptable Scott, you will materialise at the base of the nearby wall within Emma’s room. I can monitor your voice using the enhanced audio capability to await your instruction for retrieval” 

Still in Emma’s room I looked at the wall, there was nothing but carpet where Scott Two had indicated and it was nearby Emma’s dressing table and chair and opposite the side of her bed. I then looked at Emma, she was sat on the bed looking suitably excited and smiling, I felt butterflies in my stomach and had to take this one step at a time.“Emma, can I get used to being small before I see you? Perhaps you can wait with this body and Scott Two until I ask him to send you in? I just need to get over the initial size thing before I see my first giant person”“Awww, you are going to make me wait? I suppose I can, but how about we put some everyday objects on the floor over there so you can appreciate your size straight away and become comfortable with it?”This was a great suggestion from Emma and I looked on her dresser and grabbed some things.“Let’s put this lipstick of yours down and this cotton bud from your makeup up here?”“That’s good”Agreed Emma, and then she put a coin down on the floor and a pencil, these were good references.“You go through to Di’s room Scott and I will finish up here with a couple of extra bits as a surprise okay?”“Sure”

I walked off and entered Diana’s room, it was a little less pink than her sisters and perhaps a little more mature with magnolia walls and a grand four poster bed. Her white satin sheets looked luxurious and I could not help picturing a naked Diana sliding between these smooth covers. I had to shift that thought before I left this body fully aroused as I was just shrugging off my previous arousal due to how nervous I was. I lay back on the sheets with my head on the cushion staring up at the plastered ceiling and calming myself. Emma came in and sat on the edge of the bed.

“I put a little mirror down for you, I figured you would like to see your real self”“Good thinking”I took a deep breath and looked at Emma for the last time.“You are not going to come in until I say that I am ready, right?”“Yes”She agreed but then innocently asked.“Are you frightened of what I will look like Scott?”“I, might be, actually meeting a real giant sounds kind of scary”“Even one that looks as pretty as me?”Her smile melted me and I felt calmer.“Alright Em, I think I am ready, Scott Two can I talk to Emma via you from the other room?”“I will enable two way communications simultaneously broadcasting through the music devices speakers in Emma’s room anything that she might wish to say, your voice will be received and relayed to Emma via the bedside radio within this room”
“Excellent Scott Two, then let’s go for this before I come to my senses and change my mind” 

There was a moment of silence and then the strangest thing, I was aware for a few seconds of the white environment that I had seen before with the heart beat soundtrack but all this faded to my eyes as a blue haze surrounded me and then I was instantly lying down on the floor looking up at a ceiling that seemed miles away! 

 

EMMA 

Here I am sat with Scott’s body on my sisters bed, it’s a little eerie to think that Scott has just left this body from the inside and now it’s just a computer inside this shell of a living person. He is still breathing, Scott Two said the body was real with real organs etc but there is no brain in there now, other than the computer which means he, it, is just lying here peacefully. If I did not know better I would say Scott was just sleeping and playing a game. I am half tempted to slide my hand down into those shorts and see if it responds to my touch without Scott inside it.  We are waiting to hear Scott’s first reaction to the big wide world, part of me wants to burst into my room and surprise him and just scoop him up in my big hands but I know he is nervous and needs this time to get accustomed to how small he is going to be around me.  

It’s so exciting I can hardly keep myself from playing with my own bits while I wait and imagine the fun to come. I giggle a little inside my own head as I think about how mischievous I have been with the extra objects I have placed down for Scott to encounter, I know he will like what he sees.